Husband Arranges Another Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues to pleasure two older men.
4.6k words
4.43
140k
41
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
405 Followers

We sat around in Logan’s house sipping our drinks and trying to relax from the fuck session we had just experienced. I was wearing only garters, hose and heels and Logan and Josh wore just tee shirts. Jim was fully clothed and we all talked and laughed.


After about 30 minutes Logan said that it was time to go back out to the barn and breed the two mares again.

We started to sit our drinks down but Logan said to take them with us if we wanted. I held on to mine as we paraded out to the barn. Josh excused himself to go up to the loft once there and pulled a couple bails of hay down and sat them behind the barn near the breeding paddock. I had an idea of what they were for!

Logan retrieved the first mare and led her back to the paddock area tying her to the post. He then went into the barn to get the black stallion. The big stallion must have known he was going to get some more pussy because his cock was already out and hard by the time he got out of the barn.

He squealed and pranced around, his huge cock hard and ready and Logan wasted no time in letting him mount the mare. He guided his cock in again and the stallion shoved it in balls deep and grunted and squealed as he dumped his spunk into the receptive mare.

I could feel the heat rise in my loins again as the sight of copulating horses had gotten me horny and wanting a hard cock up my pussy too!

Josh must have read my mind. He positioned the bails of hay so that I could kneel on one and rest my upper body on the other. He lay out a blanket and taking me by the arm, pulled me up on the bail of hay in a kneeling position facing the two horses. I put my arms on the other bail and laid my head down on them.

Josh was behind me rubbing and fingering my wet pussy and it felt wonderful. By now the stallion had stopped Cumming into the mare and slowly slid off her back.

As before, when the big saucer shaped head of the stallion’s cock slid out, it was followed by a torrent of his thick cum splattering in the dirt.

Logan led the stallion back into the barn led the mare back to her stall and brought out the palomino mare to be bred. He tied her up and led out the palomino stallion that was ready. His cock was hard and bouncing as he pranced over to the mare. Logan let him mount her right away.

At the same time Logan was guiding the stallion’s cock into the mare’s pussy, Josh was guiding his cock into mine. I was glad that my hole was well lubricated from a thick coating from the two men’s thick cum. Josh eased his cock in all the way causing an incredibly tense sensation of pleasure. I had my eyes open watching the stallion’s cock buried deep inside the mare and the sensation of Josh’s monstrous cock buried in my pussy was too much to handle and with only a couple pumps my eyes rolled back in my head and I was screaming and Cumming all over Josh’s hot dick.

The sound of my squealing and screaming combined with the stallion’s loud grunts as he was unloading his horse sperm into the mare must have echoed up and down the valley! I couldn’t control myself as I experienced yet another violent orgasm that shook me to the bones!

Josh just held tightly to my waist while I bucked and jerked against his heavenly cock. I hissed for him to “Cum baby, oh god, shoot your hot load up my pussy!” I was telling him. I wanted to feel him spray my pussy walls again with his hot seed.

He took my cue and started pumping harder, fucking me like I needed to be fucked, his huge horse cock slamming into me until I heard him grunt and groan. I was still watching as the palomino stallion had finished and pulled out of the mare, and again the big saucer shaped head plopped out, a virtual river of cum pouring out.

The sight of all that cum was so erotic and I was pushing my ass back against Josh’s powerful thrusts as he fucked me like there was no tomorrow! I heard him grunt and gasp and knew he was nearing his climax.

With one loud grunt and a powerful thrust that shoved me forward with a loud groan, I felt his cock throb and pulse as he shot another load of thick juice up my waiting cunt.

“Oh, that’s it baby; fill that pussy with your hot cum!” I urged Josh as he spewed stream after stream of thick liquid deep into my pussy. I reached underneath and grabbed his big balls to squeeze helping him to empty every drop of his load in me.

He jerked and shook while Cumming in me for a few minutes before catching his breath enough to tell me, “ Oh sweetie, that was better than the first time!”

I just giggled and wriggled my ass pushing it back into his lap. “I love that big cock of yours,” I whispered to him.

He smiled and slowly eased it out releasing stream of his juice when the big purple uncircumcised head popped out. My pussy felt so empty when he pulled that huge dong out. But, I knew that Logan would fill it up for me!

Logan had led the stallion back into the barn put the mare up and was standing beside us when Josh had finally pulled out.

