Husband's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
He plans to get even.
4.7k words
4.28
348.2k
67

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called her at 7:00 and said in an emotional voice, "I love you more than life. You are everything to me."

She had one last chance to be honest, to not go out with her boss.

She didn't respond to my vow of love and acted as if nothing was unusual. After some prodding about what she was going to do that evening. She said, "I am going to visit some girl friends."

I told her I'd see her the next evening after "I got back from my trip."

I watched from my rental car, the plan unfolded perfectly. Bates picked up Sally at 8:00 and drove to the Hilton.

I followed them and watched as they went into the lounge for a dance and a drink. They didn't realize it, but they were followed by two black men and one white man. Anthony, and two of his ex-con friends from prison.

I entered the lobby went to the pay phones and dialed Bates beeper number. I had gotten his pager and several other numbers when I had called his office earlier in the day. I used his boss' work number as the call back number, followed by 911 indicating that it was important.

Bates came out of the lounge tried to call the number. When there was no answer he went back into the lounge apparently telling Sally that he had to check on something at work. A minute later he came out and went to his car. I had kept my face hidden by a newspaper.

Next I peeked into the lounge and saw that Anthony and his friends had moved right in on Sally. They were sitting on each side of her at her booth table, trapping her. She had a nervous look on her face, I could hear the men talking about how "fine she was and didn't she want to party with them."

Sally sipped her drink and said, "No! Please leave."

They didn't and it was already too late. The Rohypnol (date rape drug) was already slipped into her drink and within minutes she appeared out of it. Anthony grabbed Sally by the hand when he heard a slow number on the jukebox. He had to almost carry her to the dance floor. He put her arms around his neck and held her up with one of his strong black arms around her waist. The other two men watched from the booth as Anthony placed Sally's lolling head on his chest and used his free hand to begin kneading her ass as they swayed to the music.

The white guy pulled a hand held video camera from his pocket and began filming. I had given the camera to Anthony earlier in the day. The men each danced with Sally. They all fondled her ass and tits blatantly. Anthony had gone through Sally's purse and found the plastic room key card. After several dances the three men half carried half walked Sally out of the Lounge and to the elevator. Her dress was wrinkled and unbuttoned to below her bra.

That was the last I saw of my wife until the next evening when I supposedly got home from my trip.

I had mixed emotions. I had loved Sally for 24 years. But she had fucked me over and now I was going to take her down. She had never loved me as I had loved her. My life had been a joke. Over the next few days Sally's life would be turned upside down just like mine had been.

I waited outside for about 45 minutes. I saw Bates re-enter the Hotel, check the lounge then get on the elevator. He came back down the elevator 5 minutes later as pale as a ghost. He got in his expensive car and roared away.

Satisfied that my planned had worked perfectly, I calmly when to my house to retrieve the photos and letters that Sally had hidden. This night I didn't worry about turning the lights on.

I went to work the next morning after a sleepless night with my emotions swinging between guilt and rage. It was about 10 am when Anthony finally showed up at work. He came right to my office after clocking in. He shut the door to my office, handed me a video tape, and sat down to tell me about what had happened last night.

I didn't have a video player in my office, so I told Anthony to tell me every detail.

"Man, you may be getting a phone call in a few minutes. Last time I saw your wife was 3 hours ago. She was naked and being dragged out of a downtown alley by the cops. She was under arrest for drug paraphernalia charges and prostitution."

"She'll be calling you to make bail!"

I knew that Sally wouldn't call me, she would call a girlfriend, probably Ann Richards. She wouldn't want me to know of her secret life.

"It was a wild night man. That woman got more cock stuck in her last night than any whore I know. Funny thing about it is, I think she was enjoying it, at least right up to the part in the alley."

"Hank, the white guy, and Billy, my bro cellmate, started tak'in your old ladies clothes off right in the elevator. She was messed up big time. Could hardly stand. Just kept mumbling about needing to wait for Bates. We left her dress in the elevator and walked her down the hall to her room in her bra, panties, garter and stockings."

