Husband's Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband caught wearing panties and changes begin.
6k words
4.53
158.3k
151

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett was sitting at home alone while his wife Mandi was gone shopping. It had been a few days since their last sexual escapades. He was horny and he wanted release.

He went to the bedroom and opened Mandi's drawer. He loved her panties and wore them often whenever he was home alone. In fact, he's even wore a pair while she was home. They were relatively the same size with Brett being a couple inches taller.

He grabbed a cute white bikini style with lace lining and sat in the chair loading up porn. Brett loved most porn, but he had a fetish for crossdressing and transgender. He loved watching a transgender being taken from behind. Watching their limp tranny clit bounce, cum dribbling down. In fact, Brett often fantasized and pictured himself as a female.

He began masturbating. He loved watching and masturbating to TS porn, especially to Chanel Santini. He saved images and videos of Chanel on their computer. He was ferociously stroking his cock while watching Chanel. Lost in his own world, he was stroking while calling himself a sissy on the brink of an amazing orgasm when Mandi stood behind him. She watched in shock as her husband of 5 years was not only masturbating, but was doing so to transgender porn.

Mandi felt disgusted. Was she not enough for him? Was she not pretty enough? Or did Brett just want something else? Was he gay? What's with the sissy thing?

Brett was making noises and close to cumming. He furiously was pumping his cock when he grunted. "What in the hell is going on here?" Mandi screamed in the middle of Brett's orgasm. He stood and tried to hide the fact he was looking at porn, let alone transgender porn, but it was no use.

It was then Mandi realized Brett was wearing panties. She was more furious than ever. "I can't deal with you right now!" Mandi said and she walked down the hallway. Brett chased her with the panties down at his ankles, "Babe, please don't leave. Talk to me. I'm sorry!"

"I have nothing to say to you at the moment. Go enjoy your porn! I can't be here with you right now." Mandi replied and she stormed out the door. She knew he wouldn't follow her as he wasn't going to walk outside naked with a pair of panties.

Brett couldn't believe what happened. How could he be so silly? He had his secret life of masturbating to tranny porn and wearing panties, but it was only a fantasy. How could he be so stupid and get caught.

Brett sat by himself the rest of the day. He knew Mandi was upset with him. Not only did he get caught masturbating, but he was wearing her panties and watching transgender porn.

Brett and Mandi had a very healthy sex life. He was 28 and she was 26. They had sex about 4 times a week. Brett was an only child who was an orphan and Mandi was an only child, but her parents passed away at an early age.

The day went on and Brett had attempted to text Mandi, but never received a response in return. Brett stayed awake waiting for Mandi to return or text back, but she never did. Ultimately, he fell asleep on the couch around 12AM.

Brett woke up the next morning around 8. He walked around the house and found Mandi still hadn't returned home. He checked his phone and saw he had a text from Mandi. "I stayed the night with Tina, I'll be home later. Please do not text. I need time to think."

Brett's heart sank as he thought his marriage was in doubt. He loved his wife and their sex life, but he also had fantasies. He loved wearing panties and the feeling of them hugging his penis. He knew he wasn't the biggest. He was a modest 5" and thin. His testicles were smaller than most of the guys he remembered seeing.

Later that night, Mandi returned home and saw Brett on the couch. She sat with him on the couch. She put her hand up as he was going to speak, but he stopped as not wanting to frustrate her any further.

"I've been doing a lot of thinking and quite honestly some research. I'm sorry I left and didn't respond, but I was upset and hurt."

Brett leaned in to hug her. He grabbed her tight and just held her.

"I never meant to upset or hurt you babe. I love you and only you. I... I..."

Mandi cut him off, "It's ok hunny, I think I understand." Brett looked at her puzzled. "I just have some questions for you and I need you to be completely honest. And I will tell you that no matter the answer, I still love you!"

Brett seemed nervous as he was sure she would dig into his fantasies. But he knew he had to be honest and wanted to be honest with her. Although he was nervous, he was happy she didn't bring divorce papers home.

"What questions do to have babe?"

She placed her hand on his thigh and squeezed. She couldn't feel any underwear so she moved closer to his penis. She was surprised. Was he still wearing panties?

"Why do you wear panties?"