“She’s sure something,” Josh told Logan giving me a wink. I had crawled off of the bail of hay and stood up though wobbly at first. I had sat my drink down on a shelf inside the barn and retrieved it to take a sip.

Logan let me cool off a little before taking my drink and handing it to Josh took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. His hands cupped the cheeks of my ass while he tongued the inside of my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

He then pulled his mouth off of mine and nudged me back against the bail of hay. “Lie on your back,” he instructed.

I spread the blanket out and lay down with my ass at the edge of the bail of hay and pulled my legs up spreading them in anticipation of Logan sliding his hard cock in my sopping cum soaked pussy.

He did just that, shoving his cock all the way in and began to pump. He must have been hot from watching Josh fuck me and it didn’t take very long for him to lose his load.

He began to groan and slam his cock into my sloppy cunt. He pulled me back to the edge of the bail of hay so my ass stuck out and gripping my ass cheeks fucked me fast and furious! I wrapped my arms around his neck, my legs up over his shoulders so his cock could slide all the way in.

He fucked me so hard me ass shook every time he slammed his hard cock into my dripping wet pussy. I grunted each time he hit bottom. I began to whisper to him, “that’s it baby, fuck that pussy, give it to me hard!”

“AAAGGGG!” he moaned loudly and I felt his cock expand and pulse as he unloaded a torrent of hot cum splashing against the walls of my slick hole. He pumped and jerked unloading his bloated balls of their hot seed, emptying them into my hot slippery snatch.

He gripped my ass tightly, so tight I think he left some marks. It didn’t matter however as it didn’t hurt.

Logan moaned softly as his cock began to shrink inside my pussy and slowly slid out on its own. He sighed when he felt the head pop out and then stood back to watch his cum, mixed with Josh’s stream out of my well fucked pussy.

His cock glistened with the combination of his and Josh’s cum and my pussy juice which I had squirted all over Josh’s big horse cock.

I sat up straight on the bail of hay and Josh handed my drink to me which I sipped. It was around 7:00PM by now and daylight was fading though it was still plenty light enough outside to see.

I wondered, but didn’t ask if Logan would be breeding the two mares again but figured he probably would the next day. Since Jim and I would be going home that evening, I would miss that breeding process, though thought about asking Jim to bring me back again. It was a highly erotic scene for me.

Logan and Josh walked around with their dicks flopping while I sat on the hay and sipped my drink wondering if they were done, or building up for some more.

Josh came over and sat down beside me. He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I sat my drink down and responded by pressing my lips to his and sticking my tongue in his mouth. I reached between his legs to massage that huge cock back to life.

I swirled my tongue around in his mouth while squeezing and pumping his enormous manhood hoping to revive it into hardness again. He pulled me close to him and reached down to rub my ass while I kissed and played with him.

I suddenly had the idea of mounting him this time so that Jim could get a good view of a huge cock stretching my pussy. I worked on his cock with my hands before pulling my mouth off his and squatting between his legs, took the big cock head in my mouth and began to tongue and suck it until I felt it get hard.

I worked on it a few minutes and getting up, pushed him back onto the hay and standing up, crawling up on the bail of hay, straddled him and slowly eased myself down onto his hard-on.

My cunt was so stretched and sloppy that I just sank all the way down the shaft, my ass flopping in his lap with a jiggle. I slowly rose up and sank down again. I loved the feeling it gave me when his cock filled me up and hit deep up inside me.

I pumped slowly at first hoping that my husband was able to get a good view of this monster cock stretching his wife’s hot little pussy to the max! I knew that I would cum again and wanted to take my time and enjoy every last inch of so big a cock.

Josh had a grip on my ass while I rode his thick pole enjoying myself. I think he sensed I wanted to have some control so he made no attempts to rush me or change positions.

I fucked him for several minutes until that familiar fire began to build and I knew it would be just a matter of time now. I began to pump harder, bouncing up and down in Josh’s lap, my ass jiggling each time I hit bottom.

“OOOOHHHH!” I began to scream as my climax was near. I fucked as hard and as fast as I could, bouncing up and down on Josh’s cock with reckless abandon until I started screaming and squirting my cum juice, soaking his poor dick again!

I twitched and jiggled in his lap until my orgasm subsided somewhat and sensing I was done, Josh gripped my waist and began pumping his cock into me, his ass bouncing off the hay while driving into my cunt.

