Husband's Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Totally dazed, perplexed, and frustrated she headed for the car. The groceries were put away, she took her clothes off, and Mike handed her this giant tea glass of a drink. "Now, my dear, drink half of this glass at one time. You can do it yourself or I can force it down your throat for you." She couldn't think of anything to do or say. She raised the glass to her lips and began swallowing. It burned like crazy but she managed to down half the glass. Mike felt her pussy lips. "Hasn't got to your pussy. Drink the rest of it." It took a whole minute but she finished the glass. She just drank eight ounces of vodka in less than three minutes. It hit her like a ton of bricks.

Mike grabbed a bottle of red wine and led her to the bedroom. He pushed her legs back and raised her hips. "I want eating your pussy to be worth it," he grumbled as he filled her pussy with wine.

"Noooo. Don't do this!" she cried.

He paid no attention and crawled between her legs and covered her pussy with his mouth. He ate with gusto, tongue fucking and clit sucking. He sucked wine out, swallowed some and kissed her and fed her some. "Nothing better than cunt wine," he chortled. She whined but was too stoned to sob, and let him have his way. He was an experienced muff diver. Beyond her control she soon was responding with moans and grinding her pussy against his mouth. He brought her to the brink then backed off. He did this for twenty minutes. Between the vodka and pussy eating she was getting hysterical. She came in a loud thunderous scream with an orgasm that lasted a minute.

While she was still in the throes, he scooted up, shoved 8 inches in her cunt, and began fucking her without mercy. She couldn't help herself. Her first orgasm didn't let up and another and then another followed it. She was panting, moaning, undulating, and thrusting back to meet his cock. Over the next ten minutes she had four more orgasms accompanied with screeching and cursing to God. She hated him and herself but couldn't help it.

He got up, kissed her on the cheek, told her he'd be back, and left her still writhing on the wine soaked bed. "Oh, God! How do I get out of this mess?" she asked herself out loud. "What's wrong with me!? The bastard rapes me and I can't control my goddamn vagina!?" She hated how he watched her cum.

Saturday afternoon Mike quietly let himself and carried a large box. Heather was shocked though not surprised when she spotted him in the kitchen opening a beer. "What are you doing here? You can't just barge in anytime you want!"

He ignored her. "Brought you a present. Jus gonna drop it off and leave you alone today." She was taken aback and speechless. "Go ahead, open it." She opened the box and stared wide-eyed. "Bought you some new outfits," he offered as he helped empty the box. There was three blouse shirts of various bright shades clearly 2 or 3 sizes too small and missing half their buttons, three matching tight miniskirts with wide contrasting belts that at best draped one inch below her buttocks, four pairs of deep golden bikini panties, a pair of pastel yellow Softspots loafers, and a pair of bright red 5" heels. There was also a long gold chain necklace.

"What is all this about?" she yelled.

He spoke quietly, "These are your outfits for when Bobby is out of town on business. Every day you'll put on a blouse, a skirt, and panties but no bra. You can wear the chain whenever you want. When you're around the house wear the loafers. When you go out wear the heels."

"You must be joking!' she continued yelling.

Mike continued in a soft voice, "No joke. It's what I want so it's what you'll do. As soon as I leave you pick out the outfit you want and change. Then you'll wear nothing but these for the next few weeks. I'll pay a sneak visit to check on you, and I have some assistants who will be keeping track. Take my word for it: you do not want me to catch you wearing anything else." He approached her. His left hand got a tight chokehold that went almost fully around her neck. He squeezed it hard, and his right hand slapped her hard twice on the side of the head.

"Stop it! Stop it!" she screamed.

"I hate to have to do that, but sometimes a bitch needs a bitch slap. Don't forget this is all for your husband. You're helping him tremendously by being my slut. As long as you're a good slut and do whatever I say you won't need a bitch slap... and your hubby keeps his job. You got the picture?" With tears rolling down her cheeks she nodded. "You gonna give me any shit?" Her head shook violently, no! "That's good. Now, bitch, get your sorry ass dressed, and I'll see you later." He left as quietly as he came in.

