Husbandly Duties

Story Info
Wife Makes Mistake.
904 words
3.97
21.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at his sleeping wife as he finished tying his tie.

"Hey," he said gently as he nudged her in the side. Her face scrunched up as she huffed a breath and turned her face away from him, hair wild and in her face as the white of the sheets set off the brown of her skin. "Hey," he said a bit louder as he shook her shoulder.

"Go away," she grumbled in to her pillow, which turned into growling as her husband settled himself against her back.

"Hey."

Whipping her head back around, hot breath hitting him heavy, "What!"

"I love you."

"Ugh. Okay," she muttered as she turned back over, unaware of the fact that her husband had completely stilled, staring at the back of her head for a moment before removing himself from the bed.

He knelt down next to the bed as he unbuttoned the cuff links he had just secured and rolled up his sleeves.

"You know," he began quietly, "that was a very rude thing to do."

His wife, sensing her mistake through her sleepy haze, tried to turn over and apologize, but he just pushed her back down, shaking his head.

"No. Stay there," he said as he lifted the sheet from her body, having to pull at the end trapped between her right hip and the bed. "We're gonna talk about this."

"Baby, I'm sorry," she breathed as she trembled from the chill of the room touching her back, and her husband, the curve of her buttocks.

"I know. It's early. You hate the mornings. I understand. Really. I do," he said amidst her sharp gasp at the thrust of his first two fingers of his right hand into her dripping cunt while his left arm laid across her lower back as hips tried to leave the mattress. "But that is still no reason to dismiss my love and to not even say it back?" he said with an incredulous tone and shake of his head. "I can't believe you. All this wetness, yet no love. Shameful."

All the while, his wife was squirming and breathing out apologies, needing friction where it was clearly quite deliberately not being applied. Her juices ran up her slit to pool on the bed.

"Ahh!" she cried out as he thrust particularly viciously, adding his mouth to the foray and sucking her clit into his mouth.

"Tell me what I wanna hear," he bit out darkly as he took her the little nub between his teeth, twisting his fingers within her, finding that rough patch and rubbing just enough to make her moans take on a bit of a squeal. "Fuck," he breathed into her hot, quivering flesh, "always so wet."

"I'm sorry," she whimpered, not understanding what was going on.

"No," he said, stopping his thrusting altogether. "Try again," pulling back to slap her ass before biting down on the red mark left behind.

"I love you! I love you!" she nearly shouted as his gnawing turned into gentle lickings and his fingers began their movement.

"There you go, wife. So smart," he said, not stopping his fingers be until her squirming became bucking and the rub of his dick against his slacks unbearable. Standing up, he undid his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, untucking his shirt.

Once he had gotten himself situated behind her, he grabbed his wife's grinding hips and pulled her to her knees, just to hook his arms between her thighs and around her waist. She cried out and her fingers clutched at the sheets as the smoothness of his tongue

He pulled his dick out of his pants and rubbed it down her slit, making her pant sharp gasps, and dragged it back up her crack. He slid his hands up the expanse of her back and back down to her ass, voice rough and full of awe, "Wife. You're gorgeous." With that, he filled her to the hilt, pushing the breath out of her body in one whoosh.

He slapped her ass and commanded, "Tell me."

"I love you," she breathed out as she attempted to thrust back, not gaining leverage in her position.

Slap! "Again."

"I love you...ooh," she moaned louder.

Slap! "Again."

"Ah! I love you!" she shouted.

"Hm," he said as he his hands bit into her hips, holding her in place as he picked up his pace and began snapping his hips sharply. His left hand kept holding her hip as his right arm slid underneath and around her waist, pulling her back to his chest as his right hand wrapped around her neck. "Yeah," he groaned. "Tell me," he rasped into her ear before pressing biting kisses into her neck and shoulder, marking her flesh.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," she chants as he applies pressure to her throat and slides his left hand to her button, rubbing furiously.

"I love you!" she screams as her body tenses in his arms. He gives her body no times to go slack, fucking her through it as he chased his own finish.

Giving a last few deep thrusts, he stilled and grunted against her shoulder. He eased both of them back down to the bed, rolling to keep his weight off of her. As they laid there, panting, she whispered, "I love you."

He huffed out, "I love you, too."