Brett's eyes got wide. He was scared to admit the truth to the love of his life. "Well as you know, I'm not well endowed and the panties hold my dick in place better which is more comfortable."

Mandi had a different look to her. He couldn't pinpoint what it meant, but he could see she wasn't mad. "I've always been fine with your penis. Do you want it to be smaller?"

He could feel his heart bearing faster and heat on his face. He was sure she could see how red his face was. "Well, yes and no."

"Please explain what you mean!"

Brett gulped, "Well, I find it erotic being told I'm small. So a part of me wants it to be a bit smaller. But I also love having sex with you and pleasing you!"

She smiled and it made Brett feel much better. He hasn't seen her smile since before she caught him. Mandi knelt before him grabbing his pants. She pulled them down while she stood starting at him in the eye.

He lifted his butt and she pull his pants down to his ankles. She slowly rose keeping her hands on his legs and rubbing her hands up his thighs, body and resting them on his sleek shoulders. Brett grabbed Mandi's waist and pulled her shorts down until the fell to the ground.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was going to get. Here stupid his amazingly sexy wife, half naked in front of him. She stepped out of her shorts raising her left leg over his thigh until she was mounted on his lap.

Brett gripped her by the waist as his penis stood erect just below her tight shaved pussy. Mandi lowered herself onto Brett's stiff penis and it easily entered her.

Immediately, Brett was breathing quickly. The thoughts of their conversation, the warmth of his wife's vagina. He knew it was only a matter of time before he erupted inside of her. She slowly worked his cock in her while fiercely looking into his eyes. She could see he was struggling to hold back.

Mandi lifted up and down, continuung at a slow pace intently watching him struggle. Up and down, up and down, up and down. She kept quiet and studied his every move. She lifted up just a little bit higher as his penis slipped out and slapped his stomach.

Brett moaned as he didn't want to leave or the moment to end. Mandi grabbed his penis and squeezed it using her thumb to rub the underside of his head. "I guess I can't move too much or your little penis will fall out." She said while rubbing his head against her moist pussy lips.

Brett was breathing and and felt his orgasm approaching. She gripped tighter and using his penis to spread her lips apart. Moving up and down against the skin of his penis. "Awe. Is your sissy clit going to cum from me rubbing my wet pussy on it?"

Brett couldn't take anymore, he loved how she was teasing him and hated it at the same time. He started grunting and his hips thrusted up spurting his cum all over his stomach.

Mandi remained on top of him moving her hands to his face. She leaned in and kissed her husband passionately. They broke the kiss and looked at each other for a moment.

Mandi smiled at him and was intrigued how easily it was for him to cum. Not to mention she didn't need to have sex with him for a minute and he needed no vaginal sex to orgasm. "Go wash up babe. Let's go out to lunch and out the store."

She stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash up. Brett followed her and hopped into the shower which gave Mandi ample amount of time to set out clothes for him to wear. She went to her purse and grabbed the pastel purple thong with sissy imprinted on the front. She returned to the bedroom and placed the thong on the bed along with his golfing shorts and her female Seahawks t-shirt.

Mandi put on yoga pants, summer dress and flip flops. As Brett stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He put on some deodorant and walked into the bedroom seeing the clothes on the bed with Mandi sitting next to them. He looked at her wondering what was going on, seeing the devilish smile she had on her face.

He figured it was best just to wear them without arguing. He slipped the thong on an pulled it up. He moved his penis a bit as he felt they were a little tight. He began putting the shorts on and buttoned them up. He saw they were shorter than he realized, but didn't think much of it. As he grabbed the shirt, he could see the difference. He knew this was not a man's shirt as the sleeves we're much shorter, the sides hugged his body, and barely covered the top of the shorts.

Mando looked at him up and down and couldn't believe how he looked in women's clothing. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him down the hall to the garage. She hopped in the driver's seat and they drove away from the house.

Mandi and Brett drove a couple towns over and decided to go to the mall. Both were hungry and looking for a place. Mandi decided on a new place where only salads are sold.

As they sat down to eat, some folks had looked, but no one was really paying attention. She could see the look on Brett's face that he felt everyone was starring at him and knew he was wearing women's clothing.