It didn’t take him long until he groaned and shot a steam, though smaller by now, but still a fair amount of cum up my pussy yet again. He jerked and pumped a few more minutes. I reached behind me between his legs and cupping his balls, squeezed gently to help him unload the final drops of thick cream.

My pussy was so full of cum by now that it had already began to run out, coating Josh’s cock and streaming down over his balls. They were sticky with juice when I squeezed them.

His cock began to go soft and slid out. I slowly crawled off and sat on the edge of the bail of hay catching my breath. Josh stood up and retrieved my drink for me. I took a sip trying to cool off.

Logan had watched me fuck Josh and his cock was already semi-hard. I motioned for him to come over and he sat down beside me. I immediately got between his legs and pulled his cock into my mouth. Cupping his balls in one hand, I gripped the shaft with my other, pumping as I sucked.

Josh’s thick cum was still leaking out of my drenched pussy and I felt it run down my thighs while I squatted between Logan’s legs slobbering all over his cock.

I bobbed my head up and down on his dick feeling it harden in my mouth until it was rock hard again. I sucked and sucked while kneading and squeezing his ball sac hoping to get him off. I suddenly got the urge to feel hot seamen fill my mouth.

He was moaning now, his head flopped back on his shoulders and I kept up my sucking and squeezing until I felt his cock grow in my mouth before he grunted while shooting his hot load down my throat. I had to swallow fast as I hadn’t expected such a big load!

These guys surprised me for they were full of cum and each of them had lost three loads that evening within a fairly short time. But even more surprising than that was the number of orgasms I had experienced.

And the most shameful surprise of all is that when Logan got thru filling my mouth with a hot load of jizm, I felt my loins ache with lust. “Damn!” I was horny again and wanted to get off one more time I thought while licking Logan’s spent cock clean.

I let go of Logan’s soft cock and stood up to stretch my legs. Josh was leaning against the barn and had been watching me give Logan a nice wet blow job. I noticed Jim had brought out a folding chair and was sitting inside the door of the barn.

I sat back down on the bail of hay after retrieving my drink. Logan stood up and though a little weak kneed, went into the house coming back with a beer for Josh, my husband and himself. The men sat around and enjoyed their beer while trying to cool off.

As they drank their beers they began to thank me for a great afternoon and what an erotic time they had enjoyed. We laughed and giggled enjoyed the moment. I told them that I was glad they had enjoyed it and that I had also had a good time!

As we talked, the sight of Josh’s huge semi hard cock dangling between his legs as he leaned against the barn had me tingling and feeling hot and nasty again. I had never experienced such a huge cock and probably never would again. I wanted that thing to stretch my cum soaked pussy one last time.

I looked at him with a sexy smile and asked if he wanted to come sit beside me on the bail of hay sliding over to make room. He pushed himself straight and walked over sitting beside me on the hay.

I took one more sip of my drink and sat it on the ground. Reaching down, I gingerly took Josh’s thick cock in my hand and started to gently squeeze and stroke it. I knew my face was flushed with lust and excitement and Josh knew I needed his cock in my aching pussy at least once more.

He leaned over and whispered, “suck it for me and I bet you can get it hard again.”

I needed no further encouragement and as I had done for Logan, squatted between Josh’s legs and took the head of his monster dick in my mouth to suck. I cupped his big ball sac squeezing and pulling on it hoping to get him hard again.

He closed his eyes and enjoyed my mouth working on his steadily growing manhood. I sucked and slurped while squeezing and pumping. I felt it begin to grow in my mouth and was anxiously awaiting it to get hard enough to ram up my hot cunt.

It was about this time that I felt hands on my ass. They urged me up in a bent over position. Hands tapped the inside of my thighs urging me to spread my legs wider and while still sucking Josh’s cock felt pressure on the lips of my horny slit and then a hard cock rammed up me to the hilt forcing out a grunt.

I opened my eyes trying to glance back to see who was fucking me from behind. I knew it couldn’t be Logan as I had just sucked him dry!

“Oh God!” I heard a familiar voice groan. I was Jim. Another shock! Jim had never engaged in any of our arranged threesomes until now.

My guess is he was so horny that he just couldn’t wait any longer! He had to fuck me right now. His hard cock felt larger than normal, his huge bloated ball sac banging against my ass as he pumped into me.

Josh’s cock was getting harder by the second as I kept up a steady sucking and pumping motion.

