Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded as she stretched to wrap her arms around his neck. He pulled her close. Then he picked her up and carried her into the living room where he sat down on the couch.

After a moment he said, "I'm not going to lie to you and say I don't want to put it in your butt." he watched her until she made eye contact with him. "Just like every other red blooded American male, I am very interested in doing that. And you should never trust a man that says he doesn't want to or it's dirty." she nodded and smiled at his comment. "He's either a liar or batting for the other team." she laughed. "But just because I want to do that doesn't mean you have to let me."

"And this is not part of your great plan for me to let you have it?"

He was obviously suspicious about her question. "What plan?"

"You know? The one where you act like you don't want it so I tell you maybe some day. Then you act like you're OK if it never happens and I start thinking maybe you don't want it at all. Until I devolve into begging you to take it."

He thought a moment and cleared his throat before answering. "And that works?" She punched him lightly in the chest before they both laughed. "I do want it... But I want you to be... I want you to want me to have it."

She smiled. "What sane woman would ever feel that way about it?" He shook his head not having an answer for her. Bethany reached down and stroked his cock through his jeans. She was reminded of just how big of an intruder he would be. She looked at him suddenly. "You promise this isn't some mind game?"

He groaned and stretched his neck. He wanted to be sure he was being led by what was best for her and not by "Mr. Brainless" who was wide awake now. "There are a lot of things I can say that'll get me what I want. Most of them will let me keep my delusion, that I'm doing this for you... I think what is best for both of us is for you to decide what -you- want."

She continued to rub him. "It is really big, Randy." she looked at him. "No comment?" He just shook his head. She licked her lips in thought. "You know I'm thinking about it, don't you?" He looked as if he was about to say something then shut his mouth and shook his head again. "...How would you do it?"

"Lay down." he patted the couch next to him.

She looked concerned for a moment but she did get up and lay back on the couch as he got up and headed into the bedroom. He returned with a jar of Vaseline, opened it and set it on the floor next to the couch. He then proceeded to remove his clothing. When he removed his briefs he thought he heard her whimper as his cock came into view. He angled her hips away from the back of couch so he could kneel on the floor and still reach her stomach with his mouth. Then he removed the pillows from the back of the couch to give them more room. He made sure to leave the blanket that he kept on the back of the couch in place. He thought they would need it later. He knelt and dipped three of his fingers on his right hand into the jelly before kissing the inside of her right knee. She jumped.

"It was just a kiss." he smiled.

She smiled while giving an incredulous grunt.

He kissed her leg again. When he did not get another jump he continued to kiss his way down her thigh. He draped her right leg over his left shoulder as he made his way farther toward his prize. When he got to her inner thigh he felt her give a small sigh and slowly spread her legs. As he nipped on the tendon connecting her thigh to her hip he felt her drape her left leg over his back. He kissed her between her legs and began to run his tongue slowly up the middle of her mound. He licked a few more times and nibbled on each of her lips before sliding his tongue inside of her. He could feel her run her hands through his hair taking a gentle grip. He knew she had become more relaxed because she shifted her hips a little closer to his mouth as if to urge him on.

He watched her as he brought up his right hand and rubbed her sphincter with his middle finger. The only sound she made was a concerned short hum. Her expression was a wordless plead as he slipped his first finger into her rear. He gently moved it deeper while continuing to work on her clitoris. Once he got his finger completely inside of her he sucked on her clit which caused Bethany to gasp. He went back to licking it as he slowly moved his finger back and forth in her ass. Without warning she grabbed his head and pulled him against her as her thighs clamped down on his head. He fought to keep working on her but she was so knotted up in the orgasm that it was hard to do anything but move his finger. He thought he heard her screaming. But her thighs were pressed so tight against his ears that he couldn't be sure.

When her grip slackened he pulled away enough to say, "It was a little early for that."

She gave a tired laugh. "Sorry. My nerves have been wound so tight since we started talking about this that it just snuck up on me."

"Hmm. Perhaps you should take that t-shirt off then. You are going to get considerably sweatier in a minute."

Bethany worked to remove her shirt while he went back to licking and sucking on her. When he saw her take a deep breath and let it go, he inserted his middle finger into her butt. She tightened up for a second so he stopped until she relaxed and then continued to insert both fingers.

"You're planning on putting three fingers in there?"

"Mmm hmm."

"You have big fingers."

"Mmm hmm."

