Husband and Wife

Story Info
A troll and his wife engage in sex only Trolls can enjoy.
1.1k words
3.85
19.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haus pressed her firmly against the cold, rough stone of their wall, thick fingers wrapping her coarse black hair firmly around his hand as he jerked Kayley's head backwards. Their unprotected skin burned like fire, aggressive growls rumbling from both of their throats.

"You thought you would win this time?" His tone was mocking and angry, the nails of his other hand cutting deep into the flesh of her hip, drops of red trailing down her supple, light blue skin. His breath scorched against the flesh of her cheek, the putrid copper smell of her blood causing her nose to flare up in disgust.

"You can't beat me," he reiterated, clenching his fist harder onto her, his nails cleaving through the flesh of her hip. The very action caused an unidentifiable force to crush her throat, cutting off any chance she had of protest as the head of his shaft pressed roughly against her tight sphincter, lubed only by the thick drop of pre-cum their foreplay squeezed out of his cock.

"H-h..." she choked out with the last of her breath, pulling away from the sudden invader reflexively as it tried to force its way within her, at once dragging her sore nipples painfully over the rough stone. Haus' snarl turned quite suddenly into a vicious grin, both hands pulling her back down and slamming his cock past the entrance to her tight little ass painfully. If Kayley had any breath left, she would have cried out in pain, the invader burning like nothing she had ever felt. Slowly, Haus' grip on her hip relaxed, his teeth biting hungrily into the back of her neck.

"O-o-owh..." Kayley gasped for breath as Haus's head popped out of her tight little asshole, only to have the very last of it torn from her as his fist clenched on her hip again, driving his hips forward and half of his shaft into her depths. Blood dripped down her shoulders as her neck bled, her face fighting to find a grimace sufficient for the pain radiating through her body.

Haus pulled her back from the wall suddenly, knees ramming into her own and forcing both to their knees, his cock ever sinking deeper into her. The feeling of blades leaving her flesh replaced all other feeling, Haus' nails withrawing from her hip as his fingers roughly scraped down toward her most sensitive place. His nail brushed through the hair of her pubes, the sharp point drawing fire across the hood barely protecting the swollen nub of her clit.

"B-baby," she moaned, the feeling of emptiness filling her bowels as he moved his hips back, the utter void worse than the intense burning that his rough treatment brought to her. His cock then rammed forward, the rest of his considerable length ripping painfully into her ass in a single stroke. Wetness dripped across his fingers as he slid them across her folds, the calloused digits spreading her lips wide as his middle finger dipped gently in, considerable care given to not let the nail cut her insides.

Slowly, the finger inside her dripping cunt rocked back and forth, palm grinding into her clit in a considerably slower pattern than his hips. All hints of mercy abandoned, Haus's cock drove in and out of her ass with no hint of rhythm, the only pattern given to his angle, making sure to spread her out as wide as possible, driving the head of his shaft against the ever-grasping walls of her bowels.

It was somewhere in this moment that Kayley found the strength to move, hands reaching behind her to grasp onto his hips with her sharpened nails in an attempt to drive him deeper. This was a mistake on her part, his hand leaving her hair and grabbing her wrist, twisting it as his body moved forward. Driving her shoulders to the ground and grinding her abused nipples into it, a twist of his hand caused pain to radiate through her shoulder, a subtle 'crack' echoing through their chambers.

"You think you can fight back?" He asked her, that anger returning to his voice, "you just fucked up." His left knee drew back and, in one single strike to her ample thigh, a much louder "crack" ripped through the chambers as he shattered it into uselessness. No longer able to support her, her body slipped forward to the ground until only the flared head of his shaft was inside her, pulling against her entrance in a desperate attempt to leave. Haus moved forward suddenly, slamming it completely into her as she cried out in pleasure and pain, his testicles slapping against the lips of her pussy.

Haus' hand, the one holding Kayley's hair, slipped down and under her broken shoulder, wrapping around her throat roughly without choking her. His every thrust slammed her roughly and painfully into the ground, her entire body on fire with an experience far exceeding pleasure or pain. Every thrust bottoming out inside of her ass was followed by a violent twitching of his unceasing cock, received in kind by a powerful clenching of her body, grasping, begging for him to stay inside. His only response was to pull almost all the way out, then slam utterly inside, tearing at her insides with his thick cock.

"Co-co-com-" she tried to gasp out, Haus' hand clenching around her throat and his next thrust driving all air from her lungs. Her body could take no more, spasming violently and painfully, scarlet filling her vision as orgasm caused pain and pain caused incredible orgasm. Every time she thought she would pass out, Haus' hand let her breathe, then another crushing grasp and violent thrust took the air from her lungs.

Orgasm after orgasm caused Kayley's tight, ample ass to clench violently around his cock. There is only so much a man can take, even one so disciplined, and each grasping, begging contraction of her ass brought him closer to the edge until he could take no more, casting his head back and howling out in ecstasy as his shaft bottomed out within her one last time, testes clenching as twitch after twitch of his cock filled her bowels with his seed. His had bore down against her airways until she could take no more, her body finally passing out from the pain and the pleasure.

Carefully, Haus slid his hands from Kayley's body, gently rubbing her lower back until she woke up, his rock-hard shaft still buried within her. She could feel his seed within her and it brought a smile to her face. Carefully, he took some salve in his hands, gently massaging it into her shattered leg and broken shoulder, relief filling her face as her bones slowly formed back into place.

"I love you, my dearest wife," he whispered into her ear, nuzzling against it with a soft kiss.

"And I love you, my loving husband," she whispered back, arms reaching over her head to pull his head into a slow, passionate kiss before they fell to sleep, still as one, his cock within her battered, abused ass, dripping with his cum.