Husband Turned Fuck Hole

Story Info
Husband gets caught by wife and fully submits.
1.3k words
4.33
118.7k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers

I'll share a sexual story with you.

I'm in my early 30s now and have spent years exploring myself, especially my boipussy. Now it's even more exciting and pleasurable for me to fuck my ass than it is to masturbate with my cock.

But that's not really something you can tell anyone, so I'd buy sex toys when I went out of town for work, had wonderful fun in the hotel room by myself, then hide or throw away my stuff when I got home so my wife wouldn't find out.

A few years ago I'd also gotten into sissy porn too cause the idea of being a horny fuckhole for someone else is even more exciting to me than just anal masturbation. So I would dress in lingerie and corsets as I fucked myself to climax.

One day while preparing for a trip out of town, I had already packed my clothes and toys and left the bag in my bedroom. That's when my wife found it!

My wife and I were already going through a divorce. So after looking in my bag she approached me like the cat who swallowed the canary. She asked who the other woman was. I was trapped. I couldn't make up a story about another woman to keep my secret hidden because that would allow her to use infidelity as the reason for separation, and I would lose everything I have. So I had to confess...

She didn't believe me at first, but after about 30 minutes of questioning me (the longest 30 minutes of my life) as I sat petrified on our bed, she changed her attitude into that of a confident conqueror who has total control of the man backed into a corner in front of her. She went upstairs and brought me down a beer to help relax me. Then she reached into my suitcase and held the largest of my dildos in both hands (12 inches with the girth of a soda can). I sat on the bed waiting to hear if she was going to ruin my life by telling everyone of my secret sexual alter-ego.

Instead, she asked how I can take something so big inside my ass. I gave a passive answer that I "just do". Then she asked if it feels good. I said "yes". Then she got a smirk on her face and said she wants to see it...

I protested as much as I could, but she began to reassure me it wasn't a trick, that she liked the idea and really wanted to see it. I was still unsure, but I also knew I had no other option but to humor her.

So I unscrewed the shower head and cleansed myself with an enema, then put on the bra and panties while she carefully fondled each toy as she removed them from my bag. She was slow and methodical about dragging my humiliation out.

She asked about each one as she had me show her how it works by inserting it into my ass. It felt shameful but exciting. As she continued, I knew the ease in which I took the toys inside my ass proved they were in fact really mine, but it also proved I was a sissy anal faggot. She started with the smallest vibrators, then the buttplugs, then finally, she lubed up the big black cock and had me bend over. It was a new level of exhilarating ecstasy to have someone else push that huge cock into me, stretching my hole to the limit. My mind couldn't make clear sense of what was happening. What was right and what was wrong. It was just pure unadulterated ecstasy as we both proved to each other what our sexual fetishes really were.

I had to go out of town the next day, asshole still sore and throbbing from the merciless fucking she gave me the night before. It's all I could think about the entire time, so I went to the local sex shop and bought a strap on harness and a double dildo. When I returned the next week I had the greatest sex of my life!

We both helped each other cleanse, then she pushed the large plug in and out of me while I ate her pussy and rimmed her asshole in the 69 position. Then we each put an end of the double-dong into our assholes and I fucked her pussy with the dildo sliding inside our asses. I cummed inside her, she squatted over me and had me eat my cum out of her pussy. It tasted great. And she saw that not only did I enjoy ass play, I loved cum as well.

Then she had me get on all fours as she strapped on the big black monster. She paraded it around me, shoved it in my mouth and i was barely able to fit my lips around it as she taunted me by describing how hard she is going to fuck me in my ass. It all turned me on so much that my now semihard dick was already leaking more precum as she got behind me and began slapping my ass with the cock. She shoved it inside slowly, allowing me to feel every inch stretch my hole as it slid inside. Even now she was still taunting me, telling me how hard she was going to fuck me. And she delivered on that promise. The 12 inch dildo could only fit about 8 inches inside me, but that didn't stop her from trying to press it further with each quickening stroke. She would pull it out all the way just to lean forward and sink her teeth into my ass cheeks. I let out a welp, that she responded to by burying the cock hard back in my ass. This continued until my limp dick oozed out another load of cum. She pulled out all the way and quickly shoved it all the way back in as she commented about how big my ass gaped now. She told me I was a loose fuck hole she could destroy whenever she wanted. And in my anal wave of pleasure I agreed. Then she unstrapped, but kept the dildo buried deep inside my gaping ass while she had me eat her pussy while fucking her with a smaller vibrating dildo (since my dick was too limp from being fucked so hard). I was nothing more than a tool she used for her pleasure and entertainment. She was able to unleash her dominance and I was allowed to be the submissive slut I've always longed to be. And I loved it!

The next day my ass was literally so sore I could barely walk. But it felt so good it made me horny with each step. My favorite part was receiving texts from her while I was at work that simply said "I want to fuck you".

I knew it didn't mean she wanted my dick inside her, and it made me so horny and cock hungry that I begged to be fucked as soon as I got home.

After that she fucked me off and on for the next few weeks, but ultimately, amazing sex wasn't enough to make up for the rest of the issues we had with the relationship, so we still got divorced about a month later.

That was about 2 years ago. It's great to have her out of my life, except I really miss the experience of having a woman use me completely. To be a tool of pleasure, to submit and be fucked, stretched, gaped. To have my face sat on, eating pussy until I'm allowed to breathe again, to be fed my own cum and get throat-fucked.

You just can't beat that level of kinky sex. And since dom women are so rare, I've found a new fulfillment in daddies who love to fuck sissies. They do the things to me I have always craved. No matter how many times my ass gets stretched and gaped, I'm always excited to find someone new (man or woman) who derives pleasure from using me as their sexual tool.

Sjen451
Sjen451
186 Followers