Hurricane Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Two Families explore ways to make a Hurricane Party more fun.
3.8k words
4.32
49.4k
49

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Brittany, it's your turn to deal."

"Oh, Mommmmmm! I am SO tired of Uno I could make little origami animals out of these damned cards and choke myself to death by slowly swallowing them one by one. Crane. Frog. Hippo...! And it's HOT since the Air Conditioning went off when the power when out! And I am SoooooOOOOooooo B-O-R-E-D! WHY didn't you invite my boyfriend over to our little Hurricane Party? At least then, I'd have something to Doooo while we just wait for the wind and rain to FINALLY stop! This is SOOOOOOooo BORING!"

My daughter slumped and glared at us.

I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip and exhaled.

And counted to 10.

But that didn't really help.

So I opened my eyes and caught my husband's and slightly shook my head - silently asking for his help.

Or to shoot me.

Anything to put me out of our misery.

Yes. We were stuck. In a "Hurricane Party." Waiting for yet-another "killer" hurricane to bore us to death. It sounds frightening, but actually, most hurricanes are just an exercise in boredom, overheated bodies - and tempers - and, eventually, poor personal hygiene from hot, humid, lethargic existence.

It didn't help at all that my husband, Dave, and I, were both busy with our jobs and lives in addition to being parents of our son, Eric, and our daughter, Brittany - soooo I had to admit that we had raised 2 disrespectful brats. Now fully 2 bratty adults with their own relationships and very strong opinions about life and how "badly" they'd been treated while they were being raised: never getting the specific phone - or shoes - or trips to Universal Studios - that EVERYBODY else in our socio-economic class - was getting. I began thinking that my name had changed from "Carol" to "But MOmmmmmmm!!"

And I had to admit that Dave and I hadn't had a good romp in bed together - for a very long time. Sure. I'm "middle aged," but that's the height of my body's sexual peak and I just got HORNEY sometimes and longed for a good "seeing to."

Dave's a good man - with a respectable cock - but we just never seemed to be able to both be ready to *use* that respectable cock - at the same time.

So. Many a night found me having my own little personal party with my battery-powered friends that I kept in my night stand. Shoving my big rubber peter into my hungry pussy while holding my "pocket rocket" vibrator to my aching clit - until I bit my lip to keep from screaming - and climaxed there in the dark.

Of course, there was that one time when Dave was on a business trip overnight and I don't know WHAT came over me, but I found myself horney in the middle of the night. Like 2 or 3 AM. Really "in the dark of the night."

And.

I... just... got out of bed and wasn't in control of myself.

There in the dark, I just stood by the bed and began rubbing my pussy and pinching my nipple - through my nightgown.

It felt so good, so I just stood there, eyes closed, rubbing myself and feeling my slit get wet. Lubricating my lower lips while my tongue wetted my upper ones.

The kids were upstairs in their bedrooms. Their lavish bedrooms that they didn't appreciate. But I knew that they were sound asleep.

And I felt a need to be naughty. I mean, I just needed to be N-A-U-G-H-T-Y. Something lewd and nasty. Something shocking.

And I just couldn't control myself.

I mean, there I was, a respectable mother, wife, teacher, but my pussy had taken control and wanted to be BAD. NEEDED to be outrageous.

I was not in control of myself as I slowly shuffled to the master bath and to the door that lead directly out to the back yard.

I mean, there I was in the middle of the night - wearing nothing but my nightgown and panties (my "Mother" panties - not something sexy) with my hand on the doorknob - to the back yard!!

I can remember watching my hand unlock the door and turn the knob - as if it was not my hand. I was just watching a movie that I had no control over. My aching pussy was calling all of the shots and I was just a spectator. A voyeur. Very-slightly horrified at what I was watching, but simultaneously very aroused by it - and totally unable to stop it.

The hand swung the door open and someone's feet calmly stepped out onto the little walkway along the back of the house - carrying me with them.

Then my pussy made me stop and just feel the wall of heat and humidity as I left the air conditioning and was enveloped by the night. The warm, sticky, night.

As I looked up at the stars. Stars I never took the time to see.

And listened to the insects buzzing and singing in the night.

Felt the world asleep all around me. Felt the the whole world was mine right now. All mine! Felt at one with the Universe as someone's feet unconsciously walked my body out into the back yard. Onto the grass. Felt the damp slight prickly of the grass on my soles. And on my soul. Listened to the frogs and the night creatures and felt that I somehow understood what they were saying to the Universe. That we were all part of the same consciousness.

