Hunting Wolves Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze when the smell of deer came our way. Instinctively she did the same, breathing in deeply to discern the scent. We slowly worked our way upwind until we spotted the young buck and several does. They were moving along a crick towards a swampy area. I looked back to make sure she was following, then stalked forward through the pines and forest plants until we were spotted. The buck snorted and the group bolted away for the cover of the swamp, but we were close enough. I had picked out the largest doe and I leaped onto its rear flank as it started to run. I bit deeply into it, ripping muscle and sinew before I fell back to avoid its feet. It turned to the left, only to go down in a heap under a mass of white. She had followed me and had grabbed the doe by the neck. One powerful shake of her head caused a loud snap and the deer went still.

I stood over the kill until she got the message to back off. She lowered her head and lay down nearby. I tore into the deer and extracted the liver. Chuffing softly at her, my wolf moved aside and she slowly approached. We dug in to our kill with gusto.

Steam rose from it in the cool morning air as we gorged ourselves on the bloody meat. Once we had our fill, I sat back and howled a song letting others know we had a kill. As we watched from a sunny patch of grass nearby, a few other wolves crept forward. They looked at me and then went to dig in. Within minutes the deer was down to some well-gnawed bones.

I got busy cleaning the blood off her white face before she did the same to me. I felt the bond between us getting stronger as our wolves groomed each other. Once done, we laid back in the sun and started to nod off. I felt my wolf give up control and my human side rushed forward to fill the void. Soon and I was in human form, and the white wolf was gone to be replaced by the young woman. She started crying softly so I pulled into my lap, put her face to my chest and hugged her.

"I can't go back to what I was, can I?" She was looking at me but her face showed she knew the answer.

"I'm sorry. What you are now can't exist with what you once were. Our wolf side can't be controlled, it can't be locked up. It can push forward at any time, especially if you are scared or in danger. Anyone you are around who isn't Pack would be in danger."

"Can I get word to my family I am OK?"

"No. Right now you and we are safe because we live apart from the rest of the humans. We can't chance them finding out about you, the Sheriff wouldn't stop until he finds you. And then what? No, the answer is to build your new life here. We can give you family, safety, belonging... I know it isn't what you want but it is the best we can give you." I gently kissed her hair as I snuggled her closer.

"What if I try to leave?"

"Well, we would have to stop you, for our safety and your own. You need to know, though, that your wolf sees everything you do the same way you see everything she does. Your wolf has bonded with Joel and I now and considers us her Pack. She won't react well to you trying to leave or putting us in danger. She would take over before you could do it."

She thought about it a while. "Is there anything we can do to help Doug? He doesn't deserve this any more than I do."

"Only indirectly. We will monitor his trial and help if we can, but you have to trust Joel to do so in a way that is best for the Pack." She didn't talk for a few more minutes. I could feel her tears dripping down my breasts.

"Emma... is it wrong for me to like my wolf?"

I smiled. "No, our wolf is part of us, we may not be able to communicate directly but we are two halves of the same coin. We all need to come to peace with it."

"It was fun, you know. The run, the hunt... I don't like being out of control, but I felt so... I don't know..."

"Free?"

"Exactly. Everything was so clear, the smells so intense, the excitement of the chase; it was like I was finally alive. I've never felt like that before."

"That's good. The faster you accept your new life, the better it is for everyone."

The next three weeks flew by for both of us. I kept her with me at all times, allowing her to learn the Pack and wolf behavior before her introduction at the full moon. She was a quick study, having grown up with pet dogs she already recognized some of the postures and signals we use in wolf form to communicate and show dominance and submission. Two weeks after the attack she was fully recovered, and our daily runs and hunts in wolf form became longer and more intense. All the rabbit, small game and deer helped fill out her form and made her white coat almost glow.

It also helped her when we found out that Doug had been cleared of her murder and they suspected a wild animal attack. The search for her had been called off after two weeks with no clues. She watched the coverage of her memorial service. She saw Doug standing awkwardly by her parents, and she said her goodbyes to him through the living room TV.

Finally, it was time for her Pack introduction. In addition to making her a full member of the Pack, it was the day she unveiled her new name. Her previous name was never again to be spoken. Joel and I brought her to the top of the stairs in our communal home, giving thanks for her adjustment to her new life and her submission to her new Alpha pair. "So, my little white wolf, what shall you be called?"

She looked out at her new pack and loudly said, "I shall be called SNOW." There were smiles all around, with her coat she would be almost invisible in the winter. Joel gave her a hug, then said, "And so we welcome Snow to our Pack. Come and greet her!"

One at a time, by rank, the Pack members came to hug and smell their new pack member. Emma had warned her that this was just the preliminaries, the real fun would come in wolf form when her initial place in the Pack hierarchy would be determined. All of the Betas were hoping that she would recognize their dominance as they were meeting her officially.

