Husband is a Good Sport Ch. 02

Story Info
Hot wife wants to see Camille again.
4.2k words
4.58
22k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers

I met this young guy, Cameron, by accident and somehow developed a budding relationship with him. Read chapter 1 for details. Cameron's sister, Collette, was presenting a plan for him to apply at an upscale restaurant to be a waitress since waiters did not do as well in tips. Cam resisted the idea at first, but Collette told stories about how they used to play dress up in their mother's clothes. Also, Collette and friends made him up for a Halloween party to pass as a girl and no one knew the secret. Collette shared that Cam was not that opposed to the idea and seemed to enjoy himself at the party.

Collette was sure he was a virgin. I was pretty sure myself because even though he wanted to be with me, he never made any attempt at sexual overtures. When they showed up at my place Friday evening, I had pizza, wine and soft drinks. Collette had a suitcase full of cosmetics. First, we all ate some pizza, but everyone was anxious to begin his transformation.

Collette sat him on a stool under bright lights and began spreading out her supplies. She already had Cam shave his face very closely. He barely had any facial hair as it was so applying foundations was going to be easy. She had the latest spray applicators and the base went on easily. She plucked his eyebrows and gave him a nice lift. For now, we were going to use just mascara on his lashes and see how it turned out. Collette was planning on false eyelashes if we were successful in the makeover.

She was quite skillful as she began applying the subtlest touches to his face. I could see that cosmetology was her real talent. In fact, Collette had told me that she could have gone to Hollywood as a makeup artist if she wanted. Her dreams were a bit larger than that. She did moonlight at a couple of the larger department stores as a cosmetologist.

She had Cam's skin tone matched exactly when she was finished, and his neck blended into the face perfectly. Cam did not have a protruding Adam's apple otherwise this would never work. After we applied the mascara and eyebrow lines, he was into the pretty girl that Collette had described. Eye shadow and lipstick were subtle and understated. His ears were already pierced, and we added some slightly dangling earrings. Collette had borrowed a brunette wig from her department. She would have to return it but for our preliminary run it looked great.

It would have been nice if his hair was long enough to style. We stepped back and admired our work. From the neck up, Cam would fool anyone. He looked in the mirror and was also astonished how he looked.

"Cam, my brother," Collette said, "You look like the sister I never had. She told him to take off his clothes and we would see if we could get his ID that night.

"I'm not taking off my clothes."

"The hell you're not. I am not going to go through all this again just to get your ID picture. Here, switch clothes with me. They were not that far apart in size actually. My jeans would probably be too long for him since I was already a couple of inches taller. Collette pulled her jeans off and then her top and bra. She had a very nice B cup and a beautiful curvy ass. She let him keep his underwear on but made him strip everything else off.

He wore regular briefs and I was totally shocked when he pulled his pants down. It looked like Cam was sporting a very nice cock. It was not as big as my ex-boyfriend, but most guys weren't. I did not comment, but Collette did.

"Ok, wow, Cam. You better hide that thing somehow before getting into my jeans."

Cam turned red, but I was quite surprised that he was that well-endowed. Collette hustled him into her bra and top. She swapped shoes with him and then put on his clothes. Even though Collette had dressed casually, the clothes were still feminine.

"Shit," Collette said, "We don't have time for nails, but it doesn't matter just yet. Let's go. Rita told me where to go to get the ID. It is not a driver's license, but it looks like an official ID. They just need a picture of your face."

We jumped in the car and Collette directed us to a special shop behind a shop. The guy got all the information and said that he would have the ID ready the next morning. His height and weight were accurate, and we changed his name to Camille Johnson. For once it was good to have a common name.

Collette told us that we would need to come up with an outfit for him to wear on his interview. She had a nice skirt and top and we would stuff a bra for him. We were going to improvise a little butt padding and Collette thought that she might be able to borrow something from the theatre arts department. Cosmetology and arts worked together frequently.

