Husband Or Lover Or Why Not Both

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other plans? How could you have other plans? It's a holiday weekend, I want to celebrate it with my wife so what could be more important than celebrating with your husband?"

"There's a party at the health club and it's for members only. I would like to take you with me," not really, "but I can't. There's nothing wrong with you going to see the movie by yourself. You can tell me all about it when I get home."

"But Kathy you spend most days at your health club and now you're going there at night? I work hard to give you a good life and I would like to spend the weekends with my wife."

"Now Billie, you know I don't like it when you whine and complain. I have a life too you know. Courtney is going to the party also. Maybe you should ask Fred, her husband, to go to the movie with you. I'm sure he has nothing to do either."

Billie was disturbed. Why was she spending so much time at her health club. She told him she had a personal health trainer and that he was very good, but was something else going on as well? And since it was a women's health club why was the entire staff male? Now he was just tormenting himself. He gave her anything she wanted so why would she cheat on him. He had kind of suppressed those kind of thoughts when a week later she said she was going out with Courtney for a "girls night out". This came only a few days after he had asked her to go out for the evening and she said no.

"So what am I supposed to do?"

"You never did get to see that movie, so I'll ask Courtney if Freddie can go with you. After the movie wait here for us. I'll drop Courtney off here and Freddie can drive her home. See it all works out; we have a girl's night out and you have a boy's night out."

He watched her get dressed. She put on that short black mini dress that he thought was to short for a married women to wear. When he went into the bathroom after her, he could smell the perfume she had put on. When she was ready to go and he went to kiss her she said, "Kiss me on the cheek so you don't mess my make up."

When they arrived Billie was shocked at how slutty Courtney was dressed. She was wearing a low scoop neck dress that showed most of her breasts and if she bent over even a little you could see she wasn;t wearing a bra. Kathy said, "After the show the boys are going to wait here for us and your husband will drive you home. OK boys we have to go; hope you enjoy the show and don't try and pick up any women" she laughed. "We want you to come straight home after the movie. The movie should be over around 10:00 and Courtney and I will probably be home much later than that, so maybe you boys should play a board game while you wait for us. I know we have a game of Snakes & Ladders around here somewhere."

It was a great night for the girls. They met Frank and Chuck at the club, had a few drinks there, then went dancing, had a few more drinks and they all ended up at Frank's apartment. They smoked marijuana cigarettes, a first for Kathy and Courtney and it made both of them giddy and horny. When the guys made their move both girls were ready, no eager for the hard fucking they got. Courtney wanted to spend the night their but Kathy reminded her both of their husbands were waiting at home for them.

It was not such a great night for the boys. They hardly knew each other and had nothing in common. When they got home they each had a beer, but there was no way Billie was going to play some kids game so they spent the rest of the evening watching TV.

The girls got in about two in the morning. Billie could tell they had been drinking a lot. Kathy said, "We had so much fun tonight. We did some dancing and some other things and it was wonderful. We're going to do it again next Friday. So did you enjoy the movie Billie?"

"It was OK, but it's not the same if you're not there."

"That's so sweet Billie."

"So where did you go dancing?"

"At a place called the Inferno."

"And did you dance with each other?"

"No you dork, we danced with guys."

"Handsome guys," Courtney said, "And they wanted to fuck us."

"Quit that Courtney," Kathy giggled, "You're going to get the boys all upset and jealous."

"And they had big cocks too."

"You're terrible Courtney saying things like that," Kathy said but you could see she enjoyed her comments. Thinking it was time to change the conversation she said, "My feet are tired from all that dancing."

Courtney spoke up, "Freddie gives wonderful foot massages. Freddie go give Kathy a foot massage."

Kathy responded, "I'll return the favor; Billie gives good foot massages also, so Billie, give Courtney a foot massage.

Courtney and Kathy settled back, for their massage and to enjoy a cigarette after getting Billie to bring both of them a rum and coke. Neither Billie nor Freddie smoked so they liked to blow smoke in their faces to see if they could make them cough. After keeping them at it for about 15 minutes, Courtney said, "Freddie you know how I like you to finish off my foot massage, so do that for Kathy."

Freddie spoke, "I don't want to do..."

Interrupted by Courtney. "Just do it. Why do you have to argue with me about everything?"

Freddie kissed each one of Kathy's feet twice. "Oh, that felt good. Billie do that for Courtney."

Then Courtney said, "It's time for us to go home Freddie. You have just one more job to do tonight,"

"What's that?"

"To eat me."

Freddie blushed a crimson red while both girls laughed.

After they left Billie said, "I think Freddie is pussy whipped."

"Why, because he respects his wife?"

"No, it's just that he..."

"So if I asked you to eat me, you wouldn't do it?"

"Of course I would."

"Good, then let's go to bed. I really feel like having my pussy sucked."

Billie always gets her off when he sucks her but her orgasm was made more intense because she knew what he was sucking out. This is soo satisfying, Kathy thought, a lover to fuck me and a husband to suck me.

Story by Omega

12