Raul and Hazel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my shirt off, and let the shorts fall to my ankles. Amy pushed my boxer briefs down, and I was standing completely naked with my dick in her warm mouth. She pulled my dick out of her mouth, and reached down to grab her shirt. I stopped her, and reached down for her shirt. I wanted to undress her.

As I pulled her shirt over her head, I could smell her shampoo and lavender soap, she smelled wonderful. I pulled her up, and pushed her shorts down. She was standing there in her panties and bra. I reached around her waist and drew her closer to me as I leaned down to resume our making out. Her mouth was warm from taking me in.

We made out for a while, as Amy kept stroking my dick between us, and I explored her ass through her panties. They weren't the sexiest panties, but they were also not going to be on her very long either. I broke our kiss and spun her around so she was facing away from me. I reached around her and yanked her bra down so it slipped under the breast and I got two good handfuls of super soft titties. It was like they melted between my fingers. Having had a baby, I imagine that Amy lost some of her firmness, but it made her tits perfect, I thought.

She threw her head back, and I reached up and pulled her face to the side to almost face me, and I leaned forward to find her mouth with mine. We made out briefly while I played with her bare breast, and she pushed her ass back to my exposed dick. I turned her back to face me, and I went down to put a nipple in my mouth.

I sucked and lightly bit each nipple, and flicked with my tongue from time to time. She loved that, and was moaning. I reached down, and started rubbing her pussy mound through her panties. I could definitely feel the warm, humid lips she was hiding under a thin layer of fabric. I moved her panties to the side, and I felt her moist pubic hair tickle my fingers as I rubbed my index and middle finger up and down, getting it coated with her juices. My lips and tongue loved her big nipples, and dark areolas in my mouth, but I wanted a taste of her juices.

I reached up in her back and undid her bra. She let go of my head, pulled the bra off, and tossed it on the couch. I sucked her nipple hard in my mouth as I started standing up, taking her soft tit with me. When it was stretched up, my suction released and her tit bounced down. That made me super hard. I was going to push her down to the couch, but instead took her hand "Which way, Beautiful?"

She smiled, and looked towards her master bedroom. She looked back at me, and gave me a wicked smile, and started walking towards it. My eyes were glued to her beautiful ass swaying in front of me with each step. When we got in front of the bed, I took charge again. I figured she liked a man that takes charge and lust for her since she was feeling sexually neglected from George.

I pulled her towards me, and I planted a huge kiss on her moist lips, and squeezed her tit. She moaned, and bit my lower lip as I pushed her on the bed. She landed on her sweet ass, and bounced those delicious boobs up and down as she smiled seductively at me. I stroke my dick as I continued to watch her. "You're one hot woman, Amy!"

Just then I remembered my trusty phone. I gave her one finger to wait, and went back to the living room to grab my phone and shirt. I went back to the room, and Amy was pushing the extra pillows off the bed. I pulled the phone out, and took some pictures of her laying on the bed with just her panties. She started playing with her tits, as I stroke my dick and took pictures.

We continued to take pictures of her slowly playing with herself, and when she got to her panties, I told her not to take them off, but pull them to the side and slip a few fingers inside of her. She followed directions and was working up to an orgasm. I got on the bed, and handed the phone to her as I reached for the hem of her panties and started pulling them towards me.

Amy started taking pictures of me pulling her panties past her knees and completely off her. I threw the panties off the side, and looked down in her red, puffy pussy lips. Her bush had a light color, and was a bit wild, but I love bush against my nose as I lick a sweet honey pot.

I leaned down, got on my elbows, and started inching forward. I could hear the camera phone taking pictures from time to time, as my eager mouth got closer and closer to her moist bush. I stuck out my tongue to give her a long lick on her lips as her pubic hair tickled my nose and lips.

Her sweet womanhood tasted delicious, and her wonderful scent filled my nose with each breath I took as my mouth surrounded her and my tongue licked her lips apart. I could feel every soft and slippery fold of her pussy. My hands were holding onto her soft thighs and pushing myself towards her, then I reached up towards her wonderful chest. Her breast sagged towards the side, and I grabbed one on each hand, and massaged them. Her nipples were huge, not sure if it was from breastfeeding, or she was blessed to always have swollen, perky nipples.

