Hurricane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers

The rain stopped while we were eating, and the first sight of some blue sky started to appear in the east. We found some patio chairs that hadn't been destroyed and set them up beside the resort pool looking out over the ocean. The tide was down from when I'd last noted. The storm surge was gone.

Doug excused himself and returned with a bottle of very expensive wine and two glasses. We sat and looked out at the ocean. I reached over and held Doug's hand as we sipped our wine. The chemistry I'd felt earlier returned with a vengeance.

"Quite an adventure," I commented in a flirty voice.

"Yeah, an adventure," he said with a raised eyebrow.

I stood. I think I can take off my foul weather gear now. I'm not going to sleep in it again. I'm all sticky and sweaty under here. I probably smell like it too."

I glanced at the pool. The large resort pool was full of water and debris from the trees; a few pieces of patio furniture were also visible sitting on the bottom. The water was still clear, so I figured it was all right. I stated, "I think I'll take a swim and clean off."

I pulled off boots and then my rain suit. Everything under the suit was sopping wet, more with perspiration than rain, but it was hard to tell.

I hesitated and thought about what my next step would be, but then yielded to my wilder side and peeled off my pants, my shirt -- covered with some blood I noted, and then undid my bra and stepped out of my panties.

Naked, I walked carefully down the steps into the pool, ensuring I kept my head dressing dry. "Oh, Doug, this is marvelous," I shouted up to him as I started to float.

Doug had watched every move I'd made -- I'd made certain of that. Now he stood and peeled layer after layer off his body. His shirt was long gone -- used to soak up blood from my head wound. He took off the parka first. I watched as this Adonis' body slowly appeared from beneath the rest of the foul weather gear.

Doug stood in his naked splendor at the edge of the pool for a second then slowly came down the steps and ducked under the water. I was impressed with what I saw.

I was there when Doug surfaced. I moved to intercept his underwater path.

He stood in front of me. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me. We kissed for the first time. It was as though we'd kissed a thousand times before in rehearsal for this one kiss. It was perfect. Lip pressure, feel, texture, emotion, body posture, and sensation all combined into the perfect kiss.

Our naked bodies entwined, and one kiss led rapidly to another and another. Our tongues carefully came into play revealing the underlying passion both of us had carried from the moment we met.

Doug's hands found my hips. He held me and then pulled me more tightly into his own body -- into his erection. I grasped his erection between my legs. The nipples of my breasts grazed the salt and pepper hair on his chest and hardened.

"I'd like you to make love to me," I said softly.

Doug nodded and smiled lovingly at me.

He carried me to the edge of the pool, sat me up on the side and then buried his head in my pussy. His tongue instantly brought pleasure to me with every twitch and thrust that he made. I crested pretty quickly -- quickly for me anyway. In only a couple of minutes, my groaning and moaning turned into a wild shriek of joy as my first orgasm arrived.

Doug paused then raised his head and suckled on each of my breasts. I went right back into my orgasmic state as he pleasured my orbs. One hand was energetically thrusting fingers into my cunt. I felt myself rising back to another crest. I'd never thought of myself as multi-orgasmic, but this man was turning me on in every way possible. I was gushing juices at his every move.

As we kissed and jammed our tongues into each other's mouths I came again, clutching his body to mine as the wave of pleasure swept through me.

As I came back, I thought about returning the favor. "Doug, you sit up here. Let me pleasure you." I slid back down into the over full pool as he sat on the side.

I grasped his hard rod in both hands and thought how perfect this cock was for pleasure and loving. I massaged his thighs and cock, running my hands up to his chest and back down again. I leaned in a sucked on his nipples and then ran my tongue down his lean body.

I enveloped his cock in one gulp. I think it caught him by surprise for I could hear his sudden intake of breath as I sank down on his shaft completely, grinding my nose into his groin so that he got the maximum stimulation from the deep penetration of my throat.

"Oh, honey, no one's ever done THAT to me before. Don't you dare stop!"