"You look so cute today! Those shorts make you look hot and that shirt looks better on you than me!" Brett looked around as Mandi wasn't hiding the fact that she was talking about Brett wearing what he was.

"Oh stop! It's 2019 silly. A lot of guys were girls shirt and panties!" Brett about choked on his salad as he looked up to see Mandi giggling. He was so embarrassed. "Can we keep it down. I don't want to be made fun of for wearing what you had me wear!"

Mandi smile dissipated, "Why are you acting up hunny? I saw you in MY panties. I just figured now you have your own and there is no need to hide it from me anymore as I accept you for you."

Brett want sure how to take what he was hearing. In his fantasy world, this is what he always wanted, though he was scared she would think differently if him. "I... I.. I just don't want anyone to know about our kinky sex life."

Mandi out a smile back on her face. She was being so supportive. "I just want you happy love bug. Be proud of who you are. I am! Rock your girly clothes with pride. I support you kitten!" She grabbed his hand and held it while they ate making him feel loved.

"I have a splendid idea!" She said as her face brightened up looking at her husband. Brett looked back at her and saw how happy she appeared. "Let's go shopping. Nothing makes a girl feel better than shopping! So, we will just drove to the mall and enjoy a day together!"

Brett was confused. He wanted to please his wife and she seemed so happy. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her. Mandi rubbed the top of his hand like girlfriends do to comfort one another. He was so happy that she was happy, he agreed.

After finishing lunch, they held hands and walked out of the restaurant. They got into the car and kissed each other before leaving to the mall. They arrived at the mall away from their hometown. They walked in and started at Macy's. They just looked at clothes and other material items before finding their way to Victoria Secret. Brett stood at the entrance as he was happy and scared to go inside.

Mandi walked in front of him and leaned against him. She intentionally pushed her tight ass against his cock and looked up to him. She could feel his penis was completely erect. "Well, it looks like your little guy likes this store. So, pick some out and we'll buy them."

Brett's face immediately turned red. He couldn't purchase panties in the store that was designed for women.andi could tell he was struggling and embarrassed. "Don't worry kitten, I'll buy them so you don't have too. Just pick them out. I want you to find the perfect ones that will not only fit you, but make you happy and sexy."

She grabbed his hand and they walked into the store. They were greeted by a cute college aged student and told to ask for any help if needed. They walked around and looked at several pairs.

Brett wasn't comfortable looking at panties knowing they were for him. However, having his wife by his side took some embarrassment away as it was normal for couples to shop there.

Every time they passed a certain pair, Mandi took notice. Brett would point out ones he liked. By the end of the shopping trip, Mandi had a bag of panties for him. Inside were one pink mini leopard stretch cotton thong, mint cheetah stripe cheeky, canary yellow bow thong, pink bow hipster panty, a double strap blue/pink plaid v sting, and pink and black heart logo hipster.

As they walked out of the store, Brett had seamlessly calmed down and wasn't paying attention to the fact they just bought panties for him. They made their way home.

Upon arriving, they walked inside and Mandi had Brett try on all the panties. She held back a giggle as she was surprised how sexy and feminine Brett looked. She couldn't see a large bulge so he could get away with being a man.

Brett didn't pay attention to Mandi as he tried them on. He was in heaven, Mandi watched as Brett rubbed his hands over his pantied ass while posing in the mirror.

As the evening went on, Mandi climbed in bed with Brett. She hugged him from behind and noticed he was wearing panties. She pinched his butt and commented on how cute and sexy his butt was. Brett felt so secure being held by his wife. Normally, he would spoon her, but tonight was different. He felt so loved and full in someone's arms.

Brett woke up the next morning and noticed his wife was already up. He got up and went to the bathroom. He pulled his panties down and sat on the toilet. After finishing peeing, he took a play of toilet paper and wiped his penis head before standing and pulling his panties up.

He walked downstairs and saw his wife on the phone. She was on the back patio with a cup of coffee. Brett strolled into the kitchen and poured himself a cup. He walked to the door and saw his wife look back at him.

He reached the door to open it, when she lifted her hand telling him to hold on a moment. Brett thought it was strange. He waited for a minute and finally opened the door as his wife ended her phone call.

"Who was that babe?"

"Oh I'm sorry kitten, it was Tina. She wanted to check in with us." She saw the look on his face. He was visibly upset, but embarrassed wondering if and what she told Tina.

"Oh..." Mandi could see and hear the difference in his voice. He was concerned about what she knew.

Mandi patted the seat next to her telling Brett to sit down. "Tina is my best friend. I've known her for a long time. She and I started the doctor's office together. Not to mention, we tell each other everything." She let a pause go trying to gauge his reaction. He was motionless and speechless.

"You have to understand, I was hurt when I saw you and what you were doing. I didn't understand it. We had a great sex life and enjoyed one another. But, she also helped me realize some things. And now I understand better. I just want you to be happy!"

Brett wasn't sure how to take what he had heard. Although he was upset she talked with someone about it, he understood. "I understand why. I just wish you didn't tell her everything."

"Tina has experience with this issue. She helped me understand everything. I still love you and that will never change!" She moved her hand and placed it on his thigh.

This put Brett at ease. He loved wearing panties and had feminine feelings, but he loved his wife too. He didn't want to choose or hide who he was. Now that she knows, he could be himself.

"Hey, I have an idea. How about we go get a mani/pedi. We can even get your hair styled nice and pretty!" Brett already had black hair. His hair was fairly long as well. Typically, he slicked it back like John Wick, but Brett's hair was longer and went to his nearly to his shoulders.

Brett always wondered what a manicure and pedicure would feel like. He sat in the chair next to his wife wearing his panties from last night. "ok babe. I'm going to make some breakfast, would you like some?"

Mandi smiled at him, "oh yes kitten, I'd love some!". Brett stood up and went to go inside. "Hey Britt, be a doll and fill my coffee up again. Thanks!" As she blew him a kiss and pinched his pantied butt. Brett heard her call him Britt, but wasn't sure if it was accidental or not. He was curious if she knew that is what he called himself from time to time when he masturbated. He let it go and went to get started on food and coffee.

Brett walked inside leaving the door open. Mandi dialed Tina. "Hey! So, you were right. . . . Yeah, we went to Victoria Secret and got 6 pairs. . . . . Yes! All night. . . . Yeah. . . . I even called him Britt like you said. . . . No! . . . . Ok, he's coming. . . . Bye!"

Brett walked out with a fresh cup of coffee and handed it to her. "Thanks kitten!" Smiling back at him. They sat on the back patio and ate breakfast together just like they have every other day only this time Mandi watched his every move. She studied him, his mannerisms, movements, chewing, sitting, body language.

After breakfast, Brett washed the dishes while Mandi went upstairs and drew a bath. She placed the lavender scented bath salts in the hot bath. Brett walked upstairs and noticed his wife in the bathtub. He walked in, slid his panties down stepping into the bath with his gorgeous red head wife.

Brett sat down between her legs and cuddled with his wife. Mandi used her pink loofah and began scrubbing Brett's back. She moved around and proceeded to scrub his chest. She rubbed and massaged his chest while lowering her right hand down how stomach.

She reached down and started rubbing the head of his penis. Brett tilted his head back and closed his eyes. She grabbed his penis and used her thumb to circle the head massaging it causing him to emit a soft moan. All while doing this, she started scrubbing his armpits.

"How bad does my little girl want to cum?"

Brett just moaned focussing on his wife rubbing his penis. She knew he would do anything to cum. Even if it meant being called a little girl. All he cared about was relief and releasing the cum from his balls. Mandi let go of his penis.

"I want to try something with you." She stood up, stepping over his shoulder and sat back down facing him in the bath.

She handed him a brand new pink razor and the tangerine Skintimate shaving cream. He looked at her trying to figure out what what going on. He didn't trust himself to shave her, especially near her pussy.

Mandi grabbed his penis and began stroking him slowly. She starting deeply into his eyes and had a devilish grin on her face. "The razor is for you kitten. I bought it the other day. I figured you could use it to shave your hair. You don't want to wear panties with all that nasty hair."

He looked shocked at her. He took the items wondering why he would shave. The look of disgust and embarrassment showed.

"I thought you would like it. I know how much you enjoy your panties. Plus the transgender porn, I figured you would appreciate the gift I purchased for you."

"I do enjoy wearing panties because it holds my penis better. And yes I enjoy the porn, but I never said I wanted to shave."

12