Husband's Horny Ass

Story Info
An adventurous wife gives her husband a new experience.
3.4k words
4.51
1.24M
869
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dancassidy
dancassidy
284 Followers

"Would you like some ass fucking?"

"Well yes," I said, "I didn't think you wanted it."

Jane gave my ass cheek a little squeeze.

"Dave, I think you've got it backwards," Jane said. " The ass fucking is for you."

"No, I don't roll that way," I answered her.

"Dave, are you sure?" Jane answered, "because someone with as horny an ass as you have should try it at least once."

Jane is my wife of 5 years. She is so beautiful and sexy. I'll try to describe her and do her justice. Jane is 31 years old and is 5' 9" tall. Jane has long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wears her long hair with bangs kinda like Betty Page. Jane is slim and yet curvy at the same time. She has a round muscular ass and spectacular tits. I say her tits are spectacular, not because they're big, but because they are nice sized and perfectly shaped. They have puffy pink nipples. Best of all, Jane is horny all the time, is up for anything sexually and is very adventurous!

Jane found out I have a horny ass one night while we were 69'ing. She started touching my anus and I unconsciously started to moan. I had never done this before, moan that is, and I wasn't even aware I was doing it. Jane was. She would later tell me that she was surprised and found it very sexy.

When Jane pushed her finger into my ass she got another surprise. Instead of me protesting, my ass started to noticeably wiggle around on her finger. I remember her pushing her finger into my ass that first time and how good it felt. Of course having my cock halfway down her throat at the same time didn't hurt. She shoved her finger all the way into my ass and started fucking motions. I came as hard as I ever have and sent a big load into Jane's mouth.

We had sex the very next night, instigated by Jane. She had me lay on my back in bed. We had both taken our clothes off. Jane crawled up between my spread thighs and started sucking my dick. My cock quickly became hard. For those of you who care, my cock is just under eight inches long and about six inches around. Jane tells me that it is perfectly formed. She also has told me that she likes the way the head is just bigger than the shaft because she can grab the head of my dick with her lips and pull on it. Am I a lucky guy or what?

Jane couldn't wait to experiment. She knew I had just taken a shower and wanted to play with my ass again. When Jane started rubbing my ass hole, I started to softly moan.

"You really like that, don't you?" Jane asked.

"What's that?" I said. "The blow job?"

"No," Jane said, "you really like having your ass played with." "You like it so much that you are moaning out loud."

I told her she was crazy and she continued the blow job. I lost myself in the pleasure but noticed it when she again started to touch my hole. It really felt good and I secretly hoped she would stick her finger in like she had the previous night.

"Go ahead and moan if you want to," Janie said. "I know it feels good for you and I think it's sexy."

When Jane pushed her finger into my ass, I couldn't help myself. I let out a loud moan and started moving my ass around trying to help her finger reach deeper.

"Don't hold back," Jane told me. "I know it feels really good for you."

"You've got a horny ass," she continued. "I can tell by your moans and the way you can't keep your bottom still that you love it." "You have an ass that needs fucking."

I don't know if it was the finger-fucking or the way Jane was talking to me but I couldn't help myself. I lost all control. I found myself moaning out loud and humping her finger.

"Please don't stop," I heard myself say.

"Don't stop what?" Jane asked.

My male pride made me hesitate for a moment. Jane had stopped moving her finger.

"Say it." "Don't be ashamed." "It's perfectly alright," Jane encouraged. "Ask me for what you want."

I don't remember ever being so turned on. My ass now felt neglected and empty. "Please, please finger-fuck me." "I confess, I love it!" "Please stick your finger back in me."

Jane pushed her finger back into my ass and must have added another. It felt wonderful and I thrashed around on the bed as she fucked me and sucked my dick. I softly screamed as I came harder than I had ever come. Jane never took her mouth off my dick and swallowed every bit of my come. Jane and I weren't done that night as I later made sure she had a good orgasm.

In the following weeks we continued to experiment with anal sex.. We added toys and butt plugs to our lovemaking and Jane also came to enjoy having her ass played with. It wasn't an everytime thing but it took place quite often. And, of course, we talked about my special enjoyment of it. We read about anal sex and found that it was perfectly normal for the heterosexual male to enjoy it.

During that time, Jane occasionally would tease me. She would come up behind me and pat or squeeze my ass cheeks and tell me I had a hot ass.

One night during an especially hot session, Jane allowed me to fuck her ass. It was the first time for her and I had taken my time warming her up. Her beautiful ass was properly stretched out and ready and I had lubricated her hole very well. I put her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. Once she got used to the size of my dick, I was able to penetrate her fully. I ended up fucking her with long slow strokes.

Just before she came, she said something that echoed in my mind.

"Dave, you have got to try this sometime," Jane said. "I'm serious." "With that hot horny ass you've got, you need to experience a real ass fucking by someone who knows what they are doing." "It's a shame you are totally strait because you will never get to feel this pleasure."

I remember another instance when Jane came up to me in the bathroom after I had just gotten out of the shower. I hadn't had time to dress and she began to stroke my cock.. When it was good and hard she told me to bend over the vanity. Jane soaped up her finger and pushed it into my ass hole. I lost control and started moving my ass around like someone inviting a good fuck.

