Husband with Testing Device Ch. 02

Story Info
More fun with the device that lets him swap body parts.
13.2k words
4.63
34.7k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers

Author's note: welcome back! To those who left constructive criticism or encouraging words: thank you! It truly does mean a lot and I appreciate it very much.

This is the next installment of this series. Unlike the way that I usually write, I'm banging away at this story because I'm fascinated at what will happen. I always found it hard to believe when Stephen King talked about writing to find out what the characters would do...until now. Now it's what I'm doing with these stories.

This one is a lot longer and unlike the stories that inspired it, there's a lot more sex in this one, just like the first chapter. What I find most fascinating is how they would react sexually. Also, this one gets into more paraphilia/fetish territory, and subsequent chapters likely will, too. If BDSM and/or power exchange is a turn-off, you might want to stop reading here.

I hope that those of you still reading enjoy! I know I enjoyed the hell out of writing this. 

Note: I have received permission from Razmagurk to use the idea of a "testing device" for swapping parts of people and all credit for the idea is 100% theirs. Many thanks for granting that permission!

The next morning was interesting. I woke up the way I always do, fuzzy like I always feel—I'm a very heavy sleeper. I got out of bed and stretched, then padded off to the bathroom after silencing my alarms. I took a sip of my coffee--a coffee maker in the bathroom is now something I believe everyone should have--then shucked my boxers and tossed them in the hamper, then sat down to pee the way that I always do.

As it started to flow, I noticed that it felt different and all of a sudden, I was wide-awake. And not because of the coffee. What the fuck? I had a pussy?

Then yesterday came flooding back and I grinned. Yeah. I had a pussy. It was a little tender, I realized as I wiped myself clean, but it was ready for more somehow and it looked so sexy to have a hairless cleft between my legs instead of my faithful old dick and balls.

I hopped in the shower, fully intending to only wash my hair, wash my body, and shave my face—look, except for my crotch I was still 100% a guy, wasn't I? Right.

I got my hair clean and was in the middle of shaving when I realized that I was horny again. Wow, this was something else! Had Jess always felt this way? I wondered, and then it dawned on me that we were going to have a number of intimate conversations in the coming days, not only because of the device. If I just had her genitals but had kept my sex drive and any sexual preferences that weren't directly related to my new plumbing, such as my current dislike of the taste of my own pussy that was one thing, but if I had swapped her sex drive I wanted to know more. A lot more.

I jilled off quickly to a very pleasurable orgasm that didn't come close to any the intensity of any I'd had during my first day of having my wife's pussy. Which was perfectly fine, since my legs were trembling enough already as I soaped up; any more powerful and I would have ended up late for work.

I toweled off, got ready, got dressed, and kissed Jess goodbye. I had to resist the urge to jump her right there, because of course; she was fast asleep on her back and had a clear case of morning wood. I grinned and left the house for the commute to work.

Despite listening to the same stuff I normally do on the way in, I was horny again. And I couldn't resist. It's a good thing that the car has a lot of driving assists. During a commercial break, I slid my hand down into my shorts and diddled my clit to another orgasm, barely able to focus on the drive. It was another good one that wasn't too powerful but still left my abs twitching for a minute or two after I had finished.

Once I got to work, I first stopped at a bathroom that was a single, so that I could lock the door. I washed my hands and tried to clean up so that I wouldn't smell like pussy all day, then headed to my desk. I changed into my work clothes and tried to get to work. I was, miracle of miracles, able to get some work done.

Going to the bathroom was interesting but nobody seemed to raise an eyebrow or even act as though anything was out of the ordinary as I used the stalls exclusively. I did try to time it so that nobody was in the room when I evacuated my bladder since it sounded much different from when someone with male equipment did. But it appeared to be fine. No joking comments about having Mexican food the night before, nothing. It was normal, I guess. As the day wore on, I felt less like someone was going to point at me and declare that I was a freak or anything.

