Huntress

Story Info
Young Aquia sets off a Huntress's trap.
11k words
4.69
64k
180

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hello all again!

I'm still exceedingly busy so no time to talk! Lol

It should be important to note that this is a separate story from Breeding Seasons though it has some maaajor similarities. It takes place in a fantasy realm, and its contents consist of a human femboy being captured and fucked raw by an Anthro wolf girl :D

Now obviously there will be some differences, Breeding seasons has an entire cavalcade of monsters and species to go through but this is just its own little universe to enjoy separately.

The Following Contains: Non-con to con, sex starts off forced but then becomes more and more consensual as it goes along. And it's between a cute little blonde trap and a sexy as fuck wolf dickgirl.

This was the first in a series, so you'll see more of this story in the future.

*****

'SNAP'

The sound of a stick cracking echoed in the distance, causing Accalia's ears to perk up. It was much louder than the crackling and popping of sparks flickering off her campfire. Her long red hair gracefully spun with her head as she whirled around in the direction of the noise, and she heard a loud whoosh of wind followed by leaves rustling and rope tightening immediately after.

"Finally, meat." She growled, quickly hopping up from her seat on the end of a log. She gripped the cordage wrapping at the end of her spear tightly, fastening the leather to the shaft of it, then barreled off away from her campsite.

She bolted towards where she had set her rope sling trap, sharp teeth bared and glistening in the moonlight. This hunt had gone on for far too long and she wanted more than anything to just secure a nice helping of meat and be on her way back home to her tribe. So hearing one of her nearby setups go off filled her with anticipation at the thought of cooking up some supper.

The cool breeze of the night tickled the light-colored fur covering her frame while she bounded through the forest. The sensation only stopped when she halted her pace abruptly, and the ears atop her head twitched again. But instead of another one of her traps going off, this time she heard a much different sound.

"Aah! Hey! Let me down!"

Accalia tilted her head, "What is that?" She resumed her trek forward, only walking at a steady pace now as she neared her trap site. When she finally emerged from the underbrush, her trap had indeed been set off. But not by a deer, or a rabbit, or a bear, or anything even remotely close to what she wanted. Instead, inside of the numerous ropes and hanging from the tree, was the squirming body of what looked to be a young boy. "Oh for the love of the Gods..."

Inside the net, Aquia fought his binds with all the strength he had. He tossed and turned, writhing back and forth, trying to wriggle free of the strong material that seemed to have come from nowhere.

One moment he was walking the trail in the woods, and the next he had spotted a few bright inviting looking blueberries before him. But as he reached down to take one, his world flipped and a flurry of tight, harsh ropes wrapped around his ankles and lower body. The harsh noise of cracking wood resounded in his ears, and he was suddenly hurled up into the air, flailing the whole way up. And now he was stuck in a net trap, hanging from a tree.

"Let...me...out of here!" He demanded. Reaching out and yanking down on the tough ropes, trying to pull them apart with sheer willpower. "You there!" He shouted down at the silhouette, mostly concealed by the darkness of the night. "Help me! Cut me down!"

Accalia rolled her eyes, "Oh for fuck's sake..."

The boy blinked a few times, seeming to halt for a moment at her statement and the feminine tone of her voice. "My lady, please." He addressed her properly now realizing he was in the presence of a woman. "I can see you have a spear, I would be extremely grateful to you if you could please help me. I'm in quite the bit of trouble here."

"No shit, boy," she snapped back, causing Aquia to flinch backward. "You've ruined everything."

He stopped squirming entirely and eyed the woman, completely baffled. "Wha-...what are you talking about? I just got stuck and-"

She interrupted, "You set off my trap! Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting here to catch something!" She stomped her bare, clawed foot and clenched her fist. "Now I have to reset this entire-!...AAGH!" She growled loudly, rage bubbling in her system and very quickly boiling over. She had been really hopeful that she had caught some food, but now that this idiot human boy had set off the trap, she would have to put it all back together again. And that would take hours.

Aquia was stunned, clearly startled by the sheer amount of anger that had just burst forth from this stranger. "I...I'm sorry my lady...I didn't mean to..." Again Accalia cut him off, but this time strode forward, underneath the trap, and over to the support rope that held him aloft.

"Don't give me that 'my lady' shit boy, you're in the wilds not in a fucking human town." With a quick whip of her spearhead she dragged it along the pulled taut rope. It sliced through the braided strand with ease, cutting it and releasing the counterweight.