Amy had put the phone to the side, and was combing my hair with her fingers as I ate her out and squeezed and pinched her nipples.

I raised my head up and started kissing her bush, then soft tummy as I was inching my way up, kiss by lush kiss, on her bare body. I got to her breast, and took another dark, puffy, erect nipple between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. I finally got to Amy's eager mouth, and we kissed, as her legs spread more to allow my hips to get closer to her.

We continued kissing, until my dick head laid on top of her very moist bush. I looked in her lustful eyes, and I didn't want to be anywhere on earth but in that spot. I positioned my dick to her entrance, and slowly pushed the head in, I had penetrated her. Amy, a married woman to a man I considered as my friend, was allowing me to enter her in a forbidden way. After my head was in, inching the rest of my shaft was a lot easier. Her entire pussy enveloped my dick, and I could feel pressure from every side.

"My God, you're tight. I can feel every inch of you. You're so hot and wet." I said in a low, rough voice. I was fighting my desire to drive into her and fuck her brains out that very second, she had me in heaven and I wanted her badly.

She must have picked up in my desire, and she groaned back "Baby you're so big, I can feel every single inch of you stretching me out. Feel me, get deep inside of me." She put her arms around the back of my neck and bucked her hips up, driving me deeper, and pushing my head back down to kiss her.

I pushed all the way in, and her cool inner thighs felt wonderful as I pushed them with my legs. She spread her legs even more. I was so deep, and she was so tight. I wondered if George was either shorter, not as wide, and/or hadn't been inside of this porcelain beauty in a long time.

We picked up the rhythm, and eventually I flipped her over. After sliding in and out of her for a few wonderful minutes, I took pictures of Amy bending over in front of me while taking me deep with each thrust. With the daylight, I could see every inch of her, and ever ripple in her smooth skin as our bodies smashed together with each push. I changed the setting on my phone, and started taking a video of her wonderful white ass jiggling as my hips smacked into her, even her stretch marks made me even harder and lust over her. I moved the phone to the side to it could catch Amy's hanging tits sway around as I fucked her. Her sagging tits almost smacked her face as she lowered her head to see my balls smack into her clit. I put the phone down and with each hand I grabbed her ass cheeks and I spread them.

Amy's little butthole looked tempting moving back and forth. It was darker than her smooth fair skin, and the little ridges just begged for me to play with it. With my right thumb I started to circle it, and feel every ridge. My friend Julie told me years ago that if a girl lets you stick a finger in her ass, then she'll be down for anal. Hazel and several ex-girlfriends had proven that right, and of course Julie was the first to prove that right as she was my friends-with-benefits, and we experimented with each other, honing our sexual skills.

I continued to squeeze Amy's ass as I thrust into her, and I started pressuring my thumb into her rosebud. Amy turned her head towards me, but it was more like a "what are you doing back there?" head gesture. I pushed myself deeper in her, and spread her ass cheeks and squeezed her soft ass a bit harder. My thumb went in, and I could feel the pressure of her rosebud opening all around my thumb. Amy looked forward again, and pushed herself back towards me, and the smacks of our bodies got louder. I ontinued to thumb her ass in and out, and picked up my rhythm as I drove my dick in and out of her faster.

I took my thumb out, and grabbed her hips with a good grip. I smacked her ass harder as I fucked her more passionately, my balls bounced with little smacks on her clit with each thrust. This was getting too hot, and I wanted to kiss her, lick her, and feel her warm skin on my face. I pulled out, grabbed the phone and took pictures of her wet, matted pubic hair. I loved the sight of her round ass bent over, exposing her dark pussy lips and darker ass rosebud.

I pushed her to the side, and she got on her back again. I put my hands behind her knees and around her thighs and pulled her towards me. She spread her legs wide to give me access to do as I pleased with her beautiful body. She was sweating, and her chest glistened, and some of her hair was stuck on her face from the perspiration in her forehead. Amy looked absolutely ravaged, and I wasn't done with our love session.

