Husband Training 101 Ch. 04

Story Info
The brothers share their wives, Ashley fucks on the beach.
1.9k words
3.81
17.8k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hot Wife

Sean tales his new bride for a showy walk on the beach and instructs her to give a passerby a blow job while he takes pictures. This is followed by group sex with each brother's wife. The foursomes meet another two couples in a shared limo ride with pussies on display.

The rest of my honeymoon was a blur.

Each morning began with a fucking like there would be no tomorrow as Sean would come in my ass, then my cunt and then make me clean his cock. One morning Eddie and Addy came in our suite unannounced and Sean had Addy eat his cum from my pussy while he and his brother watched. His brother then asked him to fuck Addy and he did. Then Sean told me to eat his cum from Addy's cunt. This happened again during our honeymoon.

During the day we would walk the beach naked and Sean would suddenly have me lie down in the sand and tell me to pull my pussy lips apart for any passersby to see my love tunnel. I found myself orgasming at the thought of being naughty, and liked being a dirty exhibitionist.

I posed for Sean's pictures and kept looking at his face for encouragement realizing his hard cock was showing his approval.

While walking along the beach he asked if I wanted a strange cock and I said, "Yes." and watched his erection grow. It's not that I wanted a cock; I realized my husband is a voyeur and that he wants a cock for me. This is something new and I love it.

That day he had me sit naked on a beach chair and spread my legs. He sat apart to make appear I was alone. I guess I am a Hot Wife because within minutes men came over to compliment me on my great tits and ass. We would talk, but nothing happened.

After a while Sean came over and we started walking some more. I noted he looked perturbed as though I did something wrong.

He said, "I think you need to be friendlier."

I looked at him and then it dawned on me that he wants me to act like a whore. I felt a stirring in my pussy.

I kissed his cheek and walked over to a vacant beach chair and sat down.

Within seconds an older man with a nice cock came over and we introduced ourselves. His name was Jon. He told me I looked like his favorite porn star, Peta Jensen. I smiled and thanked him and asked what part of me reminded him of her and grabbed his semi erect cock and stroked it gently while pulling him closer to me.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sean take a picture with his iPhone so I guess I'm doing what he wants. I also noticed other men with their camera phones pointed at me.

"She has great tits like yours," said my admirer.

A picked up my breast and squeezed it and pinched the nipple to make it stand out more and felt his erection harden. I wondered if Sean's was hardening too.

"Anything else?" I encouraged.

"She has a shaved pussy like yours."

I widened my knees and flexed my vaginal muscles for him and felt his cock stiffen some more.

"What does she do on screen that you like?

"She takes the man's entire cock in her throat." he practically whispered as precum began dripping from his 7" cock.

"Like this?" I teased, licking his precum and letting my tongue circle his helmet while I stroked and squeezed him firmly. I glanced sideways and saw Sean standing with a hard on. Sean caught my eye and signaled me with a closed fist in a pumping motion in front of his groin.

I got on my knees and put my arms around his thighs and grabbed his ass pulling him into my mouth. Jon's cock wasn't overly thick and easily went past my tonsils into my throat.

Jon tensed as his cock entered my throat. He was moaning and grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face. I orgasmed and moaned into his luscious cock.

Jon flexed his body and began to quiver and then shot his seed into my throat. I pulled off his cock until it was just in my mouth and swallowed as he came again and again. I had a mouthful of cum when Jon finished and pulled out of my mouth.

A crowd of naked men were masturbating in a closed circle around me and sent streams of semen onto my face, breasts and legs.

I saw Sean and held my mouth open for him to see Jon's cum. Then I swallowed.

Sean helped me to my feet and we walked back to our suite hand in hand. I was exaggerating my hip movement to my husband's satisfaction and male onlookers' approval. Sean was beaming happily.

When we got to our suite I threw my arms around Sean's neck and kissed him deeply pushing Jon's leftover cum from my mouth to his. I was headed for the shower when he grabbed me and threw me on the bed and stuck his head between my legs and started kissing my inner thighs.

He drove me mad and I came on his mouth and he licked me some more. He slowly crawled up my body kissing my tummy and my belly button all the way to my boobs.

He chewed each nipple causing me to orgasm again. He squeezed my tits hard. And kissed his way up my chest to my shoulders then all around my face, forehead, cheeks and nose. Then he tenderly kissed my lips and I saw stars.

He entered my sopping cunt and slowly fucked me.

I said, "Did your Hot Wife get what you wanted?"

"So far," and then he pounded me into the mattress for an hour, flipping me over and taking my ass. I lost count of the number of times I orgasmed and fell asleep from blissful exhaustion.

I woke up sometime later with a tongue in my pussy and smiled. "Sean likes creampies," I thought and opened my eyes. It was Addy.

Sean and his brother were taking pictures and video of Addy going down on me. It was erotic and I came in her mouth. She just lapped it up faster. I pulled her up to me and kissed her with lots of tongue and she pushed Sean's cum back into my mouth. I love to eat cum.

"Let me eat you, too." I said as we got into the 69 position while our husbands filmed us. We brought each other to a climax and next I felt a cock on my cheek.

It was Eddie!

I looked over and saw that Sean's cock was in Addy's mouth already.

Sean saw me and said, "Tonight we're swapping wives and going to dinner and dancing. We're going to the 'Dirty Juanita's'. We bought you nice dresses for tonight. Eddie held up one black and one red backless halter tops with plunging neck mini dresses.

To show our appreciation we sucked our brother-in-laws' cocks and swallowed. We showered as pairs; Edd and I, and Addy and Sean. Addy couldn't keep her hands off my husband's cock so I did the same with Edd. I sucked Eddie again in the shower and he finger fucked me to another orgasm. He does that real well.

Yes, it was naughty fucking my brother-in-law and I was very aroused and excited. Edd's cock told me he felt the same way.

I found out later Addy let Sean fuck her cunt on my bed while I showered. She told me she thinks Sean's cock is bigger than Eddy's. I thought they were about the same size.

Addy said she let Sean fuck her in the ass in the shower and finished him off with a blow job. She said she knew I wouldn't mind pointing out that I was disappointed with Sean's cock size yesterday. I couldn't tell if she was mocking me.

Addy chose the black dress which was fine since I wanted the red one. They looked terrific on both of us as we examined ourselves in the bathroom mirror. The halter top dresses were almost nonexistent on top and came to mid thigh on the bottom. There was no back to the top. There is a waist high slit on either side of the skirt. The plunging neckline showed off our boobs well. I felt like at strumpet as I put on a naughty red thong. Five inch strapped fuck me heels completed our outfits. Addy and I agreed we should let the guys buy our clothes from now on.

Our husbands wore khaki pants with tropical print shirts open to the waist. They both looked very masculine. It felt strange pairing up with each other's spouse but, judging from the tent in front of their pants, the guys seemed happy with the switch.

A stretch limo with the nightclub's logo on the side pulled up to the resort entrance and we got in the back with two other couples whom I didn't recognize. We sat opposite each other and introduced ourselves to Bob and Carole, Ted and Alicia.

The girls were identical twins with striking red hair. They looked to be about 30 to 32 years old They wore identical turquoise backless mini dresses with sheer tops exposing boobs that had to be 40 C's, or D's. They looked fake. Their husbands appeared slightly older than the twins and couldn't keep their hands off their wives' boobs which they fondled openly. I think all of them had been drinking previous to the ride.

Was this just bad manners? It was erotic and I found myself pulling Eddy's arm around me and noticed Addy did the same to Sean. Addy and I had our eyes on the women and the men were watching all of us.

We stared at each other during the ride without blinking or looking away while the four men chatted about the midterm elections and football.

Alicia's smile suddenly got wider and she reached for Ted's hand pulling it down under her skirt to her crotch, and raised the hem. Ted was rubbing her pussy over her thong. Carole saw what her twin was doing and mimicked the carnal display by pulling Bob's hand and placing it in behind her thong on her slit. They gave us shit smiles as if to say, 'top this'.

Ally looked at me and gave me a slight nod that I acknowledged. She rose up and took off her thong and raised the front of her dress to her hips and pulled Sean's hand to her pussy and whispered in his ear. Sean nodded and opened his fingers inserting three into her slit and began finger fucking her.

Not to be out slutted by my sister-in-law, I raised my ass and removed my thong and hiked my dress up to my waist and sat down on Eddie's fingers which were already positioned to slide into my pussy. Finally, I lowered the top of my dress fully exposing my breasts and put my right leg on the seat over Eddie's lap giving him better access to my pussy. Top that, bitches!

Addy and I moaned ecstatically for the rest of the ride and didn't stop until the vanquished twins and their husbands got out of the limo. We each had several orgasms and used towels from the limo's bar to keep from getting our dresses dirty.

I wanted Edd to fuck me in the backseat as I was over stimulated and still horny. Sean said, "Wait until we get inside."

I couldn't wait to see what the guys planned for us.