The captured boy plummeted about ten feet back down to the Earth and landed with both a thump and a yelp. "Ah! Oww..." The Huntress put her hand on her hip and tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for him to untangle himself from the ropes so that she could rip him a new asshole. Slowly, the shifting lump rose up from beneath the fluttering leaves which had been kicked up during its awkward landing, and the frayed ropes fell away. "What did you do that for?"

Now Accalia got a good look at him, and as he blinked up into the light of the moon glowing over her shoulder, he too got a good look at her.

It was her turn to blink in surprise as she looked him over. Slightly long brownish-blonde hair adorned his head and framed an oval-shaped face. He was wearing a rather ratty tunic with a dull brown leather vest, brown trousers, and he seemed to be sporting long white stocking-like socks that went up his legs and disappeared under his pants. For some reason, he wasn't wearing shoes. Large, crystal-blue eyes gazed up at her in shock and awe at both her stature and her beauty, her glowing silver eyes staring back down at his small body. The poor thing couldn't have been taller than maybe 5'2". After giving him a full once-over, Accalia's original plan had been to completely lay into him for ruining her meal. But now seeing the cute, innocent-looking little traveler, still caught up in the webs of rope and kneeling before her . . .

She felt a part of her ... stirring ... down below ...

Aquia's jaw almost hit the dirt, the figure standing tall and proud above him was definitely a woman, but not a human one like he had assumed. It was a she-wolf, one of the other species that resided on the continent of Disseffta. The Moon Children, as they were typically called.

She had a light-colored coat of fur that covered her entire body and looked so smooth that it seemed to be almost a different-colored skin. Atop her head was a human-like hairstyle, and her fiery tresses fell beyond her shoulders to the middle of her back, managing to look both silky and messy at the same time. Her face was similar to a human's, but had a slight muzzle to it, showing off the Wolf bloodline within her. But the thing about her that really caught Aquia's eye was how tall she was, easily towering over him by a foot at six feet or more. And her body was... "Perfect." He thought the word in his head, she had a full body, with bountiful breasts barely contained behind a chest wrap. Her hourglass figure, with slightly thicker thighs and a round belly, seemed built to inspire the lewd daydreams of men everywhere. A loincloth covered her groin. Her feet and hands were bare, roughly human-shaped but had dark pointed claws at their tips. And lastly, a slowly swinging bushy tail swished around at the bottom of her lower back just above where her rear began.

He was enamored with the heavenly sight of this tribal woman, and for a few moments just sat there, practically drooling on the ground while gazing at her.

"Tell me...boy...who are you, and what are you doing wandering these woods?" She asked the question slowly and deliberately, all traces of anger in her voice quickly vanishing as her rage was forgotten. Now, she was much more interested in learning about this delightful little morsel before her.

"Uhh...umm..." Aquia struggled to speak. It had been a long time since he was in the presence of such a gorgeous woman. He found himself flustered, his tongue seeming to trip over itself as it attempted to communicate. "I...ummm."

Accalia rolled her eyes again, and before he could react she brought her leg up under his chin and nudged his face upward with her clawed toes, forcing him to look directly at her. "Speak up boy! I don't have all night." She said firmly.

He yelped in surprise at this, but was even more shocked that after she lifted his chin with her foot, she left it there. Her claws ever so lightly trailing along his neck, almost threateningly. "I! Umm...my name is Aquia. And I...I got...lost..." He said, hoping that she believed him. "Truly I'm sorry, I lost my way when the sun went down and I was hungry, so I saw the blueberries on the ground and I-Ouuuf!" He grunted as her foot applied pressure to his chest, and suddenly pushed him down onto his back.

Before he could get up though, the she-wolf was over him. She stood with one leg on either side of his body, hand still on her hip, lording over him from high above.

"Well...Aquia...you should have been more careful. Because you ruined my dinner plans for tonight. And now you're going to have to pay for it." He said.

Aquia shook his head, "Wait, but...I didn't mean to-aah!" Once again, he was silenced as she brought up her foot again, but this time she pressed it onto the side of his face. His cheek was forced into the leaves and grass under him. The sole of her foot rested against it, her clawed toes gently but menacingly poking his temple.

"Listen bitch...I don't give a fuck if it was an accident. You fucked up." She began to fiddle with the drawstring of her loincloth. But she carefully kept her foot pressed onto the side of his face so he couldn't see. "You stole a meal from me by being fucking stupid, and now I'm very...very...hungry..."