"Are you in the pill, baby?" I asked her as I reached for my shirt and dabbed my forehead to get some sweat off.

Amy smiled while she arched her back and stretched her arms above her. "I am" she said slowly and almost with a growl. She knew exactly where I'd be depositing my warm, white cum.

I pushed her knees to each side, and spread her more. My eager dick was getting cold, and wanted to be inside her warm love canal. As I lay on her, and felt her cool skin on mine, my dick found the entrance without effort, and slipped back in. It was heavenly and I put my face next to hers, and leaned down to kiss and suck on her neck as I started thrusting in and out again.

She wrapped her arms around my back as I put my elbows next to her shoulders and grabbed her head. I pushed her head down as I drove into her, over and over again. My thrust got stronger, and I pushed my hips down so my pubic hair brushed her clit with each thrust. She moaned more as her fingers dug into my back. She started kissing my shoulder and neck with incredible passion, she was getting closer to climaxing, and so was I.

Amy was pushing up her hips in rhythm with me driving deep into her. "Oh God Raul, keep fucking me, I'm getting closer." She said with a raised voice. This was certainly getting me going, and I felt a sudden increase in temperature surrounding my dick, her pussy was getting ready to orgasm.

"My God Amy, you're so fucking wet. I'm going to cum deep in you."

She drove her nails into my back, and wrapped her legs around my hips and locked her feet above my ass cheeks. Amy's legs flexed and helped her raise her hips to meet my thrust with hard pounds. My mind went crazy, and my toes started tingling. My breathing was fast, and Amy matched my breathing as her body was starting to flex. "Oh shit! I'm going to cum" I groaned between my breaths.

Amy took deeper and faster breaths. "Cum in me!" She almost yelled. "I'm cumming!" She squeezed my hips and thrust her hips up. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!! Fuck! Oh fuck!!"

I could feel her body tighten up, and as my dick pumped cum into her. She held my hips tight with her legs. Her pussy throbbed and squeezed my dick with each orgarm-spasm she had. The intense pleasure was magnified by the heat of my dick in her hot pussy, and the warm cum getting powerfully squirted in her. I held Amy tight on top of her, and her body did quick spasms as she put her legs down and let the pleasure wash over her body.

After a few seconds, I looked up and kissed her. My dick was still inside of her, and her arms were still around my back as we made out. We broke the kiss and looked in each other's eyes as we started to smile and laugh joyfully.

"It's been a long while since I came like that." I wasn't lying either. Ever since I found out about Hazel's affair, our sex hadn't been the exactly same.

"Me neither, I've needed a fuck like that for a long time." She reached up to get some of her hair out of her face. "You came so much! Poor baby, you've really needed a release. I could feel your streams get squirted inside of me."

I reached for my phone as I got off of her. I pulled out slowly, and leaned back to get a good angle to the wonderful sight I was about to see. Amy sat up, and stretched her head forward to see it herself. Though her skin is very white, her pussy lips were red and swollen, so you could really tell when the first stream of cum started dripping out of her and down to her asshole. My camera started clicking with pictures, and she looked up and smiled. I made sure to get her whole body and face in the picture, showing her smiling as my cum dripped out of her. She took a deep breath and pushed the rest of the cum out, it flowed out of her. I didn't realize I had cum so much in her. I really did need a release like that! My semen lay in the bed in a little cum-puddle under her butt.

I grabbed my shirt and started to clean her. I didn't care if I was getting my cum and her woman juices all over it, I'll wear that shirt with joy remembering what we just did. She lay back down and let me clean her. I know Hazel appreciates this, so I figured that Amy would enjoy it too. After I was done, I leaned down to give her love mound a few gentle kisses. Before I touched her flesh, I could feel the heat radiating off of her, and the incredible scent of sex. I lay my lips on her pussy lips and I kissed her. Her moist bush hairs brushed my chin and nose, and I took the wonderful smell. I gave her a few light kisses, and I lay down with her.

We laid together, and talked about our affair. I told her we would definitely need to do this again. I reached for my phone, and asked her for her email. I entered it in, and I sent her all of the pictures we had taken. She thanked me, and I asked her to send me sexy pictures when she had the chance. Amy then asked me if I could also send her the pictures of Hazel and I. She said that we were a hot couple, and those pictures turned her on. She always knew Hazel was beautiful, but she had not realized how hot she was under her clothes.

