Husband is Finally Set Free

Story Info
Bought Husband is finally freed.
29.3k words
3.61
69k
52

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 07/30/2022
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lover1953
lover1953
1,336 Followers

This is the story of Robert and Andrea. Well, this story focuses mostly on Robert, but there are some very important parts about Andrea that greatly impact Robert's future and plans.

Robert was recruited as a potential husband for Andrea. He was selected because he had all of the physical traits that Andrea's mother insisted upon in a husband for one of her daughters. And so, a very bizarre journey for Robert began. This is a bit of that journey.

Robert is young, only 24, he is tall, about 6 feet and in very good physical condition. He is male model handsome, but in a rugged sort of way as opposed to the overbred pretty-boy look. Doesn't smoke, use drugs or abuse alcohol and he works-out intensively every day. He has six-pack abs. He is a prime physical specimen for any young girl to lust after, like the beautiful Andrea, who is looking for a man, that meets her mother's approval, to be her husband.

While Andrea was still young to be thinking about getting married; she has been groomed and indoctrinated by her mother, the wealthy and very powerful Mrs. Windsor, and was indeed following in the footsteps of her three older sisters. Each one of them, when they came of age, were paired-up with a willing young man who they married and took to have and to own. They were all programmed by their mother to follow her path to success and wealth.

The young men who were destined to be their husbands were all chosen based on their looks, aptitude, intelligence, physical fitness and most critically, their eagerness to please women. They were all trained to be submissive to the women that would be their wives. Their wives would be the dominants in the relationship. They all were given an immersive indoctrination to condition and refine their thinking and put them on a path of servitude to the woman to whom they were to be married. Getting inside the psyche of the men was the objective of the Windsor matriarch and her four daughters. They were assisted by a staff of highly trained and very effective women that would impart the behaviours and attitudes that would make them good husbands to serve their wives. The intent was to create a loving dominant environment. The result was, at times, something else.

The marriage was really a contractual arrangement that favoured the Windsor women in all things but did give some small concessions to the men but only really after they had fathered children. Until there was a baby in the mix the man was really considered like a poorly paid intern, essentially a servant, whose job was to attend to every need of his wife. The husband gained much more position if he sired a child. He would also see rapid advancement in the Windsor family business empire to cement his position as the father of a Windsor dynasty heir.

The husbands were given training on several levels. Domestically at home, socially in public, technically at work in the family corporations, and most importantly pleasing their wife in every sexual way they wanted. That last thing by itself was the deal breaker in the husband department so a lot of effort was put to making sure that the husband was fully trained to be whatever the wife wanted him to be. Training included a lot of discipline to ensure compliance and lapdog willingness to please, no matter what was expected of them.

What the women wanted was a husband that was completely devoted to them and them only. The perfect family man who would be attentive, charming, caring, yet ruggedly masculine and adventurous when it pleased his wife. They were to be fit, clean, well groomed, well dressed, polite to a fault, and always ready to do whatever their wife wanted. Now that is a tall order for any man. But the husbands had lots of money and resources to help them achieve those standards. On the rare occasion when they didn't measure-up they were reminded, in sometimes not so gentle ways, that they had failed in some measure and that they needed to fix whatever it was that was causing a problem.

Robert was soon recognized by Mrs. Windsor to be a submissive to women in general. You see Robert had been raised by a very strict grandmother who believed in discipline as a means of sorting out any problem. The grandmother took a strict line with Robert's grandfather, who was a humbled man that rarely spoke and then only to say 'yes Dear' and get on with whatever he was told to do.

No, Robert had been conditioned at the hands of his grandmother from the beginning to submit to the demands and whims of strong women and thus he was an easy choice for both Mrs. Windsor and ultimately Andrea.

Roberts training progressed very quickly and after a few short weeks he was almost fully indoctrinated into the ways of the Windsor women. Even suffering at the hands of the family's paid disciplinarian by being manacled to the punishment frame in the back garden and having the leather strap applied to his ass and then bitten by the birch rod. He did not actively rebel but meekly accepted the punishment and through his tears and pain thought to himself that he had better work to please the Windsor women or this would become an all too common occurrence.

He was not initially sure that this was right or that he could withstand the punishment if it were applied to his body too many times. Would being Andrea's husband be worth the pain and humiliation that was he expected to endure; would he be rewarded in some way to make up for the marks on his ass and legs? He did not have an answer to any of his questions so merely did as he was told. He suffered mightily but what else could he really do, there was no answer to his questions and so he endured the beating he was given and got on with doing as he was told.

After Mrs. Windsor gave him the final test of his training, she told him 'you now belong to Andrea, you are hers." With that he was dispatched back to his room and readied to be given to his future wife. As an owned husband, he would be hers to be dominated. Robert did not really understand what it was that he had gotten himself into, but he was to find out in the coming months.

The weeks leading up to the wedding were busy ones for both Andrea and Robert. Andrea was part of high society and was expected to have a grandiose wedding that was fitting with both her family tradition and social standing. Her mother spared no expense in the planning and execution of the big day.