Suddenly a wave of fear washed through Aquia's body, spurring him to bring up his still-bound hands to clutch at her ankle. "Wait, wait, wait! Please! Please don't eat me! I'll do anything you want, I can-" He panicked, he knew that The Moon Children were meat eaters, so did that mean they ate people too?

But a chesty laugh from his assailant cut off his plea. "Oh my Gods you stupid slut, I'm not gonna fucking eat you." Suddenly Aquia felt a weight fall down on his stomach, and he managed to glance down at what it was that she had just dropped onto his belly. It was her loincloth; the thick cloth material was just laying there, discarded.

"What...did she just..?"

Her foot was lifted off of his face, and he felt her hand reach down and grab him by the hair. She handled him roughly, but not cruelly, letting him know who was in charge of the situation. "No, I meant hungry in a...different way..." She pulled him up to her waist, bringing him to eye level with her pelvis.

"Wha-..." Aquia started but didn't even get to think about finishing. There right before his eyes, was an abomination of nature. He had never seen, nor heard of anything like this in any tale of the Moon Children! Or even any tale at all!

Jutting out prominently from between her legs where normally, a woman's maidenhead would reside, was instead a thick, red, angry, and pulsing canine cock. A huge veiny shaft jutting from a sheathe where below hung two huge balls roughly the size of plums. Quickly its musky scent wafted from its flesh and into the boy's senses faster than he could shut it out. Out of the flared tip a clear, glistening drop of fluid was beginning to ooze down.

Accalia grinned, "You see...boy...I personally can wait for my meal...but for a cute slut like you? My cock cannot...wait. So you are going to feed it tonight, with that little fuckable ass of yours. Understand?" She finished with a sadistic giggle.

Aquia stared at the bright red cock before his eyes, nearly going cross eyed due to it being directly in front of his face. "Wha...what...how?" He stuttered, his mind utterly flabbergasted by this discovery. She chewed on her lower lip, exposing the unusually sharp teeth, and took hold of her hot rod of wolf meat in her free hand. She shifted her hips to push her cock forward, straight into the pink, plush lips of the blonde human boy. "Ah! Mmm!" Aquia squeezed his eyes shut and tried to lock his lips.

"Open your mouth, bitch..." Accalia threatened him, still holding her member while adamantly insisting that it be allowed in. When he didn't oblige and instead only shook his head no, she released her hold on her dick and instead used her hand to deliver a quick slap to the side of his face. "I said open!" Aquia yelped at the sudden swat which parted his lips, giving the she-wolf just enough of a window to push her hips forward again and drive her prick into the boy's reluctant mouth. "Theeere you go..." She said in a low tone, taking a step closer in order to insert herself more efficiently.

The poor human tried his best to wrench himself away from her, trying to turn his head and twist his body in any direction other than closer to this attacker. "MMM! MMMHMM!" He mumbled over her dick, the heavy, salty and meaty taste of it slathering along his taste buds and burning itself into his memory. Her hold on him was impossible to break free from, she had impressive strength that made his struggles feel completely futile.

He only had a cursory knowledge of the Moon Children, but if he could've gone his whole life without knowing the genitalia that they carried between their legs, he would've been perfectly content.

She kept thrusting her hips forward, over and over again forcing her meat through his reluctant lips, until suddenly she felt teeth begin to try and bite down. Apparently, he was getting bold in his attempts to resist.

"Ah, ah, ah!" The hand which had been resting on her hip quickly came down and grasped the young human's throat tightly. Aquia gasped around her cock as he felt his airway get squeezed, choking away the very breath he had just taken. "You'll want to rethink those teeth boy..." She threatened him, though without too much anger, since he hadn't been cruel enough to bite down hard on her. But sawing her dick in and out of his mouth would feel uncomfortable with his pearly whites grating on her flesh. Even with her hand on his throat, he refused to yield, just staring up at her pleadingly in response to her demand. His big blue doe eyes silently asked for mercy, yet he would receive none of course. So, she decided he needed a little more...encouragement. "I said..." Slowly her voice began, low and dark. Then with that, she brought her leg up and delivered a light, but firm kick to the boy's crotch.

"Aaahmmblm!" Aquia cried out feeling a sharp spike of pain and then a dull throbbing spread outwards from his genitals.

Accalia squeezed his neck again, forcing him to keep looking up at her. "Rethink...those...teeth..." He nodded adamantly at this, she hadn't kicked him very hard, but strong enough that he felt his stomach curl in on itself from the impact. Her bare foot managed to hit him right in the correct spot to cause an aching sensation to crawl up his abdomen. She smiled as she felt him readjust his jaw to keep his teeth off of her rod. "There you go...good boy." Her grip on his neck loosened, allowing him to breathe easy again. "Now stop squirming and keep sucking." She stood to her full height again and placed both hands on the back of his head.

Aquia groaned but couldn't think of anything else to do. She was too strong to break away from, and she was promising pain if he tried to resist. Maybe it would be for the best if he just bit the blade, (figuratively as biting didn't seem to be the best idea anymore) and did as she said.

Her pelvis pushed forward, plunging her cock back into the far reaches of his moist cavern, and gently withdrew back out as it had before. Only this time, Aquia obliged her and tried to suck on her flesh like it was a sweet lollipop from the market. His lips sealed themselves around her girth and nursed on it as she picked up a smooth rhythm. "At least she doesn't...taste bad..." He thought, trying to wiggle his tongue around her girth and make her happy, swiping along the pulsing veins and swirling his tongue like an amateur around her tapered tip.

The she-wolf smiled at this, practically petting the back of his blonde-haired head as she reclined her neck backwards. A low chesty chuckle escaped from her, "Theeeere you go, whore..."

Hearing that word however, caused Aquia to blink up angrily at her and pull back once again, removing her meat from his mouth with a 'pop'. Accalia, not expecting this sudden movement, didn't hold him in place. "Hey! I'm not a whore!" He exclaimed, absolutely appalled that she would call him such a thing. Already she had called him rude and lustful names that Aquia only heard uttered by the sailors of the Windward Sea. But instead of looking ashamed or even contrite, the werewolf just rolled her eyes and suddenly gave him a quick slap to his face. "Ahh!" He squealed from the light sting.

"You're my slutty little bitch-boy now. I'll call you a whore, a slut, a cum drinker, or even an anal-loving, cock-hungry bitch if I feel like it. Now shut the fuck up..." Again, she grabbed her shaft and thrust it towards his talkative mouth. "And suck...my cock!" She got the the pointed tip of her doggy dick past his plush, welcoming lips before he managed to protest, his eyes bulging as her red-hot intruder caught him by surprise. She then reached around the back of his neck and pulled tightly on him, jerking his body forward and plunging her she-cock deep into his mouth, piercing beyond his gullet and forcing its way into the young human's throat.

"Glluckkghh!!" Aquia gurgled and grunted in shock from the surprise deepthroat. He didn't know how big she was, but judging by how much red, throbbing doggy meat was thrusting past his tonsils and down his throat, she had to be anywhere between eight and ten inches long with her doggy cock. And when a thick, musky rod just forces its way balls deep into your neck, you're gonna find out just how strong your gag reflex is. "Gcuuuuk...grlllgg..!" His was obviously very weak.

He choked and retched as her belly button met his nose over and over again from her thrusts. Awful, vomit-inducing noises emerged from his throat as he desperately reached up with his tied hands to try and brace himself against her thighs. Now he had gone fully cross eyed from watching her red monster dive into his face, practically memorizing every purple vein, curve and contour of her dick as it violated his throat pipe. His hands moved back to clutch at his throat and felt the skin there actually forming a bump every time she pushed in.

The huge size and mass of her member caused his small throat passage to bulge outward in order to accommodate it. Large amounts of his saliva began to drool out from his swollen lips, starting to feel sore from the repeated oral service. He didn't know if she was close or not either so who knew how long he had to...

"Close to...cumming?" He suddenly thought, almost wincing upon thinking about such a dirty word, then refocusing his gaze up at the towering Moon Child above him. Despite the fact that she was molesting him after capturing him in a trap, even now he couldn't deny that she was very beautiful. In this moment especially, her head rolling back and forth and her eyes closed, a sweet blissful smile on her face as she relished the sensations his mouth offered her. Those two beautiful breasts, barely contained beneath a tiny, tight cloth wrap. He could see her hardened nipples poking out against the fabric, bouncing lightly with the movement of her lower body. "Mmmmm..." Aquia suddenly hummed watching her, becoming more captivated in her heavenly appearance than he already had been before.