Husband Leads Valerie into BDSM

Story Info
Valerie agrees with her husbands wishes.
3.6k words
4.1
46.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie enters the dark world of bdsm.

Pre note. Part of this story is based on true events. Valerie and her husband did wish to join a BDSM club some of the events actually happened.

At last after months of arguments Valerie at last, agreed with her husband. She had to accept the fact that perhaps he was right. All this came from a swinging party they had attended, were her husband had watched Valerie being taken by numerous cocks some White some Asian but the ones Val adored were Black they seemed to reach were a lot of the others couldn't, deep within her.

From then on it was her husband's wish to join this BDSM club where he and whoever was there could see her being used. Although the thought of this made Valerie, secretly very wet. She didn't like the idea of being a prized cow put on show for the amusement of others. But in the end the thought of other cocks lovely black ones please thought Val, fucking her. Won her over.

Now they waited for the letter telling them if they had been accepted. The rules of the club were very strict; all new members were to be placed on the stage were the woman would stay to be used. In what way was never made clear.

Her partner would watch from the side. After the women had been used they were classed as full members and could visit whenever they wished, but if the woman failed they would never be allowed back.

This of course added pressure to Valerie performance knowing it was her husband's wish. Just think of cocks she thought she would get through it.

She saw her husband approach threw the letter onto her lap. "Better read this" he said.

Looking down Valerie saw dress code for females it stated.

Females are to wear delicate bra, panties, garter belt, all matching and stockings, as under wear. Normal dress wear is to be short black skirt, transparent top, six inch high heel shoes. A raincoat may be worn over the top; this will be discarded as you enter the premises.

Dress code for males shall consist of dinner suit with crop to show authority. Females collar in his pocket.

At the end it stated show number 1. Time 8pm.

Val's husband looked at her. "You did say you would do it? Is all OK with what you have read. You will be my slave you know, but it will be others who use you!"

"Yes, yes I know," Val replied. "But the shoes I have not got so if you wish me to go you better get me some."

Hubby left smiling.

As the fateful day approached Valerie decided to see what she looked like dressed as they wished, putting on her bra, (petite white silk with net edgings) her nipples could be clearly seen. Much the same with her panties although thicker at the gusset much of her cunt could also be seen. She decides to shave as the triangle of pubic hairs spoiled the view.

Then putting on her skirt she noted it hugged her slim figure. But her sheer top made little difference she could still see her breasts spilling out from the top which caused Valerie to smile, thinking she might enjoy this after all as she felt her panties dampen.

"Its six o clock Hun," she heard her husband say,

"Time to get ready come down and show me before we go."

Yes my Master Val giggled to herself.

Dressing then donning her raincoat she went to show her husband. Standing in front of him she removed the raincoat.

"Oh my fucking god," he cried out.

Val stood before him showing him what a whore she looked like. This OK Master," she said.

"My god yes Val, or should I say slave Valerie I knew you were beautiful and I like men looking at you. But looking like that I think every guy in the room will be jerking off. If we don't get made full member something is seriously wrong. If we had time I'd fuck you now."

Yes Valerie was thinking the same, but with a slight difference, she wished the cock to be black.

Driving along her husband gave orders. Slave remove your coat Valerie of course did she liked the fact of being a slave, she was getting into this. Now remove one breast from your cups till we get there. Valerie did as she was asked, then said "Yes Master." Knowing people would see her on show like this.

Driving up outside. Her husband said. "tit back in, coat on." "Yes Master," She said, now wanting to do all this for him.

Standing outside they both looked up they saw what looked like an old cinema. Both had butterflies in their stomach's they entered.

The first thing they saw was this sign it stated. All slaves entering here will be humiliated and used, it is every Dom/Domes right to do so. Your slave will not leave here in the same frame of mind as they entered. Make sure you know this before you enter.

They looked at each other. Valerie nodded took of her raincoat her breast fully on show and entered.

Showing their invite to the doorman they were shown their seats. Noting a smile on his face he said, "8 pm till whenever."