I could see that she was giving no signs of submission to any but us. Even the Omegas hoped for her to be at the bottom, but they were the first to glance away. I expected there were going to be some fights in wolf form to get all this sorted out. I had explained, and Snow had seen a few examples of wolves trying to move up in the pack. Most times it didn't result in a fight, it was settled by posturing. Those fights that happened usually ended with one submitting before any real damage, but if the wolves were really stubborn they could end in death.

It was time. Joel gave the signal to change, and we all doffed our clothing and headed out the front door to change forms in the yard. As Alphas, we had more control over our changes than most pack members, as our wolves recognized the need to be in human form at times to lead the Pack. Once we changed, the rest of the Pack felt their wolves surge forward in response. The wolves gathered around us, then Joel led us to a clearing where our challenges take place.

It didn't take long for Linda, my senior Beta and second, to make her move. She boldly strode over to Snow, tail erect and head high, growling a clear message to submit. Snow kept her head and hackles up as she growled back, and they circled each other until Linda had enough and attacked.

In seconds it was clear that she had underestimated her opponent. She came in high, intending to knock Snow on her back, but Snow jumped to the right before lunging back in to grab her left foreleg. Using her weight, she pulled back and caused Linda to spill forward, sliding on her face. In a flash, Snow had let go of her leg and went for her neck as she was rolling over. Her jaws closed down on the black fur of Linda's neck as she struggled and tried to disembowel Snow with her paws, but Snow kept her body away and kept squeezing to cut her air off. It took longer for Linda to admit defeat than it took to be beaten; she stilled below Snow and exposed her stomach. Snow relaxed her grip, then let her go. Linda rolled over and crawled off as Snow howled her victory to the trees.

"Wow, it looks like I have a new Second. I wonder if she will try for my spot next." I knew just how good she was, she was much younger but I was experienced. I knew it would be a tough fight if she tried. I was relieved when she approached us with her head down and licked at my face then Joel's before sitting by my side.

No one else approached, the other Betas quickly decided they didn't want any part of her. Each of them passed by Snow and the Alphas, body language showing submission. Once it was over, Joel howled for the hunt to begin and led us out to find some deer. We got five, a good omen for the future of our Pack and our new Second.

Everything was going well with her as we moved through into the fall. Our Pack focused on laying in supplies for the winter, a few of us making a run to the local warehouse store for canned goods and staples while the rest hunted, fished and smoked meat. Once the heavy snows of the northern Minnesota winter came in, the roads would be impassable and we only had a couple snowmobiles for emergency use.

As fall gave way to winter, I could feel my heat coming on. My wolf knew what this meant and forced her way forward. As I walked through the house, the pheromones caused every male to take notice soon they were all crowding me. This didn't last long as Joel got to me. He growled at them all, forcing them to back down. I led him out the door. My wolf wanted him alone! I led him on a merry chase through the woods, and when he thought we were far enough from the others he put a quick end to it. He ran in front of me and turned his shoulder until I stopped. He ran his muzzle along mine, licking at my face, before rubbing along my side to sniff my dripping red sex. When his tongue hit it, I just about exploded from the sensation. I quickly presented myself to him, stretching my forelegs in front of me as my head looked back to watch him mount. His red cock was erect and ready as he lifted up and wrapped his forelegs around my back legs. He poked around until it was in the right place then surged forward.

I yelped as the pain of being impaled hit me, but he used his chest and legs to hold me still as he withdrew and plunged forward again. It only took a few strokes before the pain turned to unbelievable pleasure and I was making soft growls and yips. His strokes were strong and fast, quickly driving me to orgasm after orgasm. I could feel his knot swelling at the base, and yelped again as he forced it in. This caused his thrusts to become limited in length, but the sensation of the knot against my entrance was heavenly. Finally, he slammed forward with a triumphant howl as I felt his seed surge into me.

We stayed tied together for almost an hour, lying side by side as we recovered. He finally slid out and our mixed fluids drained into the cold ground. I knew this would go on for a couple days as our wolves did all they could to ensure the next generation.

I was thirsty. I got up and he followed me as we went to the lake to find a spot with open water to drink from. I had just started to drink the cool water when it felt like something slammed into my chest, knocking me sideways as the pain exploded in my ribs. I tried to get up but my body didn't cooperate. I could hear Joel's frenzied whine and then the report of a gunshot. Joel darted back to the cover of the trees as another shot rang out. I tried to crawl, but my legs wouldn't move. I looked at my chest and all I could see was blood. Breathing was becoming difficult and I didn't have energy anymore. Everything went black as I realized I was dying.

12