Husband's Mistake

Story Info
She could not control.
2.7k words
4
140.1k
51
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

I am greatly thankful to boxOne that he gave his precious time to edit my story.

*****

My husband was a brutal and cunning person by nature. Weak, opportunistic, and avaricious, his only aim was wealth; he never hesitated to seize any opportunity to draw a profit. And he was every bit as boorish when it came to sex. All of our friends and relatives felt sorry for me, but there wasn't much they could do to help.

He often invited business partners over for dinner. I know my well quite well around a kitchen, so I always did the cooking and serving; menial a task, as it was, it did become an advantage.

My husband had an important and powerful business partner named Adnan. I was told by my hubby that, when Adnan came for dinner, I should dress nice and be on my best behavior. Adnan was a very attractive man, well mannered and charismatic. A charmer. He always arrived with an inviting smile and a gift for me. Once he stunned me with an expensive golden ornament. But a man's heart is in his eyes. I saw Adnan's lust every time I walked in front of him. From my sixth sense, which is normally very strong with the woman, I knew that he was lusting for me. I found his eyes traveling quickly up and down my body, over my tits or my face -always with unabashed adoration.

He never hesitated to touch me whenever the chance arose. Once, while I was standing next to him in our lounge, he ran his hand up my hip to my butt. I pulled away from him then, terribly upset to find myself growing aroused -and with my husband sitting mere feet from us. I went quickly to the kitchen to think just for a while about myself.

What is wrong with me? I wondered. Don't I have any control of my own body anymore? I truly and sickeningly enjoyed the attention I got from Adnan. Look at him! He wants me! Go ahead, give him what he wants. I also need it; I want it as bad as he does! My husband does not give me what I need, why not see if this nice man can? I felt my pussy growing wet as I thought about this.

Then guilt seized me. Though my husband had been hardhearted and unmerciful, I had remained faithful. He was still the only man with which I had shared a bed with in sixteen years. I tried to avoid thoughts of Adnan, but couldn't.

I am, without any exaggeration, a pretty woman, with curves figures in all the right places. though i was at my late thirties and a proud mother of three children. I'm often told as much; though such compliments move me to blush in embarrassment. As one of my woman friend always tells me that, "Saeeda, you have the sweetest full and firm ass with round shapely buns, but your greatest assets are your breasts. They are big, firm and protruding, almost an invitation to grab and squeeze them hard. They are big- almost too big for your slight frame. They hung heavily, but stood out proudly and came to a beautiful upturned point. you really had the type of breasts that most men just can't keep their eyes from their head."

Once, when Adnan was in our home and I was busy in kitchen, I heard my lascivious husband stupidly bragging about my breasts, saying they were very beautifully shaped. But Adnan was always very polite, even in the face of my husband's abject lechery.

Once when my husband was abroad, Adnan called to check up on me. I told him I was well. But he seemed intent on something.

"Your husband's gone, but I'm due for a visit. Am I not invited over?" "My home is your home," I told him, "You need no invitation."

He said then, salaciously, "OK. thanks, I will be there at 7 pm."

Adnan arrived right on time. He shook my hand at the door, as he always did, but his grip seemed tighter and he held my hand longer than usual! I pulled away, inviting him inside, and we went into the lounge. We sat opposite each other and chatted for some time. He mentioned that he knew palmistry, and asked if he could read my hand. I agreed and he eagerly took my hand in his rough one.

Adnan looked long at my palm. He told me truths about my life that I'd tried to bury and forget. He was squeezing and rubbing my hand very gently and I begged him to go on.

He said to me, "Dear Saeeda, if you want to know more about your life, then you have to pay for it".

"What do you want?"

Adnan told me how much he would like to see more of me. He was very close. Suddenly he pulled me towards him. He tried to kiss my mouth, but I turned away and he settled on my cheeks instead. His lips were hot as they moved down my throat. His touch was so warm and gentle; but I was still trying escaped myself from him. It was not so easy, and soon my will to resist became weak.

Finally, he put his lips on mine and kissed me very passionately. This time I made no attempt to pull away. At last I gave myself to him.

