Husband Figures It Out

Story Info
Husband comes to his senses after wife has twins.
7.5k words
3.02
162.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,330 Followers

This is a work of fiction. I hope you enjoy.

So, the news of my wife's pregnancy was not what I was expecting. She and her new 'husband' Markus were proudly announcing that he had successfully filled her fertile womb with his baby seed and that she was knocked-up with his black baby. It gave me pause to think carefully about what I had done. I had screwed up in a major way and was now going to pay the price.

I had already been paying the price for a few months now but had been too stupid to understand the consequences of acting on my ridiculous retarded desire to see my wife have sex with another man. She had hooked up with a large black man, a former soldier and she was now living with him and was pregnant with his child. Not sure I could handle that. I had fucked up my life good. I was Fucked! Fucked! Fucked! Yes, I was.

I needed to think very carefully about my life and the wrong turn I had allowed it to take. Hell, I was the one who encouraged my wife to have sex with him. My stupid fetish had ruled my brain and I made some very bad decisions. How could any rational thinking man believe that he was doing a good thing for his marriage by encouraging his wife to have sex with another man. My brain was not working right. Now that I had lost her to her black lover, I regretted ever having verbalized my fantasies much less allowing them to seriously fuck up my life in this way. I knew that I was wrong. I knew that I had made my life into a shit show in a dumpster fire.

When Andrea and her lover, Markus, proudly announced that she was pregnant I was floored. The air was sucked out of my lungs and I could not breathe for what seemed like days. But as I sat in our home, all by myself, and thought about it, I realized that it was all my fault and I needed to make some drastic changes to my life. I knew now that it was too late to save my marriage to Andrea.

I realized that I needed to make a fresh start. All of this was my fault and now I had to live with the consequences of my foolishness.

I decided that to make a new start I needed to get away from Atlanta, let Andrea and Markus have their family and get on with their lives. I needed to move as far away as I could and reinvent my own life. I had some serious soul-searching to do. I was going to need a change of job.

Even though I had allowed my bizarre masochistic cuckold sexual fantasies to ruin my marriage I was very good at my job. I'm a tech engineer specializing in the design of alternative energy systems.

Sadly, I went to work and told my boss, Tim, that I needed to move on and make a fresh start. I was honest with him, to a degree, and he in return was understanding to the point that he called a friend of his in San Jose, the heart of Silicon Valley, and told him that he had a guy who would be a good fit for his company.

After some telephone and video interviews over the next two days I had a new job and was asked to get there as soon as possible to join a design team on a new project working on radically more efficient solar panels. I needed to sort out some personal issues but told my new boss that I would be there in a week.

My next task was to go see my lawyer and get a real divorce underway. That piece of paper I signed as part of the Cuckold Club wedding ceremony that Andrea and Markus arranged wasn't a legal document so according to Georgia state law I was still married to Andrea. I had to get that fixed. As I thought back on the night that Andrea professed her love to Markus and declared that she was no longer my wife and was now his, well...I was in a stupor when I signed that ridiculous piece of paper that that woman from the Cuckold Club, her name was Leeann I think, had produced. At the time my brain was without the ability to function and I couldn't breathe. I was unable to do or say anything other than just watch what was going on in front of me. My wife wanted to end our marriage in a swirl of humiliation to me, making me watch her profess her desire for her back lover and the need to have his baby. And then to watch them fuck so eagerly, well, what can I say. I suppose no-one made me stay and watch them fuck. But I had been so easily convinced by that woman Leeann that it was the right thing to do since it was what I really wanted her to do. So stupid.

I don't want to quibble over too many details, that ship had sailed, so I told my lawyer Roy to make it as painless as possible for both Andrea and me. He would draw up the paperwork, send her a copy and sort out the fine details with her lawyer. The house would have to be sold so I contacted a real estate agent that I knew and explained the situation, but preserved Andrea's dignity by saying only that we were divorcing and needed to sell the house.

My lawyer would take my half of the sale price and send me the check after all the details were settled. I figured that the less contact I had with Andrea or Markus the better it would be. Her expanding pregnant belly would only be a painful reminder of my stupidity and if I was not anywhere near her, I would not be constantly reminded of my failure as a husband. Every time I thought about how things had gotten out of control, I had a pain in my head that told me I had driven away a wonderful woman; but she had realized because of my stupid fetish that I was not the man that she wanted anymore.

No surprise that she got pregnant, they fucked a lot, several times a day and he bragged, at every opportunity, that he unloaded huge amounts of his sperm into her fertile womb. Go figure.

Quietly I packed up all the things that I wanted to take with me in my car, and it was not really much, just a few changes of clothing, my laptop, I donated a bunch of my things to the Salvation Army. Then I brought in a cleaning service to empty out the refrigerator and get the place ready to be sold. Andrea could take the furniture, or it could be sold as part of the house, whatever, I didn't care. Just before I left, I wrote a letter to Andrea:

Andrea

Well, if you are reading this note you have figured out that I am not here anymore. I moved to another part of the country to make a fresh start. I will not interfere in your life in any way.

I realized when you announced that you were pregnant that I had made some serious mistakes in our marriage and now I must live with the consequences of my mistakes. It is for the best that I leave and let you get on with becoming a family with Markus and your child.

I have contacted my lawyer and told him to get divorce papers ready so if you have not received them by now you should not have to wait much longer. You both need the ability to be legally married for the benefit of your child. The house is the only remaining issue between us, and I have asked a real estate agent to get it ready for sale. My half of the money from the sale can be given to my lawyer. Everything in the house is yours so you can keep it or sell it or give it away, your choice.

Andrea, I am so very sorry for all my stupid fetish decisions that ruined our marriage. You are a wonderful woman and clearly you deserve better than me. I hope that you and Markus and your new baby have happiness and a good life.

I now must get on with making big changes to salvage my own life and have a lot of work to do to become a better person.

Robert

Ok, it was done. Time to get on the road.

It took a few days before Andrea and Markus realized that the house was dark at night and that they had not seen Robert around. Andrea used her key to go in the house and discovered that it looked odd not to see evidence of someone living there; no dirty dishes in the kitchen or dirty laundry anywhere. The house had an unoccupied feeling about it. She went to the bedroom, opened the closet and saw that his things were gone. She stopped, her mouth was open and was trying to figure out what was going on.

When she went to the dining room, she saw the chastity cage that he had been wearing on the table with a note under it. His wedding ring was there along with the engagement ring he had given her when he asked her to marry him and her wedding ring. She had given her rings back to Robert when she and Markus had their 'wedding ceremony' a few weeks ago.

Her hands were shaking a bit as she picked up the piece of paper and read it.

She read it once and sat down on one of the chairs and read it again.

She read the note a third time and thought to herself 'What the hell? He left.'

She picked up her cell phone and called Robert's phone. After a few rings it went to a recorded message 'the number you have dialed is not in service.' She called it a second time, just in case she got the number wrong, it came back with the same recorded message from the cell phone company. She put her cell phone on the table and sat there for a long time and thought about her life and marriage to Robert. She picked up the three rings and held them in her hand.

She too had regrets about how far she had let this fantasy go on. She thought she was doing the right thing by doing what Robert had talked about. At first, she wasn't sure but after the first time with Markus she was hooked. She admitted to herself that she loved the sex with Markus. She loved the feel of his huge cock in her pussy. The idea of being a white married woman getting fucked and maybe impregnated by a tall handsome black man. It touched her secret fantasy, to her core. The brain is the biggest sex organ and the part of her brain that controlled her sex urges told her to keep going, that she needed that big black cock in her, it's what Robert had told her he wanted her to do. Besides, she felt naughty doing all the things with Markus that she did.

She had a shiver run up her spine. Had she gone too far? Had she let things go beyond the point where her marriage could be saved? It sure seemed that way right now. What the hell had she done?

Diane walked around the house looking at reminders of her life with Robert. They had a good life for the first few years of their marriage. They were a normal couple who were working hard to make a good life for themselves and get ahead. How did all this cuckold fantasy fetish crap start? She didn't have any answers at that point but knew that she had some soul-searching to do. She rubbed her belly feeling the baby bump which was now at about the two-month point. Her morning sickness had pretty much ended, thank goodness, and the baby was developing normally. But she had two problems. The first problem was that she was pregnant with twins; and second problem was that the babies' father was not Markus.

(OK, now back to first person)

Robert spent three days behind the wheel of his car driving to San Jose. He stopped at small cheap motels by the side of the highway to get a few hours sleep and a hot shower and then get back on the road. He had a good amount of time to think about his life; his almost ex-wife; where he went wrong with...just the whole stupid business. It is almost 2500 miles from Atlanta to San Jose, so he had plenty of time to figure things out and to work on his plan of action when he got there.

He quickly settled in to his new job, found a small apartment with good amenities and a decent view not far from his workplace. He made the decision to work on three important areas: his work, his divorce and getting his life in order, and his mental health and physical fitness.

Work would come first since he wanted to build a good reputation as quickly as possible. Without the distraction of Andrea and Markus dominating his brain he could break free and get back on track for a whole bunch of things. And so, his transformation began.

Three Months Later

Robert was up at his normal 5 AM and went out for his morning run. He had been building up his distance and quickly got from three miles to eight miles. Robert was never over-weight but was not in great shape before. Now he was working very hard to shed excess weight, build up his strength and stamina and reshape his body. It had gone well so far. Robert was eating a very healthy diet, had dropped 25 pounds and lost five inches off his waist, which was now 32 inches and added a lot of muscle. He usually went to the gym after he left the office and spent 90 minutes working out, building his upper body. His evenings were normally spent reviewing his day over his supper and planning for the next day. He even dabbled with meditation to free his mind from clutter and give him the ability to concentrate on the important things.

His apartment was a one-bedroom affair, simple but very nice and high ceilings and big floor-to-ceiling windows, and he bought what furniture he thought he needed to live. The apartment was small, only about 700 sq. ft. but he figured it was all that he needed right now.

Money-wise Robert was doing well. His expertise was in demand in Silicon Valley and the company paid him well. He started at $125K and they also paid bonuses quarterly that could double his income in a year if the project went well. That was why he worked long hours and concentrated on what he was doing, limited his other pursuits, like women, and banked his money.

Robert had other objectives that he wanted to work on: learn to play a musical instrument; learn a second language; get fit enough to run a marathon; and travel when he could get the opportunity. Robert also was seeing a psychologist once a week to help him understand where his cuckold fetish came from, what he could do to make sure that it was gone forever and what to do to make sure that other damaging habits didn't creep in and fuck him up more.

Robert also decided to change his looks. He threw out most of his old clothing and bought a new wardrobe that was more fashionable. He also got a suntan, hard not to do in California. He started getting his hair cut at a high end hipster men's barber and the overall effect was that he looked young and hip. His overall transformation was great for him and gave him an upbeat attitude. Success at work and success in his personal life was having a great effect on him in the way that he acted and it was noticeable to those who he worked with. His social life was still very quiet.

The women at work had started to take notice of him and he was getting invitations to have drinks after work on Fridays. Women were checking him out as he walked around the building. His trousers were narrow leg, shoes were expensive and highly shined, shirts were tailored slim and fit him like a second skin. His abs were getting rock hard and his gut was now gone. He dressed in a casual sport jacket or a leather jacket on the days when he rode his motorcycle. Oh yeah, he bought a motorcycle.

His new two wheeled ride is a Honda Africa Twin DCT. It is an awesome bike and he's getting used to the attention that he gets when he parks it in his space at work.

The only drawbacks in Roberts new life were two issues: (1) his divorce and (2) the sale of his house. Robert talked to his lawyer Roy to find out what was holding up both of those things. Robert and Roy had gone to high school together and were old friends. Roy was candid with Robert, "Andrea doesn't want to sign the divorce papers. She got them right about the time you left town and I talked to her lawyer about the sale of the house. She's balking at both and I don't know why."

Robert asked "Can we go ahead and petition the court anyway? I wanted this to be a no-fault divorce but if she delays much longer then go ahead and let the court know that she is pregnant with another mans baby."

