Husband to Wife

Story Info
A story about sweet romance.
1.2k words
3.46
88.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, one day I returned to my home to know my wife 'Madhu' is very happy for her promotion. Now her earning is in eight figures and can fulfill our dreams alone. I am pleased and told her to gift me something. She smiled and replied mysteriously that she had planned a gift for me. At same time the phone rang and she told me it is from her office and she is going for something urgent. With fake misery I told her that I am hoping for dine out but alas, she has to go. She said Ok you prepare a dinner for me in home, I replied affirmatively. Also she told me she has locked our bedroom. It contains a surprise for me that send me in shock as our sex life is almost nonexistent but hopefully this will be a lucky day at least noon and evening are.

Let me tell you something about me I am 5'7", thin looking, and Fair complexion and shoulder length hair. My name is Kshitiz and I always thought that Dinner making is a woman's Job, that's why I call my sibling Sheetal. I promptly get naked and gone for a hot shower. I have very little hair on my body and it always felt good to take a hot bath before calling on Sheetal. Next, I Sat on dressing table applied some red mascara, Pink eyeshadow and crimson lipstick. Combed my hair in a very simple straight way and winked on Sheetal in mirror. I opened my secret closet I Picked out my Cute Pink Panty having a red heart in centre and wear it on my long toned legs.

Then I happily blessed my wife Tailor whom she curse daily for her bad fitted Blouse it has been Stitched Beautifully but somehow it appears that it is not made for her but me, She is cursing her for a week and Sheetal is urging me to try it. But today we have a good afternoon and evening to try it. It is not very low necked so when I wear it, it shows my small cleavage. Also it is opened back , satin clothed and fitting you could only hope for. I thought tailor has exchanged my size with that of my wife; it looked beautiful on me and felt fantastic to wear. Next I wore crimson petticoat and beautiful pink georgette Saree with floral design, Sheetal now possessed me completely and I felt very light and contained. I picked up a heart shaped locket and Pink bangles to go with attire. I want to wear ear rings and even nose ring but those parts are not pierced.

I am in seventh heaven that I am wearing a beautiful saree and have almost full day by myself. I turned on the soft music , opened a site for erotic foods for a special day and settled for a promenade champion punch , lasagna and garlic bread. There is nothing much to do, so I called Madhu who told me she will be in an hour. What I could do in hour, I decided I will do a seductive dance and record it for my enjoyment. I turned on the camera and started doing slow steps just moving my legs and hands in a classical 'kathak' way, with the rhythm of music I did some western numbers. In no time I am dancing like a bar dancer. Sweet sweat, sexual movements and saree has made me lounge for a lover.

"WHAT A FUCK IS HAPPENING IN MY HOUSE? WHERE IS KSHITIZ?" Madhu Shouted.

I really got scared Madhu has arrived she must have taken a spare key to open the lock. What should I do?

"You Bitch, Where is my Husband and what you are doing here." Then she closely looked at me, she got shocked, amused, puzzled and excited all at the same time.

"Is it you Kshitiz. Are you planning something for me? Had I ruined something?" she asked me very cutely but I still could not know what is happening.

To my greatest surprised Madhu hugged me. The next moment I am sitting on a sofa, holding a glass of water in one hand and Madhu's hand in the other. She is asking me to calm down, as my hands are trembling.

Madhu asked very politely "what's going on? By the way you are looking Very beautiful, for one sec I thought you had bought yourself a whore." Slowly, I gained control, my eyes are moist. She has put another had on my thigh and I felt safe to open my heart to her. I told her everything about sheetal, how she is controlling me and how I always like to cross-dress. "Darling, you must have told me that earlier and I must have helped you. Don't worry from now on you are my husband KShitiz and my girlfriend Sheetal."

Chapter 2

"Sheetal my darling, I am starving, where are you"

"I am here Honey, your Dinner is ready, go have a bath" I replied in very femine voice.

Madhu insisted to take me to the bath, In the bathroom, she applied lavender smelling cream on me, and said I should wait for few minutes before taking the bath, she will return shortly. While waiting for her , I thought, is it good to become Sheetal permanent.

"To actually fell the women clothes, you should be hairless. This cream will help you in it. Sheetal you are not complete women, so in becoming a one, you have to cooperate with me. ".

"Let's take a shower"

Madhu and I enter the shower together. She applied jasmine shower gel on my body and started exploring me. She is Playing with my small breast and I with hers. She use to wear D sized bra and has complete handful to provide but I am enjoying the attention my breast are getting, she is now controlling my breast and me, I am becoming her captive and will not deny her anything. She kissed me on my lips, forced me to open my mouth and started exploring my mouth with her tongue, my cock is revolting. She knowingly hushed in my ears

"Being a woman is to be pleased by pleasing"

I replied "I am all yours".

Madhu kissed me passionately, my one hand move to her ass and with other I caress her back. She is chewing my lower lips. She grabbed my hair and pushes my head backwards to kiss my neck, she started biting my neck, shoulder and arm pits, she is very passionate, I am holding to my dear life. She is getting very rough with her teeth, sooner I am bleeding with her passion, and have to move away her.

Madhu spit on my face "You are my girlfriend and I will take you today".

Madhu is flushing with anger and passion, she slapped me and start sucking my breast and biting on my nipples.

"Please take me now I am your bitch."

Madhu applied oil on my anus and started fingering my pussy; she is rotating her finger on my tight hole to enforce her entrance. She is finger fucking me and driving me crazy with her tongue on my breast.

"Aaaaaah, yes love, please make me cum, I am all yours, Please fuck me"

Madhu double speed herself. My penis started shooting its load without being touched once. After some time she told me.

"Kshitiz is dead, from now on, Sheetal you are my wife and today is our First Night, I will prepare you."

To Be Continued