Robert was really supposed to show up and do what new husbands were supposed to do; look devastatingly handsome, smile broadly, say little, dance with the beautiful bride, cut the cake then continue to please her every whim on the month-long honeymoon that involved travel to a private island in the Caribbean and shopping on 5th Avenue in New York.

Yes, Robert would do what was expected of him and be happy doing it. The discipline that would come with being the husband of a Windsor woman would be evident in daily life and have daily consequences once the newness of being married wore off and life settled down to the mundane. But mundane for you and me is something quite different than mundane for the Windsor family. Wealth and privilege brought a completely different life than Robert was used to.

In preparation for the wedding Andrea took instruction in husband management from both her mother and a team of instructors. One of those instructors was the families paid disciplinarian who took pleasure in giving instruction to Andrea as to the best ways to keep a firm grip on her husband. These instruction sessions were important for both Andrea and Robert in that it gave him an idea of what consequences would follow for any infraction of the rules he was expected to follow.

The basics of husband correction and discipline were reviewed and started with the lowest level of measures. That involved having Robert stand before his wife with his hands behind his back and have his wife talk to him about whatever the offending behaviour or act was. Robert was not to speak but to listen. He did not have to agree with anything since the behaviour or act was not up for discussion but was found to be unacceptable to Andrea for whatever reason she had.

Robert was to look at the floor unless told by Andrea to look her in the face. He might be offered an opportunity to say that he was sorry that he had done whatever it was that had run afoul of Andrea's expectations. But that was about it - a good talking-to. Nothing that Robert hadn't received many times from his grandmother. He would learn the hard way that if he didn't pay close attention then the punishment would ratchet up quickly. Repeat offences were dealt with severely in a Windsor household.

One of the key strategies of disciplining a husband was that the wife never shouted. That signalled a loss of control on the part of the wife. No, Andrea would talk in a tone barely above a whisper. Robert would get a sense that she was somehow disappointed in his behaviour. That she was displeased, and really, in the end didn't he just want to make her happy? Her happiness was paramount to him, that is what he was there for. She would also say things like "you need to be punished for your failure so that you learn and not do that again." The punishment and the message were the key.

Windsor women did not take the names of their husbands. That was one of the conditions of marriage that the men had to accept. Indeed, the men had to take the Windsor name instead. Loss of self-identity was not a concern of the Windsor women, carrying on the Windsor name however was; so, the husbands took the wife's last name. Besides, male children needed to have the Windsor name in order to carry on the legacy.

The next step in her education, and especially Robert's, was to learn the basics of the next phase of punishment. That was the removal of privileges. It might be having to forego something that Robert liked to do, like watching television, video games or whatever recreation that he liked. In Robert's case, he liked to surf and he enjoyed riding his motorcycle, so it was an easy thing for Andrea to forbid him to go surfing with his friends or deny him the pleasure of riding. He didn't really have time to see his friends much anyway what with his work schedule that he had to follow; he was expected to do that first. Recreation periods away from his wife were few and he only got to go surfing once every few months and then only for a couple of hours. His motorcycle was disposed of since it was deemed to risky for him to use.

Further up the punishment scale was the option for Andrea to have Robert do some sort of extra work that was physical and designed to make him sweat. It might be outside maintenance and landscaping duty such as pulling weeds, cutting brush, raking grass, or whatever was needed to keep the monstrous estate looking pristine. There normally were gardeners and landscapers tripping over themselves to make sure that the place looked like something out of a designer magazine. Robert was not afraid of manual labour and indeed quite used to it since most of the jobs he had in the past were manual work that used his physical abilities. If this was going to be real punishment it would have be met out in such a way that would make it hard to endure for it to be effective.

Next up the punishment scale was what the Windsor's politely referred to as 'behaviour correction', this was really the start of the physical stuff. It started out with a very humiliating spanking. It could include spanking with the hand but usually was with a wooden paddle or leather strap and the recipient was bent over some device designed for that specific purpose.

Normally they used a spanking bench; it was a custom designed heavy-duty piece of leather padded mahogany furniture that allowed the man to kneel on it and hang on to the handles so that he didn't move as he was having his ass paddled. It also elevated him so that his rear was up high enough to be an easy target. It also has straps at the wrists, ankles and waist positions if the punishment was going to be severe enough that the man might squirm a bit too much. It was easy for the wife to fasten her husband to the bench and then use the strap as hard as she wished. Every Windsor husband has seen his share of punishment on one of those; there was one in every house.

A spanking administered to an adult man was extremely humiliating. Even more so when he was attached to a giant wooden piece of furniture that was designed for just that purpose. The occasion for a spanking was never easily accepted by the husband and was always met with trepidation and the feeling of failure, not to mention the physical pain involved in the bargain. There was always the gut instinct that he was never really a husband. No, more of an actor that was there to play a part in a grand show. The show would last for years but the actor would always play a minor role and be thought of as just a bit player in the Windsor show. Windsor husbands were never considered equal to their wives, no, they were part of the hired help meant to be part of the grand show that was their lives.

The normal routine called for the husband is to count the number of strokes of the paddle/strap/birch rod and thank the person administering the discipline.

Whack, "One, thank you Ma'am"

Whack, "Two, thank you Ma'am"

Whack, "Three, thank you Ma'am"

And on and on it would go. When the discipline or punishment was more severe it was not uncommon for the victim to break down and cry, snot and tears would flow and they would shake and squirm uncontrollably. It's amazing what pain will do to a human being, even if it is applied with 'loving' female authority. The husband wasn't thinking about the 'loving' part at that point, only about when it would end.

The most extreme behaviour correction was the done in the punishment square. It is a closed off area behind the main house and shielded from view where a special family employee, who specialized in discipline, Ms. Patterson, administered more extreme measures. No husband ever came away from there unaffected. His ass suffered to the point of open wounds and they always begged for it to stop and they always screamed that they would obey. The punishment square was all about power, the power to illicit obedience and submission, the power to dominate. It always won the day.

After a husband was punished his wife would always comfort her husband and tell him that she loved him, wanted what was best for him and was proud of him for bravely taking his punishment. Extreme punishment taught extreme lessons and, in the weeks and months following one of these rare sessions of being beaten in the punishment square by Ms. Patterson, the husband would be at his best behaviour and do anything that his wife commanded. The Windsor daughters knew that the inner nature to be submissive would win out over the male need to be a man and have influence over the woman. Sometimes it needed a bit of help, and that is where the strap came to find its value.

Daily life for the Windsor men did seem on the surface reasonably normal. They all had senior level positions in the company businesses and they enjoyed the life that wealth and challenging work provided them. They knew that their priority was to serve their wife and do her bidding and the bidding of the greater family empire. They learned to cater to the whims of their wives even if those whims were often...different or 'on the edge.'

There was discipline and punishment in the Windsor tool box. Discipline was dealt out on a regular basis. Punishment was handed out less frequently. Discipline was meant to teach and regulate behaviour and to remind the husbands that they were the submissive part of the husband and wife relationship. The wives were the dominants and generally ruled through loving female domination. The key here was the loving part. The wives regularly expressed their love of their husbands and reminded them that the regular discipline they received was because they did love them so much and only wanted to make them better husbands.

Punishment was meant to correct infractions of the rules that might have been committed. The infraction might have been minor or, rarely, more serious. That usually meant much more serious physical correction. Punishment was meant to dig deep into the mind and psyche of the husband being punished. They usually left the punishment session a changed man. The punishment was intended to be very painful and leave marks that would take time to heal up. Normally it was a session on the punishment bench with the leather strap and the cane. Caning was always painful and the welts took time to go away. It was always painful to sit for a few days. Contrition after the fact was always sincere. The memory of the punishment lasted for weeks, months, possibly years.

After a discipline or punishment session there was always a lot of 'yes Ma'am' coming from the husband when his wife would talk to him.

No husband ever argued with their wife about the social schedule or what they were going to do on the weekend. Travel was always first class and they stayed in the finest hotels and resorts. The family had two private airplanes, one a Pilatus PC12 for short runs and a Gulfstream G550 for longer trips with the airplane capable of trips around the world. They had a platoon of servants, mostly women, to cater to food, cleaning, laundry, gardening, chauffeur duty and anything else that needed done.

The husbands were all well educated. One had a JD degree along with an MBA, and the other two had business degrees along with graduate degrees in political science. Robert was probably the least educated but he was still young and they would make sure that he was schooled suitably in the years to come. Robert had been trained as a computer systems technician and could easily design and create systems for small businesses.

They were all smart men who knew on which side their bread was buttered. But, they all had a submissive personality that came out when in the privacy of home with their wives. Mrs. Windsor, along with her paid dispenser of discipline, easily kept them in line and indeed, they generally toed the line very well. What few transgressions there were, were dealt with quickly and sternly.

When Robert had passed his test to become Andrea's husband, he saw one of the other husbands being dismissed by Mrs. Windsor after being punished. He had received 20 cracks on his ass in return for his failure to be sufficiently social and attentive to his wife when they were attending a high-brow reception at some socialites home the night before. Seems he had made a couple of bad taste jokes and spent too much time on his cell phone and not enough focussed on being a good husband and guest. His transgression was small, but it had ticked off his wife and of course she advised her mother who helped her fix the problem.

The unlucky husband was disciplined by his wife and her mother in the study of the main house. His wife wielded the strap to his ass several times. Enough to make him regret what he had done. After the punishment was complete, he was briefly lectured and then told to go home. Robert saw him running naked from the room, his ass red and on fire, clutching his clothing and eager to get the hell out of there.

Robert was assigned a job in one of the businesses to start off with. It was a low-level position that was designed for him to get used to working in the family empire and to teach him some skills. Robert had attended Community College for two years after high school and studied computer technology. He had the basics but needed lots of on-the-job experience. He started to get that working as an assistant technician hooking up computers, servers and electronic systems in corporate offices. He was out the door at 7:30 AM every day and got home about 6 PM.

lover1953
lover1953
1,336 Followers
123456...8