Hurricane Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

************

Jenny stayed in the mental health hospital for two months. They wouldn't let her leave until Dr. White gave the okay. The day she was released, no one was able to pick her up. I couldn't find time to retrieve her, so she took a cab home. I knew what she was hoping to come home to as she walked inside. She headed upstairs to our room, to face her fear. I heard her footsteps, and I knew exactly what was going through her head as she approached our room. To be able to go in our room and not see her nightmares come to life. She pushed open the door.

There, on the bed, lied three sweaty naked bodies. On me and my wife's marital bed, Dr. White's nude form bounced on my dick. I'm sure Jenny noticed the fresh tramp stamp above her perfect ass, illustrating her status now as a true slut. I was holding Dr. White's firm DD's as she rode me. I'm sure Jenny then saw her mother's nude form next to us, her belly clearly bulging in pregnancy, her hand on Dr. White's back, assisting her in making this fuck happen. Jenny blacked out again.

Dr. White committed her again. They had concluded that she could not tell fantasy from reality. She was going to be held indefinitely until she could be cleared for release. Jenny lived in the asylum, in a near catatonic state.

This time, I was not going to wait around for her. I had the divorce finalized quickly, and immediately married Gina. Word spread quickly about this unholy union. Gina wasn't afraid to be public about it. We got many confused stares when we affectionately called each other mom and son as we went out into town, on dates, and at the movies. People were confused when they saw me, this vibrant young man, furiously making out with this slutty older woman. But there was nothing they could do. My friends disavowed me. I knew what they said. How could I leave my lovely wife for some old lady? They would never understand. My parents disowned me. But that was okay. I had a new mommy now.

************

(Dr. White)

I was talking to one of my patients, a young woman. To be perfectly honest, I was hardly recognizable anymore from the woman I use to be. My hair was down in a sexy new style. I wear clothes more flattering to my hot body. I carried myself with a new attitude, something wilder. Plus, today, I was in a great mood, because I had unloaded one of my patients, Jenny, on one of my colleagues, a stupid young woman who would never be able to get through to Jenny.

I have benefited greatly from my training with Gina. Gina had taught me how to fuck, how to dominate, how to be the type of woman a man can't resist. I now had all the tools, but no practical experience. I had never stolen a man. For a second I thought about making a move on Matt, and try to steal him from Gina. But I realized I didn't want to do that. She worked hard for him. She deserved him. I respected her too much to try to take her man. I realized I had stopped paying attention to my patient.

"I don't know why, Dr. White, but I take out all my bad feelings on him. He's such a good man. He doesn't deserve it. When we're happy, it's great. Here, let me show you this picture. It's my favorite picture of us. Why can't I let myself be happy? What do I have to do to change?" the patient said. She handed me a picture. I looked down to a smiling young man. He was handsome, well-built. An ideal candidate. I was ready for this. Gina had no idea the monster she created when she trained me. My decision was made. I gave her my recommendation.

"I think I should meet your husband."

(Author's note: Most of my stories will not be this long, or quite this dark. I intend for most of my stories to have the wife blissfully unaware as her husband cheats. But the way this thing was going required for her to find out. Also, I'm not planning as of now to continue the Dr. White story, but I won't rule it out. )

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers