Husband for a Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I notice the telltale trembling in her lower body. Her hands are clutching the crumpled dress at her sides. I know she is about to come.

'Well, sorry Ma'm. Not just yet. After all, you told me to slow down, remember?' I think to myself as I pull away from her.

'My turn.' I say as I pull her to her feet. She drops down on one knee next to the chair and takes my rock hard erection in her hand. She strokes it gently for a few second and then engulfs the purple mushroom head with her full lips. The warm, wetness of her mouth around my dick feel like heaven!

She takes it out of her mouth and strokes it for another few seconds, carefully studying my face. She smiles at me. Evil witch! Now is her turn to torture me. And she's loving it!

She runs the tip of her tongue up the underside of my dick. When she reaches the sensitive frenum, she lightly tickles it with her tongue. I feel like I'm going to explode. I push her away. There's no way I want to cum now already.

I get up, pulling her to her feet. I take her in my arms and we kiss passionately. My hard-on is again poking her in the softness of her belly just above that fiery bush. I put my hands under her butt and lift her onto the desk again. She spreads her legs to accept me and lies back on her elbows again.

I move forward. I line my dick up with her slick slit. I splay the well oiled lips of her cunt with the swollen purple head of my dick. I drag it up and down her slit, watching it become wet and shiny with her juices. Then I nestle it against the entrance of her vagina. I keep it there, motionless. She humps lightly against it, impatient with desire. I lean forward and watch in awe as her pussy lips give way and stretch to accommodate my dick. Ever so slowly her pussy lips engulf my dick as it begins its descent into her soft, moist folds. The mushroom disappears and she moans as the rest of my dick slithers slowly into that hot flesh tunnel underneath her fiery bush. The velvety feeling of her cunt gripping my dick almost makes me cum right there and then.

Our pubic bones touch. Once again my dick is buried to the hilt inside her cunt. I keep it motionless inside her, savoring the moment. It reappears all wet and shiny with her love juices as I slowly withdraw it. I fuck her with deep, slow strokes, watching my dick going in and out of that hot pussy. Her legs are wrapped around me. I lean forward with my weight on my hands and fuck her harder and faster. She throws her arms around me and pulls me closer. I kiss her passionately while I fuck her hard and fast, my balls slapping against her ass with each stroke.

I feel the pressure building up in my balls. I'm not ready to cum yet. I take my dick out of her cunt. I need of few moments to recover. I pull her to her feet and turn her around so that she faces the desk. I lift her right knee onto the desk and push her forward slightly. This lines her pussy up perfectly with my dick. I put my hand on her hips and thrust forward. Without any aid from either of us, my hard dick finds its way into heaven again, as if it has a mind of its own.

I start pumping her pussy. My left hand finds its way to her left breast. I tug gently and rhythmically on her nipple, while my other hand reaches between her legs from the front. I gently stroke her swollen clit while fucking her with ever increasing intensity.

Again I sense the occasional tremor in her lower body. She humps against me, meeting my every stroke passionately. Her hands are becoming restless.

'Don't cum inside me...' she whispers.

'Why?' I ask, slightly puzzled.

'Just... don't...' she replies, out of breath.

Her body begins to shudder. She screams as her lower body convulses rhythmically in the throes of a very intense orgasm. She bucks wildly and all I can do is grab her by the hips and hold her tight against me. I have to keep my dick inside her at all cost! I have to fight my own orgasm as her vagina grips my cock.

Then the convulsions subside and she leans her head on her forearms again. She is spent. I take her by the hips and fuck her as hard as I can. My balls feel like they are going to explode. Still I try to suppress my orgasm, trying to prolong the moment.

Then I erupt. Before I can withdraw my dick, I shoot the first stream of semen into her cunt, splashing her cervix with hot cum. I quickly take my dick out of her slick cunt, gripping it behind the head to keep me from squirting my cum all over her back.

She spins around and bends down to take my dick in her mouth. Before she reaches my dick, my cock erupts again. A pearly white jet of cum flies through the air as if in slow motion and hits her diagonally across the face. Her mouth finds my dick just in time to take the next stream of cum in her mouth. I grab her by the head and fuck her mouth with long, hard strokes. I empty my balls in her mouth. She eagerly swallows it, trying to squeeze even more out of it.

My knees feel weak. I fall back in the chair, pulling her down in my lap. She puts her arms around me and I hold her for a few minutes while we recover.

'I have to go.' she whispers eventually. I look at her. She has cum all over her face and in her hair. I large drop of cum is also dangling from her chin. I reach down and pick up her panties next to the chair. I use it to wipe the cum off her face and get it out of her hair.

'Thanks.' she says softly, looking a lot more respectable. She gets up and we get dressed in silence.

Then curiosity gets the better of me. 'Why didn't you want me to cum inside you?' I ask.

'I'm not using any contraceptives. Tim and I are trying to start a family.' she explains.

Fuck...!! What have I done?!

'Oh...' is al I can think of to say. I feel the blood rushing from my head.

'You didn't, did you?' she asks.

'Did what?' I ask, realizing too late how dumb it must sound.

'Cum inside me...' She looks at me with a slightly worried look in those big green eyes.

'Of course not.' I reply. But I cannot look her in the eye.

When we are fully dressed, she gives me a hug and a kiss. I can taste my semen on her mouth.

'I have to run. This day never happened, OK?' she says

'Of course not...' I reply. She kisses me lightly on the cheek. I am too stunned to respond. She takes her things and I watch as she trots out the door to her car.

Fuck! What now...? She's trying to get pregnant! If she does, what then? There is fair chance that she could be carrying my child. But how will one ever know...? How will she ever know? She seems totally unaware of the fact that I came inside her. I am most certainly not going to enlighten her. But, should she fall pregnant, be it from me or from Tim, how does one simply brush it aside? Does this mean I have to live with this uncertainty and guilt for the rest of my life?

I suppose time will tell. So many questions, so few answers...

12