Huntress Ch. 03

Story Info
Accalia takes Aquia on his first hunt.
13.2k words
4.78
22.1k
60

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. After way too long we finally have some updates rolling in!

I wanted to release one large update for every one of my stories but since not all of them are ready yet and you guys have been waiting forever I decided to start uploading ahead of it just to start getting stuff out there again.

More chapters for this and my other stories, (yes, including something better lol) will be uploaded this week :) so look forward to that!

The following Contains: Wolf dickgirl fucking a femboy, and a little bit of femboy seducing another femboy. If it ain't your thing, take a walk.

Enjoy!

*****

"So cute when he's sleeping." Accalia thought as she slowly petted the long blonde locks of her pet human, snuggled up against her large breasts as if they were perky pillows.

She had broken him in pretty good yesterday, the two of them fucked virtually the entire day after his blessing from the alpha, and the little interruption to their alone time from the Beta Dakki. It took a little longer than she thought it would to get him to break and call her Mommy, but eventually he yielded. Most likely due to the fact that his precious orgasms were on the line, the chastity tie she put him in was designed by the artists of pleasure from her camp. And they knew what they were doing based on how Falik and their alpha wolf raved about its use.

Also seeing how it robbed Aquia of receiving the sweet relief of climax, she was able to experience first hand how well it worked.

In the aftermath of their feverish lovemaking, she cradled his unconscious form and brought him over to the watering hole nearby camp. Bringing along some of their homemade soaps to wash him while he was out cold. Then once he was clean of his own mess, (and hers) she brought him back to camp once again, laying him down in her bed, setting a warm fire in the hearth, and cuddling up beside him under her blankets.

Accalia fell asleep so much more easily when she had a smooth, soft, and warm body to snuggle with on crisp nights. But since she woke up first, she figured he must've been really overworked and needed the rest. Hell, with all the fucking they did, that was probably the hardest days work he'd ever done in his life.

She took a moment to appreciate her boys overall look, the blonde hair accentuating his soft features. Still some baby fat on his cheeks so she knew he was young, she made a mental note at that to actually ask his age at some point when he awoke. His hair smelled lovely, there was a little hint of the soaps she used to clean him last night but mainly overshadowing that was his natural smell that delighted her. A fresh smell of flowers or wild berries seemed to be what he smelled like, and Accalia found it absolutely delicious.

His wide hips probably still had some very slight bruises where she grabbed him from behind, but they were pretty sexy to look at as a reminder of how she had taken him good and rough. Again though, she reminded herself that he seemed to be very delicate, not like her people who were pretty resilient to exterior damage. So she might have to go a little gentler with him next time as she didn't want to leave any long-lasting or very painful marks.

Beneath the blankets she couldn't see his supple ass, but she loved the large swell in the pelts he made from laying on her. He had such a bubble butt, it was like he was sculpted by the Gods with the soul purpose of being butt fucked. She was sure even the purest of Paladins out there would send a second glance at his behind as he swayed his hips with such a feminine walk. Accalia bit her lip just imagining it, already feeling her womanhood pulsing awake inside her. The wolf within already calling to mate again, she couldn't help it though, everything about her new human boy just made her howl to the great moon with desire.

Carefully she lifted the edge of the blankets to sneak a peak at his bare body, catching a glimpse of his soft pink nipples and flaccid boyhood not yet re-tied in his chastity wrap. She didn't want to leave it on for too long anyway, don't want the poor thing to become too desensitized. But even his little cock in this state was cute, he surely could never satisfy a human woman with it, so why bother? His ass is what should be used in order for him to receive pleasure, and since it belonged to her now, Accalia controlled whether or not he could have any.

It was a delightful play on dominance that thrilled her, of course she would never be too mean to him after he had fully submitted. But it's always nice to dangle an orgasm over your bitches' head and make them beg for it.

"Mmmm..." Aquia mumbled, suddenly beginning to stir and causing Accalia to freeze. Her eyes immediately darting to his own as the lids weakly fluttered, slowly coming to consciousness, his body squirmed about. Adjusting and nestling further into her bosom cutely, until she saw the faint glimmer of his crystal blue orbs just barely peaking open.

