Husband Becomes Helen's Submissive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think of this set?" I asked Philip.

"It's... um..."

"It's very like what you're wearing now. Is that what you're trying to say?" I asked him. He looked like he wanted the floor to open, but the assistant was unfazed.

"Why don't we go and try it on?" the assistant said, "And if you don't like it... we'll try something else. What's your name?"

We both spoke at the same time.

"Phi..."

"Pippa," I said, quite firmly... and a little louder than Philip.

"It must be Pippa. She doesn't like Pip..." The assistant took Philip's hand, and they walked away.

A couple of women standing nearby must have heard the exchange, because they both held up their hands to me and clapped silently. I smiled.

"Thank you."

Thirty minutes later, Philip still hadn't returned. I was starting to worry. I hoped he wasn't giving the assistant a hard time. I needn't have worried. Ten minutes later they returned, Philip looking a lot happier than when we'd walked into the shop.

"I'm so sorry we were so long, but I wanted to get just the right fittings for such a beautiful new lady, and Pippa couldn't make up her mind about a couple of things."

"I thought she should have some lingerie for the night-time, and she didn't think so ...but she's decided to take it, and to bring it back if it's no good ...And some stockings ...and a corselet ...and a couple of other nice little feminine things too. She decided to leave on one of the new sets, and the set she wore into the store is in this bag. Oh, by the way, your idea for Pippa to wear a panty liner was a good one. I noticed it was quite wet and sticky when she put it into her new knickers."

"Show me what you're buying..." Susan said, and the assistant put everything on the counter. It was all so feminine, lots of lace and ruffles. "And what about what you're wearing?" Philip went pale.

"Show you here? In the shop? What about..?" He looked frantically round the store.

"It's OK," I said. "It's a lingerie department... and women wear lingerie, so nobody here will be seeing anything new."

"But... but..."

"It's OK," the assistant said.

"Nobody will mind. Truly." She unbuttoned Philip's shirt, and pulled it out of his trousers.

"Isn't the bra exquisite?" she asked me.

"And the knickers and garter belt all match. Oh, she does look so nice."

And with that, two women walked past Philip, and saw what he was wearing.

"Oh, what a beautiful bra, Mum. I wish I could get Paul to wear something like that." She looked Philip full in the face and said:

"You look gorgeous. I wish you were mine," and they walked away.

Philip's mouth had dropped open at the comment. I must say, I too was stunned. I knew Philip looked good, but I didn't realise how good.

When I had finished with his transformation, not only was he going to have the guys coming from everywhere... but maybe the women too.

"Pippa chose everything herself," the assistant broke in.

"Oh, she's going to look scrumptious when she's dressed up. Now, is there anything else in the store you'd like?"

There were a lot of surprises for me that morning, first the young woman, and now the assistant. There was also the look on Philip's face. He looked almost... dare I say it... happy.

I hadn't considered buying anything else today, thinking the shock might have been too much for him. But... after seeing Philip's face, and hearing the assistant's enthusiasm, I changed my mind. Philip? Perhaps I should start thinking of him as Pippa.

"Well, yes, there is. Pippa needs a full wardrobe... Dresses, skirts, tops, shoes... but that's too expensive to get in one day. Pippa and I need to talk about what might suit her best, so we might come back next weekend... and you can help us then. But perhaps today you can help us with make-up ...and false nails ...and nail polish, and so on?" Had I gone too far, too fast? "Is that OK with you Pippa?"

"Oh sure, Helen," she said. "But you'll have to teach me how to use it all." I breathed a sigh of relief. In the car home I was nervous. I had all these wonderful plans, but I wasn't sure how far I could push Phil... ah... Pippa.

"You were right," she said. "It is exciting. I didn't realise just how good it could be. And women's underwear is just so pretty. Not like that stuff we men have to put up with. I should have done this a few years ago."

"You're not angry with me?"

"No, Helen. I guess I was a bit surprised this morning, a bit apprehensive, not knowing what you had in mind... but it's OK now. And that woman who sold me the undies. She was nice. She said she had several guys who bought lingerie for themselves. She said I had to do something about hiding my dick. It was OK if I was going to wear a dress or a skirt, because the looseness of the fabric would cover any bulges, but if I wanted to go out in tight trousers or shorts, or was going to wear a bikini to the beach, then I would have to tuck it away so it couldn't be seen. She even told me how to do it. I said it didn't matter, because I was just going to wear the undies around the house, not wear a dress, or go out or anything."

'Not yet anyway,' I thought but didn't say anything. I was pleased too, to learn what the assistant had said. Her name was Heather, and she was one of my best friends. Earlier in the week, I had confided in her my plans for Philip. Later, when Pippa was ready to go on public display, and perhaps, to go out in public... I planned to have a 'coming-out' party, and Heather would be one of the first to meet Pippa. By the time we arrived home, Pippa was quite excited.

"Can we go to bed now?" she asked as soon as we were through the door.

"Don't you want to put your new things on, and show me what you bought?"

"Oh, sure. But can we do that later?" I rubbed my hand across the front of her trousers, and I could feel her penis trying to break free of the flimsy material of the panties. I pretended to hesitate.

"Well... I don't know. Are you sure you wouldn't rather wait?"

"No, no. Let's go to bed now. I'll put them on for you later."

"Well, if you're sure."

And with that, we were stripping off our clothes as we went. By the time we were in the bedroom, I was naked. Pippa had all her male clothes off, and was just starting on her lingerie...

"Wait," I said. "I want to make love to you while you're wearing your new undies." She turned to me and smiled.

"What a good idea," she said.

We lay together for some time, gently caressing each other, our backs, our sides, our fronts, yes definitely our fronts... I told Pippa to 'once again,' think of herself as a woman with her boyfriend, perhaps Simon, alongside her. She was soon moaning quite loudly... as was I, and finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted Philip... Pippa... to go down on me, but another part of me was thinking about the future, so I said:

"Pippa. Suck my cock please... Oh God, suck my cock." She moved down my naked body, working on my breasts with both hand and mouth, licking my nipples, while one hand stroked my clit.

Philip felt so good, so hard, inside the flimsy feminine knickers. He moved his head lower, slower and then finally, oh, so slowly, he found his goal. He buried his head between my legs. I didn't last very long. Almost immediately, I was bucking uncontrollably, and yelling for Philip, someone, anyone to:

'...Fuck me, now, you bastard, ffffffuuuuucccckk mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...'

I came back to earth, slowly, slowly, to find Philip rubbing his cock through the panties.

"Let me do that," I said, and he did. I caressed his dick and his balls through the flimsy materiel, and soon... he too was moaning.

"We're going to tie you up now," I whispered, and he said:

"Ohhhhh... Kaaayyy..." He lay back, put his hands behind his head, and I tied him to the bed... first his hands, and then his legs. He was still moaning, and breathing very heavily.

"Would you like to watch me play with myself?" I asked him. He moaned.

"Yes." I moved across his body, and I kneeled over his chest, so my pussy was right in his face. I opened my lips, and started playing with myself. He couldn't keep his eyes off me.

"Do you want to play with yourself while you lick me?" I asked.

"Oh, God... yes!"

"Oh, good," I said. "I'd like it if you stroked yourself while you're licking me." I buried my pussy over his mouth. His tongue came out and started work... and I watched as he struggled to free his hands.

"Helen," he mumbled, through a mouth full of me. "I can't get to my dick. Will you untie me?"

"Oooohhhhh, your tongue is so gooood...' I breathed, ignoring his request. "Just so good." He tried again.

"I can't get to my dick. Will you untie me?"

"You can do it," I said. "Just keep trying. You can undo yourself. I'm enjoying this so much... I don't want you to stop." I squatted lower on his face. I was moving too, and I could feel my breasts moving, swinging freely in space.

"Your tongue is... oh, I could take this forever and ever and eveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr..."

Once again, I was gone, bucking, wildly riding his tongue as I climaxed. I was hanging on to the top of the bed-head, so I could get momentum. And finally... I was finished, calm, and I got off Philip's face and lay alongside him.

"Oh, that was so wonderful." I said. "You keep that tongue just for me. Try and give it to any one that we don't order you to, and you'll be in big trouble. Ohhhh... did you have just as much fun as I did? Why don't you relax, and come down while I have a shower?" With that, I was off the bed, and on my way to the bathroom.

"Helen? Helen? Will you untie..?" I closed the door. When I came out of the shower, Pippa was lying, frustrated, on the bed. Her dick was still stiff, just like I like them. She looked so good I wanted to start again. I desisted, and I started getting dressed. She wanted to start again too, but I said:

"Later. You'll enjoy it so much more, later. After you've tried on all your pretty, new things for me. And besides... I don't want to get undressed again." I untied her. She wasn't happy, but she could see I wasn't going to change my mind. "And don't even think about playing with yourself," I said. She modelled everything she had bought, and then asked me if I would show her how to do her face and nails. I agreed. Later, when we were finished, I had a good, critical look at her. She looked good, and I told her:

"Have a look in the mirror." She agreed.

"Do you want to lick me?" I asked, and she said:

"Yesyesyesyes... pleeeeaaaase..." I sat on the couch, lifted my dress, and took off my knickers. Pippa was between my legs almost before I knew what was going on. And, once again, I was gone, much, much too soon. I noticed, as she was licking me, Pippa was rubbing herself.

"Stop that," I said. "I told you this morning that you could only play with yourself, and go off, when I said... and I haven't said. As punishment, you'll have to lick me off whenever I want you to, and then I'll let you rub yourself. In fact, I might rub you too. But you won't know when I'm going to let you. So each time you lick me, you'll have to do a better job than the time before, because if you don't, then I certainly won't let you play with yourself. Oh, and I want to watch. And... I'll know, won't I? If you've had an illegal rub, because there won't be as much juice as I will be expecting ...and if there's not as much as I want, then there'll be even more trouble. So finish me off," and I lay back while she continued to lick me.

I noticed that he was no longer playing with himself. Good boy. Later that night, we discussed the events of the day.

"Did you enjoy yourself today?" I asked.

Big pause, while Pippa considered her answer.

"Yes. Yes, I did. You gave me a few shocks a few times, but when the moment was over it wasn't a problem. Yes, I did enjoy myself."

"I knew you would. Being a woman is just so good. You get to wear all that sexy gear and no one minds. In fact it's expected of you. And some of the dresses that girls wear to nightclubs... wow."

Pippa smiled.

"Yes," she said dreamily.

I could see that she was imagining herself in something frilly.

"Can we do this again, Helen?"

"Of course we shall. I just want you to be so lovely and beautiful And... And... Wanted."

As I woke, my four Mistresses gave me my instructions for the evening's events. I paled as I heard them, but agreed to do everything that they'd ordered me to!

I was just entering my prearranged destination. It was 11PM, and just before I paid the admittance fee, I stopped to look at myself in the mirrored walls. Reflected before me was a sexy, if a little sluttish looking woman in her thirty's.

In my hand, I hold a sheet of paper, and have instructions that I must show it to anyone that I speak to, once I am inside the club.

The paper reads as follows:

I have been instructed to show this to anyone that I talk to.

Please read it thoroughly.

Please note that the woman you are talking to is actually my husband.

He is known as 'Pippa' when he's dressed like this.

I have asked him to fulfil a mission for me.

It is split into four parts, the first of which he/she completed by entering the club.

She cannot disclose her mission parts until they have been accomplished, but if asked about it once she has completed them, she must answer any and all questions... fully and truthfully.

Barring her identity, Pippa must reply honestly to any question she is posed, and has been asked to be reasonably accommodating to people's requests of her.

She is not to be harmed or marked in any way.

Have fun!

I paid, and I went downstairs to the bar... and to the dance floor.

The barman wasn't busy, so I went to order a drink... as he approached, I realised I was going to have to speak to him. I nearly lost my bottle... but he was already asking me what I wanted to drink!

As humiliated as I felt, I handed him the piece of paper, and I watched, blushing, as he read it all. His smile grew as he read through the wording.

Handing me back the sheet of paper, he asked me once again what it was that I wanted to drink. I ordered a glass of wine, and I handed him the money. He disappeared to the far end of the bar.

I saw him talking animatedly with a small group of very convincing crossdressers. He pointed right at me. Two of the 'girls' walked right over to me, and they immediately struck up a conversation with me.

I handed them the paper, and grew nervous at what might happen. One of them confirmed that this was true with me, asking me if it were a wind up. I reassured them of its validity, and that I was a willing participant in this whole affair.

One of the two whisked away my instruction sheet. She took it over to the rest of the group, where she passed it round to them all. I saw each of them read through it, occasionally glancing over to look lecherously at me.

The one that had stayed with me leant forward and planted a quick kiss on my lips, her tongue licking mine briefly.

C2.

She held me by the forearm, gently stroking my silk gloves, as she said:

"I think that it's time that you met the rest of us Pippa. I get the feeling that we're all going to get to know you pretty well tonight." She smiled knowingly, as she looked me straight in the eyes.

I was wearing some seriously classy clothes. They really gave me the look of a high-class hooker.

I wore long, shiny red silk gloves, a thin, red suede choker around my neck, and a black and orange snakeskin, three quarter length, PVC coat... these were the items that framed my torso.

Underneath my outer layer, I wore a see through red blouse, with a thigh length, patent black leather skirt, concealing a blood red suede basque. The basque had been fitted especially... with a patent leather waist reducing corset. The corset snapped shut using a thick flap... this was made as a harness that firmly held my manhood in place, hidden away between my legs.

My wife had fully depilated my body, leaving me as smooth as a baby's bottom from head to toe. She had insisted on buying me a pair of silicon falsies, which were now stuck on my hairless chest. These gave the impression that I had real boobs, which were held tightly in place by the basque, in its three quarter cups.

She had also made sure that the waist-reducing corset was as tight as possible, before I'd left the house. The 'waist-clincher' corset thus pulled my waist in, from a chubby 36", to a much more appealing and feminine 26". Over the bottom flap, I was wearing a pair of lacy tanga knickers... and covering my legs, was a pair of red silk, hold-up stockings, with a Cuban heel and a lacy patterned top.

My footwear consisted of a pair of leather boots, which came to just above my knees, and sported a fairly thin 6" heel. This made it difficult, though not impossible, for me to keep my balance. It did have the effect though, of making me walk with a fairly feminine gait.

My eyebrows had been plucked and shaped, and my wife had made me up very convincingly, spending a lot of time on my eyes, making them stand out very boldly, and making them very eye-catching. My lips also were made to look full and glossy. They were a bright red, shiny lip colour, which sparkled with tiny silver highlights, and were contoured with a dark lip pencil. To top it all off, my wife had insisted that I wear a bright red short wig, styled into a modern cut. It was swept forward over my ears, and covered a part of my cheeks.

Although they could not be seen whilst I was dressed, my mistress had also given me a pedicure, including painting my nails with a scarlet varnish. She had stuck false nails to my hands with superglue, making sure that I had no hope of removing them... they too were painted in the same vivacious scarlet polish. The corset made me stand up very straight, pushing out my chest and my bum, and accentuating my curves. The fairly thin 'stiletto' high heels on my boots however, meant that I had to be very careful of my balance while I walked. This had the effect of making me sway my hips a little, in a very sexy and enticing manner.

As we walked toward the rest of the group, we stopped to put my coat away, and to get a ticket in return. This left my upper body showing the sexy basque, and the corset, through the sheer material of my blouse.

As we got closer, I realised that not all of the group were crossdressers, and that two of the party were stunningly attractive young women. I included, there were six of us in all, and each member of this little gathering had a big wide smile plastered over his or her face... all that is except for me. I had begun to dread the situation, and yet, all the while, I was growing excited at the prospect of the evening to come.

The group consisted of a married couple... Melanie and Alphonse, (better known as Alison in his TV state,) and a threesome... made up of a very stern but beautiful looking woman in her thirties, together with the two 'girls' that had made the initial contact with me. Both of these were transsexuals, one a 'pre-op' TS, and the other, a fully transformed 'post-op' TS.

All appeared to be very sexy and feminine women, with the exception of Stefanie, (the 'pre-op' TS.) She looked exactly like a model... but was sporting a semi-erect penis, strapped in a leather harness, and clearly visible in shape... through the Lycra skirt that she was wearing.

Davinia, (the 'post-op' TS,) was the first to begin the introductions. She began by explaining her TS status, and then nodding to Stefie. She, in turn, explained that she was TS... and that she and Davinia were here as a trio, with their Mistress... Marikka. The imposing figure of Marikka immediately approached me, looking me up and down, and appraising me as she did so. She stopped only inches from my face, and staring me right in the eyes, she said:

1...345678