Hurricane Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

"Yes! I want to get you pregnant. Yes, I want you to have my babies, all my babies. Just please, FUCK ME!" I yelled out, delirious, but meaning every word.

She lifted her hand off my dick with a flourish and rose up. She crawled over me on all fours. It was at this point that I realized how swollen my balls felt. Keeping me on edge for so long had backed up so much cum in my balls that they felt twice their size. I needed to cum so fucking bad. She was now straddling my dick. She reached down to point it straight towards her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her pussy, and through the hair above it. She finally settled it at the entrance of her pussy.

This was it. The moment of truth. I was about to fuck my own mother-in-law. How did I get to this point in my life? As much as I hated to admit it, I always knew it would come to this. I had put up many fronts to guard myself from the truth, but Gina had blown through my defenses. Sex with my mother-in-law was inevitable. I was too proud to admit the truth. I had never been satisfied by my wife. I had always discreetly checked out any hot older woman that I happened to meet. And once my perfect, MILF, mother-in-law came into the picture, the future was clear. The day of my wedding, I was a naïve young man, with a bright future ahead of him. If that Matt had been told that his future rested with a woman 21 years his senior, he never would have believed it. I'm not into old ladies, he would have said. But as I layed here, poised to become my mother-in-law's sex slave, I realized one thing: I couldn't be happier.

Upon that realization, Gina lowered her pussy until my whole nine inch dick was buried in her pussy. Her pussy was so wet. So tight. So fucking tight. This was the greatest experience of my life. Her tight pussy massaged my dick as she sat there unmoving, her juices dripping down my balls. Then, she started to flex her ass. We both moaned out load at this. She started to slowly rise on my dick, then fall again. She maintained this slow pace for an excruciatingly long time. Her pussy shucking up and down my dick was driving me nuts. My hands rose to her hips, helping her in her fucking rhythm. The pace started to speed up as the fucking became more brutal, more violent. She would bounce on my dick furiously for a period of time, and then would grind on it when she sat all her weight on it when it was buried fully inside her.

Finally understanding my place, I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands. They oozed through my fingers as they had through hers. I squeezed again and again, finally indulging myself in them after so many years of wanting to. They did not disappoint. They were soft, they were smooth. They were firm. They were perfect. I reached towards her nipples and tweaked them, causing her to moan out loud. I wasn't doing this for myself. I was doing this for her. I was trying to get her to cum. I was more concerned with her orgasm than mine. I now truly was her sex-slave.

The fucking went on and on. The best fuck of both of our lives was nearing its inevitable climax. Both of our voices were hoarse as neither of us were able to contain our moaning. Surely the neighbors could hear. Surely they knew that some serious fucking was going on here. And as Gina ground down on my dick, as her ass flexed down against me, and as I squeezed her tits hard and flexed my hips back, simultaneous orgasm hit us both.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH, SON! I'M CUMMING." Gina yelled, having the biggest orgasm of her life.

"OH YES! OH FUCK YES. MOMMMMYYYYY!" I yelled, cumming harder than I'd ever had. All the semen that Gina had induced in my balls shot deep into her tight cunt. It just kept shooting and shooting, seemingly never ending. Both of us maintained our orgasms for over a full minute until my balls were blessedly empty, and Gina fell over, out of breath. She collapsed onto my chest, as our sweaty chests comingled. We both were catching our breaths. Gina moved her face up to mine and looked deep into my eyes. She saw love, lust, and complete devotion. I was the one for her. I was her true mate. I looked up into her eyes. I saw a mixture of dominance, lust, respect. I was never as satisfied as I was at this moment.

As the sun set and we were bathed in darkness, she pulled away from me and moved her mouth to my ear. She whispered only three words.

"We're not finished."

************

(Dr. White)

I wondered what the hell had happened to me. How did that woman, that skank, get me under her spell like that? She convinced me to assist her in her sick plan to steal her daughter's husband. And I did it! What the hell was wrong with me?

She surely sensed my lack of a sex life. So what? I don't need to have lots of sex in my life to be happy and fulfilled, right? I mean, I have the body for sex, but I was always more interested in my career than sex. I've had my fair share of partners, but I never had that life changing experience that some people claim to have. It was just an awkward, uncomfortable dance.

