Husband and Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,180 Followers

This woman is something special. I can see it in her. I'm feeling things I thought I would never feel again.

A week later.

"Cindy. I need to talk to you."

"OK. Talk."

"Something has been happening while I've been here. I feel more for you than just being a friend. You make me feel like a man again. I didn't think it would ever happen again. My breakup is just a bad memory now."

She smiles.

"I saw it happening Joe. I feel the same way. I'm falling in love with you. I knew you would pull out of it with a little love from a good woman."

"You are a good woman. That's for sure. You brought me out of a deep hole. I can't thank you enough."

"Sure you can. Just stay here with me. I'll finish you off."

He takes her in his arms and they both cry together.

"See, you even learned how to cry and not feel bad about it."

"Ha. I'm too tough to cry."

They laugh together.

"Tonight the sleeping arrangements are going to be different. I want you in my bed. I'm going to finish you off."

He laughs.

"You think so, huh. I think I'm ready too."

After dinner she takes him by the hand.

"Come with me big boy. You need washing."

She leads him to the bathroom. She slowly takes his clothes off. She grabs his cock.

"Wow. That's a beautiful cock you have there. I'm guessing eight inches. It should fit just right in my pussy."

"I never measured it. You can if you want."

"Stand back and watch."

She slowly takes her clothes off. She is hot and she knows it.

"This is all yours. I hope you like it."

"Wow. You are beautiful. I do like it."

"Do you need to take your foot off?

"No, it's waterproof."

They wash each other several times. She kneels down and takes his cock in her mouth. She takes it all down her throat. He moans and groans.

"Damn, Cindy. That is amazing. It feels so good."

She pulls off.

"I knew you would like that. I've wanted to do this to you for a while now."

She keeps sucking and throating him till his cum rises. She can feel it coming. He groans and unloads in her mouth.

"mmmm, mmmm."

She swallows all of it.

"OH god, you taste good. It's been so long for me."

"I can't believe you took that all down your throat. Your mouth is magic."

They dry off and she leads him to the bedroom. She sits and takes her foot off and lays back on the bed. She shows him her pussy.

"It's all yours baby. Do me."

He kneels between her legs and kisses his way up to her pussy. He smells her musk. He sees her dew drops of moisture on her pussy hair. He licks it off.

"Oh god, You pussy juice tastes so good. Give me more. She flexes her pussy and more leaks out. He laps it up as fast as he can. He licks her from her asshole to her clit. She squeals and humps at his face. He licks her pussy lips and her juice runs down her ass crack. He pulls her clit hood up and it pops out. He gently licks it and she cries out. He sucks it up in his lips and she screams and cums on his face.

"Oh yes. That's the spot. Right there. Yes. Yes."

He sucks on her clit and makes her cum and cum.

"No more, no more. It's too sensitive. Bring that cock up here. I have a place for it."

He moves up and she grabs his cock and guides it to her pussy.

"Push in me, baby. I want you in me. Give me your big cock."

He slowly slides in her. She cries out and pushes up to take more.

"Yes. Yes. Give me your cock. It feels so good. It's been so long. I want all of you in me."

He bottoms out and stops.

"Hold me baby. I need you to hold me."

"I got you. I have you in me. Make me your woman. Let your cum go in me. Fill me with it."

He starts slowly thrusting in and out. He stops now and then and grinds on her clit.

"Yes. Yes. Oh yes. That is so good. Oh Oh. I'm almost there. It's so good."

He speeds up and her pussy starts milking his cock. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes Yes. Cumming. Cumming. Yes Yes. Oh god. Oh god. So good."

He keeps grinding and she keeps cumming. He makes her cum five times. She is walking the ceiling.

"I'm almost there baby. I going to fill you. Get ready for my load."

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Give me your cum. I want it. Fill my pussy. Fill me up. Give me that hot cum."

His cock flares and he squirts and squirts. His hot cum pushes her over the edge.

"Yes. Oh god. Your cum is so hot. Yes. Fill me up with it. Yes. Yes."

"Joe. You are amazing. I never came like that before. You are special with that cock. I came so hard. Thank you. Thank you. It's so nice to feel like a woman again."