That didn't stop me from using the device, though. One woman who worked in the same building that I had to visit occasionally was like a shorter version of Jess who was three clothing sizes smaller but was still proportioned in a similar way. Holly couldn't have been more than five feet tall even. In the most surreptitious way possible, I set the controls on the device for what I wanted to swap and pushed the button.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

Holly was now completely flat chested. And I had a pair of D-cups on my chest. Maybe bigger. She didn't even look up; she just kept banging away on her keyboard while carrying on a conversation on the phone. With my stomach doing somersaults, I headed to the bathroom as soon as I could, the mammaries on my chest swaying and rubbing against the inside of my shirt. I hadn't thought about swapping her bra to go with them! Why hadn't I thought of it? I made a mental note.

My areolae crinkled from my new nipples hardening to little pebbles and it felt SO much different from when my male nipples had gotten hard. This was far more intense and pleasurable; before I wouldn't even notice the state of my nipples unless I looked down. Nevertheless, it sure was distracting and as if just knowing that I had swapped a co-worker's tits on to my body wasn't arousing enough, there seemed to be some kind of direct connection between those hard nipples and my wife's pussy between my legs. I tried to hurry so nobody could smell how aroused I was, because my cunt was soon almost dripping wet.

Heading into the bathroom, I couldn't help smirking as I thought of her thinking it's completely normal to have my chest—which is to say, she now had no breasts at all—but to still wear a bra.

The instant I was in a stall I stripped from the waist up. Fortunately, there was one of those coat hanger hooks on the inside of the door. "Holy shit..." I whispered. I had Holly's tits! And they were nice. Really nice. Like, I know that I'm going on about this, but they were probably the most attractive pair of breasts that I had ever seen, in person or on a screen. They probably weren't a D-cup on me, more like C-cup, but they didn't sag much and had puffy pink nipples almost as big as Jess had, with areolae about the size of a silver dollar. In fact, they had this delicious teardrop shape that I loved seeing on a woman. And now, well, me, I guess.

"Uhhhhgg..." I sighed as my fingertips found my new hard nipples. A large jolt of electric pleasure ran directly from them to my clitoris as soon as I manipulated them at all. Time for an experiment. I sat down and started rolling them between my fingertips. It felt heavenly. It wasn't even lunchtime yet and I was horny as hell. I tried pinching them lightly and that sent another lightning bolt to my crotch. Finally, I made sure that I didn't hear anyone else for a moment, and then I gave them a firm pinch.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I uttered in a low moan. That felt fantastic! It did hurt, yeah, but the ache had this strange, sweet pleasure as an undercurrent, as though that was actually what these nipples were for. I thought for a second and figured it out immediately, of course. Babies bite down a little on nipples when they're nursing. Duh. It's evolution's way of making women want to nurse, or something like that, anyway.

That line of thought was discarded as I kept pinching my new nipples, reveling in how good it made me feel. I had already been in there for a few minutes but I could tell that I couldn't not get myself off as sexy as this felt, so I kept my left hand on that nipple while my right found my pleasure button. I groaned as quietly as I could and quickly jilled off to a pretty powerful orgasm, definitely the strongest of the day, then tried to clean up and pass it off as if nothing had happened.

Somehow it worked. And somehow, I worked up the gumption to swap my new amazing breasts back with Holly because no matter how normal things seemed, I didn't want to jeopardize my job. I also wasn't sure how Jess would react until I had tested further. So after one final tweak of my swapped nipples, I pressed the button and they belonged to their rightful owner. For now...

I ended up in a stall jilling off again one more time that day, still coming hard just in awe of how sexy it was for my body to have my wife's twat and her in possession of my cock. It just felt so sexy.

I'm blushing as I write this, because, well...and once more in the car on the way home. I definitely had to ask Jess if she was always this horny or not, because we had been missing out on some amazing experiences if that was the case.

