Husband's Mistake Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
2.8k words
3.77
72.4k
20
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

"My body's still sore from yesterday," I groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry, "Did I hurt you?"

"I told you . . . we can't meet again," I managed, "Yesterday was the first and last time."

"I told you when I was leaving that the game is just beginning." He said. And then he added, "You are still the most beautiful woman in the world." His voice was smooth and seductive. I could tell he was grinning.

"It isn't safe," I replied.

"Then we'll meet in a hotel," he said, "instead of at your house. I will be waiting for you at 11 p.m. at the Victoria Hotel, room No 228. It's at the end of the building on the second floor. Take a taxi." He instructed. Then he hung up the phone.

For a while I stood, as if entranced, torn between fear and something like giddy lust. At last I decided to meet him, at least once for the last time to talk with him. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, and then I spent a lot of time deciding which dress I should wear. I chose a black satin shilwar qameez, suit with a black bra and panties and a matching dupata. I applied a little makeup, and perfume, wondering at the thrill which continued to rise within me; it was as if I was going on my first date.

At 10 AM I caught a taxi. I went not quite reluctantly to the hotel. When I found the room, I knocked on the door, nervous. Adnan was waiting; he opened the door and stepped aside as I entered.

Wasting no time, Adnan took hold of my hands and, as I tilted my head upwards, kissed me gently and slowly. I opened my mouth and his tongue slipped inside. He took me in his arms and held me close to him. My breasts pressed into his chest.

My heart fluttered. My head was against his and I was breathing hard on his ear. He held me tighter and our bodies seemed to melt together

"You have the most magnificent body," Adnan growled, "I told you I dreamed of you after I met you. I've been so horny all night just remembering what we did yesterday; I couldn't get you out of my mind."

"Stop talking and let me breathe, don't act like a kid," I moaned, smiling.

Adnan only pulled me closer, his arms around my neck, and stretched to kiss me. Our lips met. His mouth opened and closed, sought then withdrew. He softly sucked my tongue. I was overcome; I had never been kissed like this before.

He was squeezing me so hard. At last, I managed, "You're hurting me."

"I'm so sorry," he said, embarrassed. And then he led me to the bed. I was a little nervous sitting on the bed beside him.

"No one must know," I said, "If you don't care for yourself, care for me."

"I promised. I care for both of us." he replied

He was too impatient; he grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me hard, his tongue entering my mouth. I struggled for a minute then relaxed and kissed him back.

He kissed along my cheeks and ran his hands up to my breasts.

"You're so beautiful; I can't wait any more," he said. He was distracting me with his biting and nibbling; I gasped when his hand succeeded in slipping down inside my qameez to massage the bare skin of my breast and nipple. Then he pulled my qameez up exposing my bra. Next he lay his other hand on my back, trying to open my bra. His passion pleased me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Can't you wait little?" I said jokingly.

"You're even sexier when you're angry. You're so beautiful . . . I got carried away."

I looked at him and winked. "Look you're a nice man and I really like you, but we're both married." I realized too late how that sounded and was abashed.

"We're married, but we aren't dead." Adnan tried to grin, but only managed to look hurt.

"Alright," I conceded. Adnan wanted me as no one had wanted me, so why refuse him?

He pulled me into his lap and I settled straddled him comfortably. His arms surrounded me, pulling me even closer.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"You know what I want."

He kissed me vigorously whilst he slid my qameez up and his hands unhooked my bra, which fell down to the bed. As we kissed I realized how I missed long kisses like this.

Adnan was rubbing my nipple. I could feel my nipple harden; at the same time my pussy became moist.

"Your tits are so beautiful. I really have never seen tits like these in my life".

He was not wrong; my breasts are large. They hang a little, but do not sag -though they have fed four children. He leaned down to kiss my nipple; meanwhile he was caressing my pussy. I pulled his shirt over his head and moved my fingers sensually over his chest, tracing lines that heated him up more and more. I looked into his face and saw he was enjoying himself and had closed his eyes in ecstasy. I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down, releasing his hard throbbing cock from its hide out.