She just nodded in response as she watched him work his mouth. He had toned down the work on her clit some so he could keep her on just this side of a climax. He wanted to get her to the point that she wanted that third finger. He would tease her by stroking her most sensitive spot a few times. But when she seemed to be close he would go back to sliding his tongue inside of her or lick her up and down the middle. At first she started maneuvering her hips in an attempt to make it easier for him to find her clit. As of he had forgotten where it was. Then she started trying to force his head higher with her grip in his hair. When his tongue managed to miss it even when he was right above it she let out a frustrated kind of growl.

He bumped the entrance to her ass with his third finger a few times.

"Fine! Stick the damn thing in there if that's the only way you'll make me cum!"

He pulled up from her crotch. "Is that how you make requests, wife?"

She let out a small frustrated whimper. "Please put your last finger in my ass, husband. I want to cum." she whined.

He watched her as he slowly inserted his final finger. She tensed some so he moved his left hand across her stomach until he could rub her clit with his thumb. Once he had pushed all three fingers as deep as they could go...

"Ahh" she exclaimed and looked away and closed her eyes.

"No. No. Keep looking at me, wife."

She grunted in frustration as she looked at him again. He bent back to working her clitoris with his mouth. He moved his fingers in and out of her as her grip on his hair became tighter. This time she forced her thighs apart but it did feel like she was trying to drive his face through her hips.

"Matherfuckin!! OH! Shiiiiii Ah!"

When he felt her hands fall away he raised up and stretched his jaw. She was laying there trying to catch her breath while he slowly extracted his fingers from her. Reaching over he took her t-shirt and wiped his fingers clean.

"...Did you just wipe your ass fingers off on my favorite AC/DC t-shirt?" she whispered.

"Oh yeah." he smiled and nodded.

"I hate you." she whispered.

"That's too bad." he said as he swatted the side of her left cheek just past the thigh. "Now... roll over, wife." She licked her lips and rolled over. "Stick your ass up." She spread her legs and did as he commanded. He stood and positioned himself over her. He slid his left arm in front of her shoulders but under her neck. He made sure her neck was not in the crook of his arm so he would not choke her. Once he gripped her right shoulder with his left hand he brought his cock up and drove it to the hilt into her moist slit. Bethany yelped as her whole body tightened up. "Ssssorry." he hissed next to her right ear. "But I haven't had this pussy in yearsss. So, we're going to take a pleasant trip down memory lane for once tonight." she was nodding emphatically as he moved in and out of her. "You remember this part don't you?" he asked as he dove in to press firmly against her cervix.

"Yes!Ohfuuuck,.. Yes!"

"Good. Good."

He began a slow grind into Bethany over the next ten minutes that evoked several moans from her. Randy continued to build speed until he could see her digging her nails into his arm. Once she began to bite down on the meat of his forearm he began to slam into her with all he had. It was not long before she let out a scream announcing her climax to the entire trailer park. Bethany collapsed on his arm while the smug bastard watched her and smiled, so proud of himself. Randy reached to the floor where he had left the lube as he eased himself out of Bethany.

She lay there almost unconscious until she felt a small nudge at the entrance to her rear end. The nudge became more insistent. Not forceful. Just "pushy." That is when she became aware of what was about to happen. She tensed and suddenly latched onto his arm again mashing her left cheek into his bicep. The pushing eased for a moment.

"I'm not going to hurt you." he whispered to her. She gave several quick nods. He kissed her right cheek. "Take a deep breath for me." She did. "Let it out slowly." She tried. He kissed her again. "Do it again." She did.

He made her breath like that for several minutes before she was calm enough for him to continue. His deep voice was soothing and had a natural effect of helping her stay relaxed.

He whispered, "Just a slight push and then back.

"Yes." she said meekly.

"And another slight push."

She nodded.

"This one just a little deeper..." He felt her grip tighten. "and then back."

"Back to that same place..." Her grip remained relaxed this time. "and out again."

"Back to the same place once more..." She was still accepting him without tension so, "This time we'll push in just a bit more." She began to grip harder and sighed a whimper. "Shh shh shh. It's OK. Just breath for me." He held his spot until she relaxed again. "And out once more." She let out a relieved little moan. "Now this time..." he whispered as he pushed even deeper into her sphincter. Her grip dug into his arm as she tried to bury her face in his arm. "I know. I know. It's very tight. You're stretched pretty far." She nodded. "It feels like it's about to hurt, doesn't it?"

"...Yes." she whispered.

He kissed her cheek again. "Just a little further and your ass will suck me in like it wants me." When she didn't respond he kissed her. "Can you hold on for me while I push the rest of the way in?" It took a moment but she eventually took a breath and nodded.

