Hurry Up or We'll Miss the Show

Story Info
Preppy college girl in a movie theater parking lot.
1.1k words
4.11
78.7k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in college, 5'7 thin with full b-cups. I was a bit naïve, and not very assertive, he was two years older, and I was a bit intimidated by him. We'd been dating six weeks and had sex for the first time the week before (he was only my second partner).

He parked the car in the first spot in front of the theater and told me not to get out. We still had twenty minutes to the show, did I want to fool around? Where? We were in a soon to be in a very crowded parking lot.

He touched my leg a few inches above the thigh.

"No one can see through these windows."

I wasn't so sure.

His hand crept up my leg.

I hadn't spoken.

He tugged at my panties, and they slipped down half an inch. I could feel the open air against my pussy, and the security of wearing my underwear. I knew I was getting wet, but this was crazy. His car was so low to the ground and there would be hundreds of people walking past us in a few minutes.

His finger slipped in easily, and I bit my lower lip and gazed across at him. He grinned as he pushed deeper into me, and then all the way back out.

We say in silence.

A group of frat guys were twenty yards from the car and would have to walk right past us to get into the theater.

He tugged again at my panties, the black silk g-string slipped over my ass and into his hands. I wanted to see how far he would go if I didn't say a word.

He grabbed me by the hips and pushed my head and torso into the back seat. My lower back and ass rested on his center console, and he spread my legs open as the boys walked closer to the windshield. There were six of them, and I pretended to try to close my legs, but he kept them open, my pussy exposed and leaking, my eyes staring at the frat guys.

"Even if they could see, what would they do?"

My boys were at the car now, I was focusing on them when he started going down on me. All tongue, all good. He knew what he was doing, and I could hear the guys talking, loudly and then fading as he slipped a finger in as he licked me off. I pulled at the bottom of my dress, not in any directed, as my body built for orgasm, each loop of his tongue, each push of his finger.

"You love it baby."

I couldn't deny it. I could see people walking toward us all the time now. Voices were all around, muffled, loud, clear, men, women, but mostly guys. He slipped a second finger in, which barely fit and starting going to work on my clit. I came immediately. And then he fingered me faster, and harder and I moaned once, then louder again.

At the second moan a guy walking past our car stopped. I froze and he starting pounding with his fingers and licking like mad. I tried to freeze, I tried to reach down and stop, or at least slow him down, but my body was building.

"I heard some bitch moan." His buddies stopped. What? "In this car." He tapped the glass. He friends laughed. "Fucking tinted windows." "Fuck her in the ass dude." "Make sure you get the large popcorn."

My legs shook. I grabbed the seat belt and bit as an orgasm tore through me. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was a good girl. I wore conservative clothes, I dated good guys. I couldn't be cumming in a crowded parking lot, moaning for all the world.

The boys walked to the theater, yelling across the parking lot. "Some slut's giving it up in there." Dave withdrew and closed my legs. I had a thin film of sweat all over.

I slipped into the back seat and sheepishly rolled my eyes.

"you like being dirty don't you?"

I smiled. "That was fun."

"I felt you cumming when those guys tapped on the glass." I blushed.

"Lose the dress."

"What about the movie?"

"We've got ten minutes, plus previews." He was right, and there were still tons of people walking past the car.

"Lose the dress." I took it off, and handed it to him, he threw in on the floor of the passenger seat. "Get up here." I climbed into the seat, naked. He took off his jeans and boxers and took my position on the center console, with his head in the back seat. "we're going to 69, I want you to stare at the people as you suck me off."

I followed directions. I wanted him, but I wanted to stare at them, I wanted to look strangers in the eye as he licked my pussy, and I felt his hot dick in the back of my throat. He was licking me, and I was stroking him, and then he was fucking me from behind, the people still coming, still standing in line at the theater, waiting to buy tickets. He didn't have a condom on, and he was fucking me from behind, and I was moaning all the time now. People were looking at our car as they passed. Lewd remarks hit me and pushed me further. The car rocked gently and he fucked my wildly. I tugged at my breasts and grabbed his balls. He fucked harder. He had me lick one of his fingers and then started playing with my asshole. I exploded. I came like I'd never come before, and I screamed and didn't care. "Lucky bastard." Was the one thing I remember hearing.

Without warming he starting cumming in my pussy. I could only tell because he thrust wildly and grunted and then slowed. I was on the pill, but I'd never had unprotected sex must less had someone cum inside me.

The line at the theater was low now. He pulled out, and pushed me into the front seats.

"Hurry up, we don't want to miss the show."

I pulled on my wrinkled dress, wondering what he'd done with my underwear, and then we were out of the car. I was trembling and warm, exhausted. I could feel him cum at the edge of my pussy, wanting to leak out when we were buying tickets, and I could feel a little drip as we walked across the lobby, and then I could feel it leaking out as the movie played.

When we left the theater and went back to the car. As I opened my door I heard, "Nice cum-stain slut" I looked up and three strangers. My pussy trembled and I got into the car.

A week later, walking between classes in a crowd someone slapped my ass. I was appalled, turning around I saw one of the three again. This time he was no stranger.

"Wanna see a movie?"