I took his cock in my hands with love. I began to stroke him, holding his cock with one hand; I took his balls in the other, as if weighing it, and gently squeezed it.

Adnan was an enthusiastic lover. I enjoyed his enthusiasm. Married women of my age aren't used to such enthusiasm from their husbands. I was instantly sure that he was The One.

"I think I want you as much as you want me," I whispered, "but I do fear for my husband and family."

"Don't doubt me; this is a concern for both of us," Adnan whispered, "I will not disappoint you."

With this, I took Adnan's hand and put it between my legs and said, "The only treasure that I have! Take it; it is not mine now, it is yours, from this day. I cease to be the rightful owner and endorse every right to you, my love."

He took my chin and lifted it so we were looking at each other. Then he lowered his head and kissed me. No words were exchanged after that between us. I just leaned in and kissed him while my hands worked his cock and balls. As soon as his prick was hard I dropped to my knees. My tongue circled the head of his throbbing cock. I sucked the head, slid my lips lovingly around and down the shaft while Adnan sighed and pressed his palm onto the crown of my head. I licked his balls, sucked them; I let my fingers play lightly around his anus while I sucked his rigid length to its hilt, moaning. At last, Adnan pulled me up to face him; he opened my shilwar and pushed it down. Then I lay down on my back.

He sat between my legs, spreading them, and then folded my legs so that the soles of my feet were at his muscular shoulders. My knees were almost touching my nipples. My body was on fire. He thrust his tongue inside my mouth; his cock along the length of my pussy and over my clit. After a moment I was high on fire. I needed to have his cock in me, right then.

I could stand it no longer and pleaded, "Fuck me now." I pulled him up and kissed him passionately, grinding my hips into his. "Please, fuck me now Adnan," I breathed, "don't tease me anymore."

I grabbed his cock and placed it on my opening. I felt his thick cock slowly slide its way inside me. Inch by inch I felt it enter me until he was completely buried.

"It's so hot, I feel my cock like in oven," he said."

"You are also too hot, Adnan. Your dick is like iron!"

And with that he began to give what I had wanted all along. He started to thrust in and out; pleasure rippled through me, more pleasure than I had experience in all my life. I could feel him sliding his long thick cock all the way in and out of me -slowly, romantically, rhythmically, building up speed as we screwed. I immediately started to moan and thrust along with him. It was feeling so good.

After a while Adnan started by withdrawing his cock fully and then thrusting it right back in up to the hilt. Each thrust made me crazy with pleasure. I was moaning and moving my head back and forth slowly; I wrapped both my legs around him, pulling him towards me. I ran my fingernails gently down his ass and tried to insert it in his ass hole and he started moving faster. I pushed my hips to meet him with each stroke, moaning softly as I spread my legs wide to give him more room. He was stroking my breasts lightly while he was pumping me. I flexed my muscles around his cock as if I was trying to milk his cum from him. This carried on till I was on the verge of an orgasm.

Then he rolled me onto my stomach, lifted my hips, and positioned himself behind me. Even as I ached, needing him, Adnan gently probed my pussy lips with his cock until he found the proper entrance then pushed into me. In one stroke, he was buried deep inside me. I moaned with pleasure and pushed back with my hips. Adnan started slamming his hips into me.

I cried out with pleasurable pain. He fucked me, pummeled me, and whispered nasty things into my ear. Then Then he pulled out hos cock and applied his saliva and pressed it to my cunt-lips and, before I could react, gripping my hips, rocked his cock deep into my cunt. I cried out, gasping in shock and delight as the hot-rock cock surged into my flesh. Adnan laughed at my reaction and fucked me furiously for several minutes, holding my hips and jerking my cunt up and down on his cock.

" You tore my cunt Adnana, plz be gentile," I protested.

"You will really cry, when I will take you virginity, " Adnan Said.

"What the hell you're saying, it has been taken by your bastard friend a years ago," I replied.

"No, Saeeda, you have anther virginity of your beautiful ass, " slapping my ass check.

" don,t be sally, its dirty and how I can take it in my little ass hole,"

My mouth got dry and my hips ached; I was praying for his cum. Now his tongue ran around the inside of my ear and his hands were cupping my breasts, while he also squeezing my nipples. I was at the peak of ecstasy, moaning loudly; then I turned my head and we started kissing. Our lips barely met before Adnan's tongue was stretching out to tickle my lips, demanding to be let inside. I opened my mouth and in an instant our tongues were dancing together wildly. It was like a dream. I have never experienced a feeling so good before. As I began to scream his name and beg to feel his hot juice, he gave me two more deep thrusts and on the third he filled my pussy with his seeds.

He collapsed onto me and laid that way for some time. Then he pulled his limp cock from my pussy while I was still on my knees. We lay in each other arms. Then we made love again And again. Each time was rougher and more raucous than the time before. He fucked me sideways while I screamed and shook, even while I was pushed against the wall; I sucked his dick in the shower and smiled as he shot his cum onto my face.

Time became a rumor until the Evening when the alarm awoke us at 3:30. It was almost time for my kids to comeback form school. We dressed and hugged me very tightly promising that we would meet again. We kissed for a long time. When I was leaving, Adnan gave me an envelope and told me, "Read this at home. "I opened it at home and found that it was not a letter, but ten thousands rupees

Over time, I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I felt very guilty, wondering why he gave me money. Was he treating me like a whore? But for some reason I didn't feel bad about what I did because I felt that I had done it for Adnan's love, not for his money. Lots of men tried to get me in bed with them, but I never let them near me, but in Adnan's case, I couldn't control myself. I was little surprised and happy that I had enjoyed it - along with 10,000 rupees, of course.

The next day I was busy all day cleaning the house, but I couldn't stop thinking about that day.

The next two days took forever to pass and I don't know why, but I waited for Adnan's call. And on the third day I received it. I had been waiting for his call, but when it finally came I started to get nervous.

"How are you?"

"Fine and you?" I asked

"Can we meet?" Adnan asked.

"When? "

"Today? "

"Where?"

"The same place," Adnan said. We agreed and I promised him that I could be reached the same hotel where we met last time.

When I reached the hotel he was waiting for me so eagerly; he embraced me very passionately. But I tried to pull him from me and he became so stunned.

"What is the problem honey"? Adnan asked.

"What did you give me last time when I was leaving"? I asked a little angrily.

"Nothing darling, it was just a little gift for you," said Adnan.

"But I am not a whore - I like you so I met you" I replied.

He pulled me towards him and kissed me, looking into my eyes, and laughed good naturely, remarking that he thinks women must love that as they have many necessities to buy. Then he apologized for that, and I returned his kiss with great passion.

"I want to help you. I mean that I want to make sure that you're able to buy everything you may need, which you can't always ask your husband for," Adnan said

"You are right, I do need the money, but this is not a good way, " I replied. He was not wrong and in fact I did need it and I wanted the money, but I was ashamed to take it for this.

"It's ok, don't worry about it - I will see that you're taken care of," he said. I realized what he was thinking and lowered my head slightly, looking down.

That day Adnan and I moved from missionary position to doggy style. Then he tried me on top. It took several tries before we really got that right. Adnan would support me with his hands under my ribs and his thumbs ready to work my nipples. I would rock and roll on top of him while working on my own clit with my fingers. Frequently, I would miscalculate and orgasm before him as I was really excited. He would then roll me over and mount me for a hard, fast fuck that would completely dominate me in my exhaustion. He was also very excited that day and when he tried the legs over shoulder position, he really hit pay dirt. He could drive me, with the help of my fingers, to orgasm after orgasm.

Thus the same game started and now we met at least once a week, sometimes twice, at the same hotel. Adnan was giving me money which changed my life - now in even with the sluggish economy I want for nothing. Now I could spend Rs.3000 for one dress without so much as batting an eyelash. This easy money made my life so luxurious. I loved Adnan now, because he fulfilled all my needs with money or sex. If my husband were fucking my brains out every night, I would probably be satisfied, but he's not, so I have to resort to Adnan to fulfill my insatiable cravings. For months I had my relationship with him, sharing my fears and my dreams. He was the perfect man, with everything I had hoped for and more - looks, personality, sensuality.

Please vote, and feedback is always appreciated.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers