Hurricane Matthew Ch. 03

Story Info
Sister demands kid brother attends to her sex needs.
2.2k words
4.36
62.5k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed at the sodden night gown, a testimony to how turned on my older sister Mary was. She was lying comfortably surrounded by goose feather pillows in her bed. Mary had sustained serious injuries rescuing her cat during hurricane Matthew resulting in her arm and leg in casts and her fingers of the other hand bandaged tightly. She had requested if I could make the long journey to assist her as her daughter had too much to do with a young family. Despite the inconvenience and expenditure I agreed and had settled in to a routine of providing care and when possible writing erotic stories. Mary got hold of my lap top and after reading the few chapters I had written, demanded that I let her read further stories on Literotica. This resulted in her scrabbling with the very limited mobility of her right hand to wank herself leading me to squeeze my own erection. On seeing this she whined about her helpless state and confessing extreme horniness demanded that I attend post with to her sexual needs.

Never in my wildest dreams had I expected such a fantastic outcome and yet, here I sat, licking my lips at the delicacies in store for me. Mary was obviously horny to the point of distraction requiring immediate attention to her drenched pussy but I decided to play with her to really prove what a good attendant she had the good fortune to have.

Mary kept her eyes closed shut and her body was stiff with anticipation so I gently rubbed her thighs from the knees up along their length to her upper thighs. As she relaxed into the massage I inched my hands under her night gown caressing the firm smooth skin and easing the tension from her body. Keeping this up for a while I inched her night gown higher, showing her shapely thighs and eventually glimpsed the light brown wisps of her fine pubic hairs. Changing my tack, my fingers flowed from her left knee up her thigh across her mons venires and down her right thigh with finger tips barely touching her, continuing this spidery caress and alternating the direction and intensity until she was moaning constantly and her thighs and hips began to tense again.

Keeping this up my other hand hovered over her impressive titties, dropping quickly to rub firmly across them from left to right, lightly skimming her nipples and drawing a breathless moan as the blood flowed to her neglected boobs. Her nipples leapt to attention clearly visible through her gown. Using both hands as if playing a piano I varied the pressure, rhythm and timing between her delicious thighs and hips and her mouth-watering boobs. Droplets of moisture escaped from her burning vaginal lips as her boobs grew tight with the attention. Her moans were interspersed now with mutterings as the agonizing pleasure built up.

"Make me cum...please" She moaned.

"I need it soooo bad. Please."

I smiled and pressed my fingers around her vagina, cupping it firmly, feeling the heat and soggy, wet lips.

"In such a rush? Only just started, you know...Relax, You will come. But, as I am your slave, I will obey your every command. Think about it for a second, and then order me to perform your every desire." I offered. Allowing saliva to drop on to her clit, eliciting a yelp of pleasure.

"Oh! Goddd!...You do as you want with me. Ni...Ni..NII", her tone rising as my fingers gently rubbed around her pussy lips.

"At your service, my, most sexy princess."

Unbuttoning the buttons running all the way down her gown and drawing it open I now gazed breathlessly at her naked body.

"Wow! A sight for sore eyes. You are sooo sexy and blessed with such a beautiful body."

"Thanks! But you are already having your wicked way with me...no need for fibs." She momentarily opened her eyes, looking directly at me. Catching her eyes I indicated towards my crotch where my erection stood tall and neglected having been released to ease the discomfort of being restricted in shorts.

"Looks good enough to eat." She was always bright I thought.

"Just a taster then. Don't want you straining yourself. Ok!" She nodded quickly, licking her lips.

Standing up and moving towards her lips I slipped off my shorts and brought my cock to bump against her chin. Gripping the thick base I dragged it up to her lips, drawing it up against her nose acknowledging the deep inhale and rubbed it around her cheeks, eyes and finally allowing the tumescent head to rest on her lips. Slowly drawing her lips apart and snaking her tongue out to lick along the sensitive ridge and along the mushroom head, eyes gazing down, she groaned and shifted her head to allow her teeth to gently glide over and around the head. Pulling it in to her hot, moist, tight mouth.

"Oooohhhh! Too good." Twas my time to moan in ecstasy.

As good as the gentle ministrations felt on my lucky cock I turned my attention to Mary's twin globes that nestled within easy reach of my touch. With gentle sweeps of my fingers the nipples engorged, coming to life with the buds standing firm, a good half inch tall. As I grazed her pliant flesh, coursing my fingers repeatedly over the full swell of each boob, her areoles nubbed up with blisters and the nipples firmed into twin points standing rigid and proud. Alternating between stroking, squeezing and pinching the under swell, nipples, areoles and the entire boob I moaned in ecstasy. My cock head encased in her slowly sucking mouth sent bolts of pleasure to my every extremity even as the sight and feel of her boobs filled me with ecstasy.

"You Ok? Sis." I enquired concerned about her condition. Without missing a suck she smiled out of the corners of her stretched lips and nodded sending jolts of pleasure from the changed motion.

"Nevah bettah" She mumbled through her penis filled mouth and closing her eyes she continued suckling my cock head. Leaning over I drew the fingers of one hand up the extremely sensitive inner thigh and circled her leaking vagina at the same time knuckling her boobs.

"UHnnn!" she gurgled. "More! More!"

Taking the cue I alternated the actions, rubbing my knuckles along the length of her vaginal and squeezing, rubbing and pinching first one boob, then the other and then both of them together. Keeping a mix of knuckles on her vagina and boobs I then clenched the flesh of her boobs with my knuckles kneading along the glands and gripping her areoles tight until she bit down firmly eliciting a deep groan from my lips.