Once I was satisfied, I could concentrate on driving. At one point, I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. I looked and saw some of the most beautiful skin I had ever seen on a woman walking on the street that I was driving on. Really, she glowed. It just looked so healthy. So I pulled over, fiddled with the controls, and hit the button.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

There's nothing wrong with the skin I was born with. It's on the oily side, sure, but that just helps keep it from drying out in the winter. I had a phase in high school where acne was a problem, but now my skin was clear as a bell with very rare exceptions. Well, not how it was now, because she had my skin. A jolt of excitement made my muscles flex in my pussy as the new sensations hit. I didn't just have skin that possessed an absurd level of softness, but apparently, I had swapped my hair follicles with this woman, because after a glance that made me giggle, I saw that she had my skin. Which made perfect sense after about a half-second of thought: Of course, that would happen: hair follicles are embedded in your skin. So she also got the leg hair that came along with it. I collapsed into a fit of giggles at the absurdity of it. Here I was, a guy with a woman's hairless, soft skin, and she was a pretty woman with very hairy legs. I glanced down my shirt and my chest was also hairless. So she had chest hair, too. A quick surreptitious check of my underwear revealed that I had some pubic hair now, but it was closely trimmed while still remaining incredibly soft. I had to stop myself from using my fingers to get myself off again, because I felt so, so sexy with female skin and the attendant amount of body hair. I felt kind of bad for her, but I kept in mind that I was the only person on the entire planet who would notice.

And it felt fantastic. The weather had just in the last few days warmed up to the point where I felt more comfortable wearing shorts, so I had on a t-shirt, cargo shorts, and a pair of sandals. My legs were smooth and soft, just as I had hoped. I shivered as I ran my fingertips over the smooth skin. It felt incredible.

I looked one last time at her, and sure enough, the ring on her left hand revealed that she was married, and she was carrying on as though nothing had changed. So from what I knew so far, her husband (or wife for that matter) would think that this was how she had always been. I chuckled again, making sure that I recognized her face—I had seen her around town a few times, so swapping our skin again wouldn't be too difficult. The funniest part was that it looked like she was getting a five o'clock shadow. That would get interesting in the next twenty-four hours, that was for sure.

Another woman was walking by and she had a sort of glow to her...I wondered briefly. I remembered something that I had missed when I had swapped Holly's breasts onto my body while I was at work earlier and wanted to try another swap. Then I set the controls on the device and pushed the button again.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

Her walk didn't change but I thought that I saw a slight change in the way she carried herself. And I felt it right away: the sexy lace thong that she'd been wearing was now against my now even more sensitive vulva, and I had on her lacy matching bra. It was tight against my chest for the most part, the cups being the only exception, since I didn't have any breasts to fill them with. Yet. I had plans to make that discrepancy up. Meanwhile, her previously restrained boobs had been standing proudly but now they were a little lower and every movement she made sent ripples through her titflesh. It was kind of sexy to see her mammary glands bouncing like that.

My stomach lurched with excitement. As a closet crossdresser, this was heaven! Now, it would seem completely normal for me to wear a bra and panties to everyone else in the world all the time. Especially to my wife, who I had tried my best to hide this aspect of my personality from for as long as we had known each other. I had had very bad experiences in the past and was terrified by the thought of the love of my life rejecting me in any way. I felt myself getting wet again because of that, my bra and panty set, as well as how the woman I had just swapped underwear with boobs jiggled. I had to argue with myself to not just rub one out right there—then put the car in gear and drove the last few miles home.

By the time I got home, I wasn't exactly satisfied, but the beast that my libido had transformed into was fed...for now. But with my two recent swaps, it was already getting hungry again. "I'm home, babe!" I called out as I dropped my stuff where I normally did. I'd deal with that in a few minutes. "Where are you?"

"I'm up here, I'll be down in a minute," she called out. A crazy part of me wondered if she'd be wearing something sexy to go with her now possessing my junk, but I quickly discarded that idea. It was Tuesday. There had been a shake-up at her office in the last few weeks and so she'd been working her (cute) ass off trying to keep up. Every night of the week, she had come home and just changed into the most comfortable thing she had that was clean. And this is not me complaining, by the way; I could absolutely sympathize. My job can be demanding sometimes, and after a long week sometimes, there's nothing better than not having to try anymore! Isn't that part of what makes home your home?

