Hurricane Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers

"You're wrong. I won't do it." Matt denied.

"Why are you fighting your instincts Matt? Every instinct in your body is telling you to fuck me. Why fight nature? Your huge cock and my tight cunt were made for each other. You were meant to be with me. Every one of Jenny's boyfriends, every one, left her they met me. They knew, once they saw me, they could do better than my idiot daughter. I never fucked them, but I could have. They understood their instincts and they accepted them. Why can't you?" Gina asked.

"You're just, evil. A terrible person. A slut, a bitch, a cunt." I told her, trying my best to offend her so that she would stop.

"None of that changes anything. In fact, it makes it all the more sweet. I am all of those things, but that's not enough to stop you from where this is heading. I'm so fucking hot, that even though I'm an evil, terrible, slutty, bitchy, cunt, you'll fuck me anyway, and you'll love it. You'll love me." She said with an arrogant expression on her face.

"You're a terrible mother. Jenny is lucky that she is nothing like you. I love her. I'll never love you." Matt replied.

"You're right, I am a terrible mother to her. But I'll be a good mother to you." Gina replies.

"Excuse me?" Matt replied, stunned by this statement.

"Oh, haven't I told you this part yet? From now on, you won't call me Gina. You will call me mom." Gina replied. She let this sink in.

"You'll forget all about your own family. I'll be your mommy now. I'll take good care of you. I'll tell you what to do. I'll run your life, like a good mother should. My son, you belong to me now. You're mine." Gina insisted.

I need to get out of here, now. Damn the consequences. I don't care. I stand up and start to head for the door.

"Matt, look at this." She called. I had one hand on the door handle, and against my better judgment, I looked back.

Gina had raised her feet onto her chair and spread her legs. Her black-panty covered crotch was exposed to him. She was wearing a thong, of course. My eyes couldn't help but stare. As I did, she reached down and pulled her panties aside, revealing her pussy to my leering eyes. My eyes grew wide. Her pussy was perfect. Just a little bit of neatly trimmed hair was above her pussy. A perfect landing strip. My hand loosened on the doorknob.

"It's okay, Matt. Don't be afraid to stare. You can come closer if you want." Gina purred. I gulped and stepped back into the living room. I now stood in front of her, staring at her cunt. "Don't be afraid, son. Get on your knees so you can get a better look." I was hypnotized by the sight of her naked cunt. I couldn't resist. I got on my knees to get a better look. I was now within a foot of my mother-in-law's naked pussy. It was perfect. I could not take my eyes off it. Just seeing a part of her nude, finally, was enough to give me chills. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The sight of it was addicting. As I breathed in deeply, I could smell the sensual scents her pussy exuded. It made the hairs on my neck stand up, and it made my dick throb. Her pussy was wet, ready to be fucked. To be worshipped.

"It's time for you to make your choice, son. If you stand up, and walk away, I'll stop. For good. I'll admit that my daughter's love is greater than anything I could offer. I will lock myself in my room until my daughter arrives, and once she does, I'll leave. Then, you will never have to worry about me again. I'll stay out of your life. Your wife will be cured, and you'll never have to deal with the temptations I offer again. Because believe me, if you turn this down, you will never get another shot. Or, you could make the other choice. To stay with me, to enter my world. The world where I dominate you, where I run your life, where we fuck, constantly. You will experience unimagined pleasure. To do this, you just have to do one thing." Gina paused. She looked down into my eyes as I looked up into hers.

"You have to put your mouth on my pussy, and suck."

I let her words sink in. She could be out of my life. I could escape. This was my chance. But escape was the last thing on my mind right now. As we looked into each other's eyes, she saw my decision before I did.

I put mouth onto my mother-in-law's pussy and started to suck.

"Oh, FUCK YES!" she screamed out loud. She grabbed my head, forcing me deeper. My tongue stabbed in and out of her, collecting her juices. They tasted so good. She ground herself against my mouth, her juices painting my face. My tongue circled her clit before my mouth surrounded it.

"OH, FUCK ME. You are so good. This is where you belong. On your knees. Pleasuring me." She called out, her words heavy with lust. As, I nibbled and flicked on her clit, I could sense her orgasm was close. She pushed my face down as her orgasm exploded. "FFFFUCK! YOU FUCK! YOU MADE ME CUM YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she screamed out, as her juices squirted out of her pussy into my mouth. She shoved me back onto my back. I couldn't believe what had just happened. I had sucked her off. I had made my own mother-in-law cum with my mouth. For a second, I panicked, wanting to escape. But then I realized there was no escape. It was already over. I was fucked.

