Hurricane Linzi Ch. 02

Story Info
More exhibitionism from Linzi.
2.1k words
4.47
15.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few weeks before Linzi's next visit, which came in early December just before the Christmas holiday. I had spoken to her briefly a couple of times when she rang Angela and I picked up the phone, and I had found out a bit more about her. I was looking forward to seeing her again, not in the expectation that she would want to shag me senseless (which I hoped for, obviously, but didn't seriously think was on the cards), but knowing that I would almost definitely get to feast my eyes on a naked female body again, which was good enough to be going on with. I had been on a couple of dates since the last time I saw her, but nothing much had happened. I also gathered that she had a friends with benefits arrangement with a hunky but dim garage mechanic who drank in her local, which meant that sexual frustration was unlikely to make her pounce on me.

Angela had also told me a lot about her during a couple of chats we had had had over that last few weeks. Her attitude to nudity was very uninhibited, and I found out that she had always been the same. Her family weren't card carrying nudists, but had a very relaxed attitude to nakedness at home. This had emerged when Linzi had stayed over for sleep overs with friends - she didn't have any conventional nightwear but used a long t shirt as a night dress, although she would sleep naked unless anybody objected. Everybody would usually be dressed at Linzi's house if they had visitors, but if her parents weren't around she would enthusiastically strip off at the drop of a hat, and invite her friends to do the same (although this didn't happen often).

Anyway, on this occasion it was just a brief overnight visit - she was very busy at the salon, so she would come over on Saturday afternoon and leave early Sunday evening. As it happened, Angela was also unexpectedly busy, so I picked Linzi up from the station. She was wearing a winter coat and the boots she had bought last time, and she gave me a friendly peck on the cheek as she got into the car. When we got back it turned out that she was wearing a jumper and a thick knee length skirt, which shouldn't have been too much of a surprise as it was a chilly day. When she pulled her boots off I got another up skirt flash, and she was wearing stockings and suspenders but was again knickerless. Her bush looked a bit fuller than last time, but clearly the drop in temperature hadn't encouraged her to open her knicker drawer. After a quick cup of tea and a catch up she disappeared upstairs to freshen up.

Shortly after that Angela came back and I wasn't too surprised when Linzi came downstairs in her birthday suit to greet her friend. In fact, I had made sure that the house was nice and warm just in case she needed a bit of subtle encouragement. Her bush was definitely thicker than the last time I had seen her, but still neatly trimmed around the edges. One of Angela's friends was having a party that night, and this time I was invited as well - there were a couple of single female postgrads who were also going to be there, and Angela had dropped a couple of hints about how she thought I'd like at least one of them.

It wasn't a typical student party at all, more of a wine and cheese type of affair with a lot of intellectual conversation. I had made polite small talk with Jo, the postgrad Angela thought I might hit it off with, but it quickly became clear that it wasn't going to happen. I felt at a bit of a loose end, and it was pretty obvious that Linzi did as well, especially as Angela was deeply engrossed in a conversation with a medieval historian who was built like a prop forward (I later discovered that he was actually a useful scrum half). After a while she came over to me clutching a bottle of wine and suggested that we go out into the garden for a while, which slightly surprised me as she didn't smoke, but I was glad to have an excuse to get away and went with her.

Once we were outside she asked me to keep an eye out, then squatted down over a grid and had a long and - from the sound of it - much needed pee. She told me that she couldn't be bothered to queue up for the bathroom and when I pointed out that there wasn't a queue she laughed and said that she preferred to pee outdoors if possible and anyway she wanted to escape from the party for a while. I was grateful both for an excuse to get away and for another view of stockings and her magnificently knickerless bum, so we were both happy. We lurked outside for a while, swigging wine and being sarcastic about the other people indoors, until the chilly evening got the better of us and we slipped back inside.

By now Angela had her tongue deeply down prop forward's throat, and when she came up briefly for air she told us that she would be going home with Matt that night - which Linzi seemed delighted about and urged her to be as dirty as possible with him - and said that she hoped we didn't mind. We slipped out of the party a bit later and made our way home via a pub or three.

Linzi was really happy for her friend in a way that made me like her more - when we talked about Angela it was clear that she had a real respect for her friend's intelligence and determination to make something of herself, but worried that she was missing out on a lot of fun while she did so. We chatted quite a bit as we went from bar to bar and it turned out that Angela had enjoyed her share of good times, although nowhere near as much as Linzi. Angela had always encouraged Linzi to be more outrageous and exhibitionist, not that she needed much encouragement, but would never go very far herself. Both girls seemed happy enough with the arrangement though.

One story which stuck in my mind was Angela daring Linzi to go to school knickerless. Linzi had never needed much prompting to take her knickers off, and when she got home from school they would be the first thing she took off, usually not putting any on again until the next day. On a few occasions when Angela had gone home with Linzi after school she had noticed this, and dared her to take them off before she got home. Over the next few weeks she did this regularly, at first nipping to the toilet after her last class and slipping them into her bag, then gradually getting more daring and stepping out of them wherever she thought she could get away with it, sometimes nipping behind a bush if she was walking home, occasionally slipping them off on the bus, and if all else failed stepping out of them just before she went in the back door to her parents' place - she was nearly always the first to get home in the afternoons.

Once a week the last class was swimming, so she got into the habit of simply not putting her knickers back on afterwards - Angela would usually shield her in the changing room so that nobody could notice. From there the dare escalated - her knickers would vanish in to her bag during the afternoon break, then at lunchtime, then at morning break. A couple of other friends had started joining in with the dare, and Linzi always felt the need to take it one stage further and one Friday morning headed out with a clean pair of knickers in her bag but none under her skirt. The other girls felt that she had won the dare, but Angela said that to win the dare properly she shouldn't have any with her at all. By now It was second nature to Linzi, and for several weeks of the summer term she would be knickerless from whenever she took them off on Thursday and for the whole of Friday and on at least one occasion until the following Monday. Angela, who had instigated all this, had never been knickerless outside as far as Linzi knew, and neither of the other girls who had joined in with the dare had managed a whole day knickerless, never mind a whole weekend.

By now Linzi was ready to leave school - thanks to Angela's encouragement she had stayed on in the 6th form, but by the end of the first year it was generally agreed that she would be better off starting work at a local salon and studying hairdressing on day release. Partly for her friend's benefit, Linzi chucked her last pair of school knickers in the bin and went knickerless for the entire last week of school. Aside from occasionally lifting the side of her skirt to prove to her friends that she wasn't wearing any, Linzi had not yet knowingly flashed anybody, and apart from a couple of her girl friends the only other person who knew about it was her mother. She didn't make a big deal out of it, though at the time she didn't know how long or how often Linzi had been going bare beneath her skirt. Linzi said that her mother would also go knickerless quite happily, but didn't do it that often.

As we made our way home, Linzi once again squatted down for a pee and I asked her why she peed outside so often. She said that she just preferred it that way and always had, and that going knickerless made it a lot easier. She avoided peeing anywhere that might be unpleasant for other people, like bus stops or phone boxes, and would usually choose somewhere where it would drain away easily. She also told me that she had mastered the art of peeing standing up, and if she was wearing a shorter skirt or dress could let go somewhere busy without anybody being any the wiser.

Not much else happened that night - we got home, I got an affectionate peck on the cheek and we went to our separate beds. The next morning I was up and nursing a mild hangover with some pretty good freshly ground coffee when Linzi finally surfaced. She came down naked but looked a bit uneasy when I told her that Angela still wasn't back. She accepted a cup of coffee and sat hunched up while she sipped at it. She asked me if she'd said or done anything embarrassing the previous night, and when I said that she'd been telling me about how she could pee standing up she flashed me a naughty grin and asked if I believed her. I said that of course I did, but she still led me to the back door, stepped outside and stood above the grid with her legs slightly apart and pushed her hips out a little. She peed as straight and accurate as any man, then dashed back in with rock hard nipples and a slight blush on her face. 'It was all true, what I told you last night,' she said, 'but I feel a bit weird without Angela here'. I told her that what she wore or didn't wear was entirely her choice, and that I hoped she would feel comfortable in my house.

She disappeared up to the bathroom for about 20 minutes for a shower, then came down still naked. 'It's how I'd be anyway, and you've seen it all before,' she said, 'but thanks for dealing with it so well'.Angela turned up a bit later, thankfully without her previous night's conquest, and the girls disappeared upstairs for a blow by blow account of the previous night's adventures. Shortly after that, Angela came back downstairs and suggested that we all went for a quick pub lunch before Linzi got the train back. Linzi reappeared, fully dressed for a change, and we all headed into town. Nothing much of note happened until we dropped Linzi off at the station - as we saw her off she hugged me more tightly than before and said that she was really looking forward to seeing me again - it may not sound like much, but it caused a definite bulge in my jeans and left me impatient for her next visit.