Husband Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
Two couples on holiday try something.
2.2k words
4.22
71.4k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a really great husband, Mike," she said, as I pulled my deflating cock out of her dripping cunt.

"Thanks," I said. "You're a wonderful woman and I really enjoy fucking you." Looking at the lovely blonde on the bed, who wouldn't?

"I really hope my husband and your wife have as good a time as we do. It's wonderful that you let her have time with another man, and of course that Tom lets me fuck you."

Tom was my best friend at school from early on, and still is. He was Best Man at my wedding and I was the same at his. He is better looking than me: tall, broad and school football captain. But I was the one who bagged the prettiest girl in the year, Nisha.

Nisha's family were of Indian origin, but worked as civil servants in Uganda until the troubles in the late 1960's and came to Britain to start again, pulling themselves up from nothing. They dressed and acted more English than the English, though they attended the Hindu temple, and put on traditional dress for weddings. However they were perfectly happy for their daughter to go out with and eventually marry an irreligious Brit.

But let me tell you about Nisha! (Which I always liked doing.) She has long black hair and beautiful liquid brown eyes. She is slender, but shapely, like a goddess, and moves in such a sinuous way that everyone admires her on the dance floor (or just walking around, even!). Her tits are not large, but beautifully shaped, and very sensitive. I can nearly bring her off just sucking them.

People say we make a good looking couple (well, my parents did.) The same could definitely be said for Tom and his wife. Irena's parents are Polish, and she has the sort of blonde good looks that made Eastern European girls so popular in porn. I am not saying she is better than Nisha, just different: bigger boobs, bigger bum, but nothing wasted. Best of all, we live not far away and the women became very good friends. It was they who suggested we go on holiday together.

This could not have worked out better. They would go off shopping or whatever they did while Tom and me watched sport in a bar, and/or appreciated the local talent. The girls said we could go window-shopping all we wanted, but no trying on for size! As the local beach was topless, there was much to appreciate, not least each other's wives, which amused them. In fact they were quite naughty. After a swim, Irena would come close past me to get to Tom, waving her wonderful boobs, and Nisha would move very tantalisingly past him to get to me. Tom and I were also justifiably proud of the way our girls were appreciated by others.

It was towards the end of the second week when we were all four together in our room. We had been drinking and dancing, mainly with each other's wives and a few kisses had been taken, but honestly and openly, glancing back at the appropriate spouse for approval.

Nisha and Irena clearly had been up to something and were giggling trying to get the other to start. Finally, it was Nisha who got the courage to speak. She took a big breath.

"We've been talking about you boys and we love you very much and would never leave you, but there is something..." she stopped, unable to continue.

Irena tried. "It's just that each of you has something, er special... and we're sort of curious... The thing is, we..." They were both blushing and we were both baffled.

After a moment, Nisha burst out "Mike's got a big cock, and Tom's a great pussy licker!" She fell back on the bed in shame or exhaustion.

"And we'd like to try it at least once!" blurted out Irena, before bursting into tears.

We were stunned. It was true (and well known in school) that I had the biggest cock in my year. Not extreme pornstar but big. I hadn't really thought about it, but I had noticed our erections on the beach, and Tom was definitely a lot smaller. As for cunnilingus - well, I had tried, but perhaps not hard enough. The internet says that you can make a woman come in a few minutes, but my neck got a crick and my tongue was tired after ten minutes (yes, I was watching the clock) and Nisha was nowhere near coming. I would give her a few minutes as a warmup, but it wasn't really my thing: I preferred sucking her nipples.

The girls had been talking and told us about it (and what they had said about us.) Apparently Tom could go on for thirty minutes and give Irena multiple orgasms. That's certainly something that had never happened to Nisha, and I could see why she fancied it. Irena was also very happy with Tom's fucking (especially after having had an orgasm or two) but had enjoyed a big vibrator and had secretly wanted to try a big cock.

Tom and I talked it over. Frankly we were both afraid that our wives would prefer what she got from the other husband. However, how long could two red-blooded males resist their wives offering them another woman? Irena stayed with me, and Nisha went off with Tom.

God it was wonderful! Irena suggested we have a shower, so I got to soap those gorgeous big breasts and that lovely round arse. She said she was more than pleased with the big cock straining towards her, and we should get on with it. I couldn't disagree.

We were not fully dried when we fell on the bed. I had enough presence of mind to remember that she was used to a smaller cock, and made sure to enter her very gradually. Fortunately we were both lubricating well, and soon I was fully in her and gazing at that pretty face with her long blonde hair across the pillow. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips.

"Fuck, that's good!" she finally said. "You're huge. Please be careful, but please fuck me well!"

I tried to oblige, starting slowly as she murmured appreciation, and speeding up as I judged she wanted. Before very long I was thrusting in uncontrollably, so turned on by the unusual but marvellous body under me and her writhing and encouragement. Fortunately Nisha and I had been fucking a lot, so I was able to last a reasonable time, but too soon I started coming. That seemed to trigger her as well. She was holding on hard and grunting "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Oddly enough we had not kissed up till then. As we both came down, she kissed me again and again. I felt so touched. She started crying and saying "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I was a bit shaken by this and wondered if Nisha was saying the same thing. There were tears in my eyes as I lay back on the bed. What had I done? Was this the end of marriage, or friendship at least? Would our women be satisfied with us ever again?

We recovered, cleaned up and chatted. It was a bit like on a date (except what you would normally do before sex). We got to know each other in a way we had not when in a foursome. We agreed that we liked each other a lot but still loved our own spouses, which proved to be a sort of common bond.

Instead of the previous rush, there was now a time of appreciating and enjoying each other's bodies. I certainly enjoyed hers. She knelt over me and dangled her boobs in my face like udders. Nisha's tits were great, but they did not dangle. I had never come so close to more wonderful boobs. It was all in all a different experience, which I was very glad to have this once.

She took my cock in her mouth and commented how difficult it was. Did Nisha actually suck me off? I said yes, but not very often. She said Tom got sucked off quite a lot, so I saw that a smaller cock could have some advantage.

When I was hard enough, we fucked again. This time she was bent over and I thrust into those wonderful arse cheeks, reaching forward to feel the considerable weight of her boobs. Was I enjoying it too much? Perhaps Tom had been a failure with Nisha. I felt a twinge of guilt.

Too bad, I thought, and chased the twinge away. The women had asked for it, and all I was doing was what I had been asked. I was supposed to please a lady, and I knew women liked to be enjoyed. I was going to enjoy Irena all I could. It was a good long fuck. She didn't come, but I did and she said she was very happy.

It was late so we went to bed. Getting up for a piss, I had the considerable delight of coming back to this abundant womanhood, and resting my head on her beautiful pillows. I woke up with her already astride my morning hard-on, and reached up to feel those fabulous breasts, as she rocked away.

We met the others for a late breakfast. Tom and I asked the ladies "Was it a good night?" They nodded but didn't say anything.

Back in our room, Nisha wanted to know how many times I had fucked Irena and had she appreciated it. I told her and said I thought yes. She asked if I had appreciated Irena, and I said "Yes, in a way, but not as much as you, darling."

"I should bloody well hope you did!" she retorted. (Nisha and her parents are very fond of 'bloody' as a particularly English swear-word.) "She's really gorgeous, and you've been ogling her tits ever since we came on holiday. I hope you got a jolly good feel of them, or she'll be hurt." (They also like 'jolly good' for the same reason.)

I asked how it went with her, and if she had had any orgasms.

"Too many to count, sweetheart! He's as good as Irena said, better, in fact bloody marvellous! You'd better take some lessons or I'm going to want to go back again."

I asked how many times he fucked her and she said he hadn't. He thought it wouldn't be right, as his wife had only agreed to pussy licking. However she had sucked him a bit, which she said was better than me because I was too large.

About fifteen minutes later there was a knock at the door. It was Tom, looking a bit hangdog. He said he had been sent by Irena and told not to come back until he had fucked Nisha, to make things fair.

"Quite right, too," said Nisha. "You silly man! If Mike doesn't object, I suggest he takes a walk with Irena, and we'll see you both in an hour." I did as instructed.

We strolled around and chatted without mentioning the previous night: the scenery, our jobs, family: anything at all but sex. We came back, and Tom and I were dumbstruck as the girls discussed our performances quite openly.

"How was he?" asked Irena.

"Oh, he was lovely," said Nisha, more enthusiastically than I liked. "He's a really great lover. His cock is not so large, but he really knows how to use it. And it's so good when he has prepared you with his mouth. Thank you so much for lending him out, and sending him back to fuck me. I wouldn't mind another go with him some time. Perhaps he would let me suck him off?" She smiled sweetly, got up and kissed me.

"Don't worry, darling. You're the best for me, but it was nice to have a change, don't you agree?"

"Well, yes," I shrugged.

"So how was Mike," asked Nisha. "Did he fill you up nicely?"

"Oh yes!" said Irena with an enthusiasm I really did like. "It was really satisfying. A proper cock, not a vibrator, and a man who is so enthusiastic with it. I wouldn't want it all the time, but now and again might be nice."

There was silence as four people considered the implications.

Nisha was the first to speak. "You know, I don't think Mike is ever going to learn to be a pussy licker as good as Tom. I'm sure he'll try, but there it is."

Then Irena: "Tom, darling, just as a favour to me, would you be prepared to lick Nisha's pussy sometimes. She's my dearest friend and it seems so selfish to keep it all to myself."

Before he could answer, Nisha said "Mike, sweetheart, just as a favour to me, would you be willing to give my best friend Irena a jolly good fucking now and then? I think she deserves a really big cock once in a while."

What could we say?

Oddly enough the girls preferred not to have sex with another man in their own beds. So about once a week Nisha goes round to Tom's house for some bloody marvellous oral sex while Irena comes to me and I give her a jolly good fucking.