Valerie gulped knowing she had passed the point of no return what lay ahead of her, lay ahead of her. No point wondering what, she had to accept it.

For the next hour they both watched some light BDSM. Slaves were bought on stage. Some were fingered with cunts on show, had nipples rolled between fingers.

Some were beaten on their bodies that left light pink welts on them, but Valerie knew they would soon go.

If this was all they were going to do with her she would surely pass. Not one girl was fucked the one thing Valerie craved.

The stage darkened in a spotlight stood this man, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, tonight as you all know we have people here wishing to be made full members. I'm so happy to see so many people here.

They have been made aware of what this entails but not to the full extent, that of course will become clear to both of them in due course.

The slave's partner has stated she is willing to do anything for him and that we will look forward to."

Pointing at Valerie he said," raise slave.

"Valerie stood. "Master you also;" he stated Valerie watched as her husband stood up.

Slave to the center of stage face forward. Master to her right hand side. Both kneel until full members.

Both entered and took their respective positions. Valerie saw what must have been at least 300 to 400 people looking at her. Butterflies returned to her tummy.

What her husband saw then, even amazed him. Seeing his wife Valerie kneel head down, he spotted a figure approach her. Dressed in a Master outfit of leather thong pants cross braces across his chest with leather mask studded boots finished the look.

He ordered her to raise but keep her head down.

Valerie did as she had been told; glad that she could not see people looking at her. He circled around her flicking her hair touching her skirt in fact examining her. Picking up a leather blindfold he placed it on her knowing this would heighten her senses.

He then approached her husband.

Kneeling before me as Master of this house. Offer your wife's collar so that all in here can use her as they see fit.

Her husband gingerly offered Valerie's collar to his now Master, knowing in doing this she was theirs not his.

He stood behind Valerie holding up the collar.

This he stated is a sign of ownership her husband has granted to everyone here; she will be used by any of you at your request, from this day forward she is ours. He then placed the collar on Valerie.

Snapping his fingers four immensely dark men appeared, all naked cocks hanging down. Valerie of course saw nothing but her husband did. Two held back while the other two approached Valerie.

Touching her waist she was made to move round whilst having her skirt lifted and her body being fondled.

They stopped her facing away from the audience. One man then started to undo Valerie's zip slowly letting her skirt down to expose her ass cheeks rubbing his fingers over it he let it slip to the floor.

He then began to lightly spank Valerie's ass slight moans escaped Valerie's mouth.

Turning her again to face the audience Valerie knew they could now see her tits and cunt she was getting damp.

It was then her top was removed and both her tits were taken out of the cups. Were he started to roll her nipples between finger and thumb turning 180 degrees. She was being humiliated but could not see.

The other man then removed her bra and started to spank her tits lightly. Again Valerie moaned. With not being able to see Valerie twitched as her tits were being spanked not knowing were the next one would come.

"Remove her blindfold," The Master cried out. "Let her see what's next."

Valerie blinked as the blindfold was taken of but what she saw bought a smile to her face. Before her stood two black men with very impressive cocks she then noticed two more behind her equally impressive cocks.

But then a look of shock entered Valerie as she saw one of them was carrying what looked like clear plastic tubes with plungers.

It became very evident what they were for as one was put over her right nipple pulling it out making it more than twice as long a pin was put in to hold it there the same was done to the left nipple.

She looked up briefly to see people applauding and some men jerking of looking back down she saw the clear tubes attached to her nipples. Her nipples being grossly pulled out but surprisingly they didn't hurt all that much, in fact she quite liked them.

"Front of stage slave let them see you." The Master retorted. Valerie walked forward to the edge of the stage now standing very close to the watching audience.

"Remove her panties," the order came. Her panties removed Valerie stood there virtually naked with people looking at her.

The Master approached Valerie. The inside of her thighs being hit with the crop offed by her husband.

"Spread them legs bitch he said." Valerie spread her legs a little. "Wider bitch let them see your cunt," he screamed.

Valerie spread her legs much wider she also noted even more men starting to jerk.

