Husband Becomes Helen's Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers

I fought the desire to reach down and grab a handful to find out what was there.

"Is dinner almost ready Pippa?" she asked.

I looked at the clock... and I realized that I'd spent almost 3 and a half hours getting ready.

Turning to the stove, I noticed the roasting pan had been removed. I looked back at John, and I saw a smile playing across her hairy lip.

"I kept an eye on it for you. I knew it might take awhile for you to get ready. I didn't think that it would have taken this long though. You must have been enjoying yourself in there?"

I could feel myself blush... and I looked down.

My eyes were drawn automatically to the bulge in her crotch. She must be wearing a fake cock I thought... she must really want to take this gender swap all the way.

"Are you going to just stand there dear, or are you going to get dinner on the table?"

I looked up to see a knowing smirk on her face as she sat down and looked at me. I was shaking with nervousness as I set the table under her scrutiny. She watched my every move, and sighed whenever I bent slightly with my back to her. It was making me feel really conscious about the length of my skirt. I wondered just how much I was revealing to her.

I began to set the table, and every time I placed an article in front of John, she would slide a hand up my hose covered leg, until I felt her touch my arse cheek. I felt electrical impulses shoot through my body, every time she'd grab a handful or pinch my arse, until it stung and grew hot. I could feel my erection growing in the confines of my tight satin panties, expanding towards my anus.

The last thing I did before I sat down was to pour us both some wine. This time, I felt her sliding between my legs, and rubbing the front of my knickers, making me shiver uncontrollably.

"You're pretty hot tonight, aren't you Pippa?" John asked, whispering into my ear, kissing my neck, and giving my cock one last squeeze... before letting go, so that I could sit down to eat.

Sitting on her left, I noticed that my place had been moved as close as possible to her. When I crossed my legs, our knees touched, sending more shocks through my body.

Through almost the entire meal John's hand caressed and fondled my nylon covered legs. I was so turned on I could barely eat.

While waiting for her to finish, I fought the urge to reach over and do some fondling of my own, to see just how large an apparatus John had come home with. Finally, John pushed back his chair and with a light slap on my thigh said:

"I'll go put on some music while you clear the table, bring the wine with you when you come dear."

She kissed my forehead and turned to leave the room, I watched as she walked away. She did look pretty masculine dressed like that, and I felt a flush begin to grow up my cheeks again.

I had the table cleared and the dishwasher going in five minutes flat. So, with glass and bottle in hand, I tried to walk as seductively as I could into the living room.

John had undone a few buttons and removed the tie, revealing that she even had somehow acquired chest hair. For some reason that seemed to thrill me, and gave me a sexual rush that ended in the base of my spine.

Holding up the empty glass for me to pour, low enough so that I had to bend to fill it. I noticed her eyes looking down my top.

"Nice dress, you're really quite lovely in it Pippa." she said with a smile.

"Thank you John." I replied feeling a flush rise to my face again.

"Sit with me dear, and let's relax for awhile."

She reached behind me and undid the apron, letting drop to the floor.

Grabbing my hand, she pulled it down onto her lap. I could feel the fake penis against the back of my thighs. It felt huge and created a shiver up my spine.

John gulped down the glass of wine and set it on the table. Letting me take a sip she took the glass from me and set it down also.

She pulled my face towards hers and started kissing me. Slowly her aggressiveness grew until she forced her tongue past my lips.

I could feel a hand rise up along my side to my chest. I felt another rush, as I realized that I could actually feel the sensations right through the fake mammaries, as she squeezed and rubbed them through the satin fabric. I couldn't stop myself from squirming against the bulge that I was sitting on. I began to feel a warm dampness in my panties.

A slow song started and John broke our kiss to suggest that we dance. Almost regretfully I rose off her lap and let her lead me to the middle of the room. Wrapping our arms around each other we moved together. John led me through the dance grinding the fake penis into me.

I felt myself shaking with passion as her hands explored my back from my shoulders to my thighs then up under my dress to my buttocks, kneading and rubbing in a circular motion until her fingers ran down between my cheeks and pushed up against my anus.

All the while John was grazing on my neck and earlobes making me feel more and more light headed as John's seduction of me was almost complete.

When the song ended I found myself rubbing my groin against the bulge in John's slacks. Humping my hips in silence except for my moans of desire and the rustling of satin.