Heather was in a fog. She had no idea where to turn. She desperately wanted to wake up from this dreadful nightmare but returned to earth and said to herself, "I'll be damned if he's going to boss me around like this." She threw the clothes back in the box and went about her household business. She grabbed a bite about 6pm and went to watch TV waiting for her Bobby to call. All of a sudden reality wafted across her face. Despite her hope, this was not a dream. Mike loomed seemingly twice Bobby's size. She knew that he could easily fire Bobby and beat the crap out of her. She reluctantly went upstairs with the box and spent the next thirty minutes picking an outfit to wear. She was angry the whole time. Though in a second of reverie while checking herself in the mirror she thought she looked really hot.

She returned downstairs to find Mike, who had quietly let himself in, checking her out. "Jesus Christ, did I luck out," she thought to herself. Mike looked her over, had her twirl around, lifted her skirt to check the panties, and grabbed a bare tit to know she was braless.

"You look marvelous," he admired. She automatically blushed. "Go make us a couple of colossal martinis and we'll celebrate your still being alive," he chuckled as he winked. He stretched out on the sofa. She returned with two 16 oz daiquiri glasses filled with martinis. They sat mostly quietly. Mike would offer conversation but Heather would answer curtly if at all. Even as the martini worked its magic she stayed quiet and brooding. Mike finished his in twenty minutes then watched her for another twenty finishing hers.

"Wanna 'nother?" she slurred.

"Not now sweetie. I'd rather you suck my cock." She was dazed. "Go ahead. Don't make me force you. Get on the floor in front of me between my legs, fish that baby out, and make love to it with your mouth. Go on..."

She started hesitantly but soon the actual situation left her consciousness and she went on automatic pilot. She was an excellent cocksucker and in her mind she was blowing her lover husband -- other than this cock was twice as big. Mike controlled the action and for 15 minutes Heather administered to his dick. As he was about to cum he whispered, "Spill any and you'll have to lick it off the floor." He blasted a large load in her mouth. Only a drop escaped her mouth but she quickly licked it up. "Get it nice and clean," he commanded and she spent another minute licking his penis.

Mike sat back to watch TV but told Heather to stay on the floor between his legs. For the next hour Mike watched TV and Heather stared blandly at his crotch. Then Mike said, "Lead me to your and Bobby's bed." She froze. He yanked her head back by the hair and snarled, "When I tell you to do something, you don't hesitate for one second. You snap to immediately. Unless you want more convincing with a bunch of bitch slaps." She got up immediately and led him to the bedroom.

At his command she removed her clothes and then his clothes. With a chuckle he made her unzip his pants with her teeth. He took pictures of her, standing nude, squeezing her own tits, and spreading her pussy lips with her two hands. Then he took a couple of portraits, one with her holding his dick and another close-up of her face stuffed with his dick. He lay on his back on the bed and said, "Climb on my lovely." She was in a world of her own, seething with hate on the inside and dutifully obeying on the outside. She straddled him and got a long close-up view of his penis. It was the biggest thing she ever saw. Fear joined her hate as she slowly lowered herself onto his dick. He got a tight grip on her nipples and growled, "Fuck me, slut. Nice and slow."

She gingerly and slowly let her vagina stretch more than anything she could remember. It felt like a watermelon. She began bouncing up and down on his cock. He told her to push her ass back so her clit felt more pressure. She did as told and slowly gyrated her ass up and down. He made her go slow because he, "want to fuck you a long time." His cock rubbing against her clit was doing the same for her and she was losing control, losing her hatred to the raw tingling flowing in her clit and vagina. Her mind focused on the copulation and she started to pant and moan. She fucked him for ten minutes and she, but not he, was caving into her own dark world working up to a frenzy. Then the phone rang. "I bet that's your husband," he chuckled. "Answer it!"

It was Bobby. She froze as she answered the phone and greeted her husband. But Mike's hands left her nipples, grabbed her ass cheeks, and got her bouncing on his cock once more. She began talking with her husband but her breathy voice was not helping. In the middle of a sentence she would, "Oooh... oooh... aaah..." Bobby would ask if anything was wrong and she would mumble something about just exercising and was out of breath. Mike kept up her movements and put more pressure on her clit. Heather was losing control, starting to talk gibberish when she blurted into the phone, "Sompins burnin' ... kitchen. Gotta cum..., I mean go....," and slammed the phone down. Raw sex now blinded her to anything except the telephone pole reaming her pussy. Her ass pistoned up and down in a blur. She came so hard she vibrated and screeched. "God damn!" she muttered. "Shheeeiitt," she growled. That was one of the strongest orgasm she ever had.