"Man, that shocked several old white ladies in the hall. "

"They was nice undies. Hope you don't mind man, I kept them to give to my girlfriend, I hope her pussy looks as good in them as your wife's did. Course nothing looks as good as white pussy in black undies, except maybe white pussy wrapped around my hairy black cock. I got to see a lot of that last night."

"Once we were in the suite Billy and I stripped her down while Hank filmed. Put her on her back on the bed. We all got naked and started feeling her up, playing with her titties, spreading her legs and fingering her pussy."

"Wasn't long before she started moaning. Hank had brought some KY jelly. We figured that we better lube her up before we got it on as out of it as she was."

"Billy shoved the tube in her cunt and squeezed out about half. The girl was so wet after that you could drive a truck up her box. She just laid there moaning. I told the boys that since I set this up, I wanted to go first. I hopped on and fucked her for about 10 minutes. Man I was stroking her deep. Just lay'in my pipe to her. But it wasn't no good. She just laid there moaning like a dead fish, I didn't even finish."

"I got off and Billy got on he fucked her for about 10 minutes, and climbed off without finishing too. Hank got on, and just like a white guy, pumped her for a couple of minutes and filled her up with his cum. Billy and I were mad cause now we be hav'in sloppy seconds. We made Hank get a wash cloth and clean her pussy out. We squirted some more KY into her cunt and climbed on again."

"Billy and I took turns, stopping before we came. After about the third switch, Hank said that the booze and the "roofie" were depressants and had her too low. So he got some angel-dust from his stash in his wallet and held it under her nose. It took a couple of minutes, but when we covered her mouth that dust went right in her nose. Shit, it didn't take 30 seconds before she was screaming and thrashing around on the bed. I climbed right on that fine white pussy and she 'bout squeezed me to death. This was more like it. I don't know if it was the drugs or my dick but she put moves on me I ain't never seen. She rolled her hips and contracted her pussy in a way that milked my cock like a farmer pulling on a cows udder."

"I lasted about two minutes. Best of all Hank said that the dust would make her suggestible. He whispered in her ear and she would say whatever she heard. Hank say "Fuck me hard," She scream, "FUCK ME HARD!!". Man, he had her saying all kind of nasty shit about sucking cock and filling my slut hole with cum. You be able to hear it all on the tape."

"It got real interesting after that. I climbed off, watched my cum run out of her cunt for a minute, and then Billy climbed on top of her started screwing with long slow deep strokes, inching it in a little at a time. That boy got himself one hell of a piece of meat between his legs. When he got his cock balls deep, your old lady went crazy. He grabbed her tits and hung on for dear life. She got some scratches and bruises on her tits from Billy hanging on so tight. He was squeezing her tits so hard it looked like her nipples would pop."

"Hank was filming the action when the room door opened up and the white dude she had been with in the bar came walking in. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the three of us naked guys, with Billy just hanging on to your bucking old lady. Hank turned the camera on him and asked if he wanted to get in line."

I had to smile thinking of how shocked "Mr. ‘fucking' Bates" must have been.

"We said we appreciated him sharing his hot piece with us. That Bates fella' really looked confused. He stood there staring at your wife. He looked scared to death of me. A naked big black man, coming towards him. He backed up and ran out the door. That was the last we saw of him."

"I did what you asked and called room service for champagne and strawberries. When the room service boy got there Billy was just cumming in your wife. He climbed off and I asked if the room service boy wanted a piece. He stripped down in a flash, and said he had been want'in a piece of this bitch for months. He flipped her on her stomach with her legs hanging off the bed and sank his ebony rod into her in one thrust."

"She had settled down some so the bell-boy had a nice leisurely fuck. She had her first orgasm with him that I could tell, the drugs were wearing off. By the time he finished your old lady was moaning like she was really enjoying the action. When he pulled his black cock out of her the come was running from her pussy like a river. He asked if he could come back later for some more when he got off work, I said sure, us black stallions have to share the wealth."

"Thanks Man," he said, "this is my first piece of white pussy and she has been teasing me in this room for weeks."

"None of us wanted to fuck her being as sloppy as she was, so we put her in the hot tub and aimed one of the jets at her cunt to clean her up. Hank held her head above water so she wouldn't drown. Billy asked if when she was cleaned out if we could shave her pussy. He said he always wanted to fuck a bald white cunt."

"We lifted her onto the side of the hot tub and got the complementary razor and shave cream from the bathroom. She just laid there while Billy soaped her up and shaved all the hair from her crotch. We shaved her pussy clean, but had a hard time getting all the hair from around her asshole, but by the time we were done it was pretty bare. We got some good film of all three of us shaving her. Of course we all dipped a finger or two into her. Hank even stuck his middle finger up her ass. She really wiggled when he did that, had her titties dancing all over her chest, nipples were as hard as rocks."

"By then we all had hard-ons again so we started on her again right on the floor. I went first and slowly worked my cock into her. We didn't use no lubricant this time. But by the time I got my chocolate stick all the way in she was juicing herself up good, she was nice and wet naturally. I think by now she knew what was going on. She wasn't say'in nothing, but I could tell that her eyes were focusing on us. She sure didn't say nothing about stopping, she just wrapped her legs around my black ass and started moving to my rhythm."

"I want to thank you man. That time with your wife was one of the best fucks I ever had in my life. Watching my cock slid in and out of her hairless white pussy really did it for me. I wanted to make it last forever. I screwed her a couple of more time later on, but that time was the best. I wanted to take your wife home and keep her. I actually got a little jealous when I came and Billy climbed on and started screwing her."

I was jealous too. Hearing how they had all had her. But I couldn't go back now. I had to have my revenge. If it hurt me a bit, then so be it.

"I know she had a couple of orgasm with me and Billy said she had a couple with him. Hank said she was calm enough now that he thought he could get a blow-job without gett'in his dick bit off. So while Billy was stroking her, Hank hung his cock in her face."

"He was right, she lifted her head up and started sucking him off like a $10 hooker. I filmed her getting it from both ends. After awhile Billy got her on her hands and knees, told Hank to fuck her and he stuck his cock in her face. Hank rammed right into her, but when she saw Billy's meat hanging in front of her face she really made love to it. She licked the shaft up one side and down the other. She took his hairy balls in her mouth and gently rolled them around with her tongue. Billy even turned around at one point and she started licking his asshole."

How easily she fell into this made me wince.

"They finally both came and she swallowed every bit of Billy's cum. After that it went on all night. The room service boy came back, and she fucked and sucked us all. Some times on the bed, sometimes on the floor, once we hung her over the back of the coach and lined up. I would deep stoke her 4 or 5 times, then Billy 4 or 5 times, then Hank, then the room service boy. She seemed to really like having the four cocks stuck up her, one after another, and we all lasted a long time. We got breaks but she fucked that way for over an hour solid."

"At one point we had to lube her up some more with the KY, cause she was flat out of juice. She never ever said a word to us just moaned and occasionally screamed out "Oh! God" or "Fuck". I ain't never seen no woman have that much non-stop fucking in my life."

"Man you wife really is a major slut. I think all she needed was an excuse to let go. We took turns with her all night long. Sometimes she would be double teamed at each end, sometimes just straight fucking, in the hot tub or the bed. At about 5:30 this morning we laid her on the bed, on her back, with her head hanging off the edge. This opened up her throat. So we lined up again and each took a turn slipping our roots into her mouth. When Hank got his cock down her throat far enough so that his hairy balls were resting on her nose, she couldn't breath. So he held his balls up with one hand while he squeezed her tits with the other. Billy was doing some coke and he dropped a line in your wife's nose. She had to breath through her nose cause her mouth was full of cock. She got high again."

Anthony laughed, "She ‘bout" bit Hank's cock in two. Left teeth mark on his shaft."

"After that we quit. I wrapped her in a sheet and the Bell boy and I took her down the service elevator into an alley. We laid her naked on a cardboard box next to a dumpster. A cop car saw us and when the cops walked into the alley we got scared. She was out of it so we told the cops that this white whore had been propositioning us then she passed out. I had left Billie's small empty coke vial next to her. Like I said, last I saw her, the cops was dragging her limp body down the alley towards their police car reading her, her rights."