Jim’s rock hard dick was ramming into his slutty wife’s cum filled pussy hard and fast and I knew he wouldn’t last too long. He was already grunting and groaning as he fucked away.

His thrusts became harder as he was pushing me forward, my mouth still glued to Josh’s cock. He was hard now so I licked and sucked just enough to keep him that way.

Jim was groaning louder now, “Oh yea baby,” he was mumbling while pumping me.

I pulled my mouth off Josh’s cock and turning my head urged Jim on, “Fuck me sweetie,” I hissed. “Fuck you hot slut wife!”

“Oh yea, fuck me harder,” I yelled. “I know you’re horny from watching these two cocks fuck my hot pussy!” I screeched back at Jim while he rammed his big dick up my sloshy cunt.

You could hear the loud slap of skin hitting skin as Jim’s stomach shook and jiggled my ass each time it hit, his big balls bouncing against my crack.

“OOOOOHHHH gooooooodddddd!” Jim began to grunt and gripping me around the waist so tight I almost lost my breath rammed his cock in so hard I almost fell forward onto Josh.

I felt his cock expand, throb and then pulse as he shot stream after stream of hot, molten juice flooding my already cum soaked pussy. He jerked and twitched while unloading his heavy load of jizm deep inside my horny twat. It seemed as though he came for a long time, his cock just throbbing inside my stretched hole.

He finally stopped shaking and when his balls had emptied their load, let his flaccid cock slowly ease out of my pussy. A torrent of his hot cum poured out as soon as the head of his spent cock popped out of my hole. You could hear it splatter against the concrete floor behind the barn.

He had a big grin on his face when he finished and excused himself to visit Logan’s bathroom.

Josh’s huge cock was now hard as ever. “How do you want to fuck me?” I whispered in his ear while he sat up.

“I want to fuck you from behind like a stallion,” Josh said with a lustful smile. With that, he jumped off the hay and led me over to the fence. He turned me around pushing me forward. I bent over at the waist and held on to the top rail of the fence.

He immediately guided his cock to my pussy lips and shoved the entire length of his long cock in without hesitation. I gasped in total animal lust feeling his huge dick fill my stretched pussy to its limit.

“Oh baby,” I squealed with pleasure, “Fuck me with that big dick!” “Stretch that pussy and fuck me hard!”

He started a slow but firm motion, pulling it out slowly but ramming it in hard making me grunt like an animal each time he rammed it up my gaping cunt.

I knew I was in total lust now! My entire body was one big nerve ending as Josh kept up his pumping. Every stroke made me shudder with pleasure and I lost all inhibition and consciousness of what I was doing or screaming.

“Oh god, you fuckin’ stud, ram that horse cock up me!” I was yelling at Josh while he patiently slid his cock in and out of my quivering hole. My temples throbbed as the blood gushed through my veins, my face red with wanton lust.

My knuckles were white as snow I was gripping the fence so tight. I was now shoving my ass back to meet Josh’s forward thrust trying to impale myself on his long dick. My big tits were swaying and jiggling underneath me as I lost track of who was fucking who!

And then as if out of nowhere, I felt a sudden rush of pain and pleasure as my cunt began to expand and constrict on Josh’s pumping cock and I almost blacked out my orgasm was so intense! I screamed and grunted like a wild animal as I came and came. My pussy juice soaked Josh’s hot dick as he tried to hang on while I bucked, jerked and screamed my pleasure.

My body shook and shuddered for a few minutes and kept up even after my orgasm had subsided somewhat. I was so wobbly that I didn’t know if I could continue to stand and had to hold on to the fence to keep my balance.

Josh sensing that I was over the worst started pumping my cunt a little harder now and I guessed he was getting ready to lose yet another load. He shoved his hard cock in a little harder with each thrust.

His groans got louder as he pumped and I felt his hands grip my waist tighter knowing his orgasm was getting close. I reached underneath to cup his swinging ball sac and pulled on it.

“Shoot your hot load up my wide open cunt,” I hissed back at Josh while he fucked me, “Fill that pussy with your spunk,” I urged Josh on.

With one last loud groan he shoved his mighty cock in to the hilt and held it there, my ass flattened against his stomach while his spewing dick emptied a fourth and final load up my well fucked, cum drenched pussy! He grunted and groaned for a few seconds while I gently squeezed his balls milking the last drops of hot cum out.

Darla
Darla
405 Followers
12