Gina looked down at me with a smug look on her face. She had beaten me, and she knew it. She stood in front of me, skirt still above her waist.

"Get straight up, on your knees." She commanded, her voice indicating how turned on she was. I comply, straightening up while still on my knees, sitting on my own feet. She sauntered over and stood directly in front of me. She grabbed both sides of my face and continued to move forward. Her pussy rubbed my chin and continued forward till it settled on my mouth. I was facing straight up, staring into her pussy. My tongue leaped out into her pussy, as if by instinct. My mouth surrounded her pussy again as I resumed sucking my mother-in law's pussy. While the first session was fast and quick, this was slow paced, and sensual. She was in no hurry to get off. I ran my tongue through the inside of her pussy lazily, over the lips, and over her clit. My tongue ran through her small strip of pubic hair, like a cat cleaning its fur. She let me really get acquainted with her pussy till I knew my way around. I stared up at her. Her eyes were lidded with lust. Her hair looked a little messed. Her chest was heaving, causing her breasts to look like they were about to burst out of her shirt. Suddenly, she pushed me away. She turned around and bent over, pointing that perfect ass of hers at me. She looked at me over her shoulder and pulled her ass cheeks apart, causing her asshole to appear, covered by the tiny string of thong that was splitting her ass. I stared at her, stunned.

"Do it!" she ordered. I had never done this before. But I couldn't resist. My face moves forward and buries itself in her ass. My tongue immediately bursts out of mouth and connected to her asshole. I was fighting with her thong until I had to bury my mouth voraciously into her ass crack, trying desperately to get that string into my mouth. I finally did, and was able to use my tongue to pull the string over her right ass cheek. This gave me unencumbered access to her asshole, which I returned to licking. I could not believe myself. I was rimming my mother-in-law's asshole. What the fuck is wrong with me? Any man that lets a woman make him forcefully rim her has truly been conquered. Totally owned.

"Oh. You dirty boy! You do that so well." She complimented. I kpt going as she moaned louder and louder. She quickly pushed my face out of her ass, turned back around, and shoved her pussy back on my face as she started to cum.

"OHHHHHHHHH! SHIT!" she yelled out. I swallowed her cum again. I'm getting addicted to the taste. She grabbed my face in her hands again as she stepped back. She leaned down and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Her tongue was everywhere, taking in her own taste off my tongue. She was such a good kisser. I had never been kissed like this. I continued to make out with my mother-in-law for a few minutes before she pulled away and I was able to catch my breath.

"Now, my son, you truly know where your place is. Where you truly belong. Now stand up!" She commanded. I complied.

"Take my hand, son." She said, holding hers out. There was no use resisting anymore, after what I just did. She had beaten me. I placed my hand in hers. She smiled. She turned and held my hand in hers over her shoulder and started walking. We ascended the stairs. My eyes were transfixed by her fleshy ass, jiggling in front of me as we climbed. We reached the second floor and she led me towards my room. We walked into my room and she pushed me in front of her and slammed the door behind us and locked it. I felt trapped. Trapped in a room with my busty, evil mother-in-law. She jerked her skirt back down into its proper place.

"Take off your clothes." She ordered. I exhaled, and then pulled my shirt over my head.

"Mmm, nice." She complimented, taking in my bare chest. "Now the pants."

I undid my belt buckle, unzipped and let my pants fall to my feet. I stepped out of them and pull off my socks. All that was left were my boxer-briefs, clinging to my engorged dick. It hid nothing from her. I paused.

"Do it!" She hissed. If I did this, if I took them off, there was no turning back. I would be betraying my wife. There was no doubt of that. If I exposed myself to her, it would be only a matter of time before my dick would be buried in her no-doubt tight pussy and I would be forever lost.

"Show me your cock, son." She commanded. There was no way out of this. I could not say no to my mother. I stuck my thumbs into my boxers and lower them slowly. The root of my thick, nine inch dick appeared. My boxers dragged along the length of my dick until the head escaped and my dick bounced into the open air, exposed to my mother-in law at last.

"Oh, you tease." She tittered, taking in the sight of my dick. "How dare you carry that monster around and waste it on my pathetic daughter? How dare you not use that to please a woman who deserves it and knows how to take care of it? Well, no longer. Your cock will never go wasted again." She walked toward me until she was a foot in front of me. She pushed me down and I fell back onto the bed.

"Take your cock in your hands. Both of them." I complied, unable to resist. "Now stroke that fat cock. Slowly. Close your eyes and just take it all in. Let that cum boil in your balls, but don't you dare cum!" I started to jack my dick in both my hands, at a slower pace than I ever have before. The pleasure was incredible. My dick was rock-hard, dripping pre-cum all over. My dick was almost numb the pleasure is so great. I heard footsteps as she walked out of the room, then I heard her walk back in. I felt her weight on the bed as she leaned onto it. All of a sudden, I felt a dripping on the head of my cock as a liquid poured all over it. Baby oil! My mother-in-law was pouring baby oil onto my rock hard dick as I was jacking off. Unbelievable. The pleasure was almost too great as I groaned out loud.

The baby oil amplified the pleasure I was feeling.

"Son." Gina whispered into my ear. "I have been a total bitch all of my life. I've treated so many people terribly. My ex-husband. My daughter. All the men I've fucked. All of those men's women. They all hate me. For good reason. Every single man I've had sex with, I've ruined. They've never been able to find the pleasure that I could give them without even trying. No woman compares to me, and all of those men turned into mindless slaves of their own sex drives, fucking as many women as they could, but being truly pleasured by none. I've ruined marriages. Women hate me because I've ruined their so called 'true love'. I've used men to get where I am today. I've taken their money, I've taken their gifts. I've left them in ruins with a smile on my face. My daughter can't have a normal life because of all the damage I've done to her psyche. Most people would absolutely hate me for this. But not you, you dirty fuck. I've done all of these bad, bad things, and how do you respond? You become my slave and start fucking my brains out. That's what you do. That's what you think of me. My reward for being a bitch to everyone I know my entire life? Getting fucked and pleasured in ways most people will never dream of. I get the good things in life. That's what I get." My dick was throbbing as her evil speech ended. I didn't know how I hadn't cum yet.

"Take you hands off your dick." She told me. I just couldn't. The pleasure I feel was too great. She grabbed my wrists and pulled them off, slamming them on the bed above my head. My hips humped off the bed, searching for anything to give me the pleasure I needed. The pleasure I was feeling faded a little as my hips fell back to the bed. She released my hands, and I left them in place, afraid to disobey. I felt her weight leave the bed. A few moments passed in silence.

"Open your eyes!" she yelled out. My eyes opened and reacted to the dim light. I looked around, and they settled on the sight of my mother-in-law, with her hands on her hips, standing in her underwear. Thin black, lacy bra, with her breasts pouring around the edges. Her tiny black thong. My eyes widened, drinking her body in. I felt a spurt of pre-cum reflexively shoot out of my dick.

"Well, since you've gotten so well acquainted with my pussy, my ass, and even my asshole, it should be no issue if I just peel my thong off, right?" she asked. I nodded. She turned around, and then twirled her head back around. As her hair twirled around, Gina stared at me with an unbelievably sexy smirk. She looked so free, so sexy, so wild. She reached down, and stuck her thumbs under the strings of her thong. She bent over at the waist and lowered her thong. The string splitting her ass appeared. A string that had been in my mouth earlier. It was released from her ass and soon fell to the floor. Her pose was so sexy. She stood up straight and turned around. Her pussy was exposed to my eyes again.

"So that just leaves one thing. Well, two things, technically." Gina says giggling, as my eyes stared at her tits as they bounced with her laughing. She stepped closer to me. "And most men will do just about anything to see these. But seeing these comes at a price. Once you see these, other pair's of tits will do nothing for you. You will satisfied by nothing less than perfection. These tits will control your life. These will be your reason for living. This will be your final chance to walk away. Now choose. Your wife or my tits?" she finished, leaning onto the bed, pressing her tits towards my face. Her cavernous cleavage was presented to me, forcing my decision.

"I choose you. Your tits. Just please, let me have them." I pled with her.

"What was that?" she asked girlishly.

"Show me your fucking tits!" I growled at her. She smiled. She leaned back, reached behind her, and unclasped her bra. She held her bra in place, just for a moment, then let it drop. And there they were. Her massive fucking tits, and they were bare. They leapt off her chest, perfectly round and perky. There was shockingly little sag. These tits had truly conquered nature. Her hard nipples were pointing outwards, begging for a mouth to surround them. My mother-in-law's tits were perfect. She wrapped her arms under them, presenting them to me. She knew what a momentous occasion this was for me, so she let me stare for a few minutes, letting me take them in. She then cupped her hand under her left breast, the flesh oozing through her fingers, as she pointed her nipple at me.

"Open your mouth." she asked softly, knowing no force would be necessary. That nipple held my eyes, her question giving away where that nipple will soon be. My lips parted, and I opened my mouth wide. Her nipple closed the distance and formed a perfect seal with my mouth. My natural instincts took over. My cheeks hollowed as I sucked her nipple hard into my mouth. I just kept sucking trying to get as much of her tit into my mouth as I could.

"Oh, fuck yeah, just like that. Bite it! Bite that nipple! OH, FUCK YES!" she screamed out as I bit on her nipple as hard as I could, because I knew that's how she would like it. I sucked and chewed on her tasty nipple. I tried to reach up to touch them, but she forced my hand back down. This went on for minutes, before she finally pulled away from me, her nipple popping out of my mouth. My mouth tried to follow, but she held me back. She twisted her torso, forcing her other nipple against my mouth. It rubbed around my lips until I was able to get it into my mouth, I resumed sucking and chewing. At first, sucking her nipples was driving me out of control, causing me to want to voraciously possess her breasts and body. But she held me back, forcing me to continue to suck, only letting me suck. I calmed down as I realized that suckling her nipples was having a strange affect on me. It was lulling me into a daze. I was in a dreamlike state as she switched between nipples, and I barely noticed. I just kept chewing on nipple. I don't know how long this went on. An onlooker would have seen a handsome, big-dicked young man, nude, covered in a sheen of sweat, reduced to an almost catatonic state as a gorgeous older woman forced her nipples into his sucking mouth. It just went on and on.

All I know was that when I became aware of my surroundings again, when I was realized there was no longer any nipples in my mouth, it was dusk. I was lying on my back. Then, I felt it. I felt a hungry mouth sucking my dick. I looked down and saw Gina, on all fours, with her bobbing mouth surrounding my dick. She took it out and started to stroke it. My dick was standing tall, pointing at the ceiling, covered with my mother-in law's saliva. Her full lips parted as she rubbed them lazily around the head of my dick, using my pre-cum as lip gloss. She bobbed a few more times, before taking it out once again and resuming her stroking. She planted wet, juicy kisses all over it as she started to speak.

"Son, I must admit, I've never had anyone suck on my nipples like that. You must really love them if you suck on them so hard, for so long. I just wanted to show you my appreciation." Gina said to me. She resumed sucking my dick. Her mouth felt so good. It was wet and tight, and her tongue felt like it was in three places at once. She was able to take my dick all the way down, her chin resting on my balls. She stared up at me, enjoying my reaction. Then she started to suck hard. Her mouth was sucking me so hard it felt like I was going to rise off the bed. Then, she slowed down, and lazily ran her tongue all over my dick. It was without a doubt the best blowjob I had ever received. She removed her mouth again and resumed her gentle kisses on his dick. She popped my balls into his mouth one at a time. She was holding me on the edge of a massive orgasm. Her mouth left my balls and started to speak again.

"Like I said, I wanted to show you my appreciation." She started, planting kisses on my dickhead between sentences. "You made me cum several times, just by sucking on my nipples. So I thought I would suck on you a little bit." Kiss. "But I'm not going to let you cum just yet." Kiss. "You're sperm would be wasted if I swallow it." Kiss. "I can think of better uses for it." Kiss. "I think the best use for all this tasty sperm would be for it to be deep inside my pussy," Kiss. "flooding me," Kiss. "trying to inseminate my eggs," Kiss. "trying to get me pregnant." Kiss. "Don't you agree?" Kiss.

"Yes. YES! I'll do whatever you want! Just fuck me." I screamed out, my voice hoarse.

"But, just so were clear." Kiss. "You want to get me pregnant, right?" Kiss. "You want me to have your babies?" Kiss. "You want to breed with me?" Kiss. "Breed with your own mother-in-law?" Kiss. "You want your mother-in-law to be the mother of your children?" Kiss. "Is that what you want?" Kiss.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,925 Followers