Husband's So-Called Friend

Story Info
Forced to comply by husband's friend.
1.5k words
4.22
104.3k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my husband's old college buddy Chris showed up at the door, I should have known there would be trouble. He walked in like he owned the place and his cocky attitude progressed from there. Even though they hadn't seen each other in 15 years and hadn't stayed in touch at all, Chris acted like they were best friends. But every time my husband wasn't looking, he blatantly looked me up and down as if I was an object rather than a person. He didn't even bother trying to hide his ogling from me as he stared at my tits and ass.

As the night progressed the guys drank themselves silly and I finally decided I'd had enough of Chris' attitude and went to our bedroom to read. A couple hours later my husband came to bed. "What is that guy's problem?" I asked, but he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow and he started snoring. I just shook my head and kept reading my book.

About an hour later I was ready to sack out too but wanted to get a bottle of water from the frig. I quietly opened our bedroom door and looked up the stairs to make sure the guest room door was closed. Thankfully it was, so I silently padded through to the kitchen wearing only a small white cotton tank top and cotton panties. I opened the refrigerator door and bent down looking for the lemon-lime flavored water. It was behind several other items, so it took me several seconds to reach it.

Just then I heard a sound. "Mmmmm!" As I spun around, Chris was sitting on the couch facing me with a big smile on his face. I realized that he must have had a perfect view of my ass and everything else that was hanging there while I retrieved the water bottle.

I froze for a second as he stared intently at my breasts, which were framed by the tight fabric of the tank top. Instinctively I went for the only cover available. Unfortunately, it was a small high-topped table made of glass. Still it was something to put between Chris and my scantily clad body. I immediately sat on one of the stools as he got up off the couch and walked over, sitting down on the stool next to me.

Bold and cocky as ever he said, "Damn you are one hot bitch!"

I was completely flustered by his brazenness. "If Jack comes out that door you are in for trouble" I said in a hushed voice, hoping not to awake my husband.

Without hesitating he said, "Actually you would be the one in trouble. How would you explain sitting out here with me dressed like that?"

A moment of panic sat in as I realized his point. To make things worse, he slid his right hand under the table and lightly slid it up and down my inner thigh. I stared down through the glass top as he played with my leg. I started to get up when he said in a loud voice "Should we wake Jack up?" "Shhhhh!" I begged, knowing that if Jack caught us in this setting, Chris would make it out to be my doing. In an effort to keep him quiet, I sat back down on the stool.

"Wise move" he said with that cocky smirk on his face as he returned his hand to my inner thigh. My mind was racing for a way to escape, but my body was paralyzed as my eyes alternated between his and the scene that was playing out under the glass. It was almost like watching TV or having on out-of-body experience.

His hand reached the leg band of my panties and he slowly worked his middle finger under the band and touched my outer lips. My body quaked involuntarily as he lightly drew his finger across my opening and nudged my clitoris. My mind said to jump up and run, but my body wouldn't move. I could feel the wetness begin to build between my legs even as I hoped he would stop and walk away.

My eyes must have closed for a few seconds, because when I opened them Chris was now standing behind me as his finger was fully into me. His left hand reached around and cupped my breasts as he pinched my nipples through the thin fabric of my tee shirt.

"You have nice tits!" he whispered as he increased the pressure on my clit. I was powerless to even move. Chris then eased me off the stool and bent me forward across the stool he had been sitting on, pulling my panties to the side. My pussy was now fully exposed as he positioned his cock to enter me.

"No!! Please don't!" I begged. He simply laughed and slid the head of his cock into my opening. Once inside, he simply pressed forward as his cock slid in an inch at a time. Before I knew it, he was completely inside me. I kept looking at the bedroom door, expecting my husband to come storming out at any minute, but not knowing how he would react, I stayed quiet and let Chris do what he would with me.

He then reached around with his right hand and started rubbing my clit again. As hard as I tried to resist the sensation, an orgasm was quickly building inside me. I felt ashamed and guilty, but my body started quivering and shaking as my vaginal muscles contracted hard and the spasms hit me. Chris simply held his cock inside me, forcing my pussy to involuntarily massage his prick. My body shook violently as my thighs squeezed rhythmically. That is all it took as his cock erupted deep inside my pussy, filling me with his cum.

When he had finally shot the last of his load, he slowly withdrew from me and allowed me to run off to the bedroom. As I hurried away, I could hear him chuckling to himself.

Once the bedroom door was closed, I went straight into the bathroom and douched out as much of his cum as possible, then cleaned myself from head to toe before returning to bed. Thankfully Jack was still sound asleep and oblivious to any of the things that had just happened.

I got under the covers and eventually fell into a deep sleep.

At some point early in the morning, I felt stirring behind me. I laid still until it became obvious that my husband had slid up into a spoon position and was sliding his hard on along my ass cheeks. Still feeling guilty from the previous evening, I slowly spread my legs to allow him access to do what he wanted. He slowly began sliding his cock along my pussy lips as he reached around my leg and started massaging my clit. Although I felt ashamed for allowing Chris to take advantage of me the previous night, I have to admit that the sensation I was starting to feel between my legs was pleasant, so I spread my legs wider as my wetness built.

He took the invitation to slide his prick into me ever so slowly as he continued working my clit. Once he was fully inside me, he slowly began working it in and out. I found myself working my hips in unison, feeling the pleasure rise.

"Oooh that feels so good!" I panted, completely lost in the feeling.

The response was short and shocking. "Better than last night?"

I froze as Chris chuckled in my ear. Oh my god! I then remembered that my husband had to be at work very early that day for a meeting. He must have slipped out before I woke up and Chris had made himself at home in our bed and was now fucking me for the second time in less than eight hours!

Without hesitating he immediately picked up the pace and before long was slamming his cock in and out of my pussy as he worked his right hand under me and now had ahold of both hips as he pulled me hard against his prick. A horrifying feeling swept over me, but again my body betrayed me as he fucked me hard. My orgasm slammed into me intense and fast just like his cock was hammering my pussy.

Unable to control it, I let out a high-pitched scream as my body shook and bucked. Chris slammed into me one last time and then held my hips tightly against his groin as he unloaded his sperm deep into my hole, completely emptying his sack.

We both laid still for several seconds gasping for breath. My shock and guilt flooding back. Finally, I was able to escape to the bathroom, but before I did I ordered Chris to get out of my house. He responded in his typical cocky way, "Not until I fuck you at least one more time this morning."