"Make me cum! Then resume service, this is the horniest I have ever been. Sheer bliss, like riding a roller coaster of sheer pleasure".

Heeding her order, my index finger inched into her clasping vagina, dipping in and out, dragging moist strands out as my finger withdrew and bubbling over as it entered the heavenly abode. Getting knuckle deep then deeper until my entire finger was snugly flowing from the outer lips to the deep folds and blisters inside her repeatedly, gently building up the speed and establishing a simple rhythm. She had allowed my cock head to slip out of her mouth and was wagging her head from side to side moaning and cursing intermittently.

UUHHH! Fuck! Fuck! Mmmmmm!

Tensing my finger, making it rigid I increased the speed and pressure, getting faster and faster, pushing firmer and firmer, all the time varying the depth and the angle of insertion and withdrawal, feeling spits of wetness flying out and soaking her thighs. Changing my position slightly, I peered at the sopping vagina and now vibrated my finger as it drew in and out, in and out, now seriously waggling my rigid finger so it stretched the breath and length of her vagina. Taking a quick dip with the thumb of my other hand I continued the onslaught with my finger.

"YES! YES YEESSSS!" Mary screamed even as I pressed my moistened thumb firmly against her anus and as she burst into orgasm thrust it firmly knuckle deep in her bum hole feeling it immediately start to pulsate even as I entered a second finger into her vagina feeling the clasping inner muscles gripping, relaxing, gripping, relaxing. Keeping both digits firmly in her I watched her incredulous expression as she continued writhing and contorting her body.

"Kiss me...Kiss me" she pleaded.

Keeping my fingers firmly embedded but motionless in her pulsating holes, I leaned and engaged her lips in a deep, soulful kiss. My tongue caressed her lips and slid into the vacuum of her mouth as she sucked my tongue deep inside. Time stood still as we sank into the bliss of sensations and emotions with the slowly receding pulses within her vagina and bum and her gentle sucking my tongue lasting and lasting.

Easing a third finger into her vagina was easy as she was so swollen and wet. With a gentle circular motion of fingers rousing her unsated, still horny body I felt Mary welcoming me into her hot and still hungry furnace. Slowly my fingers danced with her vagina twirling round and about, withdrawing, folding in, entering, stretching and wiggling, curling fingers to stub and rub occasionally on the upper inside, locating and teasing her G zone. All the while kissing gently until the movement of her pelvis grew into a steady rhythm demanding stronger sensations from my enclosed fingers. Releasing from her mouth and moving to have a close up look at her vagina sucking in my fingers was incredible. Keeping the fingers going I lay my mouth on her navel, kissing and licking deep inside, then licking and sucking in increasing circles until my lips brushed her pubic hair and the lower slopes of her boobs.

Concentrating on her boobs, fingers still gently stimulating and filling her vagina, I drew my moistened lips along the swell of her underboob, followed the curve around and crossed over kissing, licking and sucking both boobs in turn, avoiding the nipples. Licking hard, across the line of her nipples, following the deep sexy rise and fall of her cleavage, playing with and exploring the excited nubs on her aureole and the sharp hard nipples, extricating deep sighs of pleasure. My erection had softened a bit but I was now getting really horny and yearned to feel him being played with and stimulated.

"I want to Fuck you".

"Oh! Thought you'd never ask? Not possible today as I am aching all over. Not that I'm complaining." She lovingly offered.

"Let me get that gorgeous cock in my mouth so you can fuck me silly and unload yourself down my throat."

I love a deep throat blow job better than anything on this planet so in a jiffy, I positioned my now stiff cock between her lips and sighed as she licked and sucked me back into that lovely, warm, moist, velvety, active, creative mouth and shivered as sensation after sensation overcame my body, leaving my fingers scissoring her clit and a hand concentrating on her nipples. Easing my excited cock further into her mouth I positioned myself so I would not cause her discomfort and absorbed her sucking and licking, adding my own to and fro pumps to further accentuate the sensations and horniness. I brought my soaked hand to my nose and inhaled her aroma deeply, engaging the olfactory nerves which detecting the powerful female odour kicked into over-drive. Further pleasure channels opened up sending me into a plane of extreme pleasure causing me to thrust firmer and deeper into her mouth. Seeing me inhaling her inner aroma Mary looked into my eyes, pleading wordlessly for extra stimulation exhibited by her bobbing her head deeper and deeper, entering the tightness of her throat and constricting the now inflamed and supremely stretched mushroom head. Through this exquisite pleasure I dipped my fingers into her soaking vagina covering them in her fluids and brought it up around the cock pistoning in her mouth and covered her nose so she was awash with smell of her own horniness then brought it up to my nose for another hit.

That did it...

From some dark corner of the universe I felt an onrush of energy building up intensely so that my toes scrunched, thighs tightened, nipples expanded, head yearned for release. But, I withdrew slightly, wanting to extend and expand on this incredible experience. Mary too was close I could tell so I pushed my fingers into her cunt and stroked rapidly, feeling her hips bucking in frenzied desire. Feeling my own explosion imminent I transferred my fingers to vibrate along the tip and edges of her clit. Raising her hips she let out a deep moan and sucked my cock head deeper into her throat until I was banging my head as she dragged the ejaculate out from the very pits of my being. The yell that escaped my lips as I exploded in a massive eruption would have woken the dead, and the second explosion followed which had me sobbing to get breath into my starved brain. Mary sucked me and sucked me until I could cum no more.

I collapsed on the bed snuggling up as close to Mary as I dared and fell into a deep slumber.