Huntress of the Galaxy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

Once we arrived, I conquered the planet to fulfill Jonn's basic desire. I was performing a service for him as I was asked to do. I constructed cities and filled them with happy people to revere him. Some inhabitants could resist my influence, but not many."

"Why did you fulfill the desire of such a man?" Rae asked.

"I do not judge motives, I merely serve," the sphere said primly.

"It was good of you to return the planet to it's former state," said Jan. "They were quite grateful."

"I exist to serve," the sphere repeated.

"I am hungry," Sith rumbled. "Do you suppose you could serve me a haunch of nauropod, slightly bloody?"

"Of course, but first, what is that your friends are doing?"

Sith turned to see Rae and Jan snuggled up and fingering each other's pussies, looks of bliss on their faces as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"Among the humans," Sith chuckled, "It is called sex. I find numerous aspects of it quite pleasurable. I may join them after a while."

"May I observe?" The sphere asked. "These rituals are not included on my knowledge chips."

"Of course," Sith replied. 'Now about that haunch…"

Rae and Jan reached climax together, gasping and shuddering in pleasure.

"I love you, my cowgirl," Jan murmured, nuzzling Rae's neck.

"I love you too, my dear one," Rae replied, caressing Jan's shoulders.

It was another lazy afternoon under the twin suns of Scorpio IX.

***

His body immobile in a hyper-oxygenated gel, Jonn-Nixx's brain worked feverishly, consumed with rage. All that he had ever wanted had been taken from him by those Cosmic Retrievers. He would get even, he would regain his power, he would…

Succumbing to neurosonic vibrations, his mind calmed and he slept, but no treatment could completely extinguish the anger that slumbered deeply within him.

End.

------------------

Next: Jonn-Nixx' Revenge.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers