Husband Found a Guy for Me

Story Info
A happily married couple wants some spice.
1.8k words
3.66
81.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rkiller
rkiller
1 Followers

We've been married for almost eleven years but my husband kept bugging me to bring another man into out bed, just once he said, "to prove that I love him." So after months of constant persuasion (nagging) and because I love to drive him crazy over sex WITH ME, I laid down several conditions before I posted a CL listing, including, 1) no faces in the picture, 2) since my tits are on the small side (not TOO small) it would be a back shot of just me with pillows under my hips, 3) we would ask for stories only as we didn't want weirdos sending shots of their dicks, 4) we both would approve and talk before we checked into any hotel, 5) he must ear a condom, 6) this was a one time thing at a NICE hotel far enough away from home.

He agreed so he took my picture of me on our bed, just my back, thighs and butt in the air. I gotta admit, I looked hotter than expected. The title of the listing in the Chicago NW section was, "What would you do with me?" And here's winning entry...

***

I would meet your husband in the lobby of the Four Seasons on Delaware Place, while you were secured on white sheets in the required ass-up position with two pillows propping you at the perfect angle. You're wearing a new black camisole with just-slutty-enough black pumps. Your wrists are firmly tied with red silk neckties, one to each bed post. Sure, if you wanted to wiggle out, you probably could, but why the hell would you spoil this kind of fun?

He and I are enjoying our casual drinks downstairs. He's interviewing me to make sure I'm your type (rough yet playful, just aggressive enough to make you squirm). He knows you need some prelude, someone who is going to whisper in your ear what's gonna happen next.

Hubby finds me satisfactory and we take the elevator up to the 7th floor, room 714, and he lets me in first.

I look in and my jaw drops a little. The soft light form the desk lamp shows your highly-fuckable body waiting for us—more specifically, me! I turn to him and say, "shes' better looking than you described!"

I am immediately drawn to your form. He takes a seat because it's show time. I walk to the edge of the bed and kneel down and brush the hair away from your ear to whisper, "you are gorgeous and I'm gonna have my way with you. I am already hard and you'll soon feel it."

As I gently rub and touch your back with my fingertips, I continue: "I'm going to first take off my pants. Since you're blindfolded you'll only hear them hit the floor. Then, I will grab my cock with my hand and pump out a few drops of pre-cum onto your lips. I want you to lick and swallow."

"Then you'll open your mouth so I can insert just my head and you can suck me. I'll need soft sucks and hard sucks. You'll need to show me how horny and slutty you can be and prove that you need me to fuck you."

I pull off my pants and pump pre-cum on your lips. "Swallow it or I won't fuck you.

You eagerly take my fluid so I press my cockhead against your open lips. You take me in your mouth like a pro and start sucking and swirling your tongue. "Just like that, baby, just like that," I moan.

With my right hand, I reach to your sexy upturned ass to massage. It's obvious you've taken care of yourself because your ass in-person is ten times better than your Craigslist image. I tease you by running my hand along the back of your thighs while you suck me—hard. You can taste me: juicy and fresh, just how the beginnings of ejaculation should taste. You smell my fragrance, too: an incredibly clean and erotic smell of light perspiration. Not the gymnasium kind, but the kind that you've smelled before, like that guy in high school just before he took you for the first time.

As you suck and I play, I unbutton my shirt. Your partner is still in the chair, with a Cheshire smile and wide eyes. He too has been waiting for tonight and fully approves. You can't decide whether you are more turned on because I'm gonna fuck you or because your husband is excited. But you don't care, you just want the talking and foreplay to stop. You need a thorough fucking.

I remove my cock from your mouth. Though you loved my taste, you know that it's your turn. Time for me to use my tongue on you. I kneel again, this time at the foot of your bed, my head inches away from your upturned ass and glistening pussy. I put my hands on your hips and pull you closer to my mouth.

I give you a huge lick: from clit to asshole.

You moan, "oh my gawd!" and push your bottom closer to me. I lick you again, this time lingering at your pussy hole and slide in my tongue. My tongue is longer than you expected and you let out a yelp because it's so far inside you. You push back as far and as hard as you can, but the wrist ties constrict you and you can only go so far. I notice this and tease, "so you like this?"