I bobbed up and down on his shaft, occasionally deep throating my new lover. Every time I did I could hear his intake of air. I marveled at how I had produced a seven-inch rod of steel -- hot velvet steel.

"Pam, I really want to be in you -- at least for our first time. Is that all right?" Doug asked.

"Come and make love to me," I replied moving to the wall of the pool, sitting up on it and spreading my legs.

Doug was on me in an instant. His cock stood out, just above the water level, as he moved in front of me and gently inserted his tool into my box. Now I was the one that gasped for air as the intensity of the pleasure from his penetration hit my brain.

We started slowly, but we both needed closure, an orgasmic end to this otherwise terrible day.

Soon, my legs were over his shoulders and Doug was jamming his cock into my body at a rapid rate. This was called hard sex -- rough sex -- fast sex.

Through his exertions he whispered, "I'm near. Are you safe?"

"Yes," I said, "cum in me -- cum deep in me. I want every drop you have."

I dropped my legs and wrapped them around his naked body. I urged him to go deeper and faster. He did. Then we exploded into each other. I felt him start to arch before I felt the jets of cum shoot into me. When he made the last few definitive thrusts into me, it was all it took to push me over the edge again. We came together, arched into one another. Silent as the crest of pleasure hit our bodies then gasping for much needed oxygen.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed as I floated down from my high, "You are a magnificent lover. I hope you can do that all over again in a little while."

"Darlin', you ain't too bad yourself," Doug whispered in my ear as he kissed me and nuzzled his face to me. His hands found my tits and erect nipples and smoothed them to my delight.

Doug pulled out of me then gently pulled me into the water. I drifted into his arms, and we kissed again. Right now, I didn't want to be anywhere other than in his arms.

We drifted around the pool as the last vestiges of daylight disappeared in the stormy west.

At one point, Doug gestured to the condominium building where hundreds of blank windows stared down at us. "Do you suppose anyone is up there watching us? I can't believe we just made love in a very public place. Sort of exciting wasn't it?"

I told him with a smirk, "I think I have an exhibitionist streak in me, so it didn't matter. I hope someone took a video; I'd like a copy so I can remember this forever."

Doug spoke a few minutes later, "Before we lose all the light we should settle in somewhere for the night. I was thinking of one of the unbroken condo rooms." He gestured towards one of the ground-floor units.

"Sounds good. Let me gather my clothes so I have something to wear tomorrow."

We both put our boots back on, but none of our clothes. We were an interesting contrast as we walked through the debris field to the van. I put my running shoes on instead of my boots; we left our weather gear in the van, and then walked naked towards the surviving condo building.

Doug picked a rare ground floor unit whose glass had remained intact. He went to the main desk of the resort and returned a few minutes later with the key. Inside we made ourselves at home. He found two dinner candles in the unit and lit both. We left the doors and windows open for ventilation. I hung our clothes up various places around the unit with no expectation that they'd be dry anytime soon.

The second time we made love was more moving and emotional for me. If the first time was mostly for lust, this was mostly for love. Our kisses carried more unspoken messages, our embraces more desire and passion, and our coupling greater longing for something longer and more permanent.

When we were done, Doug remained deep inside me. We rolled to our sides and fell asleep.

Sometime in the night I awoke. Doug was sleeping beside me. In the dim candlelight, I studied his masculine form. I was hooked. This was the man I wanted in my life for the rest of my days -- his days -- our days.

After my reverie, I got up and extinguished one of the candles then snuggled back against Doug. He woke momentarily and wrapped his strong arms around me.

We woke shortly after dawn and took another swim to wash the remnants of our night's love making from our bodies. After dressing we fired up the van and reestablished communications with the NBS news central.

"NBS, this is Mobile One in Amelia Island. What's happened overnight?"

"Good morning, Mobile One. Pam and Doug isn't it. Tim Morgan here. Well Hurricane Grace is now just a big blob of rain up over West Virginia, but everything within five-hundred miles from the storm's center is wet."

"How'd the late news go?" I asked.