Amy got up from the bed and went to the dresser. She grabbed her laptop, and jumped back in bed. I could see that beautiful woman run naked all day. She opened up some folders in her computer, and then she showed me a folder with about a dozen pictures.

"These are of George and I. You want to see them?" Of course I did! She turned her laptop to me to get a better look. There were only 10 or so, but it was a slightly younger Amy with shorter hair. She was wearing lingerie on some pictures, then naked in some others, her tits were a bit firmer, and her hips were narrower, so I figured these might be early on in their marriage or while they were dating.

"I like what I see. Are these the only ones?" I asked her as I clicked through the pictures.

"Yeah, George and I just have quickies now." There was a bit of sadness in her tone.

I looked over at her, and kissed her shoulder. "I can help with that now, you can count on that." She smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"I'm not sure what the hell is wrong with your husband. You are incredibly hot, and from these pictures, George is pretty good size, you would think the two of you would be fucking all of the time." George did have a decent size dick. He might be slightly widder than mine, but my dick would still enter Amy more, and the big head rubbed her g-spot perfectly. I was proud of my dick.

"His career got in the way, and he's definitely gotten out of shape." I looked again, and George did change a lot from what he looked like. "I basically have to jump him now. He loves blow jobs, but it's damm near impossible to get him to go down on me."

Amy and I agreed to send each other pictures, and I told her that our little affair made me see Hazel in a completely different way. I told her it would definitely be a good idea to have her and Hazel at the same time. Amy laughed and thought it might be a possibility now, after knowing Hazel was having an affair. I also flipped through the pictures on my phone, and told her that I entertain the idea of this mystery guy joining in. It really turned me on to see her with another man, she thought the idea was devious and hot. I told her we might have to see if we could get George in the fun, she was doubtful, but it we could, that would be a lot of fun as well.

I left Amy's house, and walked back to my house. I checked my email, and Carl had sent me the rest of the pictures of the night they had after I left. There were pictures of them in the bathroom mirror, Hazel letting him grab and play with her tits from behind. And of her taking the picture while he was still behind her looking down and was doing something to her ass, and of her bending over as Carl was obviously slipping into her. Carl took some other pictures of Hazel sitting up on the counter and her legs spread allowing Carl to get between them. There were also other pictures of Carl eating Hazel as she sat on the bathroom counter.

Carl said they continue their fun in the shower, but he couldn't take pictures, but would tell me all about it.

I did end up getting the details of the rest of their night, and how the gym clothes worked perfectly and she walked back to her room without a problem in the morning. I told Carl that I had seduced one of Hazel's friends, and he thought that was amazing. I asked him if he could change his flight back to Sunday, and he said he was already planning on staying the weekend in Orlando to go and see the space center. I had a plan.

I sent an email to Amy asking her to give me a call when she had the chance, and that I was hoping to have a cook out Saturday.

When Amy called me, she was curious, and I told her I was going to see if Hazel could invite her co-worker, and how I had figured out the mystery man was Carl. She said the chances were good that it was him from what I told her, and asked me what the plan was. I told her I would drive up to Orlando on Friday, and "confront" Carl but not scare him away. I would try to see if he'd come Saturday, and see what happened during the cookout. She was nervous, but relaxed when I said it would be good, and nothing bad would happen to anyone.

"Ballsy, I like it. I'll tell George about the cookout. Do you need me to do anything?"

"Just get a babysitter for the entire night, and get yourself dolled up. I can't wait to see you again."

"Consider it done, Love."

I talked to Carl and told him what my plan/goal was, and he sounded excited. I then called Hazel, and told her of the cookout I was planning, and that I was going to drive up to Orlando to meet her Friday night to have dinner and drinks with her. She hesitated for a second, but said that sounded wonderful. I'm not sure what she planned for the night in Orlando, but I had just messed it up. I smiled at the thought of how much she'd liked the adventure I had in store for her, and it got me very turned on.