Again she felt her cock pulse, threatening to come out and poke her boys belly. "Gods, even his eyes are enough to stoke the fire in me." She thought continuing to soothingly pet his hair.

Carefully Aquia's eyes opened up far enough to show that he was fully awake, just looking at the lightly brown furred she-wolf whom he had copulated with last night. In a rather long and exhausting display of lewd sexual desire and raw lust. "Well...good morning sleepy boy." She began, batting the eyelashes above her own amber eyes at him. "You slept quite a long time, you must've been...drained." She teased.

He didn't respond immediately, but he didn't immediately roll away from her and demand to be released like yesterday. For a moment he just looked up at her, still cuddled up closely to the warmth of her breast. Her silky fur feeling great against his own naked skin, and his mind flashing back to the amazing release he experienced last night at the hands, and the cock of this woman.

For a moment he almost felt the urge to lean up and kiss her, thinking he needed to thank her for giving him such beautiful pleasure. But then he remembered that he was her captor here, this all was still against his will, and whether it felt good or not, she still raped him.

So he looked away from her eyes and just rested his cheek once more onto her tit flesh. Unable to say anything for a moment, just contemplating what was happening here, and what was going to happen next. Eventually though, mustering up the enthusiasm to speak, he muttered the only thing he could think of. "My butt is so sore."

There was a pause, then Accalia burst out laughing. "Oh babyyy...I'm sorry about that." She continued stroking his hair, not sensing his mental conflict and merely enjoying the funny statement. "I can procure some ointment for you today; our medicine maker has a fine selection that can help with that." Before she could continue, there was suddenly a loud grumbling sound coming from below Aquia. It was so foreign to him that the boy actually flinched as it happened. Only then did Accalia actually realize that the poor thing probably hadn't eaten in days, and his stomach just growled louder than a family of rabid bears. "Heehee, hungry?"

It took some coercing in order for Aquia to fess up to the fact that he was practically starving. The last time he ate was over two days ago and he didn't like the idea of admitting it because it felt like a sign of further weakness to him. As if he hadn't been painted weak enough already? Asking for food just felt like another nail in the slavery coffin that he was quickly being buried in.

Although, sex slavery was more appropriate of a term. Since he hadn't been actually forced into any hard labor aside from being mounted by his Moon Child captor.

Maybe he should have never ran from the village...maybe whatever fate that could've befallen him there would've been less embarrassing than his current one.

But regardless, he did eventually admit that he was very hungry and Accalia quickly got the two of them up. Returning to one of the chests in her room to retrieve a fresh cock-tie to wrap up his boyhood. Once again, this was met with apprehension from Aquia, but it was something he'd have to get use to. As kind as Accalia wanted to be to him, he was hers, his pleasure was hers to control. She decided whether or not he got to cum if ever, and she didn't want him trying to sneak a little self-pleasing time in behind her back.

Today if he wanted to be fed, she would have to go back out to hunt. There was food available in the village, but Accalia preferred catching her own meals. Hence their chance meeting the other night, but in order to do that she would have to take her eyes off of Aquia for a little bit. So she needed to ensure he would be a good boy and not try to run, or take his chastity off. She tightened it over the base of his cock and balls, he winced as she initially did that but thankfully the bindings seemed to be designed for comfort and didn't feel too tight as to hurt him, then locked it in place with a quiet 'snick.'

"Okay baby, let's get you something to cover up with." Accalia said after securing his ties and standing up, moving over buck naked to a wicker basket on the opposite side of her tent, then started to rifle through it.

Aquia perked up surprised, "What? I thought you said you burned my clothes?"

Accalia cast a coy glance over her shoulder at him, "Why yes I did, but I'm not going to make you go out into the woods hunting stark naked. As appealing as it sounds, I don't want your cute butt to be exposed to the harsh woods for too long. Bugs are Hell this time of year and in case we have to crawl around in the dirt I don't ant you to get your naughty bits all messed up."