Knowing that you have two men in the room who are excited by your erotic body and eagerness to have sex, you just start blurting in half-sentences, "lick me, lick me again!" You manage to wiggle your slim body closer and find my tongue again, this time on your anal ring. You push even harder and in goes my tongue. "Yes, lick my asshole," you yell. You no longer care what the neighbors can hear. In fact, you want them to hear so they too can fantasize about the hot brunette in 714.

With my middle finger in your pussy, I can tell you are ready, but I'm not done teasing you. I shove my long finger into you even more and reach for the spot right behind you clit. I gently tickle this perfect spot until your hips are moving with me. I found it. I expertly move my finger, you rhythmically move in the opposite direction to create the maximum pleasure and sensation. I have to do this for only 30 seconds before you gush an orgasm. "Cum on my tongue," I urge and you do.

"Mmmmmmm", is all I can say as you scream out a cum. You are flowing into my mouth and I take every drop. I hold my mouth still and let you move. When you push, it becomes too intense so you back up, but just then you want more, so you push back on my face. You're spasming into my mouth in a way you only read about on erotica sites. It's your perfect cum.

But I only let you rest for a moment. It's my turn. I stand and pull your ass to the edge of the bed. "Ready?"

You can only nod. You've not yet fully recovered from your delicious orgasm but you don't want this feeling to end. You encourage as best you can by giving your hips a small push, a signal that you pussy needs a big cock, that you are relaxed but tight and very wet and ready. Your body was made for this and you love it.

I grab my thick cock and push my head onto your clit, a part of your pussy that has been neglected but not for long. I reach under with my hand and gently pinch your clitoris as my head is playing with the opening to your pussy. You think, "just fuck me already, would you!?"

"You haven't begged me, yet. How do I know you want it? Show me."

"What the hell do I have to do, Stick you goddam cock in me! I wanna feel you inside me."

So in one thrust, I enter you, full bore, all the way, my entire thickness in your love hole. Simultaneously, we both grunt "Ohhhhhhhhh!" I'm in you. I have filled you with cock. I slide right in and it's the perfect fit.

I pump you and you press back; Long strokes. You're feeling full. Though I may not be the longest dick you've ever felt, but I am certainly the thickest. No vaginal squeeze needed here, it's a just-right feeling that melts you. We continue to stroke, I push forward, you push back. Back and forth. You can feel my hands everywhere, on your ass, on your back, pulling your shoulders, fingering your clit, pulling your hair. And each time I find a new pleasure zone on you, I sense your excitement and pump a little harder. This is what you've needed. You can turn on a strange man and make him want you, and you do this by simply putting on a little makeup, a see-thru outfit and your favorite fuck-me pumps. His imagination does the rest.

He slides off your blindfold. You open your eyes and see your husband as he kisses you. He reaches for your wrists and unties you. "Turn over", he whispers in your ear.

We stop fucking long enough for him to sit with is back to the headboard and you flip over with your head on his chest. You are looking up at him and he's holding your hands.

I climb on the bed and insert myself back into you, not in your pussy but in your ass.

All three of us smile. You are in heaven, the man you love is being personal and intimate with you, and you have the self-satisfaction knowing you are still desirable. This is your fantasy come true.

You can feel that I have put on a condom per your husband's instructions earlier. I am easily sliding in and out, no discomfort like before. He continues to kiss you, stroke your hands and play with your nipples, which are rock hard. You've been waiting for this a long time and it's better than you imagined. With your willingness to explore your world-class fantasies, you have thoroughly excited three people. One is caressing you, one is butt-fucking you and the other is YOU. Finafuckinglee!

You close your eyes as I cum. You hold still for just a moment to capture the complete feeling as I pulse inside you. You French-kiss your husband who has embraced your breasts with his hands. We all hold this for nearly a minute as we savor. We are in the moment and don't want the moment to end. It took a fair amount of convincing and planning to get here, but you did it. Not me, not him, but you. You are almost smug in your satisfaction.

We all exhale at the same time.

I quietly extract myself and walk out, but as I open the door I glance back for just a moment and see that the love or your life and mounted you. Perfect.

The young man from California is late for his flight.

***

rkiller
rkiller
1 Followers