Then Adnan whispered in my ear, "I love you very much and can't bear it any more without telling you."

"But what you want I have never done before, nor I have thought about it. Please leave me." I pleaded with him.

"I know you haven't done it before but please do it for me."

He seemed very pleased with what he had in his hands. My protests fell on deaf ears.

I had to admit to myself that it felt good having Adnan's hands on my breast, but I also realized it was wrong. As Adnan continued to work on my tit he dropped his right hand to my knee. He tried to slide his hand up my thigh but I had my legs crossed at the ankles and my knees together. I kept grabbing his wrist as he tried to slide his hand up under my shilwar.

He was working on my tits, and said, "Spread your legs."

"No! It is not right. I will not allow you this."

But he didn't stop and at least he succeeded; his hand reached my cunt and he rubbed it for a while. Next he undid the knot of my shilwar. Now his hand slid between my thighs and stopped on my mound. I parted my legs some more. He massaged my pussy, slipping his finger inside me. He didn't stop there, but also slid my qameez up and exposed my soft, round breasts and prominent nipples. I am very proud of my breasts. They tend to catch men's eyes. Adnan played with my breasts and sucked and kissed my nipples and I became very aroused. He was sucking like a hungry infant, moving his lips from one tit to the other and back again. He then pushed his face into my armpits and sucked them. Apparently, he had a bit of a fetish about armpits.

I found myself growing strangely excited while he licking and sucking my underarms.

"I want your hand on my cock," he said. And he took my hand and put it on his cock.

"Feel how hard you make it?" he asked me.

I reluctantly fondled it. My experience with men was limited to my husband; I had never seen another erect cock before. Compared to my husband's, Adnan's was enormous, nearly twice as long and thicker.

"Yes. You are so big!" I replied

He ran my hand up and down the length of his cock. I gripped Adnan's root, and gave it a good squeeze. I was so nervous. I was shaking with excitement and then I started to play with his cock. I was amazed at how horny I'd become.

"We can't do anything more . . ." I murmured. I felt myself trembling while Adnan's hand slid over my body, stimulating me more and more with every caress. "What are we doing? We can't!"

Why can't we?" Adnan asked me. "You want it. I know you do. You want me to fuck you. We have crossed the limit, let's we move to bedroom."

"How . . . how can we? It's . . . it's too dangerous." I was frightened, this would be a new experience for me and I wasn't sure what to do. I just knew some one would walk in on us. I almost wanted him to.

"Adnan . . . I-I've never done this before," I stammered.

"I know, but please do it for me," Now Adnan was pleading.

Suddenly he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom, he set me down on the bed and snuggled up next to me, and pulled me onto his lap. I could feel his prick through his shilwar pressing against my pussy lips. His hand was now exploring my body. Brushing his fingers teasingly through my pubic hair, across my belly and cupping my breasts. He pulled my qameez off over my head and unhooked my bra. I was now totally nude in front of a man other than my husband. Adnan began to suck my firm tits. He shifted his mouth from my tits to kiss my neck and ear. As he caressed my nipples, sexual electricity lanced through me. I was ready to be fucked now. I was in a state of ecstasy.

I was still on Adnan's lap; now my hands were wrapped around his neck. I whispered in his ear. "Adnan, Do what you want to do with me."

Adnan chuckled, "You are awesome."

He picked me up and gently lay me on my back on the bed. He sat between my legs and pushed my thighs apart and kissed me on my slit, parting my cunt lips, lapping my wet warmth until I couldn't take it any more and my cum exploded all over his face. I was in heaven, ecstatic. I wished my husband could satisfy me like this. After a few minutes, Adnan stopped.

I was almost to the point of no return by now.

"Are you wet?" He whispered.

"Yes," I replied breathlessly.

Now he undid the knot of his shilwar and slid it to his thighs. He really had a huge cock. His cock was twice as long and hard and thick as my husband's. I wondered whether I would be able to accommodate it.

"Lift up your legs," he said. He was on top of me now. I did as I was told, and he grabbed the backs of my ankles and pushed my legs back. He was grinding his cock head on my clitoris; I was dying to feel it in my pussy. He knew all too well how to make a woman surrender.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Please . . . tell me. Oh fuck, do whatever you want."