Roy sighed, "I was afraid she might not want to co-operate. How much do you want to push this if we have to get nasty with her? Sorry, I don't want to be a miserable prick, but divorces can get nasty sometimes."

Robert was silent for a few seconds, "Do what you have to do to get this done Roy. I don't want to be a dick about it either but I want a divorce. That's my objective. I won't stay married to a woman who is with another man and having his children. Nope, not gonna happen pal."

Roy acknowledged Robert's wishes and they hung up.

Two Weeks Later

Andrea got off the Delta Airlines flight at the San Jose airport. She was now six months pregnant and her stomach was getting big. She had discovered at the second month ultrasound that she was having twins. She needed to pee badly, and her small carry-on bag was still a pain to deal with.

She had tried to find out where Robert had gone through her lawyer but hadn't had any luck. Robert's lawyer, and pal, Roy was tight lipped and refused to tell her where Robert was living. Andrea went to Robert's old boss and talked to him and pressured him into telling her where Robert had gone. She barged into his office and played the desperate pregnant woman card.

His former boss, Tim, was hesitant to tell her since it was well known that she had been fucking around with that big black guy Markus but felt bad when Andrea told him that Robert was the father of her babies. Tim, along with many others, had heard the rumours about Andrea fucking the ex-soldier who now lived next door to Robert's old house. Tim felt bad for both Robert and Andrea and knew that there were no easy answers, so, he caved in to her distraught stare and her sniffling and spilled his guts and told her that Robert had gone to work for high tech company in San Jose. Tim always was an easy mark for any woman.

She got a taxi at the airport and gave the driver the name of the company and the address. The driver opened the door for her when he pulled up in front of the building. She went inside and was greeted by the security staff at the front desk. She gave them Robert's name and told them she was here to see him. They thought that her visit was business related and escorted her to the seventh floor where Robert's project team worked.

Andrea is a beautiful woman and she was dressed nicely so nobody really thought much about her beyond noting her good looks and that she was very pregnant. When the security staffer said to Robert, "Robert, this lady is here to see you" Andrea was initially confused. This was not Robert.

Robert turned and looked at Andrea and was frozen in place. He did not expect to ever see her again.

Andrea looked at Robert and at first did not think it was him. When he spoke, she realized that the man she was looking at was actually Robert. But it was not the same Robert that had left Atlanta five months ago. She was dumbstruck for words. The man she was looking at was very different than the man that got in his car and struck out for a new life. This man was slim, very fit, tanned, well dressed and groomed. Her thought right away was that this man was gorgeous. He was beyond handsome. He was masculine and sophisticated. He looked more like the actor Ryan Reynolds than the man she married nine years ago. Where was the other Robert that she knew?

Robert finally found his voice, "Hello Andrea, why have you come here?"

Andrea had practiced what she wanted to say on the plane ride. But the sight in front of her took her completely by surprise, took her breath away and she stumbled to find her words.

"I need to talk to you Robert."

He looked around and motioned for her to go into the conference room that was close by. Robert closed the door. The walls were glass so anyone passing could see who was in the room but could not hear the conversation.

Robert could see that Andrea's belly was getting huge so he pulled out a chair for her to sit. He took a chair at the end of the table so that there was some small distance between them.

"Why did you come here Andrea?"

"I need to tell you a few things Robert. When you left home you didn't know the truth about what was going on with Markus and me."

"Whoa, stop right there Andrea. I knew that you moved out of our house to go live with him, hell, I even took your clothing to his house. I knew that you declared yourself divorced from me and married to him. I knew that you fucked him day and night for months all the while knowing that I had made some stupid decisions about what I thought I wanted and what you wanted, but you did nothing to change things. You fucked him a lot, and you enjoyed it a lot. So, please don't come here now and try to convince me that I didn't know what was going on. I was stupid, of that there is no doubt, but you did nothing to change that. You let me know in clear terms what you wanted. Well, you got it. You should leave and go home to your almost-husband Markus. If you sign the divorce papers quickly you can be married by the time your kid is born. You can get married to him for real this time."

lover1953
lover1953
1,330 Followers
12