"We used almost every second of all those clips you sent. You're famous. I'm just a flunky here, but I think the big bosses want to make you an offer to move up to national - big pay jump if you do."

I grinned at Doug, and we did a little 'high five.'

"What's happening at WJAX?" I asked. "Are they operational again?"

"No TV in Jacksonville is up yet. All the towers got wiped out I'm told, not just NBS but all the networks. They're all buying into a temporary tower that should be operating later today. Power is still out in most of the city anyway; it'll be weeks before things get back to normal."

"How can we get off this island?" I asked. "Any chance you could arrange a boat or something for us to get back to the mainland?"

"Sure enough. Stand by for a bit and I'll let you know what we can do."

Doug and I set up lounge chairs outside the van door and sat in them holding hands while we waited for word from NBS.

About an hour later, the speaker over the console crackled and Tim's voice rang out. "NBS to Mobile One -- Amelia Island."

Doug scrambled into the van, "Mobile One here, go ahead."

Tim spoke, "We have a working airlift for you two. What we want you to do is get to the airport where you took pictures yesterday. We're sending in a chopper from Charleston, and it should get there in about an hour. Leave the van at the airport and lock it up, but take a couple of the cameras and batteries. You're going to do a flyover the entire area and do some 'in air' reports of the damage from Hurricane Grace. This is for tonight's national news."

"THAT'S GREAT!" I cheered into the microphone. "Any special instructions?"

"Nope," Tim said. "You're the reporter on the ground and you know the area. The crew of the chopper can set up a broadcast in the air if you see something truly spectacular, but otherwise use a lot of tape, and we'll sort through it later. Do lots of lead-ins and transition-outs between each segment; that'll help us splice stuff together later."

"OK, we'll fold up and start for the airport," Doug said into the mike.

"Just one more thing," Tim said. "I really hope to meet you guys. You've survived something extraordinarily horrible, and I'd like to shake your hands. You must have an aura of luck surrounding you."

"We both look forward to it," I said into the mike.

Doug folded up the van and antenna, and we collected the few things we'd left outside and drove to the airport. An hour later we were aboard a large Bell helicopter plastered with NBS logos.

The tour from the air showed the tragedy of the hurricane. From the time we lifted off we could see the devastation, particularly near where the eye had hit the mainland. We did two hours worth of taping, capturing in one flight the horror facing North Florida and Southeast Georgia.

Part of the WJAX building was damaged, and of course the satellite dishes were trashed by the winds; one twelve-foot dish blew away completely. They were getting back to business. We landed in their parking lot, and Doug and I hopped out. Only minutes later we'd uploaded the tapes to NBS news in Atlanta.

Doug and I then sat the rest of the day and put together a one-hour special. We called it 'Amazing Grace.' I figured I'd do part of it live. We went live at eight o'clock -- prime time! NBS picked up the feed and put it on national. I had thirty-five million viewers!

I am pleased to say that we scooped all the other networks. We had the best and most up-to-date coverage. Doug, WJAX, and I captured a whole bunch of awards including the prestigious Peabody Award for Outstanding Excellence in Broadcast Journalism.

The plaque for the award sits over my desk. Oh, yes, my desk is now at NBS headquarters in Atlanta. My partner, Doug, has the office right across the hall -- Doug and I specialize in weather and technology news, so we travel around the country a lot because weather is news. We don't do the day-to-day stuff, just the really big events -- tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, monsoons -- you get the idea.

Oh yes, Doug and I got married the day I accepted the new job at NBS News. He couldn't live without me, so pledged to move to Atlanta with me providing we spend much of our time at the new home we're building on Amelia Island.

*

"Now reporting from Central Oklahoma, the site of the devastating tornado that destroyed a whole town there today is Pam David. Pam."

"There are no words that can describe the terror that this small town felt in the middle of last night when an F-5 tornado descended from the mamato-cumulus clouds overhead and totally destroyed over three-hundred homes and the entire commercial center of this town of over a thousand people ..."

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,983 Followers