The human recoiled as she explained, "Wait...we?"

"Yup!" She stood up and tossed Aquia's long thigh high stockings over to him. After she washed them she stored them with the rest of her clothing for later use. The white socks smacking him in the chest as she turned about, also revealing another garment in her hand. A small pair of what looked like dark brown leather tanned shorts, unbelievably small, the hemline was cut so high that even on someone of a small build like Aquia, they would barely cover his ass cheeks. "We, are going hunting today. As in both of us baby boy. You live in my tribe, you'll have to learn our ways, and that starts today!" She threw the short shorts over to him as well, also smacking him almost comically in the face.

He didn't remove them at first and just let them slowly slide off of his face and plop into his lap. They were more like underwear, or small clothes rather than actual coverings, "...oh come on..."

Accalia placed her hands on her hips and gave a snarky grin, "Go on, dress up for Mommy baby." She raised her eyebrows as if she was flirting with him, fully aware that she was tormenting the human with embarrassment. But judging by the noticeable pink glow that appeared on his cheeks as he looked at his only clothing options, she had a feeling he wasn't exactly completely against it. "It's either that or butt naked, your choice. I'm personally, perfectly okay with either one." She moved back over to the bed and plopped herself down onto it, laying prone on her belly. She sat up on her elbows and kicked her lower legs up behind her, "But...I think I might prefer seeing how those little shorts look on your adorable booty."

Although he didn't exactly put on a show for her, she still watched him with lustful eyes as he tried to slip into the leather shorts. They were far too small and tight, clinging to his wide hips and plump rear end like a second skin. The very bottom of his ass cheeks could be seen poking out behind the material no matter how many times he ran his thumbs through the hem trying to stretch them out.

His thigh high socks were familiar though, they were the only surviving article of his clothing that he had left. So those weren't too awkward for him to slip on, but Accalia made it as uncomfortable for him as possible by staring the whole time he pulled them up his silky-smooth legs.

Once he was dressed, Accalia got up as well and threw on some clothes. A chest wrap to cover her large breasts and a simple thong for her private parts. Then clipped the leash back onto his collar despite a stink eye from him, then the pair exited her pavilion style tent.

This time however, as Aquia trailed behind his taller she-wolf captor he noticed quite the difference in the community around them. It was much more active and the general populace were going about daily routines like any standard human village. He glanced about and saw the same Moon Children who gathered in a circle yesterday, watching a single human male get aggressively dominated. All eagerly waiting their turn, stripping off their clothes and even touching themselves with impatience. But today here they were now, tanning leathers and hides stretched out on racks outside their tents.

Some were skinning rabbits and cutting apart the meat to prepare it either for cooking or drying. Others carried baskets of potatoes, bundles of grain, and buckets of water back and forth various areas. A whole system like he had seen many times before, only they shared blood with the wolf. Other than that though, it was almost reassuring to see the people of this tribe acting in a similar manner to the people in his old home.

...his old home...

"Alright baby, now I'm going to head into this shop right here, while you wait outside for me." Accalia pointed to one of the larger tents off to the eastern side, it had a large tarp spread out above the roof and did not have the entry-way flap drawn. It was wide open showing off an array of what looked to be hunting items and equipment inside available for purchase. Or trade? Aquia didn't know if they had a currency system or just worked via barter here. Accalia gave some slack on the leash he was held by, relinquishing another few feet for him to move away.

Aquia looked confused, "Why do I have to wait outside?"

She gave him a knowing look, "Because there's a lot of pointy things in there sweetie, and I don't want you getting any ideas on me." She reached out and tussled his hair to the further annoyance of her blonde human. "Don't go anywhere, and don't worry nobody will touch you. You're my pet, but if anybody tries please don't hesitate to scream. I'll come running." She finished with a wink and turned to enter the tent, leaving Aquia alone in the warmth of a bright morning sun.