"You know your thirtieth birthday is coming up next week," Jane said. "I got a birthday present for you and thought you might like to know what you are getting."

Jane stroked my cock and finger fucked my ass as she talked to me. "I have decided you need a good ass fucking and that's what your present will be."

Jane took her left hand off my cock, all the while continuing the probing of my ass with the right. She slid a drawer open under the sink and brought out a realistic looking dildo and a leather strap-on harness.

"Well, what do you think?" she said. "Do you think you can take this bad boy."

"How big is that thing?" I moaned. All the while, she continued her assault on my ass. She must have added another finger because I felt full. The sight of the fake cock excited me.

Jane said, "My new dick feels just like a real one." "It was taken from a mold of a porn star's penis and is nine inches long." Jane teased, "I hope I can prepare you for this big dick"

Jane continued to tease me and I had no resistance to her. Whenever my cock was hard and my ass was turned on, I would do anything for Jane.

Jane handed the dildo to me and started to stroke my cock again. "Put it in your mouth and suck on it," she said. "This time next week, I'm going to strap it on and give you the fucking you need so bad."

I went to that special place I always went to when she had me by my ass. I was putty in her hands and moaned loudly around the cock in my mouth as she jacked me off into the sink.

Jane insisted I refrain from all sex for the next week. She made it plain to me that the day of my birthday, I was to take a shower and give myself an extra good enema.

The day of my birthday came fast and I was very horny and excited. We shared a very nice meal that Jane had prepared and a good bottle of wine. After dinner, Jane handed me a nicely wrapped birthday present and suggested that I open it. I tore the paper off the box and looked inside. I found Jane's new cock and harness inside.

"Bring my cock and follow me into the bedroom," Jane said.

Once in the bedroom, we took off all our clothes. Jane sat at the edge of the bed and told me to crawl over and carry the present over in my mouth. I held the lifelike cock sideways in my mouth like a pirate holds his knife and crawled over to her. Jane let me eat her pussy and my cock stiffened. After I brought Jane to an orgasm, she had me help her strap on her cock. The sight of Jane with a big cock was strange and exciting at the same time.

Jane grabbed me by my hard cock and led me to the center of the room. She threw me a pair of handcuffs at me and told me to put them on my right wrist. Screwed into our wooden bedroom floor were two stainless eye hooks.

"Lock the handcuffs to the right eye-hook," Jane began.

"What's this for?" I asked.

Jane answered, "I want total control of you tonight." "You will do everything I say."

Jane brought out another pair of handcuffs and locked the cuffs on my left wrist and then to the left eye-hook.

"Your all mine now and will do everything I say," Jane stated. "Don't think you can get loose, the eye-hooks screw into the floor joists."

Jane rolled an ottoman under my stomach and tied my knees to the legs of the ottoman so I was secured on my belly with my ass exposed. Jane slid a vibrating butt plug up my ass after lubing it. The plug had a remote control on a cord. Jane pulled up chair up and sat right in front of my face. I had to lift my head to look at her. Jane turned on the vibrator and my ass came alive.

Jane began to stroke her big cock.

"Do you like my cock?" Jane asked. "You will answer my every question truthfully and you will call me Ma'am!"

My ass was wiggling like a little puppy's tail by this time and I answered her, "I love your cock, Ma'am."

"Right answer," my mistress said. "Now, what should I do with my big cock?" Jane continued.

Jane turned the dial on the remote control and the plug in my ass vibrated faster.

"You should fuck me in my ass, Ma'am," I answered. I was never hotter and was anxious for what was to come.

"How bad do you need your ass fucked?" Jane demanded. "Make it good and be convincing." "Say the dirtiest thing that comes into your head."

I answered and I was surprised by my answer as it spilled out of me but seemed like it came from someone else. "My ass needs to be fucked by an expert." My ass needs to be filled by a real cock." My ass needs a hard fucking by a big man with a big dick who has fucked a lot of ass."

I couldn't believe what I had just said.

"Great answer," Jane said. "I love your passion and I think you're right." "You do need the very best ass fucking." She continued, "You may have to settle for a beginner tonight, but you never know." "Dave, has anyone ever told you that you were psychic?"

Jane slid a leather hood over my head. It prevented me from seeing anything but allowed me to breath normally. She pulled out the butt plug and squirted lots of lube into my ass. Jane fucked my ass with what must have been a little dildo and asked me "Are you ready for the big boy?"

Jane slid some sound-deadening head phones over my ears and left me there with an empty and hungry ass hole. I found myself wiggling my ass around in a invitation to anyone to fuck me.

I thought I sensed some doors opening and closing and I felt my asshole which had been loosened by the butt plug clenching and unclenching. I found my thoughts drifting back to a childhood memory of masturbation. I had once, when I was about six, placed a cool stone between my ass cheeks before I stroked my little hairless dick.

Leather gloved hands on my ass cheeks jarred me back to the present. The headphones were removed from my ears and I heard Jane say from just behind me, "Beg me, my little helpless slave, beg me for what you need so badly."

