Husband Takes Too Long to Come Home

Story Info
Fucking a random stranger while waiting for husband.
846 words
3.08
38.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm getting ready for you to come home. It's been two weeks since we've fucked, and I've been horny since you left. Only a few hours are left before you come home, but I'm so horny that I just can't stand it.

I get dressed up in the outfit I purchased for your homecoming. A super tight black dress with cutouts that makes me look like a bombshell and some sexy red heels that I accessorize with an anklet. 10/10 I would fuck myself If I could. It's only lunchtime, and you won't be home for hours. I decide to take myself out for lunch as a last treat for being so good while you were away.

My waiter comes to the table to offer me a drink. He's blonde with a buzz cut, has huge muscular arms and just oozes masculinity. I catch him looking at me a few times from across the restaurant. I smiled and began to notice him more. Anyways, after a few minutes of this back and forth, I decide I need to fuck him.

I know this is the time to put on my big girl panties and finally make it blatantly obvious that I wanted this to happen. I walk over to him, and purposefully come in hot, ending up with one of his legs positioned between mine. As his hand reached up to grab it, I shift my weight so that both of my legs are touching his, my hip out to one side, and my short dress revealing a scandalous amount of leg.

His eyes get kind of wide and I hear his breath catch a bit. He takes a hold of the check in my hand, but doesn't actually take it from me. Instead, he leaves his hand touching mine and, at the same time, I feel his other palm move onto my lower thigh then slowly start to work its way up until he is almost at the point where my ass and leg meet, then goes back down towards my knee.

We have both gone completely silent and are just looking at each other, straight in the eyes.

He takes the check from me, puts it on the table, then moves both hands to rest on the slope between the small of my waist and my hips. Instinctively, I lean my body weight forward and then his hands are sliding down around my butt, pulling me into him as I sit down into his lap.

At that point, nothing remains slow. He pulls me down onto his lap and my lips come crashing onto his. We kiss at the table, with his hands running all over my body. He scoops me up under the thighs and walks - holding my legs around his waist, as we continue to kiss - out to the car.

We rush home and can't get into the bedroom fast enough. Once we make it, clothes come flying off and within minutes he is inside of me.

I am fucking desperate to feel him fill me up. He angles his dick against my slit and drags slowly up and down my pussy lips. I'm swollen and hot, needy and begging. But he still teases me, watching as I bite my lip and moan. Finally, he slams into me, bringing his balls right up against my body.

I moan into his neck as he lifts me up and down on his cock with ease, each thrust slamming me against the wall as I hold onto him tightly.

We're both sweating as he starts going faster. I'm creaming around his cock, juices running down my inner thighs as he fucks me like I'm a doll. He puts me down and bends me over. I press my hands into the wall as he drives back into me, grabbing my ass roughly as he starts to pound. Fuck yes this was what I wanted.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and ploughs me harder, I'm struggling to stay quiet.

I need to cum. It's too much. He feels too good inside me and the way he groans as he thrusts back into me was too much to handle. I am on the edge, a huge orgasm building. I reach down, my aching clit begging for attention as I start to rub myself in firm circles. I immediately tighten around him, the pleasure overwhelming. He starts praising me, telling me how good I feel around his cock and I just about lose it. I rub faster and he fucks me harder as I start cumming on his cock, biting my lip hard to stop myself from screaming in ecstasy. I'm clenching and gripping his cock as he thrusts a few more times. He turns me around and I open my mouth instinctively, sucking his cock and tasting my juices.

I take him all the way down my throat, cupping his balls, and he explodes, spurting hotly into my mouth, groaning deeply. So much cum fills my mouth that I struggle to swallow it all.