My eyes closed as I just twirled like a little girl in the grass. Barefoot. Nightgown twirling out and up a little. Feeling the warm, damp air find my calves. My thighs. My Belly. My bare breasts - swinging in the starlight.

Wait. What? BARE breasts? What?

My eyes opened and my head tilted down and I found that my nightgown had been slipped off and discarded on the grass. And it just felt so *right*, so "yes," so "one with Nature" as my naked body embraced the night. And wandered around the back yard. Exposed. Alive. Feeling so beautiful and so perfect.

And so *naughty*.

Here I was in my back yard with my kids upstairs asleep and I was wearing *nothing* but my panties!!

My full breasts swinging as I moved.

My hands unconsciously brushing my nipples and shivering as the sexual signal was sent from my chest - to my pussy. My naughty, naughty, now-happy pussy, purring in my panties.

I don't know how long I wandered around. Feeling the air. Listening to the night sounds. Feeling the starlight on my bare skin. Dropping down to lay on my back in the grass - feeling the prickles on my back and legs. Dozing off and reawakening to wonder WHERE I was, then crawling, rolling, strolling, exploring my own back yard.

Wearing nothing but nature - and my panties.

My panties.

Hmmm... WHY did I need them?

My pussy asked me. Asking to be free to enjoy and explore as the rest of me was doing.

And I found myself at the gate in my side yard.

The one that opened right out onto my well-lit front yard.

And the street.

And. I just couldn't come up with a single reason why I shouldn't open that gate and walk out.

Walk across my front lawn.

Right to the middle of the street.

So.

I did.

Well, "somebody" did.

Opened the gate and somebody's feet padded thru the grass to carry me right out to the street.

And then right to the middle of the street - feeling the prickly-hurty asphalt on my tender soles.

Feeling the night.

Slowly turning to survey my neighborhood.

Night time.

No sign of humanity.

Just delighting in being part of the night.

My pussy again reminded me that she wanted to be free, too.

So my hands slowly slipped down my sides.

My fingers deftly slipping into the hips of my panties.

And just kept going. Down over my hips. My full Mother's hips.

Down my thighs.

Over my knees.

Down my calves - with me bending double to unintentionally fully expose my pussy lips and full butt cheeks - to the whole neighborhood. Feeling the night air kiss my pussy lips and lick my ass. Lick my butthole. Embrace my feminine parts.

Pushing my panties over my feet - one at a time - then fully OFF - winding up hanging from one of my fingers.

As I stood in the middle of the street.

Naked. N-A-K-E-D. Naked.

And my pussy purred. Yes. YES!! We are being NAUGHTY! Scandalous! So WICKED if this demure mother, wife, teacher was caught NAKED in front of her house. SO satisfyingly naughty!

But my pussy wasn't done yet.

She looked around and spied the mailbox of one of our unpleasant neighbors. A meddlesome busybody who made trouble for everybody in the HomeOwners Association.

And. Well. Somebody's feet just carried me to that mailbox.

And opened the door.

And carefully laid my Mommy panties right inside.

My Mommy panties that were well-marked with the lubrication from my now-freed pussy.

Now scenting sour-puss'es mailbox.

Just SO wicked!

Then suddenly, my pussy put me back in control and I realized where I was. NAKED. In the middle of the street in my own neighborhood! Oh my GOD what if someone sees me? What if someone catches me? Where the hell is my nightgown? What am I DOING, for ghod's sake?

And I scampered back to my house, breasts wobbling dangerously.

And slipped through my fence gate, trying to be totally silent as I pulled it closed - praying that nobody saw me or heard me.

Then ran to my back yard to look for my nightgown.

Panting.

Wondering WHAT had come over me.

Slowing little by little and beginning to feel safe again - and listen to the night again.

And I felt my pussy take control again and tell me to just relax.

And lie down in the grass. Totally naked. Naked to the night. Naked to the Universe. Naked to the idea of sex. Of being naughty.

And my fingers found my naked nipple. And my aching clitoris.

And began their dance.

I felt the Night wash over me as my passion built.

And I began to fantasize about my best friends' husband. Chuck. Ripped. Smart. Sexy.

I flipped over onto all-fours.

Yes. Yes, I flipped into doggy position - right there in my back yard. In the grass. NAKED.

And imagined Chuck naked behind me.

His cock buried in my wet, wet pussy.