We spent the next morning getting Cam ready. Rita was going to get the manager to see him around noon. At that time, we dropped his masculine name and started calling him 'Camille'. We wanted to get him used to the name and get in character. First thing was of course to have him remove all his hair from legs and underarms. I worked on his voice while Collette re-created the beautiful girl from the night before. Collette's B cup would have to do for now and we stuffed some tissue just enough to make his 'breasts' stand out.

Then it came time for the skirt, but Collette told him he would have to shed his briefs. He resisted but we talked him into wearing a sexy pair of my panties. His cock was hard and bobbed up and down. Collette noticed and tried not to comment. It was every bit of seven inches and moderately thick. He was uncircumcised. I looked him in the eye and he blinked.

"Camille," I asked, "What are we going to do about that?"

He was red in the face but did not answer.

"Don't ask me," Collette shouted.

I told him to come to my bedroom and he could relieve himself. I wanted so badly to suck his cock but decided that I had better not take his mind off our business. I led him to the bathroom and rubbed his butt. He knew the drill and began jacking off that beautiful cock. The head came into view as he moved his hand up and down.

"Oh, Camille," I said, "What a beautiful cock. I would love to have that shoved up my wet pussy."

I touched his arm as he stroked away. I then reached my hand down to the head and smeared his precum around the top.

"Uuummmh, so wet. That is so sexy. Make that thing cum so you can fit into your panties. I guess it didn't take you long to get into my panties. I can hardly wait for the real thing."

That was it. He blasted jet after jet into the sink. I got a washcloth and when he finished ejaculating, I cleaned the head of his cock off. I then tucked his softening member into the panties.

"We are almost ready to go now."

When we were done with the skirt, top and bra, Collette was concerned about the shoes. Camille was a little too dressed up to wear the flat sandals.

"Let's look in my closet and see if we can come up with a low heel," I suggested.

His foot looked to be like mine and just a little larger than his sister's. I found a low heel that would work it was a casual shoe but seemed to go with the rest of his outfit. He now wore my panties and shoes and Collette's top, bra and skirt.

We then took him to a nail salon and got both manicure and pedicure. 'She' was already dressed in 'her' interview attire. We got a quick snack mostly to settle 'her' nerves. I had 'her' order for herself. 'She' did a good job of blending the new feminine voice into the natural tone. Collette and I were quite impressed that it was that smooth and yet seemed unforced. We then headed over to the restaurant and called Rita just before we got there.

Rita introduced Camille to the manager. She seemed to be favorably impressed with our little girl. She took 'her' back to a table and had 'her' fill out an application. She had to answer the usual questions about previous jobs, school, work availability. When Camille came back out with the manager, Joy, she was glowing with a big smile. It had gone well and she was to start to work the next Friday night.

The next week, Collette and I spent time ordering the necessary butt padding and breastforms for Camille. I wanted to take her shopping for a bra. We entered the department store and began looking at bras. She was still wearing Collette's bra. A sales lady came over to help and I nudged Camille to tell her band size. The lady showed us several bras in her band size and looked at her and asked, "About a B cup?"

"Yes," I said.

The lady had Camille pick out several styles and suggested that the try them on. I accompanied her to the changing room and went in with her. We settled on two B cup push up bras.

"These will fit better when your breastforms come in, Camille." I whispered.

When we got back to my apartment, I had Camille strip and try on the bras again. I arranged them so we could pull up a little bit of muscle into the bulge of the bra. She was standing there in her bra, panties and heels. We had already purchased a pair of comfortable waitress shoes for her to work in. They were ugly, but functional. She would be wearing pantyhose and her legs looked great. Collette was right. Camille looked way better than some of my friends. Collette was pleased.

"I told you some of my friends were jealous when we went to the Halloween party. She looks even better now."

On Thursday night we were going to do a trial run in her uniform. By now Camille and I had the makeup part down pat. When the makeup was complete, I had her strip naked. The breastforms and the padded panty had come in. I had her stand up while I placed the breastforms into her bra and pulled the skin forward to create a little cleavage. I applied some makeup shadow to enhance the cleavage even though the uniform would not show it. Her cock was hard and bobbing up and down with each heartbeat.

"Camille, I am going to take care of this myself tonight. If you need to be deflated tomorrow afternoon, you will have to take care of it yourself."