"You finished me, just like you said you would. I love the way you cum on me. You make me so hot, it almost hurts. My cock felt like it was exploding."

He rolls off her and she grabs him around the neck and kisses him all over his face and neck.

"I love you so much, Joe. I'm so glad we met. You are so sweet."

She shivers and hugs him tight.

"I love you too, Cindy. Thank you for saving me. You are so special to me."

The hug and kiss and whisper love words and finally fall asleep.

Cindy wakes him up in the middle of the night and gives him a blow job. The cuddle and go back to sleep.

She wakes the next morning and Joe is gone. She hears noise in the kitchen. She puts on her foot and goes naked to investigate. He is standing naked at the stove cooking breakfast.

"Well, look at Mr. Domestic. Cooking breakfast. Aren't you something."

"Hi pretty lady covered in cum. Sit yourself down there and get ready to eat."

"We did make a mess, didn't we. I feel so good with our cum on me. I may leave it on me all day."

"Yeah? I was planning on giving you some more after breakfast."

"let's just stay naked all day. Then we can fuck anytime we want."

"Good idea."

He sets a plate of bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast in front of her. He pours them each and cup of coffee and he fixes his plate and sits beside her.

She asks, "Why does food taste better when someone else cooks it. This is delicious."

They finish breakfast and he take her astride his lap. His cock is sticking up between them. She grabs it.

"And what is this thing sticking up here. Is it looking for something?"

"I'll show you what it wants."

He lifts her and puts is cock against her pussy lips. He slowly slides in her. She moans.

"Oh god. Your cock is so good. Fuck me. Fuck me. Cum in me. I can't get enough of your cock."

She moves up and down on him. He plays with her breasts and she squeals when he bites them.

"Oh god. My nipples. Suck on them. Make them hard. I love it when you bite them."

He sucks on her and she humps him. She can feel him getting ready to cum.

"Yes. Baby. Cum in me. I can feel it coming. Fill my pussy again. Give me that hot cum."

He unloads in her and they both scream in mutual orgasm. He holds her from falling on the floor. He lifts her and carries her to the bedroom. He lays her on the bed and snuggles up to her.

They cuddle for a while and get up and take a shower. He bends her over and sticks his cock in her.

"Oh god, Joe. You are a real horn dog. Does that thing ever stay down. We just fucked thirty minutes ago."

"I can't get enough of you. You make my cock hard when I just look at you. Feeling you all soapy in here is too much."

They dry off and she changes the stiff sheets. He lays down and looks at her puttering around the bedroom.

"You are so beautiful. I love watching you. I like when your breasts move when you walk and you hot ass is amazing."

"Don't even think about getting in that ass. I tried it once. That was enough."

"Come to bed baby, I need to hold you."

She takes off her foot and lays in his arms.

"I'm so glad I found you."

Two years later, Cindy and Joe are in Walmart shopping. The turn a corner and run into Betty. She is pushing a cart with a baby in a carrier. The baby is obviously Tyrone's. She is showing an obvious baby bump.

"Hi Betty. How are you?"

"Hi Joe. I'm doing ok."

"Betty, meet my friend Cindy."

"Hi Cindy, nice to meet you."

"Hi Betty, my pleasure."

Cindy plays it smart and stays out of the conversation.

"I see you and Tyrone are getting quite a family going there."

She puts her hand on her baby bump.

"I'm not with Tyrone any more. He left me when he found out this one isn't his."

"I'm sorry. I thought you two had something good going there."

"I've come to the realization that you were right about me. Joe. I can't control the cheating. I'm getting better now. I'm seeing a counselor. She is helping me a lot."

"That's good. I hope it works out for you."

"It's nice seeing you again, Joe. I hope you are happy."

He just smiles.

"See you around, Betty. Take care."

They turn and walk away. Joe looks at Cindy.

"Thanks baby. If it weren't for you, I could have been right in the middle of that mess. You saved me.

He leans down and kisses her. She gives him a hug and a big smile.

They walk out of Walmart and go home.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,180 Followers
12