He pushed my knees apart and said, "Spread your lips for me."

I opened my pussy lips with my fingers. Adnan had his penis lined up with the opening to my pussy, but then he seemed to change his mind. He proceeded to run it along my pussy and clit for a while. Finally I grew impatient.

"Please do it!" I pleaded. I grabbed his cock. It was very hot, solid, and literally throbbing. I guided it to my cunt hole and begged him not to tease me anymore, to give it to me now.

He spread my legs wider apart and thrust his cock into me steadily until it was buried to the hilt. His cock was so big inside me; I could feel my pussy getting stretched around it. It felt wonderful to have my pussy filled so completely, I was enjoying sex as I have never enjoyed it in my life. He started to pump slowly for several minutes. Then started stroking very hard and fast; then slowed to a more comfortable pace for both of us. After few minutes he stopped, got on his knees, and lifted my legs onto his shoulders He raised my ass and pushed a pillow under it, then he let me down and slid back in-between my legs, wrapping his arms around them. He was now slamming himself deep into me as he pinched my nipples.

He started to mutter into my ear.

"You are such a lovely and sexy woman. You have the tightest cunt I have ever seen. I have dreamed of fucking you since the day we met."

"And you did it. You own me, my pussy, my tits, my ass!" I replied.

He was fucking me very fast and hard now. Never before had I felt so excited and aroused. I had cum twice, one after another, as Adnan continued to violate me. After a while, I was beginning to wonder if Adnan would ever cum. His cock was harder than ever inside of me. As I was lay on my back, Adnan pulled his cock almost completely out of my cunt; then he slipped it back languorously in to me, deeper than before.

I was moaning now and whispering in his ear, "Fuck me. Please fuck me, Adnan. Fuck me deep. I want it!"

He then gave few final powerful thrusts and then lunged forward and loosed several powerful spurts deep within my cunt. I felt his hot semen in me. He collapsed over me; we both struggled to regain composure.

We lay there for a little while, cooling off. I went to the bathroom, got a wet cloth, and sat beside him on the bed and started to clean him.

We lay in each other arms; he was playing with my tits and bringing me to arousal again with sweet, sensuous whispers. I gently stroked and jerked his cock till he was good and hard once more.

It was my turn to fuck him now; so I straddled him and slowly lowered myself down onto his huge, hard cock. I was still wet, and he went deep in me with no trouble. I really wanted him and my hot pussy was ready. His cock felt wonderful forced to its sac inside me. He held my hips as I moved my back and forth; he played with my swinging tits and rubbed my nipples. He grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart and down while pushing his big cock up into me. I started pumping him with everything I had. Damn, it felt good.

I screwed him so hard and so long that sweat was rolling off my forehead. We fucked wildly till I couldn't hold back any longer and started cumming waves. I moaned, screaming for him to fuck me harder. He continued pounding into me until I started to feel a familiar tingling in my loins; orgasm was building inside me. I cried out as I came. Adnan seemed to have great stamina and he kept going until I told him to cum; I was exhausted.

Now Adnan was ramming me in hard strokes and I was praying for his climax. Finally he spurted into my cunt and then pulled me on his chest. I lay on his chest for some time still impaled on his cock, and then he slowly slid his dick out and my juice ran down on my ass crack towards the bedshit.

"Please don't tell anyone about this," I said to him, "I've never done anything like this before and I probably never will again; I sure don't want my husband to find out. My life would be ruined."

Adnan looked at me and smile that charmer's smile, giving my breast a quick squeeze before whispering confidently into my ear, "This is not end of the game. It is just the beginning."

When Adnan, left I sat long in deep thought, wondering what had happened to me. I fell asleep guilt-wracked.

The next morning, Adnan rang me just after the kids left for school.

"Hello, sweetheart, how are you?" He asked.

"Hi, . I am all right -and you?"

"Still remembering you, sweetie."

"Thanks."

"When can we meet again?"

"My body's still sore from yesterday," I groaned.

To be continued

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers