Husband's New Friend

Story Info
It started long ago with very simple thoughts.
3.7k words
3.67
53.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxtoft
maxtoft
1 Followers

"You can't really want me to do this can you? We're married?" she asked as always. The answer to that and similar queries had transformed over time. For most, the idea of being with a person and they are yours forever is very exclusive. You get jealous when people look at them. You explode in rage when she comments about others. Having sex with somebody else is cheating and you expect that rage would be all that follows.

It started long ago with very simple thoughts. She's so beautiful and attractive. She's yours and you want people to know it. You want them to know what you have that they don't. So it starts by dressing her up and showing her off. In a crowded room you get her to flash everybody. She looks at you with apprehension at first, but the peer pressure gets to her and soon her tits are on display. Only for a second.

Time goes on and the seconds turn to minutes. Soon you have her participating in "Shirtless o'clock" with no bra on. You see the looks from the men that want her. You see the looks from the women that are angry at how audacious she is being or that she's stealing all of the attention. Every bit of it turns you on.

After each night like that you take her and fuck the hell out of her. Not realizing what you're doing by transforming it into positive reinforcement. The incentive for her becomes stronger each time because she loves you.

Then a mistake happens and she has sex with somebody else. You decide to take out your punishment and some of it becomes brutal and humiliating. You want to make her show more. She gets fucked harder. The cycle continues.

Then one day the sex becomes okay. When a slip happens, you demand her to do more with the other person to "get it out of her system." It turns you on more. It turns you on stronger. You like the feel of her pussy after somebody else has torn it apart. You like the feel of the old wetness and the men that came before you.

Over time you build on the humiliation. You build on the brutality. You build on the others. The lines are pushed further and further but you're moving ahead on it much faster. You push and press her into things she really doesn't want. This just turns you on more and demands more from you. Then the day comes that you want her with a complete stranger. The conversation takes a predictable tack.

"Still. It's something that's going on with me. One of my darker things. Let's go out tonight and find somebody."

"No. You can't be serious. I can't just have sex with some stranger? Why would you think that?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! No! It can't happen."

Not letting it stand there with so much pent up desire. In a way, you make a mistake here. A psychological one that's very simple. You're angry so you fuck her with the rage. She loves it. Now you're rewarding the wrong thing.

You take the time to try and turn her but it doesn't work. The psychological foil is gone and you're running out of options. You turn to others at another place. Maybe you could look to your friends but then she might find out. If they say no, or, when what you're thinking happens, she might recognize them. It has to be detached. It has to be a real stranger, and you must have a camera.

----

After many meetings online, they finally decided to meet in person at a local bar. The regular crowd filled the place with a din hopefully large enough to mask the topic at hand. Booze and smoke flowed for everyone around.

Two men sit at a table, one smoking and the other drinking. Both receding into their respective addictions to help deal with the weight of what's to be discussed. Neither is sure of where to begin and so far there has been nothing but silence except for chit-chat with the waitress. Finally, the smoking man begins.

"Thanks for coming out here. I know it's awkward, but I'm serious."

"Really? You're serious?" the drinker responds. He takes another sip clearly still uncomfortable with the whole thing. For a second the smoker wonders if he's made a bad decision, but the other man wouldn't be here if he weren't interested.

"I am. She's been a bad girl. This is actually how things work between us."

"That's a little hard to believe. I mean," he leans a bit closer, "what guarantees do I have? What if this goes wrong and she either gets away or reports the whole damn thing and I go to jail."

"Don't worry about that second part. Use a condom and there won't be evidence even if I don't manage to talk her down."

"Yeah, but you could just deny this whole thing."

"No. We have the online stuff. We'll both go down. We're both culpable and this needs to happen."

"Okay. You're way too confident in this. You must've told her about it right? This is just the fantasy?"

"If it was, could I tell you?" he began the mental foil to give his desired assailant the confidence he needed never betray that she knew nothing of what was to come, "You might give something away. You might act like it wasn't a crime and break the whole mold. So don't do that okay?"

"Okay. Okay. You have to get me another pitcher before I say okay to this."

He laughs, "Okay. We have all the time to talk it out. Here's what I was thinking."

More alcohol comes and the two continue to talk until nearly closing time. They manage to set a schedule that it should happen tomorrow night while the house is empty and she's alone. Between the two of them, they outline most of what can be outlined. There are a few contingency plans and everything seems together.

They depart smiling and shaking hands. Both walk away smiling. One about the girl he's about to fuck. Another about his wife's soon-to-be rape.

---

As the next day turned into the next night Sheryl began texting James, "When are you coming home tonight?" The message broke him out of his work trance. Everything suddenly became a vision of what he saw for the night. She would be in the bedroom kicking and screaming while Rinse908 ripped away her clothes. Her thrusts to remove him would do nothing more than add resistance to his cock while he forced it inside of her. Each bit of fight giving him more pleasure.

Suddenly he realized that he'd forgotten to respond, "I'll be late tonight. Work stuff." The first of what would be many lies to her while pursuing this endeavour. He waited a minute or so and sent a follow-up, "Put on something slinky and send pic. I want you when I get home."

Twenty minutes passed while he tried to focus on work. Every time he started to type another sentence he glanced at his phone. About twenty minutes passed and he began to worry that she hadn't noticed the next message. Then the familiar buzz came and brought with it a picture of her in a naughty negligee.

Sheryl was around 5'4" and 106 pounds. Her slender curves with nicely toned abs lead to B-cup breasts bordering on the next size up. Her curly brown hair is cut short and pops up at the top. She's wearing her sexy rimmed glasses and her face is shaped into a "come hither" look with just a bit of the left side of the lip raised.

The negligee starts just a bit too high on her thighs sitting loosely across her body. The thin straps come down to a fancy lace design over the breasts. The pink color is accented by the flesh beneath that is readily visible. Just enough to give solid view of her abs and freshly trimmed pubic area. The lace over her breasts sits atop the same sheer pink and her brings her hardened nipples into focus. Her areas are large to be plainly visible through the left but take on a darker purple due to the fabric.

Everything about it is perfect and he replies, "Perfect. Keep and prance around the house." He wants to get her into wearing it so there's less chance that she changes into something more conservative before Rinse908 arrives.

The stream of camera pictures comes through showing her in various places around the house. She takes a vulgar picture plainly exposing her vagina by putting her leg up on the kitchen table. She lies around seductively on the couch. She leans over the railing on the stairs to give accent to her cleavage.

After it is all done he sends one final text, "You better be wearing that until I get home. Gotta get back to work." Not even needing a reply he knows she'll comply. He puts everything at his desk away and heads home.

---

He arrives back at the house about an hour into dark. He sees Rinse908 sitting his car a little ways down the street and makes no kind of acknowledgement. He heads around the house and places a house key under a brick near the back door. He continues walking around the side where he runs into Rinse908.

They say nothing to each other. Rinse knew the signal was James arrival home and James already told him where the key will be. Despite all of the James waits a moment to see Rinse go through the door. Rinse looks at him one more time for validation. James smiles and gives a thumbs up.

Rinse smiles and an erection can just barely be noticed under the porch light. He takes the key and opens the door.

James quickly moves to take up a position where he can see the event. He pulls a compact digital camcorder that he'd been keeping in his jacket as he moved around to the windows at the side of the house. He watches impatiently at the door from the basement while still eyeing the street to see if anybody notices his presence.

A car drives by and he ducks back behind a bush. As he hides, the very thought of it makes him laugh to himself. He doesn't want the cops called on him for being a peeping tom, but it is his house. Still, not having to answer those questions, he doesn't want to be spotted. Even worse, he and Rinse will both probably go to jail if the police show up and catch Rinse in the act.

James finds his way back to the window after the car is gone and returns to his vigil. He immediately sees that the door to the basement has already been opened, but was left in that state. No sign of Rinse or Sheryl. If he was taking her right now in the hallway he'd have no vantage point because of the door. Frustrated he bounds around to another part of the house.

James finally finds Rinse again through the windows. He has made his way to the bedroom. He's remembered to put on his mask, a simple phantom mask, before getting so deeply into the house. The pace he's moving indicates that he's made his way through most of the place looking and has finally come to his goal: Sheryl is currently showering.

James sighs to himself. He'd hoped to see this happen when there were clothes to be torn. He'd hoped she'd be asleep so that maybe he could catch on digital film that exact moment when she realized that James was not the one that had come to bed at all.

James takes out his camera as he moves to the window for the bathroom. She's closed the door to keep the steam in for her hot showers. They always leave her flesh red because she loses herself in the ecstasy of the steam and heat.

He sees the door begin to budge open and then stop with a mild shake. He can't hear it or see it, but he knows Rinse has just opened the door a bit too fast and made more noise than he had intended. If she noticed, she doesn't react despite.

James' thoughts dwell for a moment on Rinse's apprehension. He must be chiding himself for the mistake and is now listening to hear any reaction. Maybe the very fact that somebody was nervous about the door will give him away to her? James would have just opened the door. He also would have called out first.

Soon Rinse continues opening the door and James suddenly finds himself with another dilemma. The door blocks his shot from the camera and his ability to see! It's too late for any of that and he prays that something will move the door so he can see what's going on.

While still visually blocked, James hears a ruckus inside. He can hear a muffled scream from Sheryl and sees the shower curtain knocked out of place. When it falls it knocks over all of the shelves above the toilet. Finally this falls and pushing the door just a little bit closer to being closed.

At first he sees Rinse, dressed in his dark clothes that beginners think shields them from sight. Now in the bright bathroom he stands out as an attacker. Beneath him, and to the back of the tub, is Sheryl. She has slipped and fallen back while trying to fend him off. She takes a grip on his arms which gives him leverage to pull her forward. As he does she tries to kick him and he drops her over the side of the tub. She starts to reach and crawl to the door. He pushes the door closed denying her escape.

Sheryl screams and panics. She moves closer to the now denied exit. Lacking purchase she slips and falls out flat on the tiled bathroom floor. Her mouth is wide and tears begin to form on a face dominated by panic and fear. She puts her arms down to try and lift herself up, but slips, locking her arm into the corner of the bathroom. Panic and fear are joined by pain due to the force of it all.

Rinse takes her moment of weakness and decides to deviate from the plan. He pulls his cock out of his unzipped pants and goes to his knees behind her. As he does it forces her legs together and locks her in place.

James sees that Rinse has lost all restraint and realizes that one of their rules will soon be broken. Rinse didn't take the time to put on a condom before he entered the bathroom and doesn't seem like he's going to now. A spark of rage fills James but there are only a few options.

He could bang on the window to try and get Rinse's attention. This might fail outright consider the state Rinse is in. It would also betray that James is there and that he knows what's going on. Why else would he be outside of the bathroom window?

He could run inside the house and stop the whole thing. This again would give away his ruse, and if he then tried to encourage Sheryl not to press charges in would make the whole collusion obvious. In the time it would take to get there Rinse would already be inside her and she'd have the same risk that necessitated James wanting a condom involved anyway.

Instead he decides to let it happen. There's no way to stop it and the whole scene is too much fun to watch. He knew it might be bad for her anyway. His last thoughts are anger that his indecisiveness meant that he dropped the camera down from the best angle and lost the last ten seconds of the struggle.

Rinse leans forward and puts his hands on Sheryl's shoulders pinning them to the ground. She shrieks in pain as this pushes all the support to her arm that's pinned in the corner. She now has no hope of getting up because her only upper-body leverage has been denied.

Rinse takes one hand away from her shoulders and begins rubbing his erection through her ass cheeks. She responds by tensing and giving him more pressure to push against. He moves it a bit further down and takes away his hand so that his penis just inside her clenched cheeks above her asshole.

Her lips start to move, but she's speaking too quietly for James to hear. He imagines she's saying, "No. Please stop. Please no." Rinse only takes it as an indication to move forward.

He pushes his penis further clearly making contact with her anus. She tries to jerk forward, but can't move very far because her legs are pinned. He says to her, "So you don't want that? I need lube anyway." Tears stream down her face as he moves his penis under her cheeks. He takes a moment with his hand to find her cunt and plunges forward.

Rinse is clearly inside her now as his body moves forward into her backside than it had before. She takes the moment where one hand is occupied to try to adjust her arm to gain purchase. As he falls more deeply into her she is pinned further to the tile. Her arm slips and comes to rest underneath her breast. She screams and cries with the pain of her new position and the feeling of an unknown cock inside of her. Rather than being an allusion to something that could happen she is now being raped.

Rinse continues to thrust slowly moving her forward across the tile. Her clenched legs, clenched cheeks, and pleas to stop only drive him to thrusting harder and faster. Quickly she moves her arms to stop her face from being pushed into the bottom of the bathroom wall. Her breasts come loose and bounce underneath her.

She tries to roll over and he grips her by the hair with one hand. Continuing to thrust, he pulls her head until she's arched up nearly as far as she can go. New pain fills her face as her mouth opens wide to let a gasp. Her breasts come up and continue to bounce and move freely in the air.

She reaches out looking for anything to grip and save her from this. Just as she barely takes hold of the sink counter, he lets go of her hair. Her whole body comes crashing forward. Having moved forward with Rinse's motion, her face slams forward into the bathroom wall. The dull thud can be heard even outside for James. Even on his camera's pickup.

Now the sounds of her crying are muffled by the scratch of her body along the wall as Rinse continues unphased. He puts his hands around her stomach no longer needing to restrain her by the shoulders. She reaches around at him and he takes her arm and twists it. She falls to the side pinning her face between the door and the wall.

He thrusts harder both driven by her struggle and his approach to climax. She, having run out of ideas for escape, ends most of her struggle with Rinse and simply struggles to deal with the pain of her wracked body.

As he approaches to the moment where he seems ready to cum, he stops. Through his hurried breath he yells, "Now I have lube!" He pulls back from her with his hips to shift position. Rather than fight, she simply adjusts her body to something more comfortable. The tears are no longer fresh but soak her face. She tenses in anticipation of what will come next.

Rinse thrusts forward relying on natural position to guide his cock to her asshole. He connects and she lurches forward without regard for the pain of her body against the wall as a new and more excruciating one radiates from her ass.

Rinse gives two hard thrusts pulling completely out before going back in each time. With each thrust she fails to use the opportunity and simply tenses for the next blow. At the end of the second, he stays inside of her. His body convulses and his grip tightens around her stomach as cums inside of her. Her eyes close and her face scrunches with the sustained intrusion.

Ten seconds or so pass and his body relaxes while his grip remains strong. She slowly pushes back away from the wall making it clear that she's not fighting but finding a new, and hopefully more comfortable, position. She rests her head on the tile and cries, "I won't turn around. Just go. Please just go."

He pulls himself from her ass. His dick shines in the light and he takes a moment to examine his conquest. He releases his grip on her. When she makes no motion to move or escape, he pulls open her ass cheeks to look more carefully. James is frustrated that he can't see whatever Rinse sees. She begins again, "Please not again. Just go."

Rinse stands up and replies, "This never fucking happened." He pulls the door open rolling her behind it and into the bathroom. He steps out and walks away.

James places the camera on the window sill pointing down to where Sheryl is left crying, beaten, broken, and raped. He heads around to the back door to meet Rinse. As Rinse exits, James approaches with an outstretched arm. Instinctively Rinse recoils, but soon relaxes as he realizes James has no ill intent.

James pushes forward and shakes Rinse's hand. He smiles widely and says, "You were supposed to use a condom."

Rinse looks awkward for a moment and then explains, "I forgot to put in on early like you said. I just got caught up in it. Is it," he pauses, "Gonna be a problem?"

James chuckles a little, "Maybe. Just more incentive for me to keep things quiet. It was fun to watch. Thanks. Now get the hell out of here."

maxtoft
maxtoft
1 Followers