His naked belly slapping up against my full Mom's ass - ripples going up thru my body each time he thrust into me. Impaling me on his cock. His COCK. It felt so nasty to think of it and to think the word.

As my fingers circled and rubbed my clit. And my other hand pinched and stimulated my nipple. As my breasts swayed forward and back. Forward and back. In time to Chuck's fucking me. FUCKING ME!! My best friend's husband FUCKING ME, for god's sake - right there in the back yard. Enveloped by the night.

On and on. Night sounds. Fingers. Grass. Swaying breasts. Chuck's big hard COCK violating my lips, then sliding out again.

My passion building slowly. Absolutely no feeling of time or any kind of hurry.

But. Finally. My imaginary Chuck thrust just right. And my fingers rubbed and pinched just right.

And my pussy finally got what she had wanted through the whole escapade.

A looong, low moan pierced my lips and built as my hips continued to piston.

And my whole being exploded - starting in my pussy and shooting out in all directions. Mmmmm, my mouth open, neck stiff as I mimicked a coyote howling at the moon.

Moaned and cried and wailed as my body filled with light and shattered into a million, ecstatic pieces.

Became one with my quaking pussy. One with the Night. One with Mother Nature. One with the Universe. One with a euphoric, sated feeling.

I dropped flat on my front into the grass, my hand still between my legs, and just panted and wallowed in the feeling. I don't know how long.

When I awoke. Naked. In my back yard. Lying in the grass. I feebly scanned the area and located my discarded nightgown.

I managed to rouse myself and go pick it up. And considered rescuing my panties from my neighbor's mailbox, but, on the balance of all considerations, decided to just leave them where I'd placed them.

Then padded, naked, across my lawn.

And back through my bathroom door.

Back to safety and normalcy.

Not a wanton woman who would prance about her back yard - and middle of her street - naked. Not a woman who would fantasize about being fucked doggy-style - by Chuck. Not a woman who would "Jill off" in her yard. Just a woman who shuffled back to her bed, decided to drop her nighty on the floor and crawl back between her sheets - totally naked - and tell her naughty pussy to be happy with what it had had - because that would NEVER happen again.

>>>

Anyway. Hurricane Dorian had been threatening our Florida home for days and days - changing track and slowing down - so we had battened down and boarded up the house and put extra chlorine in the pool and... all of those preparations - and had invited our friends to stay with us through the storm - since their house was too close to the ocean to be allowed to stay. And now the 8 of us had been cooped up together for 4 days already: 3 just waiting for the damned storm to actually get here - and now a full 24 hours of rain and gusty winds. Enough to make us hunker down and stay inside - and to knock out the electricity to our house - but not really anything that we felt in danger for.

Well. Not in danger if you dont count "wanting to strangle each other."

Brats. Brittany. David. Just whining and making things so much worse than they had to be. To the point that we started having visions of doing things that "no sane person" would consider. You just don't understand how "confinement with 7 other people" can mess with your head.

David knew that we were all reaching some kind of breaking point. Sweat rolling down his nose to have a drop form there, linger, then kamikaze off to land on the Uno cards he was still holding. Rain and wind still boringly playing a monotonous patter on the outside of the house. Nerves simultaneously bored and on edge.

He shifted his eyes to Brittany. Bratty Brittany. Sighed, then tried, "Well, sweetie, just what would you like to do now?"

He thought a moment, then actually liked the question, so shifted a little in his seat and earnestly asked, "No. No, really we have an opportunity here. Nothing but time. Our happy little family and our friends here, Chuck and Marla and Missy and Butch. Let your mind roam. What new thing would you like to take this opportunity to try? I'm serious. It's an unusual situation, so let your mind roam. What unusual way would you like to use it?"

"Well *I* don't know!" whined Brittany. "I mean, it's just too HOT to think of doing anything. I mean, this is so BORING!" Her eyes flashed mean, then she shot back, "Just FUCK you for thinking you're so clever. So 'Dad', so condescending."

I couldn't take it, and levelled Brittany with a stare. "Look, Brit, you have no right to treat your parents this way. This hurricane isn't our fault. You apologize to your father."

And I couldn't believe that I added, "You're not too old for a spanking if you don't show some civility."

Brittany's eyes flashed crimson and she yelled back, "Oh just fuck you, too, you frustrated bitch! Just TRY it!"

And. I. Snapped.

I just lost it.

Hot and frustrated and bored and angry all just welled up and a different part of my brain just took over. I wasn't myself.