"Please fuck me," I said. "Stick you big cock in my ass."

Her leather clad finger probed my ass and I pushed back against it. I couldn't see anything but my sense of touch was heightened. I tried to tighten my sphincter on the finger as she probed me. I arched my back and moaned.

"Good boy Davy," Jane teased. "Moan for me." "I know it feels good for you, but you will have to beg me better if you want your fucking." "You need to be real nasty."

No one has ever needed their ass filled more than I did at that moment.

"I need cock!", I pleaded. "I need a big hard cock in my ass so bad."

I felt just the big tip of my wife's cock push into my needy ass. It felt warm and wonderful.

"You can beg better than that," she said. "If you expect me to fuck your ass, you need to give up control to me totally so I know your ready." "You will have to say the most nasty thing you can think of," Jane demanded. "If you say the right thing, you will get the ass fucking of your life." "And don't forget, I'm your mistress."

"Please Mistress," I said. "I need a real cock." "Please bring a big strong man in here to fuck my ass."

I tried to push my asshole back onto Jane's cock but each time I tried, she pulled back.

I begged harder. "Please give me an ass fucking by a man who is an ass fucking expert." 'I'll suck his big cock and get it nice and hard." "Please mistress, I'll beg him to fuck my ass and I'll thank him after."

I couldn't see anything but I felt Mistress Jane give me another inch. The big head of her dick pushed passed my inner sphincter muscle. It felt wonderful. I was cock crazy and needed the whole thing.

I heard Jane tease me. She said, "Does that feel good Dave?" "It should feel good." "That's a real dick in your ass."

I was past the point of caring. I would play along. I heard myself saying, "Fuck my ass sir." "Stick your big warm wonderful cock all the way up my ass and make me your bitch." "I need a real dick so bad!"

The big dick slid all the way into my ass and started long slow trips from my anus to about nine inches into my ass. When the cock was fully inserted I could feel the ruffness of blue jeans and a big metal belt buckle. It felt cool, as it touched my hot ass.

I heard Jane ask me from somewhere across the room, "How's that big cock feel in your ass?" "Show me your appreciation for your birthday present by giving our new friend the best ass he has ever fucked."

I knew then that a man was fucking my ass, but at that point, I couldn't care less. In fact, the nastiness of the act was making me even hotter. I bucked and tried to get more cock in my ass even though he was fully inserted. I moaned like the horniest young girl who had ever loved the feel of a big cock.

I loved Jane so much then that I tried to please her. I began to talk dirty.

"Your cock feels so good," I told him. "I love your big cock in my ass." "You can fuck my ass anytime you want to and I'll suck your big cock too." "Please fuck me harder."

The cock began to pick up tempo and began to slam my ass hard. I began to feel the start of an orgasm, even though no one was touching my cock. I could feel my ass lips pull on the big dick each time it was withdrawn. On every in stroke, I pushed my ass back to meet him.

From across the room I heard Jane say, "Come for me my Davey." "Now you know what a good ass fucking feels like." "Do you like it?"

"I love it", I cried. The cock came all the way out of my ass and I wiggled my ass frantically. The stranger jammed his cock into my ass and rode me to orgasm. I came harder than I ever had in my life and nothing was even touching my dick. It must have been having a prostate orgasm. It lasted about 30 seconds and I shot a big load onto the bedroom floor.

I never felt the stranger's come in my ass so he must have been wearing a rubber, but I could tell that he had come too. I collapsed onto the ottoman and felt Jane put the sound deadening headphones back over my ears. I don't know how long I lay there but I could feel my anal muscles clench and unclench for a long time after. I felt so satisfied.

The next thing I knew, Jane was taking the hood and headphones off. She un-cuffed me and we got dressed and went for something to drink. After my experience, I needed something strong. I drank whiskey.

"How could you do that to me?" I asked. "You know I'm straight."

"You loved every bit of it," she said. "Are you sure your not a little Bi?" she teased. "Do you still remember some of the things you said?"

"That's not fair," I said. "You had me way horned up."

That's when I noticed that Jane was wearing blue jeans and a big belt buckle.

"That was you, wasn't it?" I asked her.

Jane showed me her leather gloves and we had a big laugh.

"How did you throw your voice?" I asked. I heard your voice coming from way across the room.

Jane showed me the tape machine that she had recorded the few comments on. She showed me how she had used a remote to activate it.

"Your really a good fucker," I told her, just before we went to bed. "You really had me fooled." "That was an awesome birthday present." "I owe you."

Jane reached around and touched my ass hole.

"Your really stretched out now", she teased. "You'll never be the same now that someone has fucked you!"

I slept good that night and woke rested the next morning. When I went to the bathroom, my ass had a throughly fucked feeling. It was a pleasant sensation. I happened to look over into the waste basket and noticed something under some discarded facial tissues. I couldn't believe my eyes when what I had noticed turned out to be a used condom containing a big load of come. I have never used condoms because Jane is on the pill. I took the condom and flushed it down the toilet.

A few nights later while we were having sex, Jane asked me what I wanted for my next birthday.

"Can we do it again?" I asked.

dancassidy
dancassidy
284 Followers