Of course, the thought of running did cross his mind, but Accalia didn't exactly leave him to his own affairs. She still held her end of the leash, so if he tried he would be embarrassingly yanked back to her like he had been yesterday. And once again in full view of all the spectators around, so he just stood there for a little bit, while she did her perusing for whatever hunting items she needed. Awkwardly wobbling back and forth on his feet like a child waiting for their parent to come out of an important council.

He caught the eyes of several villagers while he stood, it was almost like he could literally feel their stares heating his body up. Being so scantily clad in this place seemed to be the norm to everyone else but him, and none of the passersby were discreet with their leering either. Some actually whistling at the young human boy as they strolled by drinking in the sight of his soft skin glowing in the sun.

It felt humiliating, Aquia wanted to just curl up into a ball and hide from the world. That or just run back to his captor's tent and live out the rest of his imprisonment in seclusion. At least that way he would have less cock bearing women cat calling him from all sides. It seemed like the better alternative at this point.

Meanwhile however, there was one other Moon Child who was watching him from afar. Silently, standing behind one of the numerous totem poles, a pair of golden eyes peaked out almost shyly from around the wood carvings. His light brown fur moving gently in the breeze, and his tail casually whipping behind his back.

Aquia was aware of all the she-wolfs staring at him, openly hooting and calling out how badly they wanted to have a go at him. But the one stare he was unaware of, was the only boy wolf in the entire tribe, leaning across the totem to eye the human up and down from a distance.

"Ooouuu..." He quietly cooed looking over in fascination at Aquia. The human was a little similar to himself in ways, they both were very petite, shorter than nearly all of the she-wolfs of the pack. But Aquia had more of a smooth body type with some baby fat still there. Wide hips and an amazing bubble butt booty that had Lini practically drooling. Just the glimpse he got at the humans naked behind yesterday was enough to keep him up all night with excitement thinking about it. He wanted to bury his face between those two pillowy cheeks and eat till his heart's content.

His ass for sure was only rivaled by Lini himself, his own ass was more muscled and firmer than Aquia's was, same for the rest of his lithe body. He was more fit than Aquia for sure but his muscles were not masculine, he had a tight toned form with the feintest shadow of abs on his small tummy. His breasts were flat since he was of course male, but two perfect little nipples adorned him there, and even they seemed to only add to his feminine looks. Beautiful in every form with long sandy hair around his girly features, accentuating his sparkling eyes. He wore nothing even in the bright light of morning with everyone out and about, except of course for his special silk ribbon gifted by the Alpha. Tied neatly in a bow right over the base of his tiny soft cock. And down his long smooth legs were a pair of unique stockings, crafted from their seamstress with expert skill, fishnets that went all the way up to mid-thigh.

To the untrained eye, Lini looked distinctly female, any horny man who tried to get a piece of that ass would be shocked when they realized that there was no maiden head between his legs. And that had happened a couple of times before, he even recalled at one point hearing a sailor some time ago shouting out in anger as he scurried away, something about a 'trap?'

Whatever he meant by that...

But up until now Lini and Falik had been the only boys occupying the village with the Moon Children, so now that there was a new human brought here by the subordinate wolf, Lini's interest was piqued.

Falik was a bit of a slut, he loved every cock that the women threw his way, and even the Alpha knew that he belonged in his position as the village pony. Everybody has ridden him for all he's worth, not that, that was a bad thing of course. Falik was nice and open about his sexuality, even the one or two times Lini had spent with him was quite pleasant. This new human though was different, so shy and reserved. And not belonging to the Alpha!

That was what truly got him interested, both he and Falik belonged to her, so seeing for the first time another wolf bring in another human. It intrigued him, especially since his life was already sheltered enough as is.

He loved his Alpha very, very much, but because Lini was so 'special' to quote her, she hardly ever let him out of her sight.

Boy Moon Children were extremely rare according to legend, so he was kept pretty much in a life of seclusion himself. Only allowed to lay with the Alpha or on occasion Falik or another wolf like the Beta Dakki were able to join in. And if he was LUCKY he was allowed to take walks around the outskirts of the village or to go to the river to swim.

In short...Lini was bored. Absolutely bored out of his young mind.