Hurricane Force

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hit her again, even if she wanted it. I dropped my baggies to the floor. This was the moment we had both been waiting for. My cock stood out proudly in the moonlight. She was looking at it over her shoulder now, and murmured, "Oh, daddy."

I stepped behind her and let my cock head nuzzle into the sweet wetness between her thighs. We both inhaled sharply at the touch.

"You're so beautiful," I said, as I slid my hands up the sides of her hips to grip her waist. "So sexy."

She backed slowly onto me, moaning softly as she did. I pulled her the last inch, and felt her downy pubic hairs against my own.

I was buried to the hilt in her sweet tightness. I wanted to fuck her madly, to pummel her pussy with my aching cock, but I wanted it to last, even more. I stood stone still, flexing my cock inside her. She felt it at her core, and mewed softly.

"You're so hard," she whispered.

That got me moving, but slowly. I leaned back and let her velvet walls stroke their way off my cock, savoring the feeling. Just as the head was pulling its way free of her, I pulled her back by the waist, as I leaned into her again. The sensations were incredible.

For the next ten minutes we continued our slow dance, the tension in our bodies building toward the inevitable explosion. Indeed, I felt her come once around me; a subtle tightening, and then a flush of warm fluid washing around my shaft. She breathed in quick little gasps as her pussy clenched me tightly. I waited for her waves of pleasure to subside before continuing to slowly fill her and then pull back.

A couple of times I pulled completely out, causing her to gasp. I took my dick in my hand to gently tap at the lips of her gaping cunt. It was bright pink where I had turned it almost inside out, and must have been extremely sensitive, for she shook and threw her head around wildly.

"Oh…oh…ohhhhh…Goddddd," she panted. "Oh, that feels so good." I wanted to eat her, suddenly; to feel that soft pink wetness spread across my face.

I put my hands on her waist, and she thought I was going to finally plunge into her, but instead I pulled her up off the desk.

"Turn over," I said. She complied, looking expectantly at me as she sprawled out onto her back. She spread her legs widely, offering herself to me, and I slipped to my knees.

"Oh my god!" she cried out, as she realized just what exquisite pleasure I had in mind for her now.

I inhaled deeply, my nostrils just touching her skin. The smell of her lust was like an insane blend of all things good. As my tongue touched her inner lips, she almost jumped off the desk.

She growled at me in a low voice, "Lick me. C'mon, lover, lick me so good!" She was shaking in anticipation.

I began to lick slowly up her crack, placing the flat of my tongue against her as I ascended, and pausing at the top to tease her swollen clit each time. After she could take no more, she placed one of her hands on the back of my head, pulling me tightly against her. Then she began to hump my face. She was sopping wet, and I gladly buried my nose inside her sex, rooting in her now like a wild animal.

We both went nuts, and I felt her come again, splashing my face with her warm honey. I licked and licked, and could not get enough of her sweetness, until she wrapped her thighs around my head and squeezed tightly. I could barely hear her yelling above me.

"Oh, god! Fuck me! FUCK ME!!!"

I was never more ready. My cock, deprived of attention for the last few minutes, was nevertheless as hard as a piece of steel. I stood, and in one crazed movement, plunged straight into her. She screamed.

I went right to the hilt. No more games; I began to saw into her like a man possessed, and I was. She went completely limp, unable to absorb any more pleasure for the moment, and I grabbed her legs at the hips and pulled myself even deeper into her. Her voice was a steady wail as I fucked her wildly, broken only by the force of my hips against her thighs.

For what seemed forever I pummeled her, until I felt the familiar tightness of my balls. Here it comes, I thought, and though I would have liked to have stayed in this position forever, I needed the release that my cock promised. Soon I felt the rush of semen as it barreled up my shaft, and then I was spewing forth, coating her tortured insides with my seed.

"Aaaauuuurrrrrgggghhh!" I yelled, as the pleasure became almost too much to take. My cock throbbed and tingled, as jet after jet of white-hot cream made its way into her sticky tunnel, coating my tool and the insides of her thighs with our combined juices.

Finally it ended. I fell forward onto her, searching for her mouth. She kissed me, but weakly, as if she hadn't the strength to move, and I murmured into her ear.

"Oh my god, Stacy," I panted. "That was incredible."

She laughed softly, and said, "You're telling me? I came so hard I think I blacked out!" We both laughed at that, as we began to collect our thoughts. Suddenly we realized that the storm outside was raging more fiercely than ever, as wind and loose limbs were striking the window beside us steadily.

"I think we'd better get back to the big room," I said, helping her up. We collected our clothes and put them on, reluctantly. I watched her as she pulled the bikini top down over the smoothly rounded skin of her breasts, and wished I had spent more time on them.

She seemed to sense my thoughts, and smiled. "Don't worry, Brad," she said. "There's plenty more time, after the storm ends."

I couldn't have been happier as, together, we made our way down the darkened hallways toward our fellow storm survivors, this time knowing that we wouldn't leave this building as we had come in: alone.

12