I felt a momentary pang of loss when John pulled away from me. Taking my hand she led me to the bedroom.

I was left standing alone in the dark while she lit candles around the room.

Coming up behind me I felt a tug on the zipper of my dress and the tickling sensation of a hairy lip kissing its way down along the exposed flesh of my back.

Pushing it off my shoulders she reached around and cupped my breasts squeezing and pushing them together.

I could feel the fake cock rub between my arse cheeks.

Another tremor of lust rushed through my body and I shook like a leaf.

I forced myself to abandon the erotic feelings I was enjoying and turned in John's arms to face her.

With shaking hands I undid the buttons on her shirt and pushed it down her arms.

Helen did not have a large chest and with the fake hair in the soft light of the candles she looked quite masculine.

I raked my false nails down her torso, as I fell to my knees, and stared at the bulge that had intrigued me since my first sight it. Looking up into John's eyes, I licked my lips as seductively as I could, and I undid her slacks, pulling them down with the boxers in my haste. She laughed, as the fake cock sprang free from its restraint and hit me in the chin. I leaned back slightly to look at the monster John had between her legs... and I wrapped my hands around it.

"Oh John," I groaned in heat, "it's so big."

"Don't be afraid, Pippa dear;" She cooed at me while placing a hand at the back of my head, "I'm sure you're woman enough to handle it."

"At least, you're a big enough slut to take it. Take your dress off. I want you in only your underwear!" She growled, forcing my face close enough to touch it against my lips.

Nervously, I licked at the very end, and could feel a depression were a piss hole should be.

It felt hot from being enclosed against her flesh all evening.

I curled my tongue around the glands and marvelled how real it felt.

I opened my mouth and forced the head, which was about two inches in diameter past my lips.

I looked up to see John smiling down at me.

"You look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth Pippa. Get it nice and wet for me, so it'll slide in easier my pretty little slut when we fuck you."

"We?" I thought!

John moaned, pushing on the back of my head and forcing the rubber cock to my throat. John kept pumping her cock in and out off my mouth, while I licked and sucked on it.

I seemed to have lost track of time, it felt like I had just started when it was pulled from my greedy lips.

"That's enough, you cock-sucking slut," she growled at me, "get on your hands and knees bitch, it's time to lose that cherry of yours."

A feeling of dread came over me. John's cock was really big, my jaw ached from sucking on its girth, and I could only get about a third of its length into my mouth.

I'm sure it was over two inches thick... and at least ten inches long if not more. Moving behind me she pushed my shoulders to the floor.

"You look so inviting in such sexy underwear Pippa," she stated as she snapped a garter against my arse.

John started to rub my back and sides moving to my legs, and then up to the lace waistband of my knickers. He slowly drew them off of my hips, and down to my knees.

I felt hands rubbing my arse cheeks in a circular motion, just before I felt her moustache tickling my spine, as John's tongue contacted my flesh. I started to feel bliss take over, and then a slapping palm connect with my right cheek.

I heard her snicker before she went back to rubbing my inflamed cheek, and starting to lavish my backside with her tongue. She was moving closer and closer towards my anus.

The sensation of her hot tongue finally reaching my anus surged through me like a torrent. If I hadn't of been on all fours I'm sure I would have fallen to the floor, as it was my arms were trembling... so weakened by lust and excitement.

"My little slut seems to be ready... is she?" John whispered hoarsely from behind me, while pushing on my back, until my shoulders and face made contact with the floor. I could feel her tongue stab into my anus, pushing past my sphincter several times. Suddenly, the heat of John's tongue and breath was replaced with a cool greasy sensation, as she used the fake cock to smear lubricant around my opening. Realizing that I was about to be impaled by that huge cock, my body tensed. John kept applying a steady pressure against my anus, massaging it until it would relax.

"Use your hands bitch, pull those pretty cheeks apart, and relax so it will be easier on you." She demanded with a slap to my left arse cheek.

I was on all fours, crossdressed and made up, with my head facing away from the door, when I heard a click... and the door opening! I tried to rise, but my wife pushed me down!

"Stay as you are! Don't move, and don't turn around! I have a surprise for you my darling!" Fear flashed through my mind, but I complied with my wife's instructions.

I heard my wife whispering to someone, and then I felt a footstool being placed beneath my tummy, as my forearms were bound to my thighs with some leather belts. This was done in such fashion as to allow my fingers to reach my bum cheeks sufficiently that I could hold them apart... exposing my arsehole and making me feel very vulnerable. My head was touching the floor, my arse raised above the footstool, and my long nails dug into my bum cheeks, as I felt a leather ankle cuff being attached to my left leg. My thighs were pushed apart widely, and I felt another cuff being attached to my right ankle. I tried to close my legs, only to find that the cuffs were held apart by an ankle spreader bar!

I was trapped in place, exposed and humiliated! My wife came to face me, and I saw her take out our digital camera... and our video camera too! I shouted out to her:

"What are you doing? You can't seriously expect me to let you film me like this!"

"Yes, my darling... I can, and I will be doing just that! I want a record of what happens here today! Something to guarantee that you will do exactly as I tell you from now on!"

"But..."

I got nothing more out, as I felt my wife pushing a rubber ball-gag into my open mouth, and securing it behind my head with a strap.

"You're probably wondering what your surprise is, aren't you dear?" I nodded desperately.

"Well, Pippa... let me introduce you to our guests!" Helen... or should I say John... signalled for the person behind me to come forward, so that I could see who it was.

To my surprise, and to my horror, three women came into view! The first was Helen's best friend, Judy... followed by my secretary from work, Karen... and most embarrassingly of all, my next door neighbour, Yvonne! Just as I thought that things could get no worse... Helen said:

"One last surprise dear... the cherry on the topping..." She signalled once more, and another of her friends appeared... Harry!

Harry was Helen's confidante... a gay guy that she'd known for many years, and one that she'd always joked with me about... because she'd told me that he'd always fancied me! Helen set the video up on its stand and pressed record, making sure that we were all in frame! She took some stills too... me, with each 'guest' and then a group picture!

"Pippa... you will address each of the ladies here as 'Mistress,' and will call Harry and I 'Master.' Is that understood?" Once again, I nodded... my gag still in place. "Well girls, I think a little something to warm our little slut slave-girl up is in order, don't you? How about warming up those buns to start with... they make such a nice target!"

"Good idea... a spanking sounds like a great ice-breaker!" Yvonne agreed.

"How many slaps each?" Karen asked.

"How about a dozen?" Alice replied. Harry just grinned.

"Can I lube him up afterwards?" he asked slyly.

"Absolutely you may Harry." I disbelievingly heard Helen telling him.

"He'll need it for my strap-on anyway!" Helen invited Karen to take the honours, saying:

"Karen, you start... you have to put up with him everyday in the office, so get your own back!"

"Can I borrow your hairbrush? I want to use the back of it to spank him/her with."

"Of course, here it is. That was a good idea Karen... why don't the rest of us decide what to use?"

As the others discussed their game-plan, a muffled scream fought to get past my gag, as Karen began to swat my bare arse with my wife's hairbrush... each stroke harder than the one before! As I began to recover from Karen's assault, I was horrified to hear the others, as Karen asked:

"Have you any birch twigs, Helen? The sting is always preferable in a novice I find."

"We certainly do, Karen," was the reply. "I'll just fetch a couple. Would you like them long or short? Oh, and would you like them to be ones with lots of heads?" she asked knowingly.

"Long, I think I'd prefer... and yes, the bushier the better. Young and springy, if you have any available."

Though I couldn't see her face, I could hear the anticipation in her voice. She was really looking forward to reddening my backside and thighs. Though I was now trembling a little with fright, my insides were tingling with expectation... and anticipation. I was going to be thrashed by a friend of my wife's, whilst the other three, (and she,) were going to watch... and all with her blessing!

"I think I'll leave her underwear on to begin with." Commented my tormentor. "Just so she knows what to expect."

"Would you like me to gag her with that penis gag that I showed you earlier?" I heard my wife say.

I was stunned, as I felt the hard rubber ball-gag being removed and a hard rubber, penis shaped, 3" gag going into my mouth as its replacement... strapped tightly behind my neck.

"Thank-you," was all that Karen said as it was done. Within seconds, Helen had handed two long birch twigs to Karen, and the scene was set to begin.

"You will now experience your first birching, Pippa." Explained Helen, as Karen familiarised herself with the birch twig canes that she now had in her possession. Though impossible for me to see, it was evident that she was practising her caning movements, by the loud swishing noises being made through the air. Helen continued to taunt me by saying:

"You can expect to learn the feel of this and several other instruments of punishment before we have finished your training, my girl. The slightest sign of disobedience or error will see that you get a varied level of correction. So, it is in your best interest to do as you're told... promptly and to the letter! Remember that slave... it will serve you well to do so."

With the gag still firmly in place, I was unable to respond, let alone plead for mercy. Suddenly, and with no warning, I felt my thighs explode with pain and heat, as the first blow hit home. I felt tears come to my eyes and panic rise inside of me.

Thhhwwwackk! The air hissed as another hit its target.

"I think six will do to start with." I heard Harry's voice intone. "We want her compliant... not unable to move."

The four Dominants nodded their agreement, as another blow landed, right in between my arse cheeks. I wriggled as much as I could, but I was held fast by my bindings. A gurgle escaped from my throat, as I tried to scream as loudly as I could, fighting the rubber prick in my mouth. The fourth, fifth and sixth landed in quick succession... my back fighting to arch, as my wrists and ankles held it back, keeping me poised. Then... all four of my 'Doms' left the room, letting me stew... and ponder what had just occurred.

Some twenty minutes later, I heard steps... and my true Mistress, Helen; my wife released me from my bonds.

"You're doing well, Pippa." Was all she said, as she began rubbing cool moist cream into my welts.

Just as I began to think that my ordeal might be over, and that they'd had their fun with me, I felt the cold hard steel of a pair of handcuffs fasten themselves to my right wrist. Too shocked to struggle, I allowed her to cuff the other wrist to a second set. Both cuffs were attached to steel chains, and I realised that a pulley was raising me.

Though I hadn't realised, Helen had returned.

She was hoisting me up, until my arms were straight above me, and my feet were just high enough to make my heels leave the floor, leaving me ever so slightly on tip toe.

"Now for a change of position we feel," uttered Harry. I felt the silky hands of two of the Dominatrix release the cock harness, adjusting it to make my semi hard member protrude from the front.

"The ladies want to tease you a while, so I'm going to watch TV upstairs. Be good Pippa!" Still gagged, and helplessly hung from the ceiling winch, I shuddered, as I saw my wife approach my dick... holding some stinging nettles in her gloved hands.

"My darling husband, I'm enjoying this so much that I think we'll stay the whole week-end. Be a good girl... and you might even get to enjoy it!" she laughed mercilessly, as her two companions giggled menacingly.

I felt the nettles brush, ever so gently over my glands, almost tickling me. Then... I felt the heat, the burning sting that those plants impart, swelling my cock to full hardness.

"Don't worry Darling, they'll do you no permanent harm," lulled my Mistress wife soothingly, "but they will enhance every little thing that we girls are going to do with you... And to you!"

I could feel my aching cock growing, as it stung, throbbing as it grew in girth.

My strength to keep my masculinity was rapidly diminishing, and I began to allow myself to enjoy my degradation.

Harry came forward next. He untied me and removed the gag, saying:

"So, are you the cock hungry TV slut?"

Knowing that Helen and her girlfriends were watching me, I said:

"Yes, that's me."

"And... you want to get fucked in the mouth? ...and in the arse?"

I was very nervous, but was sure of what my wife would want me to say and do.

"Yes," I replied, "I would love to suck your cock, and to feel it pushing deeply into my arse."

"Right... bitch!" he said, "Open wide, and suck on this."

He pulled open his fly, and he walked over to me.

As I sat on the sofa, I was just at the right height. I only had to lean a little forward to be face to face with his cock. It was fat, and was rapidly hardening.

"Well, bitch... What are you waiting for? Suck it," he said.

I stuck out my tongue, and I began to lick the end. I ran my tongue over the sensitive glans, and then let my tongue flick over the eye, tasting the pre-cum that was already forming there.

I formed my lips into an "O," and I slipped him deeply into my mouth. I began to work up a rhythm, sucking up and down on his cock, and licking the shaft, as I swallowed it again and again. I could feel it hardening more, and beginning to twitch. I let it slip from my mouth, and I ran my tongue all over his cock, starting at the top... and going down his shaft to the base, over his balls, and then back up again.

Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers
1...345678