Husband

Story Info
A woman overcomes her worst fear.
10.5k words
4.63
42.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro:

It was a dark and stormy night. The Rump Rangers moved through the bush like pimps at a hooker convention...

Wait! Sorry. Wrong story. This is the story of a young woman conquering the one dreaded fear she has left.

"Husband"

Bethany had been looking forward to her twenty-seventh birthday all week. She knew her Master had something special planned. He had been dropping hints for weeks. She had been crazy about Leo from the first moment they met. It had been at a friend's party. And it didn't take them long to realize he loved controlling her as much she loved being controlled. They had only been together for eight months but it had been eight of the most sexually fulfilling months of her life.

Come 3:30 her red hair was just a streak as she fled to the elevators on the Geologists floor of her building. The oil company she worked for was like many male dominated industries in the U.S. It looked stuffy, but those employees were anything but.

"In a hurry to get to your birthday debauchery, you pervert!?" her supervisor yelled as she rushed past.

"Damned straight, you zipper masked gimp!" she yelled back.

She could hear the laughter from the rest of the floor as she got on the elevator. Like most men they made jokes on the assumption that they weren't true. So she always returned them in kind. Her drive home was frenetic. She didn't remember much of it. She prayed she hadn't scared anyone as she pulled into her driveway. She needed to shower and change to be ready for her time with Leo. When she got to the door she fumbled with the keys a bit. As she manhandled the door into opening she did not expect to see Leo standing in her living room waiting for her.

"Hello, pet." he smiled.

There he stood. Six foot two, dark, muscular and that chiseled jaw she loved. "...Close the door and shower." he ordered, after a moment of admiring her trim body in it's business miniskirt and white top.

"Yes, Master." she whispered as she closed the door and headed to the shower.

Her shower was a quick confusing affair. She was always second guessing herself around him. Something she never did in her professional life but that is what she loved about Leo. He got her so wound up in trying to please him that she felt like a schoolgirl with a college boyfriend. She finished washing her body and hair and began to blow dry her red mane of unruly curls. He did not say "get dressed" so once her hair was done she all but ran back to the living room nude with no makeup.

Kneeling before him she said, "I hope I am pleasing to you, Master."

Leo gently felt of her hair before leaning down to smell it. She had used a lilac shampoo that she knew he loved. When he stood up she could see him smiling. The thrill of that smile coursed through her causing a slight shudder.

"I want this night to last, pet." he stated.

"I do as well, Master." she beamed.

He nodded and smiled at her. "To that end I will need your assistance with something so as not to cut our fun short."

"Of course, Master." she breathed. She knew what it was that he needed. He had used this technique before to prolong their time together.

"Can you guess what that is?"

"Yes, Master." she could feel herself getting so wet that it was starting to trickle down her thighs.

"Tell me." he commanded.

She knew not to move until he commanded it. So she sat there keeping eye contact with him as she answered, "You need to fuck my mouth, Master." she couldn't stop herself from licking her lips.

"Good." he nodded. "Then be about it."

She didn't hesitate as she undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and pulled the zipper down. He had thankfully not worn underwear so there was one less barrier between her and her prize. When she removed his magnificent eight inch cock she stroked it for a few moments. Then, knowing he would want it quick, hard and deep, she engulfed the whole thing on her first dive. Feeling her nose bump into his pelvis she moved her head side to side as a moan escaped her. Hearing Leo let out a satisfied sigh only made her moan more as she plunged from the head of his cock back to the base. He had worked with her for months on suppressing her gag reflex. It had been tough at times but the benefits were priceless in her mind. Bethany grabbed his ass to help pull him into her mouth as she bobbed up and down his shaft. After several moments of this she realized she would need help getting him off.

Sucking her way off his cock she heard a "pop" as his head left her mouth. Looking up at him she asked, "Master, please use my mouth."

Leo stroked her cheek with his thumb. "Of course, pet."

With that she put his cock back in her mouth while he took two fistfuls of her hair. Without warning he began to slam brutally into her mouth. Bethany had to grip his hips to keep her balance. She did her best to suck him as hard as she could while his thick rod pistoned in and out of her throat. It took several minutes before the end came but it was still too soon to suit her. She felt him pull her tight against his stomach as jet after jet of cum shot down her throat. Bethany moved her grip to his ass to keep him pulled tight against her until she could see him look down at her and smile. Only then did she let him go so he could slide his limp cock from her mouth and put it away.

He reached down to help her stand. "Now, with that out of the way let us begin your birthday celebration." She was silent as he led her to the guest bedroom of her house. Before he opened the door he stopped her and tied a blindfold over her eyes. She could feel herself begin to trimble. Bethany had had a painful childhood and she wasn't sure why blindfolds bothered her but they did. For the past couple of months Leo had been trying to help her get over it.

Her apprehension was obvious to Leo. "Are you alright?" he asked while stroking her arm.

She gave a slight shake of her head. "...Just ...a little nervous."

He took a moment before asking, "...Do you want to continue?"

"Yes, Master." she almost sighed.

He took her left hand and led her into the guest bedroom. She realized he had moved the furniture around as they came to the bed too soon. It should have been in the far corner but it felt like it was in the middle of the room. He had her crawl onto the bed and lay on her back. She extended her arms to feel him secure her by wrist and ankle to the bedposts. She could feel him slowly trace his hand up her right shin, across her knee and gently up her thigh. He brushed his fingers over her pubic area just above the small red patch of hair between her legs. Then he began to graze his fingers up her stomach causing a slight quiver to escape her. He moved up past her stomach to her right breast. Circling the nipple a few times before moving over to her left nipple. While tracing his fingers around her nipple she felt him lightly sucking on her right breast. Bethany's breath caught. She could feel his hand begin to trace back down the left side of her body while he began to kiss up to her collar bone. "Leo has a new cologne." she thought as he began to kiss his way up her neck. She let out a small moan. "It's fruity." she thought as he began to nibble on her earlobe while his hand began to trace over to her pussy. "His hand feels so good... I know that scent." as he started to rub his hand slowly up and down the lips of her vagina... "It's Tresor... A woman's perfume!"

"Leo, what the fuck did you do?!" she screamed. "Get this bitch off of me and get this fucking blindfold off!!"

She felt the woman step back away from her.

"Just relax, pet." Leo said calmly.

"Relax?! Motherfucker, you better get me untied right - fucking - now! Or I will castrate your ignorant ass when I do get free!"

Bethany felt the blindfold come off. She was surprised to see it was not Leo who held it but a beautiful short haired brunette. She was a petite woman with a well toned body. If Bethany fucked women, this lady would definitely be on the shortlist. The brunette looked at Leo while untying Bethany's right hand. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You said she was into women!"

Leo gave a bewildered shrug. "I thought she would like it." he offered lamely.

The brunette had moved to untying bethany's right ankle. Bethany untied her left hand. "What part of, "I don't like the taste of pussy!" did you misunderstand you knuckle fuck!?" Bethany yelled.

"I thought if we eased you into it..." Leo was saying as Bethany finished untying her left ankle.

She got off the bed, walked up to him and quickly kneed him in the nuts three times. Leo fell to the ground holding his goods. Bethany looked at the brunette with such fury that the woman stuck out both hands toward her and said, "I'm a cop!"

Bethany thought a moment. "What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

The officer shrugged. "Nothing. I was really just looking for a reason to keep you from taking a swing at me." Bethany shrugged in response. "Also, I'd like to point out that - I - was untying you while Leo stood there like a fucking goober."

"Fine. I'll add you to my friends list. Happy?"

"Ecstatic." the officer replied as she pulled on her slacks.

Bethany looked back to Leo who was still on the floor. "And you! Get the fuck up! Get the fuck out! And if I - ever - see you again, I am going to stomp your ass into a mud puddle!"

Leo slumped out of the house. Bethany stood there staring at the floor with hands on hips and shaking her head. She had trusted the bastard.

"Are you alright?" Asked the brunette as she was putting on her shoes.

Bethany looked at her and shook her head.

The cop nodded as she buttoned her blouse. "...What are you going to do now? Leo said it was your birthday."

Bethany went to the dresser and removed a double X t-shirt she kept there for guests to sleep in and put it on. "...I don't know."

