Husband's Boss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With no fanfare Heather was draped over the sawhorse and was immediately impaled doggie style. They took longer this round. The first two fucked her for 25 minutes. The third man opened her asshole. The fourth in her cunt. Her string of orgasms returned and she was becoming hysterical with sex. The black cocks were doing their magic like no other. Plus in this position, stretched over a sawhorse, she felt totally subservient, under their total control, and ecstatic. She was falling in love with domineering black men with giant cocks. Uncontrollable invectives left her mouth. "Gimme your big black cock. Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck the pussy. Ram that cock in my cunt. Make it hurt you sons of bitches. Aaaaahhh! Aaaaaahhh! More! More cock! Goddamn that hurts -- I love it!" The men stood around with their cocks out waiting their turn. If one was anywhere near her face, like a woman possessed she yelled, "Gimme that cock!" and reached out to grab it and shove it in her mouth. She was fucked another 17 times over three hours, about 11 in her cunt and 6 in her asshole. Plus, even though it was slipshod, she sucked off three cocks.

To Mike's pleasant surprise Heather yelled, "Anyone want their cock cleaned? I'll clean it and I don't care where it's been!" About 10 lined up and she began mouth vacuuming their cocks with gusto.

Willie commented to Mike, "I've been here many times before watching a bro gangbang. The ho has always been totally spent and worthless after two rounds of these pricks. Your ho seems like she wants to do it more, a lot more. Man, I'm impressed!"

Mike and Willie walked her out, still buck-naked. She grumbled. "You OK?" Mike asked.

She paused then said, "I could use more... I think I like gangbangs... "

Willie added, "You can be gangbanged by the bros anytime you want. Everyone one of 'em think you're the best ho they've ever fucked."

Willie parked at the curb and they slowly walked naked Heather into the house, each holding an arm so she couldn't cover herself. "Shit!" she said. "Don't do this. The neighbors will see and tell Bobby!"

"They won't tell," Mike reassured her. "But some may want a piece of the action, and, if you're nice to me, I might just let you give 'em some of your fine pussy. Besides boys never keep secrets about sex and the guy that helped me move in I'm sure has told the whole neighborhood what a good and willing cocksucker you are." Willie chuckled. Heather blushed. She wondered what the neighbors would think about two hunks escorting her cocksucking naked body with the cum rolling down her legs and splattered all over her face and tits.

Inside Mike quietly commented, "I like the way you obey me, my lovely little slut. Makes it easier for me to give you orders." Heather looked at him inquisitively. He became stern and growled, "There are things you'd best not ever forget. First and foremost, I now own you; your ass belongs to me. If you ever give me any shit, three things happen: Bobby loses his job. Two, Bobby watches a DVD of his lovely bride getting fucked in her cunt and in her ass by one big black cock after another and your tongue trying to snake into a sister's cunt, ending your marriage. Three, you make your living fucking winos in alleys at $5 a pop. So, tell me you understand and who owns you?"

After a short hesitation she lowered her head and whispered, "I understand. You do, Mike. You own me."

"I'm giving you a private cell phone that can call only my private cell phone. If I want you to do something, I'll send a text and you do it. Or if you want permission for something, you send me a text. You no longer fuck anyone without my permission, including Bobby. I'll let you fuck your husband a lot, but you have to first get my OK. Now for a little test." He smiled at Willie, "Watch this!" He gave her a sheet of paper. Swear and avow to everything on this paper. Speak clearly and loudly so I and my witness Willie can hear."

Heather cleared her throat and spoke slowly in a clear, "I belong to Mike." "I belong only to Mike." "Mike owns me, my cunt, my ass, my tits, and my mind." "I'll do anything he says and obey without question." "Mike owns my cunt. More than that, I am his cunt." "I am his slut." "I am his whore." "I am his slave."

Mike again asked Willie, "Want to see her pass a real test of obedience?"

Willie nodded with a broad grin and opined, "Ya know, boss, I'm a bit envious. I wish I had my own slut and ho."

Mike pondered for a minute, "I got an idea. There is one possibility that I can help, just maybe."

"I'm all ears," Willie panted.

"Heather's daughter, beautiful, great tits, yet won't land you in jail."

Willie lit up like a Christmas tree. "Think you can pull that off?"

"Dunno. Her slut mother just promised to do anything for me. It's possible."

Heather recoiled for a fleeting moment. But she was too focused on passing Mike's test and showing him how well she can please him to think about anything else. Making Shawn Willie's young slut and whore was far from her consciousness.

Continued in My Husband's Boss, part 2