Husband's 3some Birthday Party

Story Info
Next door neighbour helps her surprise him.
1.2k words
4.21
158.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers

Hi I am Tracy and this is my second attempt at writing. Hope you enjoy my version of one of our adventures.

Norm and I have been married for four years. We're both in our mid-twenties and love hot, wild sex. I am the type of wife who love's watching their husband fucking another woman. Why not, I fuck other men.

It has always been a dream of mine to watch Norm fuck our neighbor, my best friend, Penny. She's forty-five, but when we're out together, people mistake her for my sister. She packs a pair of 36D boobs, shoulder-length brown hair and a cute round rear end. She loves dressing in tight, skimpy halter-tops and short shorts, and I've watched many times as Norm drooled over her like a kid in a candy store. Even I admit I wanted to sample her sexy mature body.

Norm's birthday was coming up, and I wanted to give him a present he would never forget. Penny was over visiting when the subject of sex came up. She told me I was a lucky girl to have a man like Norm.

"My husband is always too busy for me," she said. "I'm so fucking horny all the time, and my dildo just doesn't cut it anymore."

She confided then that she had the hot's, not only for my husband, but for me as well. Before I knew it, we were locked in a passionate hug, and then we were kissing deeply I nearly fainted as she tongue-fucked me. We both knew we needed each other, but I decided to share with my husband.

When I asked if Penny would be Norm's special birthday treat, she said, "Oh Connie, I'd love to, but only if I can do you as well." I kissed her and said the three of us could fuck one another silly.

On Norm's birthday, Penny came over a couple of hours before he would be home, so I could decorate her as a special birthday cake. I took her to our bedroom and had her strip and lie on the bed. I had a hard time keeping myself from fucking her as I decorated her luscious body.

When I was finished, she looked so festive! I coated her big boobs with white frosting, topped off with chocolate frosting on her hard, fat nipples. I coated her pussy with whipped topping and placed a couple of cherries in the opening of her steamy cunt. I placed a birthday candle on each of her nipples.

As soon as I heard Norm at the front door, I lit the candles, and then ran to greet him with a kiss. "Happy birthday lover," I said. "I have a very special gift for you."

I had him put on a blindfold. Then I led him to the bedroom. I said he could take the blindfold off, and as he did, Penny shouted, "Surprise! Blow out the candles and make a wish."

As he blew out the candle flames, he commented that his wish was coming true already. He and I both removed our clothes and joined Penny in bed.

"Dig in, you two," Penny cooed seductively. "You can have your cake and eat it too. In fact, this sweet cake needs to be eaten and fucked right now."

Norm and I together licked the white frosting off Penny's firm breasts, then sucked on her chocolate-covered nipples like a couple of starving babies. This caused her fat tits to harden like rocks.

Norm and I took turns lapping the whipped topping from her pussy, and each of us got to suck a cherry from Penny's steamy fuck slot.

She bucked and moaned as Norm began to eat her pussy. "Oh, eat me, suck my fucking clit! Harder, harder!" she cried over and over.

As Norm sucked Penny's cunt, I sucked his beautiful cock furiously to its full hardness. "Now, dear," I said to him, "I want you to fuck this bitch, and fuck her good."

"Yes!" Penny screamed. "I need that big dick inside me. Please fuck me!"

Norm got on top of Penny and buried his bone in one thrust causing her to scream and began banging away at her like a jackhammer. He showed no mercy at all.

"Please, please fuck me! Deeper, harder!" she urged.

As Norm fucked her, she had a violent orgasm.

"Keep fucking her," I said to him.

I began to French kiss her and pinch her nipples, and her body rocked with excitement as my husband filled her honey hole with his semen. As soon as he pulled his meat out, I gave it a thorough licking. Once I had it nice and clean, I turned my attention to Penny. I buried my face in her love nest and stuck my tongue in her cunt.

She put her hands on the back of my head and said, "That's it, honey Eat my cream-filled pussy You love the taste of your husband's come mixed with my sweet juices, don't you, baby?"

I got out a muffled yes. Fortunately, just as my own cunt was aching for attention, Norm began banging me like a stud horse. Soon Penny's pussy juices filled my mouth while Norm shot off a load in my pussy. The three of us were sticky from all the frosting, whipped topping, and come and pussy juice. I went and showered. Then Norm and Penny decided to shower together while I fixed us all some drinks.

When I heard the two of them fucking away in the shower, I began fingering my hot pussy to the sounds of their passion. Soon I was juicing like crazy.

Norm and Penny finished "cleaning up," and the three of us had those drinks. Soon she was on her knees between my legs, licking and sucking my swollen clit, and before long she was feasting on my sweet juices.

This was too much for Norm. "I've got an idea," he said as he rubbed Penny's hot, firm ass. "Let's double-team this sweet bitch."

"Oh God," Penny said, "I've never been fucked in both holes at the same time. I'd really love to try it."

I put on my long black strap-on dildo and lay down on the bed. Penny mounted me, impaling her hot twat on my hard plastic dick. Norm coated his cock with baby oil and eased it in her tight bunghole. We fucked her slowly at first, and then picked up the pace.

"Oh fucki" she screamed. "I'm so filled up! Please stuff my pussy, fuck my ass. Drill me deep!"

"We're going to make you squeal, bitch," I said as my own body was racked with convulsions.

As Norm pounded away at her asshole, she came hard, collapsing on top of me. She then kissed me.

"Oh, baby," Norm said, "this has been the best birthday ever."

He lie down and soon fell into a deep sleep, with Penny in one arm and me in the other. Before she left the next morning, Penny put on the dildo and banged me hell out of my pussy and ass.

Penny and I still got together many times for several years, often fucking and eating each other's pussies. Norm would join in whenever he could.

One time for Pam's birthday, Norm gave Pam the best birthday present ever. The two of us had planned a special treat for her. Norm lined up some of his buddies from work to give her her fantasy of being at the center of a gangbang. When she went home that day, she could not walk straight at all.

But that's another story. I can't wait to write you about her party.

MrsCanyon
MrsCanyon
1,469 Followers