"I feel like shit being a part of this... We could go hit up a few bars and see if we can't find you a couple of studs to bring home?" she asked with a tone of optimism. "My treat."

Bethany laughed. "No... After this, I'd just end up mainlining Tequila and start a bar fight."

The cop laughed again. "Well here." She handed her a card. "In case you ever need anything." Bethany looked at the card. It said 'Detective Gretchen Mills.' "I feel horrible so if anything comes up, just call."

Bethany looked at her and smiled. "Will you help with moving a body?"

"Depends! Is it Leo's?"

Bethany smiled. "Maybe."

Gretchen smiled back. "You can count on me."

Detective Mills left a few minutes after that. Leaving Bethany standing in her living room thinking, "What the fuck am I going to do now?" It was just past 5pm on a Thursday and she had no plans. She went through the list of men she could call but none of them were appealing. Most of them were not people she wanted to see again. Ever. There was her ex-husband, Randy... He was sober now... Had been sober for a few years... And after all the ass kickings he had given her when he was a drunk, he did owe her and he knew it. They had talked a few times since he sobered up and he had commented as much...

Bethany went to her bedroom. She put on a clean pair of white silk panties, baggy blue-jeans, a black AC/DC t-shirt and her favorite combat boots. Her License, credit card and cash went into her right front jeans pocket. Her phone went into the left and then she grabbed her keys. She stopped and looked at her purse. "No. He's sober now." she thought as she stepped away from her purse. She came back. "He does live in a rough part of town... He's a large redneck. No one fucks with him or what's his." She stepped away from the purse again. She came back. "He's a large redneck." She reached into her purse and removed the .380 automatic pistol. She flipped off the safety and pulled the slide back far enough to see there was a shell chambered into the barrel. Then let it slide back forward before engaging the safety again. She stowed it in her right rear pocket before leaving to get into her car. The drive was unfortunately a short 30 minutes. She stood outside his trailer listening to the T.V. playing from the drive. She was leaning against the hood of her car trying to muster the courage to go and knock on the door.

She almost jumped out of her boots when she heard his voice behind her. "Happy birthday, Beth."

She quickly turned to see Randy standing there with two plastic grocery bags. He had a slight smile with gentle brown eyes and a mop of brown hair. He was still large but everything about him said he was a sweetheart. Even his stance was relaxed and almost calming in its nature. This was such a bad idea... Just seeing him made her mouth go dry and she could feel the fear tremores fighting to begin. Her lips felt dry so she licked them. "I thought you were inside."

He shook his head. "Went to the quicky mart to get drinks and chips."

She gave a short nod. "Johnny Walker Black?"

He laughed. "No. No, I been clean and sober three years now. You remember? I invited you to the meeting a few weeks ago when AA gave me my three year chip."

"I remember... I couldn't make it. I'm sorry." This was such a bad idea.

He nodded. "Why is that? You never told me what happened."

She gave a mild shrug and took a few moments to try to come up with a lie but nothing would come to her. Finally she just said it, "...You ...Uh, you ...scare the shit out of me."

His expression became contrite as he thought before answering. "...I am sorry, Beth." He waited for her to reply but when nothing came he asked, "But then, why are you here?"

She licked her lips again. "...It's my birthday. And you - do - owe me."

"You want someone killed?" he smiled.

She smiled. "Uh... I do actually." His eyebrows rose a bit before she waved him off.

"What is it then?"

She took a breath. "I want to fuck."

His eyebrows went even higher. "What happened to Mr. Magic man with the magic hands? What's his name, Leon?"

She didn't care to correct him about the idiot's name. "He blew it."

"How?"

"I don't want to talk about it!" she said with exasperation. "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"Well, let's go inside and we can talk about it."

She looked at the trailer and became nervous. She looked back at him with obvious concern.

"Whether I screw you or not, it's not going to happen in the fucking driveway." he stated.

"Why - not!?"

It was his turn to be exasperated. "Get in the fucking house so I can put this shit down and we can talk."

She eventually nodded and walked up the steps to the front door of his trailer. He opened the door and let her in. He could see her chewing on her lip obviously a little frightened. Randy turned off the T.V. as they walked to the kitchen. He removed the chips and soda pop from the bags before storing the bags in the cupboard.

"Now,..." he said turning to face her. "What happened?"

She gave a shrug and thought a moment. "...Am I getting laid at the end of this inquisition?"

He gave a few small shakes of his head as it was his turn to think. "...Well, I beat off last night to the memory of you in the shower. Soooo... probably." he said without emotion.

Bethany gave a shy smile as she felt a blush rise to her face. She had not expected to hear him say that and she found it arousing as well as a little embarrassing. She tucked some stray hair behind her ear while trying to compose herself. When she looked up she could see Randy was waiting for an answer. She gave a mental shrug before telling him everything that had happened that day.

"I kept going through the list of men I could go to in a pinch and I kept coming back to you." she ended.

He made a face. "Did you not tell Leon about your abusive childhood and why you're not into women?"

"OK! His name is 'Leo!' I said it like NINE times during my story! Why are you aggravating me into correcting this!? It makes me sound like I'm defending the son of a bitch!"

Randy smiled. "I just think you're beautiful when you're angry."

"You!.." she shook her head. "Fucker!.. And yes. He did know about all the crap that happened to me. We discussed it all and I even told him that if two women is what he needed then I was sorry but I just couldn't do that for him."

Randy nodded. "And so Leon..." Bethany hit the countertop she was standing next to. Randy looked unimpressed. "Fine. We'll compromise. And so Lame-O thought he would have some woman lick you until you went 'woo-hoo'. So when the blindfold came off you'd be all, 'You were right, Lame-O. I do love hoochie'. That about right?"

Bethany nodded. Randy went to the cabinet and pulled out two plastic cups. "Damn it." he said as he walked to the refrigerator to get ice.

"What is it?"

He shook his head as he turned around to pour soda into the cups. "Nothing. It'll just seem weird now."

"Tell - me. I've been stuck in 'weird' for years."

He looked unsure as he handed her a cup. "I got you a birthday gift but now that you're not with Lame-O it just seems... inappropriate."

She took a sip of soda. She hadn't been paying attention so the flavor surprised her. "Big Red?" He nodded 'yes.' "Where's the gift?' she asked.

He thought for a few seconds before going to the fridge and retrieving a brown package from the top. Handing it to her he said lamely, "Happy birthday."

She smiled and took the package and set her drink down. It was tied with a simple brown twine that was easy to remove. Inside was a hardbound color version of the "Kama Sutra." She flipped through the pages glancing at the artwork. "It is beautiful but why would you get this for me?"

Randy shrugged. I overheard you and your friends at a bar a while back talking about Lame-O and what he was doing for you. So I hit the internet and... once I was done cummin all over myself, I stopped reading Literotica..." Bethany laughed. "and started researching what BDSM was all about. That led me to this book." He held his hands up. "I know, it's not the same thing, but I thought you two would enjoy it. AND... it was kind of my way of saying, 'good luck in your new life."

Bethany smiled. "You overheard us at the bar?"

"Yeah."

"So, you've been stalking me?"

He gave a pained smile as he shook his head at her. "You know what? Sure." he nodded.

She looked at the book again. "Thank you. It's beautiful." She set the book down and took a sip of soda. "So, now what?" she asked as she set her cup on the counter. Randy set his cup down and walked past her to the junk drawer at the end of the counter. He removed a white piece of cloth and closed the drawer. "What is that?"

He looked at her as he spun the cloth in both hands to make it into the shape of a belt. "I tear up old t-shirts to use a dew rags when I'm on the construction site."

"What are you going to do with it?"

He looked at her again when he finished spinning the rag. "Do you like being restrained?" She took a step back. "I take it that means 'No'."

She shook her head and her mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. She swallowed and said, "I'm not ready... to... do that with you."

He nodded his understanding and walked past her to the middle of the kitchen floor. "Come here." It was obvious to him that she was unsure of what to do. "Come - here." he said more firmly as he pointed to the spot in front of him. She moved to stand on the spot he had selected. When he started to bring the cloth up, she realized he meant to use it as a blindfold and stepped back again.

"Randy, please." she whined.

He could see her eyes starting to water. "Here." he commanded the same spot as before.