Anyway, she came downstairs still in clothing worthy of going out in public and it struck me: I had been so wrapped up in this swapping ability that I had totally forgotten about the fact that we usually go to a local pub and play trivia on Tuesday nights. Derp! She still looked good, of course, wearing just a simple top that had no chance whatsoever of hiding the fact of her enormous chest—no top ever could—and a pair of comfy yet still feminine jeans paired with a pair of flat-soled sandals. It wasn't sexy, but my Jess did look cute as usual. The part of my brain that was still obsessed with the potential swaps out there jotted down the idea of exploring whether fashion senses could be swapped around, especially with what would be expected of me in the underwear department...

I snapped out of it when her lips touched mine. "How was your day?" she asked.

"Another day. I got a little further along in that project I was telling you about yesterday," I answered. "How about yours?"

That, of course, led to a ten-minute description of how much of a clusterfuck her day had been. And by all means, I was not just the stereotypical asshole husband who just nodded and made the right noises at the right time, I really truly don't do that. I care and I want her to have the opportunity to vent. She does it for me when I need to, after all. As corny as I'm sure this sounds, it's true: she's my best friend. We have many of the same interests while each having our own and we're both able to give each other enough space to enjoy the thing that the other isn't into. It works better than you can imagine.

"Honey?" Jess was looking at me with an irritated look.

"Um...sorry. What?"

She sighed. "I love you but you can be kinda annoying sometimes."

"Just like you," I countered, grinning. I kissed her. This is the payoff. I listen and it's a deposit in the bank, whether I want to listen or not, and again, I do. When I'm a smartass, it's a withdrawal. I felt confident in writing a check that I had just deposited more than enough to cover.

She kissed me back and then stuck her tongue out. "You're a pain in the ass."

"I'd love to be a pain in that ass," I bantered suggestively, for a moment forgetting the currently altered reality where I didn't have the right equipment to back that up. Hmmm... How would that even work?

Jess just raised an eyebrow. "You know I'm not into anything like that, just like I'm not interested in doing anything to you back there," she declared. I wondered what she meant by me doing anything to her. Worthy of discussion or research.

"Hope springs eternal, I guess," I countered, raising my hands. Little did she know. A thought sprang into my mind and as she turned around to clean some minor thing, I grabbed the device and fiddled with the controls.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

She turned to face me again. "But now that you mention that, it does sound kinda sexy," Jess told me. My heart was pounding as I realized that the thought of her putting that thing, or anything else, anywhere near my ass was disgusting. I couldn't answer her as I came to understand how deeply she had meant all this time that I had been talking about exploring anal sex of any kind with her. She truly felt revolted by it. That was certainly enlightening.

I quickly verified that the settings were the same and hit the button again.

*ZZZZZZZZZZTTT*

I thought about anal and wasn't revolted, in fact I wanted to try it now that--I assumed--Jess had my prostate. Whew! That was close. It was a good thing that I had remembered the swap at least. That had just confirmed something for me. It dawned on me: I had successfully swapped parts of our sexuality, not our body parts. Therefore, it worked. The muscles in my twat clenched, thinking of all the sexy possibilities.

"But I keep trying to tell you," Jess was explaining, "I'm not interested in that. At all. Ever. Can you please drop this for good?"

That's what you think for now... was my first thought. But I answered, "Yeah, I'll try to keep that in mind.

"Look I love you lots," I reaffirmed.

"I know, it just gets old, honey."

I kissed her and looked in her eyes. "It's not like I don't like the regular stuff, after all."

A devilish grin overtook her face and I felt her fingertips grope me through my shorts. "Good." The rough fabric rubbing against my sheer thong felt amazing.

"Mmmm..." I answered, my fingertips finding her crotch as well and finding at least a semi. She usually didn't wear panties with jeans at all, and I wondered if it was going to cause issues with chafing, as denim is not a soft material.

"So," she asked after a moment's pause with a suggestive look. "Did you really mean what you told me last night?"

"About what?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

She took my face in her hands—a very masculine affectation, in my mind, even though she was still shorter than me—and in a soft voice reminded me, "Last night you said you wouldn't mind using your mouth to get me off every day. It's a new day, honey."

I gulped as my newfound pussy's muscles contracted. I had said that. That was just after I had managed to come while she'd filled my mouth with her load. Oh, shit, that was a sexy thought.

Floydman1
Floydman1
354 Followers