I rubbed her cock with the silky panties until she was completely hard. I removed my clothes including my bra. My nipples were hard as pebbles. I got on my knees and took her cock into my mouth. Cameron had never had a blow job and now Camille was getting it for the first time. I slowly licked the head and then all around and under her bobbing cock.

I was determined to make this a lasting experience for both of us. Taking a virgin orally was so exciting. Thinking that this was probably the first time a female had touched his penis since his diaper days made me feel special. I had experienced sex with many men in many ways, but his made me feel special all over again. It was like I was a virgin in a weird sort of way. To be honest, that is when I fell in love with Cam. When he was the most vulnerable in being Camille, he let me take charge. What took over me was the desire to be with him and protect him.

He didn't last long before he blasted his cum into my mouth. I wanted to let him cum in my mouth. Usually it is the man who gets the thrill of dominance when the woman eats his cum. This time, his first time, it was me calling the shots. It was not raw dominance, but the desire to lead. I wanted to assure him of his masculinity and feminity at the same time. Both aspects of this turned me on. It was a strange sensation. I had tasted cum before, but never virgin cum. This was like honey to the queen. He followed my lead and would forever.

Camille made it to work the next night and was a big hit. Rita told us how easy it was for her to visit with the customers. The shy Cameron was no where to be seen. It was almost like Camille had a different personality. She was efficient, subtle in her approach and said very little. She smiled a lot. Rita said we should have seen her. The first night would be the hardest and Camille had passed the test easily. She also made plenty of tips. Rita said the manager was very happy that Camille had come on board. We knew that this would be a short-term deal and with the early success, she had a good chance of putting aside some serious money for med school.

The feminine aspect of the relationship was something that I had never considered before. I knew that I was not a lesbian. I loved cock too much, but as time went by things would progress far beyond what I had anticipated.

At some point I just knew that this relationship would work. I was introduced to the feminine side by accident. Once the objective had been met and Camille was making good money, I supposed that would go by the wayside. But I loved him for the person he was. Not the man, not the woman. The person. I would have never dreamed that I would be attracted to a person like Cam/Camille. When I was certain, I asked him to marry me. He was stunned.

"Really, Beverly?", I am a struggling student. You have a successful career. I am working as a waitress, hoping not to be found out so I can maximize my earnings."

"That's what makes the most sense. You are living at home now. You have been spending most of your time at my place. You get dressed at my place and come over here after your shift ends to turn back into Cameron. I understand if you don't want me, but a least tell me NO."

"Beverly. I love you. You know my secret and I trust you. But how could you marry someone as naïve as me? I could never make you happy. You would tire of my alter ego, Camille and be stuck with me. You have dated older and more, uh, well, uh, I guess manly men."

"Yes, Dear," I said, "The manly, macho men I have dated wanted to dominate me. I am and individual, not a servant. I will not be dominated or acquiesce to the traditional 'little lady' syndrome. You are on your way to becoming a very good, highly specialized doctor. You might feel like you are not manly, but that is not a good adjective. I don't want to dominate you either. I love your little secret persona; our little secret."

He was reluctant, but not out of fear. He was always practical. He had grown in confidence as Camille. It was very practical to be able to make more money part-time. He was attracted to me and in some respects could not believe his luck. He shared with me that he figured to be a single doctor married to his work in biometrics.

When he finally accepted, both his mother and sister were puzzled. Collette said that their mom had asked if I had an angle. Was I looking to get in on the ground floor of a promising young doctor? Collette assured her that was not the case. I should have been proud that they thought me way out of Cam's league, but I was pissed that they thought of him that way.

We got married in a small ceremony in front of a JP. Both Cam and I had small families so there weren't many people there. We wanted to keep it simple. Our honeymoon was back to my apartment. We decided to wait until we could afford it to take a real honeymoon. When we got back, Cam was very nervous. I had sucked him off several times, but we had not yet had sex. I thought it was special that HE was the one who had saved himself for marriage and I had been the one who was sexually active. I wasn't a slut; I only had one boyfriend at a time. Some of them didn't last long, especially the ones with little cocks.

I started by giving him a special honeymoon blow job taking care not to overexcite him. I happened to think that this was the first time I had sucked him off while he was Cam. So far, I had only sucked Camille. Our first mating was mostly under my guidance, but I was becoming more and more thrilled with my leadership role. He could be assertive intellectually, but sexually I was in complete control. I guided his cock into my waiting vagina and caressed his butt while he penetrated my pussy. His cock was long and pleased me. I came after a few strokes and he did also. As he started to pull out of me, I stopped him.

"No, Baby, stay inside. Let your cum flow into my married pussy."

It was not a great start, but satisfying, nonetheless. Over time, our sexual repertoire increased. I guided him to my pussy and had him perform oral sex on me. I told him just where to lick and how to pay careful attention to my clit. He seemed to take to this quite well and did indeed become a skilled oral lover.

Thankfully Cam did get the full scholarship to med school. He is brilliant. He was near starting school and we decided that he could quit working as a waitress soon. In all his time dressed as a pretty girl, no one had ever been suspicious. Even people that he recognized in the restaurant did not suspect it. This gave him more confidence as he realized soon that his secret was safe unless Rita, Collette or I let it out. We did worry about Rita, but she turned out to be the friend that both Collette and Cam had thought she was. She did razz Camille when no one was listening, but they had a special bond and Camille loved her.

I wondered for a while after Cam entered med school how it would feel to him not to need to dress en femme anymore. A couple of months into our new life I was curious enough to bring it up to him. He had kept all the bras, breastforms, padded panties and clothing we had purchased.

One night after making love, I asked him, "Do you miss Camille?"

"What?" he asked.

"I was just curious. I miss Camille."

"Uh, what do you mean?" he questioned.

"Oh, I don't know. I just thought that our relationship was very strong and shortly after we met you pursued your waitress job. I just thought that you might miss dressing. That's all. Have you thought about it?"

"Uh, yeah, it rather sexy that the first sexual contact I had with you was when I was dressed as Camille."

"Me too," I said. "It was so off the track to me, but the way Collette described your easy transformation, I thought you might enjoy it more than you let on."

"I don't want you to think me weak, Beverly." He said.

"Honey, that was not weak. It was a strong decision you made in order to help yourself. Opening yourself up that way was one of the things that attracted me. I mean it started out strangely for me, asking you to dinner when I felt sorry for you. But it had nothing to do with that after I got to know you. There was just something special about you that I could not describe and still have trouble identifying. I love how you love to please me."

"What does that have to do with Camille?"

"Nothing, really. It is just that when you were Camille, you were so vulnerable that I just loved supporting you emotionally. As it progressed, I fell in love with Camille just as much as I loved Cam. Crazy?"

"So, what are you saying?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "I want to make love to Camille next time."

"Seriously?"

"Please..."

He smiled. "Okay, just for you, but no telling Collette or Rita.

"Promise." I said.

Two days later, I took off work early. I went by Victoria's Secret and bought matching baby doll gowns. I also bought him a garter belt and white shiny stockings. I knew Cam was home studying. When I came through the door, I went over and kissed him.

"What's in the sack?"

I nibbled his ear a little and whispered, "Go shave everything and I mean everywhere. When you get done, shower and I will be in to help you. He was completely hairless except for his head when I entered our bathroom. I dusted him up with my bath powder and sprayed an ample squirt or two of perfume. I sat him down at the vanity and together we applied his makeup. Camille was no longer a waitress, so I made her up a little slutty. Bright red lipstick and heavy mascara and eye shadow did the trick. I helped her into a sexy white bra of mine and added her breastforms. I gave her the baby white baby doll and had her put on both the top and panties. Then I helped he on with her favorite wig.

"God, Camille, let me get you a pair of my heels."

I pulled out a pair of white stilettos. Platform stilettos, no less. She put them on. Working as a waitress, she had worn comfortable shoes, so she was a little awkward in the high heels. I dressed just alike except my lingerie was all red. Red heels also. I now towered over Camille again, just like normal. I did not wear a bra. My d-cups looked better than Camille's flat chest.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,594 Followers
12