She began to purr as Mike, still under control, slowly returned to fucking. She purred and made guttural sounds. Coming off a giant orgasm it was just another three minutes when her body shook and vibrated once more. Mike humped her full stroke but still slowly. She was in an uncontrollable frenzy cursing non-stop, "Fuck... Jesus... Oh, God... shit... fuck me!... fuck it!..." Mike, always in control, fucked her steadily for another 20 minutes, a total of almost 35. She lost track of orgasms. Over the 35 minutes is was six, or maybe 26. Nobody could tell. Mike filled her uterus with cum as she screamed to a distant God.

They lay on the bed, she purring and he chuckling. The phone rang again. "Probably your husband again," offered Mike. "I'll answer it and tell him you're too fucked out to talk right now!"

"NO! NO! NO! Let it ring!" she mustered an answer.

Mike chuckled, "Good. I like my sluts to keep their cucky husbands at bay." Reality returned for just a moment and Heather couldn't believe the sonofabitch just did what he did. But her hate quickly vanished and she went back to humming and purring.

It was next Tuesday evening when Mike politely rang the doorbell. Heather answered, luckily for her wearing a gold skirt that barely covered her ass and tits barely hidden under a white blouse that was all but not there. "Get your heels on, babe. We're going out."

She returned in her 5-inch heels within two minutes. "We can go out through the garage and take my car,' she offered, as much defensively as helpful.

"And have the neighbors miss out?!? No fuckin' way. My car's right out here."

As soon as she exited the porch she saw his car parked three houses down. "Bastard," she grumbled to herself. He grabbed her arm and walked her very slowly to his car. In 20 minutes they entered this posh bar-nightclub -- but one heavily favored by the young set. They drank martinis in the noisy club for a couple of hours. Mike made comments on how much hotter Heather was than the other "bitches." "Oooops! There's a ho hotter than you! Can't have that!" he yelled above the din as he unbuttoned a button, leaving only one above her skirt buttoned.

Numerous guys asked her to dance. She always turned to Mike with a tinge of anxiety. Half the time he would make excuses, the other half give permission, usually with a smarty remark like, "Don't wear her out; I need her later!" Halfway through the evening they ate a sandwich and then left about 11pm. As soon as they were in the car Mike took his dick out. "We'll be home in less than 20 minutes. See if you can get me off before then." She froze for an instant. "Would you rather get on your knees and suck my cock under that streetlight?" Like a beaten puppy she laid across the seat and engulfed his cock. She blew him for 20 minutes and he managed to hold off. They walked to the door. To her horror Mike had kept his dick out of his pants pointing the way. She prayed it was too dark for anyone to see. They went inside. Mike walked them straight back to the backyard patio where he laid her over the table and fucked her from behind, holding her head up by the hair making it hard to breath as he slammed into her. She prayed the neighbors were asleep. Her face was straight on the neighbor's bedroom window. "If you see a face, show them how happy you are saving your pencil dick husband's job," he hissed, "Give 'em a great big dirty slut smile, huh?"

Mike grunted loudly in time with his hard thrusts. Using his well-honed sexual expertise he fucked her for 20 full minutes. Cussing herself, Heather lost her self-control to the heat in her loins. Her continual "Ugh... ugh... ugh... ugh" in time with his grunts got louder and louder. She bayed like a wolf at the moon with her first orgasm. Two more orgasms and she was near screaming. "Yeah, wake 'em up, Heather, baby. You're starting to act like you'd love to spread your pussy around, and I bet your neighbors would love a little piece of your ass. I like that in my sluts." He filled her pussy with a tremendous load. She came down fast. She hated the bastard. But the prick's massive prick felt really good. As she came down to earth his cock was right in her face. "You don't have to clean it tonight," he intoned, "Just get up close and thank it for a good fuck, and say it so's I can hear it."

"Thank you for the fuck," she said in a clear voice, still panting from it.