So this is humiliation she thought being made to do things against your will with lots of people watching. Valerie's heart was pounding in her chest.

Valerie then noticed he was carrying something.

In his hand she saw what looked like an instrument of torture. It consisted of two clamps with weights attached each clamp connected to a 4inch spreader bar.

She then felt him pull-down on one of her cunt lips oh my god no she thought.

The next moment Valerie stood there with her cunt spread wide open, nipples pulled out grossly to tumultuous applause cameras flashed.

A leather clad stool was bought onstage.

"Kneel on that slave back to the audience. Valerie staggered to it legs wide open.

The weights pulling down on her lips, swaying grossly between her legs.

Before she reached it one of the black men took hold of her head and attached a small horse bridle with the center bar between her mouth wanting to touch his cock but daring not to.

Tongue on top she was told. This of course made Valerie drool, more humiliation, she was then pushed down onto the stool head to the floor ass held high. Soon in front of her the drool gathered.

She never saw what came next but feel it she did. First she felt a finger in her ass then two, her ass clenched as three were put in. "That's it bitch suck them in." she heard. Then a large butt plug was forced in her ass, she was being ass fucked by a butt plug of all things and with all these people watching.

Why with so many nice cocks around? After a few vigorous thrusts it settled into her ass a large fluffy tail was then attached.

"Off the stool bitch crawl around the stage,"let them see you as the bitch you are the order came, a leash was added to the bridle and Valerie was lead around the stage tits hanging low cunt lips to match, how much humiliation were they going to make her take.

As Valerie crawled around she noticed lots of men jerking, all with their camera phones out wondering what pictures were being taken of her and were being sent and to.

Moments later Valerie was told to stand the nipple suction were taken of her. What she saw then she realized what purpose they were put on.

Her nipples were at least twice as long as one of the black men attached pincer nipple clamps one to each nipple. She bit down hard on the bar in her mouth.

The third hung between her legs. She guessed were that was going and she was right as she felt him pull her exposed clit out, again all she saw were camera flashes.

Next a rope was bought this was first looped over Valerie's head, across and under her tits, round her back the rope was then passed under and over it was pulled tight.

The clamps hung obscenely from her tits her cunt gaping wide open.

A roped pulley was then used it was connected to Valerie's bindings and she was pulled upright till her feet left the floor.

Hanging there Valerie saw the Master pass her husband a Mutitailed whip. She heard him give him husband instructions.First the bitch's ass, then tummy, inside of thighs, follows that with a tit whipping then her open cunt. Hit your bitch hard and do it till I say stop, show her who is in control,you agree.

She heard her husband say. "Yes Master."

For the next 30 minutes her husband beat her in the order given by the Master. Hit the bitch harder he kept shouting out make your cunt feel it.

Tears welled in Valerie's eyes as the pain increased her body felt on fire all she felt were the whip hitting her. She was covered in welts, criss cross marks covered her body.

Ohh if only a black guy was doing this she thought.

"Stop" she heard him shout.He came to her," open your legs wide bitch your husband is going to beat your cunt now. This will hurt a lot as it's held wide open. He has orders to whip that clit clamp of you and he is to do it till that's done. He has every right to do this as you are his slave now be brave and hold then legs wide open.

"Carry on she heard," The next moment Valerie nearly doubled over as she felt this awful pain deep in her cunt Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss she shouted get it of quick Beggiinggggggg Youuuu .

Tears now flowed from Valerie's eyes as her husband beat her till the clamp was whipped of her.

The master approached." Good girl," he said. "Stop sobbing now you show promise, lower her down." He commanded.

Valerie was lowered to the floor, legs wide open. Her cunt still wide open but bruised now. But Valerie didn't care let them take all the pictures they want. All she felt now was pain.

Wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs were attached to Valerie oh my god please no more went through Valerie's mind when will they have had enough of using her. Is this happens to all want to be members.

But Valerie was amazed to see all four black men surround her. One placed an open ball gag in her mouth this held her mouth wide open as her cunt was. This guy then stood over her face she saw that gorgeous black cock sticking out.

She then noticed a trellis lower above her the wrist and ankle culls were attached she was then risen spread eagle until her mouth was just below his cock.

Valerie thrust her head up trying to reach it yes if she could have that all this pain was worth it.

Begin. She heard the Master say. The guy over her bent a little and placed his stiff black cock into Valerie's mouth were he proceeded to face fuck her. This was bliss to Valerie all the pain disappeared as if by magic. "Cock balls ass bitch." She heard Master say. Yes please Valerie thought.

"FUCKKKK YESSS," Valerie cried out as a second black cock took her, as she felt her cunt being pierced." YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Was all she could utter?

Her husband looked on noting that none of the man carried protection. They were all bareback he knew they would cum in her his sweet wife. Had he done right in bringing Valerie here?

Valerie on the other hand was enjoying the attention she took now. Trying to fuck both cocks back. Thrusting her head up and cunt forward she was enjoying this immensely wanting to take their cum from them she sucked hard this is what she came for and now she was getting it. She hoped all four took her in turn.

The next thing Valerie saw was a sofa bed being brought on. Yes more fucking she thought, she was really beginning to like all this what's a little pain when I get black cock she thought.

She noticed her husband's eye on the sofa bed. Yes she thought you're going to watch me take black cock along with all those looking, you wanted me to be a slut well here I am hubby, get used to it.

The crowd cheered as the sofa bed was placed at the front of the stage. But the next thing Valerie felt was gagging on this cock as he came in her mouth. "Swallow it all bitch," he said. Valerie gladly obliged.

Valerie was detached from the trellis along with wrist and ankle cuffs and was thrown on the bed. Yes Valerie thought now the real fucking can begin who gives a dam who sees. She just wanted to be fucked hard.

On her back face out to the audience. Again her mouth took a long black cock in it but this was even bigger as it hit the back of her throat. Gag bitch she was told and gag she did. At the same time Valerie felt a cock at her ass pushing hard opening her up until finally it went in. Yes she was being anal fucked and all she could it.

Flash, flash, flash was all she saw. Then she saw another black guy approach cock in hand, god yes Valerie thought she was about to be double fucked yes bring it on. Let everyone see her as the whore bitch her husband had made her into.

They all carried on fucking her till one by one they emptied their loads inside her Valerie was cum covered. As it ran from her mouth, her ass and her wide open cunt.

Much to the dismay of her husband. As he watched

He turned to see a toilet being bought on what now he thought. This was put center of stage close to the edge.

Up you get slave Valerie stand and let all see your cum covered body they all want a pic you know, then sit on the toilet I will ask you a question.

"Yes Sir," Valerie replied. Valerie was dazzled by the flashes. After 10 minutes of standing there she turned to sit on the toilet.

"Now then Valerie," the Master said. "It seems you are covered in cum correct,"

"Yes Master," Valerie replied. So the question is how are we going to remove it slave.

"Master that is your decision not mine," Valerie said.

"Correct slave but don't you see four black men around you with full bladders."

"Yes Master if you say so," Valerie said. "Well slave I'm sure if you ask them nicely enough they have enough pee to wash your mouth out, your tits and tummy, not forgetting that wide open used cunt. What do you think, if you agree please ask them my slave.

"Yes Master thank you," Valerie said.

She also though oh my god humiliation to the end. "Please Sirs. This whore slave wishes to be clean it is her wish to be pissed on in my mouth, my tits and tummy and finally on my well used wide open cunt and of course photos can be taken as I'm nothing more than your whore slave.

To tumultuous applause Valerie was pissed on for the next 10 minutes.

Valerie thought back to the sign when she entered. She definitely will be leaving different to coming in. She came is as a wife and will leave as a whore. They both left the building her husband perhaps regretting it, in his hand he carried a gold topped crop with snake emblem. Valerie although very sore was presented with a white collar with gold snake emblem she had to told to wear this whenever she visited.

Valerie knew this would be quite often.