Husband's Greatest Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband meanwhile was kissing me on the lips and fondling. I have heard it said that a woman needs two men to give full sexual satisfaction. It was then that I realised the truth of that statement. And then suddenly Tom embraced me by the hip. His tongue and lips were touching all the sensitive spots and I climaxed. When for a finale he gently bit the clitoris I screamed.

"Tom darling I want you inside me now," I said. I was making the profoundest statement of my life. For an Indian wife brought up in the dharmapatini tradition to request another man to enter her and that too in the presence of her husband should have been an emotional event, but I took it in my stride. It was so natural, so matter of fact. The words had hardly left my lips when I felt him entering me from behind. His large penis stretched me tight. Now he held me by the waist and bodily moved me forward and backward so that his penis went in and out of the vagina. Both of us were so hot that it did not take us long to climax. We had a monstrous orgasm in perfect timing. I could feel his semen filling me up. I fell flat on the bed face down and then turned on my back.

"Tarun darling," I said urgently, "I want you in right now. Tarun was soon up from his station at my head end. He was on top of me and I guided his penis into my vaginal already brimming with Tom's semen.

Tarun was to say later that the greatest sexual experience for a man is to enter his wife's vagina when it is full of the warm semen of another. I was surprised then but now I know that is not a quirk of my husband but universally accepted as the highest point of troilism.

To come back to the present we had another monster. Two orgasms of this dimension within a minute of each other left me panting. I lay back and the men, one on each side hugged me.

We slept and later that night Tarun and Tom woke me up and Tarun had another supreme moment of entering his wife's semen-flooded vagina. The next morning we drove to LA where we took leave of Tom. He did not ask for our IDs and we did not ask him his. It was to be good bye forever.

No sooner had we said farewell to Tom then something strange happened. Suddenly I had an overpowering desire to have sex with Tarun. He must have shared the same feeling for he held me tightly and dragged me along to our apartment. No sooner did we enter then we hugged and kissed passionately. We shed our clothes and we were in bed in seconds. For the remaining days we were in LA we were like honeymooning couples.

I found it strange that having sex with another man should so vastly increase my love for my husband. I have an explanation that satisfies me. Man, as the world knows only too well, likes to have sex with many women. If he has the opportunity and the mental and material strength for it he usually does. What the world does not know is that woman also likes to have sex with more than one man. There are many reasons why she finds it more difficult to do so than her male counter part. But if a woman is lucky enough to have a husband who encourages her to do so she grabs it and cherishes, nay worships the man who has granted her that boon.

*

Our stint in LA ended 10 days later.

We were in a flight to Minneapolis that was to be Tarun's next tour station. It was a crowded flight and we had to sit in different sections. Sitting next to me was a young man of about twenty. I spent a pleasant four hours talking to him of various things. When we were out of the plane I introduced him to Tarun.

'He likes dosai. I have invited him to our apartment," I said. In the cab Tarun asked me if he was single. I said he was just twenty. He smiled.

"You like him of course."

"I do," I said.

"What is the plan?"

"One of these week ends he will drive us to Mount Rushmore."

We gave ourselves a resounding high five.

12