Thursday noon Heather answered the door again. It was Mike and a neighbor boy, who looked to be 18, carrying a large travel bag. "Thought I could finish the project sooner if I didn't have to leave all the time," he winked. He told the boy to leave the bag and handed him a one-dollar bill. "All I got on me at the moment, son. But you come back this evening and if you can keep a secret I'll give you a good tip." The boy glanced at Mike then Heather, gulped and left. "I decided to work out of my new home for a while. Unless I decide to extend his trip, your husband will return in a couple of weeks, and me staying here will let me get a lot more fuckin' from my slut. Now here's the rules. Unless we go out so I can show you off, you'll fix us breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'll set up shop in the family room. You go about your business but every hour sharp you ask me if I need anything. Whether it's pen, paper, calculator, or a blowjob, if I ask for it you get it for me. You'll wear those outfits I bought you but during the day. Come 5pm you'll fix us a drink and remove your clothes. Now unpack my case!"

"You can't do this!" she protested. "What if my husband comes home for a short visit?!?"

"That won't happen, babe. Your pussy's too sweet for me to share it with him. He might have to stay away much longer."

"But he might just make a quick overnight trip," she continued to protest.

"Yeah, possibly. Let me think. Yeah, I'd just add to his work assignment. He could help me fuck his pretty little wife. He could hold you down. He could guide my cock into your pussy. Hey! He could even use his mouth to get me hard so I can fuck you good! And if he does a good job maybe I'll give him a bonus and let him fuck his wife. Sounds great, doesn't it?" He laughed. She felt her anger rising to the boiling point. But she also felt like a whipped puppy.

She cowered and meekly said, "But I don't have space for your things."

"Look, bitch. It ain't that hard. Throw your husband's stuff in a pile and put my stuff where his was. Got any more problems?"

She paused and in a quivering voice mumbled, "There's always some chance my daughter, Shawn, might come home early. That would be a real problem."

Mike thought silently for a moment. "Hey, that's not a problem. I bet she takes after you and to me that's just one more sweet pussy. You're strong enough to hold her steady while I fuck her. Would I bust her cherry? No, no problem there! In fact sounds like a great idea. Give the tart a call and have her come visit." Bug-eyed, silent, and with a hateful horrified look, Heather lugged his bag upstairs. He got carried away and yelled after her, "Even better, with daughter and husband here together, Bobby and I could take turns fucking the both of ya and then Bobby could suck on my cock while I watch her eat our cum outta your cunt. Then she could suck both our cocks while you eat her pussy!"

Heather was on the verge of tears listening to Mike's perverted barrage and slammed the bedroom door shut behind her. She emptied the closet of her husband's things and put Mike's things away and then sprawled out on the bed uncontrollably shaking and sobbing over her fate. She lost track of time until Mike's voice brought her back to reality. "Would you come down here for a minute, Mrs. Abbott?"

That was very odd. She returned downstairs with some trepidation. There was Mike with the neighbor boy from earlier, though he looked like a strapping six-foot man. They both had big smiles. "He came back for his tip," Mike announced. "I promised him a really big tip -- a blowjob from the hottest housewife in the neighborhood!" He whispered in her ear, "Get over there on your knees, get his pecker out and stick it down your throat. And you'd better look and act like you love sucking cock."

"But he lives in the neighborhood," she protested in a low voice.

"I swore him to secrecy. He'll keep quiet. But if he can't help himself it would just mean a lot more neighbor cock for you to suck. Now get your ass over there with a happy face and suck the cum out of 'em." She forced a smile, knelt in front of the boy-man, took out his dick and put it down her throat.

"Jesus H. Christ!" the boy hissed. Heather sucked. The young stud shot his wad in her in less than two minutes. She quietly returned upstairs.

Mike put a hand on his shoulder. "Good tip?" he smirked. The boy nodded profusely. Mike gave his dick a little squeeze. "Put this thing away before it gets cold. You keep this to yourself and maybe I'll invite you back." He gave his dick a couple of jacks. "Looks like your cock enjoyed it!" The boy left with a giant shit-eatin' grin.

Get you bloomin' ass back down her," Mike hollered. When she entered the room Mike commanded, "Get your clothes off. Then suck my cock. Then make me a sandwich for dinner. Then your going to have a cum dinner and suck me off again. Mike controlled it so she sucked on him for 20 minutes. Over the next 90 minutes he ate his sandwich and had a few beers with Heather unhappily curled at his feet. Then he face fucked her for another 20 minutes and fed her the third load in less than three hours. "I trust you had enough to eat," he cooed. "If not I'll have to walk down the street and round up a few more guys with excess cum in their balls. Have enough?" She nodded a definite yes. He turned on the TV and she puttered around not knowing what to do.