Husband Becomes Helen's Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
145 Followers

I opened my mouth, and once more took his cock into my mouth. I was really getting into it now, and my head was bobbing up and down... leaving a trail of saliva and lipstick, smeared all over his shaft. Suddenly, he grabbed my head, and he shouted:

"Get ready for my spunk bitch, but don't swallow it. I want you to show me what a slut you are. I want you to show me your mouth full of cum."

With that, he let fire, and I felt the first jets of his hot cum hit the back of my throat. I let his cock slip out of mouth a little, so I could catch his spunk on my tongue.

Jet after jet of it shot out, filling my mouth, and dribbling out of the sides.

He withdrew his cock, and I obediently opened my mouth, to show him it full of spunk.

"Not a bad load," he said, "Now swallow it bitch."

I did as he'd said, and with one big gulp, I felt his slimy, salty spunk slip down my throat, and into my belly. Alice approached me now, saying:

"Get over here!"

I rose, and then walked over to the table.

"Bend over!"

I bent over the table.

Helen, my love, sat right in front of me, next to Karen and Susan.

The three watched me, with intense scrutiny. I heard some shuffling behind me, and then felt something greasy on my upturned arse.

Without warning, something was inserted up my arse.

"Yeeeeeeoowwwww," I managed to yell before some duct tape was slapped on my mouth.

"Fuck him, Alice! Fuck the little whore," spat Karen.

After a bit of fucking, Alice looked into my eyes and asked if I liked her vibrator. If looks could kill, she'd be six feet under right now.

Karen fucked my arse without mercy, and then, as quickly as she started, stopped. The room quieted, except for my murmuring from behind the tape. My arse burnt, inside and out, and I felt like trash. Minutes past before Helen's low voice emerged from in front of me.

"The next time you work late, remember what you will get when I see you... if I decide to see you," she railed, a slim smile creasing her lips. "And the next time you tell Karen some sort of sexist joke, she'll call me and that night the two of us will take you in hand. And if you even made a partial snide remark at the gym, Karen will report it to me. The jig is up for you, Mister, from now on you will become a loving partner, like in the old days, or you will be punished. This was just a prelude of what you can expect."

I got the message, no question about it!

I got the message and understood it quite well. My mind was jumbled, a combination of embarrassment and excitement, sort of the feeling you get when caught making out in the backseat of a car in your teenage years by a passer-by, or in your basement when your parents come home unexpectedly.

I was ordered to my knees, tears streaking down my face. My arse was piercing with pain as I stared at the floor.

Three sets of legs closed in, and I was ordered to kiss the feet of each woman, and then after they turned around, each of their arses, (clothed mind you,) in succession.

The humiliation continued, as I was blindfolded and spanked once more, this time an over knee beating which made a beet red arse hot enough to cook on.

One of the women lodged my nose into her butt cheeks, and let loose with a fart which would have made a bean-eating cowboy proud.

It wasn't a pretty sight, me over the knees of a faceless woman, with my face on the receiving end of an arse, but the Polaroid they showed me, enhanced by their background laughter, more than sickened my stomach. If I had eaten, I surely would have lost my lunch.

Alice stared at my helplessness for a while, and then Karen, Susan, and Alice kissed her cheek and mouthed their good-byes.

Now there was only 'Pippa' and her Master, John... (His wife Helen!)

She led him into the bedroom and told him to take off his clothes.

When he stood before her naked she moved behind him.

First she removed her own g-string panty, she instructed him to lift up his leg, and she went down and slipped one side of panty over his foot.

"Now lift the other," she said, and he complied.

As she slid the g-string up his legs, he could feel his cock getting harder and harder.

The g-string was tight, and with his massive erection, she had to leave his cock hanging out to the side in order to pull the panties all the way up.

He couldn't believe he was letting her do this to him.

First her neighbour had fucked him in the arse, and then she had made him finger fuck his own arse and video it for her, now she was putting her own panties on him. Next, she put the corset on him, and then the garter and the stockings. All of the clothing items were bursting at the seams. Helen took off her boots... and she instructed Pippa to put them on.

"There's no way they will fit," he said.

"You listen to me Pippa, either you put on those boots, or I send the video, now which is it going to be?" He was dripping in pre-cum at this point and getting so turned on by her dominance.

Somehow he fit her size nine women's boots onto his size ten men's shoes. Unbelievable.

The next thing she did was take a wig from her nightstand and put it on his head. Then she moved him to the foot of the bed and took out her make-up kit.

Thirty minutes later, minus the enormous erection and the lack of breasts, he was looking like one damn hot woman.

She leaned him back on the bed and began kissing him.

She was so hot and horny she just had to have him.

She left all of his clothing on but slid his cock into her warm and sopping wet pussy.

After a few pumps she could tell he was nearly cumming.

She glanced up at the watch and saw that she only had a few more minutes before she knew her people would be there, and stage two of her plan had begun.

From his already exposed position she pushed his head back down into the pillows.

"Close your eyes," she instructed.

While he did this she clasped each of his wrists to the bed posts with two pairs of handcuffs.

"What the fuck?" shouted Tom, her friend and her boss, as he barged into the room.

"Helen baby, what are you doing in bed with another woman?" he screamed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he grabbed her by the hair, threw her off the bed, and into the dresser.

"You fucking slut," he yelled.

When he turned back to the bed, he noticed Pippa's massive cock exposed out of the g-string.

"Looks like this little slut's excited," he said.

"Looks like this little girl was about to fuck my friend. Now... I can't be having that, can I? Not in her home," Tom said with a slight grin on his face.

He grabbed his friend and threw her towards the head of the bed. He took one of the other ends of the cuffs on Pippa's wrists and clasped it to one of Helen's wrists.

"Now, seeing as neither one of you will be going anywhere, I'll be back when I please."

He left the room and phoned a few of his buddies up. He told them he was going to need their help in teaching some little slut a lesson. They all wanted some pussy, so they said they'd be over in about twenty minutes.

While he was out of the room, Pippa started telling Helen how she needed to get him out of the cuffs, or else this might be a really horrible situation.

"He could do anything," she pleaded. "Find a way to get me out."

Even if she could have gotten them out of the cuffs, she was not sure if she really wanted to. She had known this was going to happen all along. Putting him in her clothes. Putting him on the bed handcuffed. Knowing exactly when her friend would get to her home. She wanted to see him get his punishment, and this was the only way she could imagine doing it.

A few minutes later Tom returned, only this time he was not alone.

Behind him were three of his friends. There they stood, all around 6'2-6'4, big, strong, powerful, men.

They started taking off their clothes, making jokes with one another, and saying how they were going to teach this slut the lesson of a lifetime for messing with Tom's friend.

Soon they were all naked.

They had their dicks in their hands and were slowly stroking them to life.

The smallest one was 8 inches, not even fully erect. The others were even bigger, and had more girth.

Pippa was getting terrified, and even Helen started getting anxious.

She realized that she was nearly as helpless as Pippa, but at this point they weren't even paying her any mind.

Tom made the first move.

He was approaching Helen's side of the bed with his massive erection. He took his cock and hit Helen on the side of the face a few times with it. Then he turned his arse to her, while he thrust his huge dick into Pippa's mouth.

Tom started face-fucking her in her mouth-pussy, and she could barely gasp for air. At the same time one of the other men, named Chris, approached him from the other side of the bed. His dick was even fatter, and just as long.

He began stroking it right by Pippa's face, and waited his turn. Soon, Tom was approaching orgasm, and within seconds, he firmly grasped Pippa's head, and shot his cum straight down her throat. He kept spewing and spewing and Pippa began choking. But Tom wouldn't let go.

"You fuck my friend, I fuck you," he coolly said.

By the time he pulled his cock out of Pippa's mouth, his dick was slowly softening. Chris instantly took his place. Pippa didn't even have time to catch her breath. Her mouth was being stretched in ways she had never imagined.

While Chris face fucked him, Tom ordered Helen to start licking out his arsehole, and fingering him. She did as she was told, and slowly his cock started coming back to life.

When he was hard again, he ordered his friend LeBron to take his place, and for Helen to start sucking his cock and balls. He also told his friend Andrew to just wait patiently for his turn.

Within a minute, Chris was frantically fucking Pippa's face. When he began to cum, he pulled out, and shot his load all over Pippa's pretty face. It was dripping from her eyes, nose, and lips.

"Lick that shit up you whore..." said Chris. "You know that you love it you little cumslut." As Pippa licked cum off her lips, Chris used the tip of his dick to smear any cum she couldn't reach onto her tongue. Pippa thought she was done, but he lingered a second longer. After Chris finished, Andrew approached next. Pippa could not believe the size of Andrew's cock. It was at least a foot long, and had enormous girth, at least two or three inches across. As Andrew stuck the head into Pippa's mouth, she felt a strange sensation on her arse-pussy.

Tom had started pushing his cum-lubricated dick into Pippa's arse-pussy. The head was so swollen that it took a minute before it slid in. Once it was in, it stretched Pippa's pussy more than ever, and she clenched down on Andrew's enormous cock. Tom started pounding into her arse with no mercy and she kept taking Andrew's 12 inch cock deeper down her throat. She was moaning like a two-dollar whore on Andrew's cock, and she had never felt so much pain mixed with pleasure in her life.

"Oh yeah, this bitch loves it. She loves to be fucked by huge cocks!"

Pippa's arse was so tight, and within moments, Tom was spewing his load deep into her rectum. At the same time Pippa felt cum oozing into him, she started sucking Andrew's cock with a new passion, and took it to the depths of her throat.

In a moment, Andrew started cumming. He came... nearly double the amount of the other guys, and Pippa could barely keep it from cumming up her throat. Right after he came, LeBron came all over Helen's face.

Chris quickly took Tom's place and started pounding Pippa's gaping arse-pussy. It was still so tight, and within minutes, he blew his load, while Pippa nursed Tom's cock back to life. By this point, Pippa's cock was hard as a rock, and needed to cum desperately.

"Now you listen up you slut," said Tom. "I am going to un-cuff you and turn you over, but if you try any funny business, we will beat the shit out of you, understood? In fact, I don't even need to worry, because you want this more than anything, don't you? You want me and Andrew to double penetrate you up your arse, while my friend sucks you off, and you suck off Chris? You'd love that wouldn't you, you dirty fucking cumslut? Answer damn it!"

"Yes," replied Pippa, not believing what she was saying.

"Yes. Yes what? Tell us what you want us to do?" cooed LeBron.

By this point, Pippa was so damn horny that she could not hold back.

"Please DP my tender arse-pussy while I suck off Chris. Please fuck me like the slut that I am. Please let me cum!!!"

"That's a girl," said Andrew. "Now roll over."

With that Tom slid underneath of Pippa. He slid his dick easily into her loose pussy. Andrew positioned his dick at the entrance of her arse-pussy. He pushed it down and against Tom's cock and her other wall. It wouldn't budge.

"Helen babe, get over here and help me with this. Smear your pussy juice onto my cock... so I can get inside of Pippa," said Andrew.

Helen didn't hesitate. She took her pussy and arse juice, she put it all over Andrew's dick, and onto Pippa's hole. Andrew started pushing again, and soon he was in. It was so tight she could barely move at first. Next, Helen put her head in between Pippa and her Andrew's crotches, and took Pippa's dickclit into her mouth. At the same time, LeBron came up behind her to her arse that was hanging off of the bed. He stuck his dick up her arse and began fucking her.

Chris's cock was the only one unused, and Pippa quickly took him into her mouth and took care of him. Andrew pounded steadily in and out of Pippa's double cock filled he-pussy.

He went harder and harder, and soon the tightness and the rubbing of Tom's head on his own, started sending him towards climax. A few more thrusts and he started cumming. His first dick twitch triggered Tom, and they both started spewing load after load deep into her pussy. With all that cum going down into him, Pippa could not handle another second, and he began cumming in Helen's mouth. This sent Helen over the edge in combination with LeBron cumming right in her arse.

She screamed out in pleasure. At the same time, Chris began cumming straight down Pippa's throat. Pippa's own cum dripped down out of Helen's mouth, and onto her dickclit. She was covered and filled to the brim with cum and cock. The six of them all collapsed on the bed with cum, cock, arse, and pussy reeking in the air...

The men all thanked Helen for allowing them to be a party to her fantasy scenario, and left the house...

Helen called my other three Mistresses back into the room. They agreed that I should wear my bra and corset, with a pair of lacy panties, under one of Helen's short see-through nighties, overnight... and that I would sleep in the guest room, cuffed and tied to the bedposts until morning!

They removed the video camera, which had recorded everything that had happened to me, from the room... they marched me into the guest bedroom, and they changed me into my night-clothes. They forced a couple of Rohypnol down my throat, and then they bound me hand and foot to the bed, before leaving me, to return downstairs to the lounge... where they would plan my itinerary for the following day... and watched the video footage of Pippa's day!

The pills quickly knocked me out, and I was rapidly asleep. I slept a dreamless sleep, in a dark, empty void!

"Let's take him out in public in the morning!" Susan suggested.

"Okay, but where to?" Alice asked.

"More to the point, what shall we do whilst we're out?" Karen queried.

"I think that I know what..." Helen replied, "Why don't we take Pippa to Soho? We can take her shopping... for her own clothes... and underwear!"

The girls all grinned at one another, as they swapped ideas.

"We can start in Soho... buying Pippa some sex-toys, and some sexy 'fantasy' clothes, but why stop at that? Why not make her buy her underwear... and her regular clothes from normal shops?"

"You mean that we should take her to places that we'd go shopping?"

"Sure, why not? We could traipse her down Oxford Street... Maybe even into Selfridges... or Harrods!"

"Cool! Make her try things on in main-street stores, like Miss Selfridges, H&M, or even Marks and Spencer's!"

"We can make her ask the shop assistants to help her."

"Make her buy some perfume!"

"Why not go a step further? Make her make-up before we leave, using nothing more than a thick layer of foundation! Her eyes are already 'permanently' lined, as are her brows and her lips! That way, we can make her get a make-over in one of the big department stores!"

"I love it! How humiliating for her to have to sit openly, in a chair that's situated in such a manner as to invite other people's scrutiny!"

"Of course, it's done purposely... to make other women interested in their make-up, isn't it?"

"We must dress her up so that she looks like a tramp!"

"That goes without saying! She has to look like a cheap slut!"

"A hooker I'd say!"

"A 'street hooker' at that!"

"Exactly! A prostitute from King's Cross!"

They all laughed, a wicked gleam in each of their eyes!

"Tomorrow 'daytime' seems well planned, but we mustn't waste all of that work!"

"I agree... What shall we make her do tomorrow evening/night?"

"Why not send her on a quest?"

"Like what?"

"Where to?"

"How about making her go to a Transvestite's club? There are several down in Earl's Court."

"Sounds good."

"We could do something similar to the car-park fiasco... By writing down what she must do!"

"Give her a set of tasks to complete!"

"Make her tell people her tasks!"

"Better yet, make her show them her task-list!"

"Yes... tell her that she can't talk to anyone until they have read her list!"

"Sounds like a plan! Let's get some sleep, tomorrow's going to be a long day!"

"You know..." Helen said, as she woke me, "...I've been thinking... I'm happy for you to wear my undies today, but you can't keep on wearing them. What you really need is your own panties and bra and so on. What about we go out now, before there are too many people about, and get them for you? I'll help you choose. Oh, this is so exciting." I stood up, grabbed Philip by the hand, and dragged him out of the chair. "Come on, let's get changed."

"But... but... do we have to?"

"Well, yes, if you want to look as good for me as you do now. Don't you want to look good for me?"

"Yes... but..."

"No buts sweetie. You can leave on the undies you have on now, no one will notice, as long as you wear a loose fitting shirt, and then... when we get home, we'll have some fun." I rubbed the front of the knickers.

I could see that Philip wasn't too happy about this arrangement, so I made a big fuss of making sure the bra didn't show through her shirt. It didn't, but her new shape did. It wasn't obvious, but if you knew about it, you could see it.

Twenty minutes later, we were in the lingerie department of one of our better department stores, looking at the displays. Susan, Karen and Alice joined us there.

"What do you think of these... or these... or these..?" I asked Philip as we walked through the shop. I could see he had his eyes on the assistants, trying to keep them away. I had my eyes on them too, and timing it to perfection, I said:

"Remember... these are for you, so pick something nice and feminine," just as one of the assistants joined us. She must have heard, although she didn't let on. But she did look at Philip as she said:

"Can I help you with anything?" She emphasised the 'you' as she looked at his chest.

Philip swallowed hard.

"Um..."

"We'd like a bra and knicker set... with a matching garter belt," Karen said.

"Certainly." ...to Philip, she asked:

"Any particular style or colour?"

"Um..."

Pippa
Pippa
145 Followers
1...345678