Husbands on Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stomach flipped and my vision blurred. The suggestion went too far, but I wanted it. I never wanted anything more.

I crawled across the bed until my face hovered above my man. I licked the index finger of one hand while gently shifting the leg hole of his boxers and lifting his scrotum with the other hand. Closing my eyes to muster bravery, I wiggled my wet finger into his sphincter. At the first touch, my husband's body stiffened. I heard him inhale and hold his breath while I slid further in. At the second knuckle, I waited.

The Donnas and Kirstie bounced in excitement. Kirstie mouthed "oh my god" and Donna P. suppressed giggles.

John and I never experimented with anal play. It was a first for me and probably for him too. My friends gestured, "more more." I began slowly fucking my husband's ass with a single finger. I imagined I was a man taking my lover. In - out, in - out - I formed a rhythm. I used the "come hither" gesture in the hope of tickling his prostate even though I had no idea if my finger was even in the right place. Pre-cum welled at my partner's tip.

I looked to my friends silently asking, "what next?"

Donna F. mouthed, "let me try."

I backed away absentmindedly sniffing my finger. Donna F. took my place slowly inserting her own digit. He wriggled and humped the air. My jealous erupted from wherever it hid until then. He hadn't been so enthusiastic for my finger, but Donna withdrew before I expressed my feelings.

Donna tugged on Kirstie's arm suggestively, but Kirstie shook her head, "no." The other Donna declined as well, so Donna F. shrugged her shoulders and backed away.

"Please," John pleaded. "You're torturing me."

I smacked his thigh hard with my open hand. I don't know why I did it. I guess I wanted to shock him. Donna P. covered her mouth over another fit of giggling. Mostly to entertain my friends, I gave myself quite a workout slapping and smacking John until he groaned and red marks covered his upper legs. On a whim, I batted his pointing rod aside. He gasped. I did it again.

He begged, "I need to cum so bad. Please."

Power surged inside me. I smirked contemplating evil. I retreated from the bed and practically shoved my friends out to the hall.

"Oh my god, Mary. I thought you were going to fuck him. I had know idea you would do that!"

"You told me to," I retorted scowling back at Donna F. I repeated her mime of one finger sliding through a ring formed by others.

Donna P. laughed loud enough for neighbors to hear. "That doesn't mean what you think it means." I seethed while my friends enjoyed too much pleasure at my expense.

"What are you going to do now?" Kirstie demand when I lead them to the kitchen sink.

I washed my hands and considered, "I could leave him like that." The look on my face bordered evil.

"I want to see you finish him," Donna F. whined.

"Why don't YOU finish him?" Kirstie asked while facing Donna F.

"No," I interjected before that train of thought got too far. "I'll do it, but I have a plan. I'll work on him until he's almost ready to blow. At the last minute, you put hands on him somewhere so he feels four women touching him as he comes. It will shock the crap out of him. I'll never tell him who the other hands were. It'll drive him crazy."

My friends looked to each other and seemed to be in silent agreement, so we snuck back into the room. John was starting to go limp but stiffened when I bounced on the bed and licked him like a lollipop to undertake the greatest blow job of my life. My hands applied every trick I ever read or imagined. The most exciting part was my feeling of command and control subjecting John to it as my friends watched. "I control the revelation of his secrets and wield the strength to humiliate him" I mused.

I motioned the girls closer. They positioned hands floating above my husband's nearly nude body. Releasing the cock from my mouth, I stroked faster squeezing as tightly as possible. He groaned and arched his back initiating contact with the others' hands. His head tossed side to side. Spasms traveled along his limbs. A spurt hit me on the face jolting my attention, and then pulse after pulse arced gracefully onto his stomach.

Everyone inhaled as if we collectively need to catch our breath. I hyperventilated gesturing vigorously for the others to leave until they reluctantly obeyed. Just when I thought my plan perfectly executed, Donna F. turned and shouted, "Thanks John."

I almost smacked her! Instead, I shushed them all and dragged Donna F. further from the room. "Dammit, Donna. I said to be quiet!"

"Sorry." She didn't look sorry.

I sent my friends away without grace or manners. Emotions sloshed from one extreme to another. "What have I done?" I wondered, "Will John ever forgive me?"

"Untie me now?" he asked calmly but loud enough for me to hear in the other room.

I granted his wish dreading the repercussions. When I removed the blindfold and headphones, his eyes searched mine. I cringed dreading what he'd say?

"Do I get to tie YOU up next time?" HIS EYES SPARKLED WITH MISCHIEF.

12