He held her tight as he eased himself a few more millimeters into her. Soon, her ass just pulled him in quickly with a psychic "Pop" Bethany heard in her head.

"Ah." she said with surprise as her eyes opened.

She raised her head and Randy kissed her just under the jaw. "Are you still with me?"

"Yeah... Yeah I am." She loosened her grip on his arm and began to rub his bicep. "Just go easy."

Randy began to slide his ten inches slowly into her. She thought he had never felt so big. It just kept creeping its way into her. Finally! He bottomed out in her.

She gave a grunt.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me."

She tried to look at him. "You don't think you have enough in there already?!" she whined.

He smiled and kissed her on the edge of her mouth now that he could reach it. "Reach back and spread your ass cheeks, wife."

Bethany emitted an unimpressed whimper as she reached back to her ass. Gripping a cheek in each hand she pulled them apart. Randy shoved every spare inch into her.

"Ahhhh..." she gritted out.

He was fully inside of her, "Now, you can let go."

She returned her grip to his arm. Randy began to pulse back and forth. Not really moving so much as just flexing his hips. He continued to kiss her on the cheek while flexing inside of her as he brought up his right hand to cup her breast. He would gently pull and pinch her nipple until she let go a small moan. After several minutes of pulsing back and forth he could feel himself becoming excited. His arms began to shake from the strain of resisting his urge to slam into her. The effort was not lost on Bethany as he felt her shudder several times from a mini-climax. Randy unfortunately realized what that was and started shaking more. Which only served to make Bethany shudder again. He was able to hold off for one more of her mini-climax's then it was just too much for him. Randy pulled back until the head of his cock bumped into her sphincter. Then he slid it back into her. He fought to restrain himself but he was beginning to succumb to his urges to power into her.

Bethany heard him moan in her ear. It sounded to her as if it held a tone of desperation. She gripped his arm and lifted her ass a little higher in the air.

"Baby, fuck it. Just take what you need!" she exclaimed shocked at herself for saying it.

She heard Randy emit a pained howl before he lifted himself up and began to slam into her. Time and again he drove down into her only to pull out just as fast. She could hear the sound of his flesh slapping into her backside and felt her cheeks shake from the impact. Bethany held on tight. The sensation of being used was getting her worked up. She could feel the tingle starting again just as another little quiver of a climax raced through her. She wished Randy wouldn't stop but far too soon she heard him groan as a warmth rushed through her stomach.

"Oh!" she uttered in surprise.

Randy lay back on top of her as he slid his left arm back around her shoulders and kissed her once more. She turned her head to the side to get a proper kiss from him. She could feel him moving in and out of her but at a much slower pace. She was just thinking how it did feel nice but it wasn't very rewarding. She didn't even get a full orga... That is when she felt his right hand begin to rub her between the legs.

"Randy, what are you doing!?"

"Trying to make you feel good." he whispered.

"Stop!" She was feeling over stimulated.

"No."

She reached down with her right arm and grabbed his hand. "I'm going to pee!"

He kissed her cheek. "Have you ever squirted before?"

"No!"

"You're - about - to." he sang into her neck.

Between his cock moving in and out of her ass and his damned finger. It wasn't long before her toes curled. She howled and an orgasm so powerful it shook her entire body raced through her. She knew she was yelling gibberish and she was pretty sure she was pissing on the couch. Randy didn't care. No sooner was she able to think again after the last orgasm then she noticed his finger was still going.

"You evil motherfucker."

"Yesssss." he hissed.

"...I ...I'm going to ruin the couch." she argued lamely.

"Then we'll burn the fucking couch."

She could hear his damned smile just as another giant climax raced through her.

"Please stop." she finally managed to squeak out.

Randy saw her body almost convulsing beneath him after her last climax. He wanted to force a third one from her... but took pity on his beautiful, exhausted wife. He could get used to this pity thing. He removed his hand from between her legs and kissed her on the shoulder.

"I love you."

As groggy as she was his words still surprised her. She craned her head to make sure he wasn't joking. She grabbed his hair and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

"I love you to."

Randy rolled them to his side so he had his back to the back of the couch and pulled her deeper against him. Then he pulled the blanket from the back of the couch to cover them.

"What's your safe word?" he asked.

She laughed. "A little late now, isn't it?"

"Sorry. Ever since you said you wanted to fuck, I've been a little distracted."

She laughed again. Bent her head to the side and kissed him. Then snuggled into him as far as she could. "The word that makes me feel safe is... husband."