It was somebody else who calmly stood up, walked over to Brittany, then grabbed her hair and pulled her up out of her seat, bent her over the table with her little ass sticking up, pulled her skirt up over her back, then swung hard and landed a resounding SMACK on her exposed panties.

Brittany screamed bloody murder.

Just before "somebody's" hand landed on the other cheek with a matching SMACK!

And then, silence.

Everybody frozen. 6 people stunned and watching me hold my daughter's hair with one hand while standing behind her smacked little ass.

Time stood still.

And my hand let go of Brittany's hair.

Eyes darting around the table - not knowing how to respond to the scene before them.

And.

Then.

Brittany licked her lips.

And cleared her throat.

And croaked,

"Well, don't stop for fuck's sake! You're just getting me warmed up! Oh my GOD, Dad, you asked me what I want to do? How to use this special opportunity? Well, let's do this! Mom started it, but I'm dead serious! DO me!"

She stared around the table, challenging each of us, one by one.

"DO me!" she repeated. "I think we all could use a little sexual free-for-all here. I mean, I know that Mom keeps her toys hidden but she needs to be properly fucked. Dad thinks that I don't know about his porn collection. Eric wouldn't know what to do with a girl if he got one, but Chuck is hot and I'd even be ready to try some girl-girl with Marla - just like I've tried with Missy. What the hell are we all being so proper about? Let's enjoy the one thing that's free and doesn't need any electricity to enjoy!"

Still bent over the table with her panties cupping her butt, Brittany's eyes flashed and challenged us all - having intentionally wound us all up by choosing words that would get us angry. Angry and aroused.

Yes. I was now thinking about Chuck's cock. Dammit. And even beginning to wonder what Marla would taste like. Sure, I'd seen her nude in the Spa a couple of times - and once or twice when we girls had been alone at my house - and decided to just go skinny-dipping. But... this was crazy. Wasn't it?

Brittany punctuated her challenge by hooking her thumbs into her panties and pushing them down her hips - to her thighs - baring her ass and pussy to the warm air.

"I already said that it's too damned hot. Let's get out of our clothes as a start!"

Eric was unable to keep from staring at his sister's bared pussy - and his hand slid down to his crotch as he wasn't even aware that he started rubbing himself thru his shorts.

Marla looked at her husband, Chuck, but then her gaze settled on MY husband, Dave. In a very non-casual way. Well well WELL! It seemed that both my best friend and I - had had little fantasies about each others' husbands.

Then I noticed that Butch was eyeing Missy in a very un-brotherly way and Missy was giving it right back to him!??? Uh, what was going on there??? Brother and sister with the hots for each other? Oh my!

Then my eyes swung to Chuck, who not surprisingly, spent a good amount of time looking at my daughter Brittany - though her exposed pussy was pointing away from him. But then his gaze swung to me. To *me*. OhMyGod! Chuck seemed to have at least some hots for middle-aged Mommy *me*!

My panties moistened as Chuck's and my eyes met and I could feel that his stare was much more than neighborly. Oh my! Chuck? Ripped Chuck interested in some naked time with *me*? My naughty little pussy just purred and smiled and whispered, "Of course, you hot little number! Gimme some Chuck to roast!"

And Dave. My darling husband Dave. I finally looked back at him and he had a look that was a mixture of defeat - and curiosity. Wondering if he was going straight to Hell for even contemplating the acceptance of what seemed to be forming around our little Hurricane Party table.

Our eyes locked and we had a little silent conversation. No words were spoken, but he asked me "Is this OK? Is this crazy? Is this what you want? What you ALL want? (He had been looking around the table, too, and seeing the lust forming in ALL of the eyes).

And then I saw a shift in his mind. A "Hey. What the hell? Just why NOT??? I mean, we're all adults here and we've got nothing but time to kill and if we want a really memorable Hurricane experience... I mean a REALLY memorable Hurricane experience, then why the hell not?"

We continued our gaze still as I shrugged a little, cast my eyes around the clear lust around the table, raised my eyebrows, and signalled, "Let's do this!"

With permission in hand, Dave cleared his throat, got everyone's attention (which wasn't easy), put away the Uno cards, pulled out a regular card deck, and smoothly said, "The game is strip poker. 5-card draw, low hand loses an item of clothing - permanently. Once something comes off, it stays off. Everybody take off your shoes and sox right now, if you have any on. Jewelry doesn't count. Ladies do get an advantage that their bras do count, so they get one more item of clothing than men. Ties mean that both players lose."

12