Husband Calls Her a Cock Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers

"No, I just want to add a new dimension to this" and she got a long black cock out of a tube in her suitcase." And with that, she laid down on her back again. She put the dildo in her mouth to get it moist and shoved it in and out of her cunt while I watched her from about five inches away from her.

"Just a little more with this, and we can continue," she says. She fucked herself for about two more minutes and said, "There. That's pretty wet now." And she shoved the dildo slowly up her ass; and when it was over half-way in, she said, "Give me your cock now, Bruce." I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her pussy. I think I could have slid a watermelon in there, she was so wet.

Donna slid one hand under her ass to hold onto the black cock and rocked her body up and down and back and forth. She fucked her ass with the cock in time with my thrusting in and out of her. "Fuck me, Bruce. Give me all of your cock. Shove it harder. I wish I had another one. I want to be fucked hard, Bruce. Do it hard. Come all over me when you're done. Let me bathe in your cum. Fuck me, please fuck me."

I came too quickly; but I was so loaded with cum, that when I sat up on my knees, I spread the cum up her body; it splashed on her tits; and some even hit her in the chin. She took her other hand and rubbed the cum all over her. Then, to my surprise, she pulled me toward her and put her fingers in my mouth. "Taste your cum, Bruce." And I had no choice but to do it. At least I didn't puke, but I didn't ask for seconds.

"Is that your first time for tasting cum?, she asked me. "Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

I told her that I had never done this before, and as quick as a wink, she had that large black cock right up to my mouth. "Try it, Bruce. Suck on as much of it as you can."

She had one hand on the dildo and the other on my cock and was sliding the dildo in and out of my mouth. I didn't really object, but I certainly couldn't take much of it without gagging. "Bruce, if I suck you off, would you suck on this cock while I do it. I'd love to watch you. It is such a fucking hot sight."

With only the two of us around, I let her have her wish and I enjoyed the feeling of soft warm lips on my cock and the soft cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I'm not about to start a cock-sucking career, but I thought this was quite erotic and did it with her several times while we were together.

We spent the next two nights together after our meeting and it was one of the most erotic experiences I ever had. She asked me if I thought we could set up a gangbang right at the hotel by surfing the bar for willing participants. I told her that I wasn't ready for that because I was a bit afraid of STDs. She said it was okay because she had at least two cocks to play with, mine and the dildo.

bruce49
bruce49
73 Followers
12