I sat there behind my desk holding the video tape not knowing what to think. My plan had worked even better than expected. But I felt unfulfilled. I had wanted revenge. Now Anthony told me she had enjoyed it.

"Thank you for the help Anthony." I gave him is money and told him I might need him again.

He just said "I like gettin' paid to fuck good looking white pussy. I'll hammer your old lady for free if you want. In fact, I was hope'in that you let me take her to my place for a few days."

I said that I'd think about it and sent him back to work.

I was a jumble of emotions. I had dedicated myself to my wife for 24 years. Now I was the person getting her gang-banged and arrested.

But she deserved it, the Bitch. She had made our whole life a lie by having affairs. Not just sex, but full blown love affairs. Not just cheating physically, but emotionally as well.

She hadn't paid nearly enough yet. Damn, Anthony said she had enjoyed it. She hadn't paid at all yet. She really was just a slut. I was really going to make her pay for her infidelity now. I wanted her to hurt as much as she hurt me. I was going to make everyone in her life hate her. Then throw her away like the whore she was.

Quickly I formulated an additional plan. I called my wife's office and asked for her. I was told by the receptionist that she hadn't come in this morning. Then I asked for Mr. Bates. "Mr. Bates, where is my wife? I know you had business last night, but she never came home."

He stuttered, "I don't know."

I replied, "I understand you know exactly where she spends her evenings, and you better see me at lunch or I will visit your wife with quite a story."

"I don't know what your talking about," he bluffed.

"Lets meet at the Hilton in the restaurant rather than in Room 607."

When he heard that he shut up and said that he would meet me at noon.

Next, I left my office and took the tape to a video editing company. This was a place where you could go in and edit you home movies and family tapes. I rented a booth and began editing the tape. I started with the title "Sally the Housewife Gets Ganged". Not very creative, but it got your attention. Then using a microphone and a lot of reverb (so you couldn't recognize my voice) I recorded an opening over the title. I said, "Sally is a bored housewife out for a good time. She got a real good time. What would her husband and children think if they could see her getting Gang-banged. This is Sally's story!!"

I edited about 1 and a half hours of the action that Anthony had described. I started with her dancing in the lounge, walking down the hall in her bra and panties, getting her pussy fondled and shaved and finally all kinds of oral, and fucking action including several double penetrations.

I made 10 copies of the video tape. I went to a copy shop and had a label made that said "Sally the Housewife Gets Ganged." I put the labels on the tapes and headed to the video stores. I found that it is really easy to smuggle tapes into a video store. I went to stores around our home and Sally's office, and secretly left a tape in the adult section of each store. I didn't think that the stores would notice an extra tape and I was sure that they would rent them like any other tape. I was sure that "Sally the Housewife Gets Ganged" would be an instant hit.

On my way across town I stopped at the Post Office and mailed a copy of the tape to my son's fraternity, addressed to the entertainment chairman, (my boys had confided in me that it was the entertainment chairman's job to get the porno movies for the fraternity poker nights); and another copy to one of the salesmen at sally's Company. He was a big, loud, obnoxious party guy. I knew that all of her co-workers and her sons would soon see what a slut Sally was. I was destroying her life, just like she had destroyed mine.

Finally I went to the Hilton to meet with Bates.

I walked into the restaurant at the Hilton and sat down with Bates at a small table. It was everything I could do to keep myself from punching him in the face.

I said, "you son of a Bitch, you have been shagging my wife since you came to town, now I'm going to make you pay."

He answered, "I don't know what I your talking about."

I pulled out his love letters and some of the Polaroids that Sally had kept.

"I guess I'll just have to take these to your house and show them to your wife. I'll bet she will clean you out in a divorce settlement especially with you caught with your pants down so to speak."

He tuned pale, as the color drained from his face, and he asked me what I wanted.

"Its very simple, I want you to apologize to me, promise you will never break up anybody's marriage again and tell me what you saw last night. After you do that I'll ask you to do one more thing. Then you can walk away from this mess. I'll keep the pictures just in case you try to screw me over, but I promise that they will never see the light of day. Unless...," I said leaving the last word hanging.

12