For some reason, what this woman had said appealed to me. Dominating another woman's life, stealing her man, supplanting your superiority over her. For some reason, that really turned me on. And obviously, people don't exactly think their clearest when they are turned on. This slut, Gina, wanted me to enter her world, where she has lots of sex, dominates men, and ruins lesser women's life. Anyone who had the lack of a sex life that I did would be turned on too, right? Gina wanted me to teach me to be like her. To be a slut, a skank, a cunt. I couldn't possibly do that, could I? I'm not that type of person. I'm a professional. I'm a doctor.

But the thing that bothered me the most was the guilt. I had lured this poor guy, Matt, into a viper's nest. What have I done? She insisted that she would seduce him. But he's not that type of guy. He clearly loves his wife with all of his heart. Sure, he had a MILF fetish; no one blames him for that. But, his mother-in-law was a perfect bodied, slutty MILF who was out to get him. I hoped I didn't ruin his marriage.

And Jenny. Poor Jenny. She was such a lovely, sweet woman. After meeting her mom, it was understandable why she had so many issues. But she was so nice, and a great friend. The fact that I may have ruined her marriage tore me up inside.

I couldn't sleep. The guilt was tearing me up inside. There was no other choice. I had to know. I had to know if Matt was able to withstand the force of nature that is his mother-in-law.

It was around midnight. Jenny was asleep in my guest room. I quickly get dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. I sneak into the guest room. Gosh, Jenny has a smile on her face. She was sleeping a contented sleep. I tiptoed over and grabbed her keys off the side table. I snuck out of the room without her even moving. I walked out to my car and got in. I pulled out and start to drive.

I knew where Matt and Jenny lived, so it was a pretty short trip. All the lights were out, which was a good sign. I shut my car door quietly, and headed towards the front door. I unlocked the door quietly and stepped in, hoping the neighbors didn't see. I kept still and listened for any signs of life. I started to hear a constant creaking coming from above. Oh no. I was in a daze as I stepped up the stairs. The creaking was getting louder. I stepped up to a door and heard the creaking coming from behind it. I couldn't just burst in. I realized the bathroom next to this room might connect to it, so I opened it quietly and stepped in. The creaking got louder, and I realized there was an open door on the other side of the bathroom, leading to the bedroom. I tiptoed over, preparing for the worst. I turned and looked in.

With the room lit by moonlight, I was able to see everything in disgusting clarity. I saw Gina, that total bitch, covered with sweat, bouncing on her son-in-law's dick, which was buried deep in her ass. I stumbled back in shock. My legs collapsed under me, and I fell to a sitting position on the toilet. I sat on the closed lid, and realized I was surrounded by blackness, with no danger of being seen.

Unbelievable. That arrogant, evil bitch was right. She said she would do it, and she did. Bitch. How could she? How could she do this to her daughter? Although looking at that huge dick buried in her ass, I couldn't say I blamed her. I couldn't blame him either. Bitch or not, this woman was hot. His hands were constantly squeezing her massive breasts, which could be seen even from behind her. Bitch. What did this bitch do to deserve those massive breasts, that perfect ass, that smooth creamy skin? Why does she get all the luck?

As much as I hate to admit it, watching this scene was hot. I originally thought I was watching an unbelievable betrayal, the end of a marriage. But I realized that's not what this is. This was a master class in fucking. I was watching a true master at work. Like watching Da Vinci paint. Or Mozart compose. I was watching Gina fuck. Maybe I could learn something.

The ass fucking lasted for several more minutes. I had never considered anal as a viable sex option. I thought it was a thing only done in porno. But Gina was making it look amazing. Maybe I might try it someday. She moaned out loud as she came, but Matt didn't as he continued burying his huge dick in her tight ass. As her orgasm passed, Gina lifted herself off. She immediately twirled around and buried his dick down her throat, deep-throating him.

Unbelievable. This bitch did ass-to-mouth. That was disgusting. But she sucked his dick with relish. She kept sucking and sucking until finally, Matt's balls tightened up and he came into her waiting mouth with only his dickhead inside of it. His large amount of semen collected in her mouth as she swallowed gulp after gulp until she finally pulled her mouth away. I realized what she did, sucking a dick after having it in her ass, was not about pleasure. She got nothing out of it. It was about fearlessness. It was about power. There is nothing he could do to faze her. This bitch was good.

I thought it was over, as Matt looked exhausted. But Gina leaned down and surrounded his softening dick in her fleshy tits. I thought she was fighting a losing battle, because she was at it for twenty minutes, and even though I couldn't see his dick, he barely moved. Suddenly, he pushed her away, revealing his once again rock hard erection. Unbelievable. She bent over, her ass pointed straight at me. He got behind her, and pushed his dick into her tight pussy. He put his hands on her hips and started pounding away. Even though he was in the power position, I could tell she was still in control. As the fucking became more frantic, he leaned down and started squeezing her tits. He associated her tits with his pleasure. He needed to squeeze them to fully take pleasure in her body. Finally, he came, humping her hard, releasing his seed in her assuredly tight pussy. He fell onto his back, exhausted.

Again, I thought it was over. I watched as she lied next to him, and pushed her turgid nipple into his mouth. He started to suck. I couldn't tell if he was asleep or not. I just watched him suck on her nipple for what seemed like hours. She held his head against her breast, and rubbed his hair, in almost a maternal way. This woman was brilliant. She utilized her breasts in every way possible to pleasure him. She was truly talented. Finally, Matt started to show signs of life. He started to stir, and started to growl like an animal. He savagely started to chew and bite on her sweaty breasts and he pushed her around onto her back. He got between her legs. I watched his ass flex as I started to watch him pound away at his mother-in-law's pussy. I suddenly realized my hand was down my pants, rubbing my clit. I watched as Gina wrapped her legs around him. The sex was getting nastier. Getting rougher. Getting better. This was pure animal sex. These two were rutting like animals. Suddenly, Matt's dick popped out of her pussy. He growled like a wounded animal.

"Shhh, its okay son. Just stick it back in. It's okay." She whispered. I watched her soothe him like a good mother would, as he was able to get his dick back into her cunt. Their rhythm changed after that. Their hips rolled with each other, fucking at a perfect pace.

These two were fucking in a primordial rhythm, a rhythm of two animals. These two were fucking in mating rhythm. These were two animals, trying desperately to breed. Both of them started to sweat profusely as the fucking maintained its violent rhythm. His mouth continued to devour on her hard nipples.

Their relationship was clearly defined now. Her, a voracious sexual hurricane, had broken down the young man below her into the perfect slave. She had used her incredible sexual appeal and created a slave whose devotion would last for the rest of their lives. She had created him. A proverbial mother and son.

She lunged for his mouth and put her tongue right where it belonged. Right down his fucking throat. They French-kissed for what felt like hours, but was in fact only minutes.

They ground together until I watched his ass cheeks flex and I heard them both scream out in ecstasy. He came deep inside her again. I quietly came too, one of the best orgasms of my life.

As Gina held her son-in-law in her arms, he passed out for good, Gina stared over his shoulder, somehow sensing my presence. Finally she looked away, and I was able to sneak out. When I went in to that house I hated that woman for what she was doing. Leaving, after seeing her at work, my feelings about her could be summed up in one word.

Respect.

************

Jenny was very bubbly and excited as I drove her back home, to where her mother and husband were. This was my second time driving to this house this day. It felt like I had just left after watching Gina fucking the shit out of her son-in-law. This was a big moment for Jenny. This was the moment where she would find out whether she could trust her mother-in-law. She obviously couldn't but would she figure this out? Her reaction was key. We pulled into her driveway, and we walked towards the front door. As we approached, Gina opened the door. She looked radiant, wearing a tight pink blouse and jeans. She looked freshly fucked to me. (In fact, Matt and her had just taken a shower, together)

"Hey." Her mother said excitedly, holding out her arms. Jenny scanned her face then, gave her a curt hug. She saw her husband behind her mom. She walked over to him and asked:

"How did it go?"

"It went great. I missed you so much." Matt said to her, leaning down and kissing her. He looked more relaxed than I'd ever seen him. Definitely freshly fucked. She scanned around, scanning for anything amiss. She looked over at her mom, and then she started to tear up.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. For everything. I'm sorry I never trusted you." Jenny said, running into her mother's arms. They hugged tightly. Gina smirked evilly at Matt over her shoulder. It was at that moment that I lost all respect for Jenny as a woman. Her husband and mom had clearly fucked each other. It was easy to see. Yet she remained clueless. I had never realized how gullible she really was.

"Honey, I want to move closer to you guys. I want to be part of your lives." Gina said to her daughter.

"Mom, that would be great." Jenny responded.

************

(Matt)

Three months had passed since that day. And life was great. My wife, Jenny, was happier than ever. She slept easy. No dreams anymore. Her and her mom were like old friends, chatting and talking all the time. I loved having Gina close by. It made things easier. It would be tough to be her sex slave if she lived hundreds of miles away.

I have never been happier than I am now. I am now the sex slave of a 46 year old woman, but the term slave was misleading. Quite frankly, I'd never felt more free. The happiest times I've had recently were when I was with Gina, serving her, doing as she pleases, fucking her. Trust me, we have no problems finding time for each other. My wife was too clueless to ever figure it out. I can't count the times I've fucked her mother while she waited patiently in the next room. I've lost so much respect for her intelligence. I still love her, don't get me wrong. But she was not my primary concern anymore.

Dr. White had told Jenny she wanted to do follow ups with both me and Gina. Jenny was fine with it, because she loves us, because she trusts us. I walked into the waiting room of Dr. White's office. The secretary looked up at me.

"You can go right in. She's waiting for you." The cute secretary told me. I smiled and nod. She's cute, but not my type. She's like 23, way too young for me. I opened the door to Dr. White's office.

Sitting on Dr. White's couch is Gina, totally nude. No matter how many times I saw it, I can never get over the sight of her hot body. She smiled. I looked over at Dr. White, waiting patiently. I closed the door. Gina looked at Dr. White.

"Okay, sweetie, it's time for your next lesson." Gina told her.

Within minutes, Gina was riding my hard cock on the couch she was just sitting on. I was nude as well, as Dr. White sat to the side, her hand up her skirt, 'taking notes'. I stared forward at Gina's tits as she rode me. I rubbed her three-month pregnant belly, just beginning to show.

"Think about this, guys. If Jenny had said nothing, had she just dealt with her issues like an adult, then her nightmares wouldn't have come true. I wouldn't be fucking you now." Gina started, then "Who am I kidding, I would have fucked you eventually anyway." We all started laughing.

************

I had hoped to be able to balance my life as a sex slave with my marriage to my wife. I should have expected this to happen, for Gina's controlling side to show though. I didn't realize she was trying to make a point. She was beginning the end of my marriage.

We were fucking in my marital bed, me and Gina, of course. Gina had Dr. White sitting in the bathroom for some reason. I was getting worried because I knew that Jenny would be home soon from work. I think Gina knew what I was thinking, but I knew better than to say anything.

So, Gina and I were fucking, her back to the door as she was riding my cock as I cupped her breasts, her favorite position. I was close to cumming.

"Son, I can't believe we've gotten away with fucking for so long." She told me. "Jenny doesn't suspect a thing."

"That's because she's an idiot, mommy." I told her.

"I know, babe. Tell me you love me, son. Tell your mommy you love her." She said.

"I love you, Mommy. I love your body. I love your dirty fucking mouth. I love fucking you." I told her. There wasn't much time.

"Mommy loves you too, baby. Mommy loves you too." she told me. "Now make me cum. Make your mother cum"

Sure enough, I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Jenny register what she saw. Horror, shock, and disbelief passed across her face. I watched her eyes roll up into her head, and she blacked out. I tried to lean up to help her, but Gina forced me back down.

"Cum in me now! Do it!" she commanded. I couldn't disobey and I started to cum, hard. I was exhausted by the time I finished. Dr. White checked on Jenny. She then called an ambulance.

I didn't realize the extent of Gina's plan till we got to the hospital. Jenny was fine, physically. But Gina told me to lie, to tell her that I had been in the room alone when she came in and passed out. Dr. White backed up the story, telling her that she had a recurrence of a dream, this time as a hallucination. She suggested she check into a mental health institute for some tests. Jenny seemed skeptical at first but she then believed us. She trusted us. I couldn't believe what happened. Jenny had caught me fucking her mom, and we had convinced her she had dreamt it all up. When I realized how naïve Jenny truly was, I realized my love for her was fading.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers