Husband's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband's transformation grows with help from wife's friend.
6.5k words
4.5
133.7k
91

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett woke up the next day with the sun shining in through their bedroom noticing his wife wasn't in the room with him. He stepped out of bed, put his panties from last night on and walked downstairs for coffee.

He saw a note on the counter.

"Good morning Britt,

I had to run and get a few things from the office. I should be home soon. Take a relaxing bath and wash up. We have a few errands to run today. Oh and don't forget your smoothie I made for you! Muah!

Mandi."

He thought to himself, why did she not just stop by the office when we were running some errands. He made a cup of coffee and grabbed his smoothie and walked to their bathroom to draw a bath.

Brett drank his smoothie standing near the French doors overlooking their back yard. He lounged near the back of the house in an effort to fully wake up. After finishing his smoothie, he strolled to the bedroom to freshen up for the day when he caught glimpse of himself in the mirror. He stood there staring at his hairless body as thoughts poured through his mind.

He ran his hands over his body beginning at his chest, rubbing his now erect nipples, slowly rubbing his sides and butt. His little penis stayed in his panties, slowly stiffening while rubbing his body, he liked how small it looked in the panties.

He entered the bathroom and turned the water on for his bath. He saw Mandi's Queen V bubble bath product on the tub. He grabbed it, poured a small amount in so he could soak in the tub. He lowered his panties, sliding down his bare legs, and slipped into the hot bath, sitting down and soaking his skin and closing his eyes.

His thoughts returned to how his life and marriage nearly ended over his fantasies and desires. He loved his wife dearly, but it never stopped him from touching himself or the strong desire to crossdress. He remembered last nights escapades with his wife as his hands rubbed his body. He felt the strong desire yet again as his finger traced the underside of his erect penis.

His eyes were still shut as he slowly rubbed his penis thinking back to last night, how his wife sucked his penis dry. He rubbed himself recalling his wife turning around, kissing him and pushing his warm salty cum into his own mouth, swallowing every drop. Brett loved the taste of his cum and it wasn't the first time he'd ever tasted it.

Brett was deep in thought rubbing his penis when his wife walked in, "Hey kitten! How's my little girl doing?" She pranced into the bathroom.

Brett quickly opened his eyes taking his hand away from his penis, "Hey babe! I'm great, just enjoying a bubble bath."

Mandi walked over to the tub, sitting down next to her husband. She put her hand on his head smiling at him, "Stop touching yourself kitten. We have a full day ahead of us and I have an experiment for later." She kissed his head and stood up, "Hurry up Britt, we need to leave shortly. Oh and kitten, don't forget to shave!" She walked out of the bathroom leaving her husband alone.

Brett took hold of the pink loofah, scrubbing his body. He vigorously scrubbed his pubic area and butt to prepare for shaving. He rinsed his body and shaved his entire body as requested. After his bath, he stopped out draining the water and applied the lotion his wife purchased for him.

He walked to their bedroom seeing Mandi placed some clothing items for him. He saw the grey cotton thong and grey sports bra laying there. He put the thong on and picked up the sports bra wondering to himself why she wanted him to wear this out in public. He didn't like it, but resigned the the fact that he would just endure it as he slipped it over his head putting the bra on.

He opened his dresser to grab a shirt, but saw it was empty. He opened the other drawers to find that all of his cllothes we're gone. He stepped back for a moment before calling out, "Babe! Uhhh... I need some help."

Mandi walked towards her husband holding back a smile as she walked into the bedroom, "What is it kitten?"

"I don't have any clothes. All of my clothes are gone. What is going on?" He said looking at her.

She walked up to him taking his hand and sitting him on the bed, "Well, I thought you would appreciate the fact you didn't have to hide anything from me anymore. So I discarded your clothes and thought we could go shopping together for a new wardrobe."

He looked at her and didn't want to become frustrated, "I appreciate you being so understanding, but I don't need just feminine clothes. I. . I. . . I still."

Mandi patted his hand, "Kitten, I want you to be happy. I know how happy you are dressed as a female." She moved her hand to his thigh, rubbing his bare skin lightly, "Just pick out something of mine," she said as she touched my penis through the thong feeling his penis, now erect.

Brett was frozen. He didn't want to move as he loved how understanding she was and the fact she wanted him to crossdress openly. She stood up walking to her dresser removing black Addidas jogging pants with pink stripes and a black and pink shirt. She handed him the clothes, "Here, wear this, it'll totally look cute on you and your penis won't show," she said winking at him.

Brett struggled momentarily before putting the clothes on looking at himself in the mirror. He loved the feeling of the thong on his body and the fact he could wear women's clothing without hiding it from Mandi. He looked up seeing his face without make-up and ultimately knew he needed help to pass as a female. He turned to Mandi, "Babe, I need some help. . . Could you do my make-up for me?"

Mandi smiled, "Sure thing Kitten," as she took him by the hand into the bathroom. Brett sat down and Mandi went to work. She applied foundation to his face, a light bronzer, and pink eyeshadow. She applied mascara and eyeliner to make his eyes pop. She turned to his hair and used her curling iron to give his hair a layered wavey bob look.

As they walked out the door together, they drove an hour away to a sex shop. As she pulled into the parking lot, Brett was surprised at where they were going asking, "What are we doing here babe?"

Mandi looked at him smiling, "Well, I have a surprise for you. I have already purchased some items, I just need to pick them up. I'll be right back," as she stepped out of the car walking into the store. Mandi was inside for about 10 minutes when she walked out with a bag.

She sat inside the car and began pulling out of the parking lot. Brett wondered what was in the bag, but left it alone for now as he always wanted to explore sexually with his wife. They drove to the mall and parked.

Brett wasn't as worried as he'd been out in public before dressed as a woman, but it still brought butterflies to his stomach. Mandi could tell her husband was worried so she grabbed his hand, "You look beautiful Britt! I'm so proud of you," rubbing her finger on his hand. This provided comfort for him, making him feel better about being in public.

Mandi and Brett exited the car walking into the mall. They visited numerous stores, ultimately stopping at Macy's. They walked the women's section looking at clothes. "Do you see anything that you think is cute, kitten?" Mani said.

Brett looked around seeing nothing but women's clothing. He turned to her unsure of himself or what to say afraid of repercussions. He lowered his head, "There is so many cute clothes in here, but I'm unsure about it."

Mandi walked up and hugged him, "It's quite alright kitten. What are you so unsure of?" She held him tight, swaying side to side.

He looked at her momentarily before looking back at the ground almost ashamed to admit to her. Mandi lifted her hand to his chin raising his head up so she could look him in the eye. He sighed, "Ever since you caught me, you have been pushing me to become Britt, like I have to accept being a girl. It's almost like you want me to be a girl and I'm afraid to lose you," he sheepishly told her.

Mandi rubbed his back, "You'll never lose me. I love you!" She moved in and kissed her on the nose. "I married you and will never divorce you! I don't mean to be pushy, I only did what I thought you wanted," as she rubbed his back helping to console him.

Mandi looked into his eyes, "I want you to be happy. So, I'll ask and I want you to be completely honest with me. Do you want to be Britt?"

He looked at her, tears welling up in his eyes, "Yes."

She smiled at him, grasping his face with her hands and kissing him deeply. Mandi wasn't concerned if anyone saw them, she wasn't embarrassed if anyone saw her kissing another girl.

She broke the kiss staring into his eyes, "Do you want to be sissy girl?"

"Yes," he said holding her hand.

Mandi rubbed his hand, "You understand some thing will have to change," as she turned looking at clothes on the rack.

Brett gulped, "Change. What do you mean change?" As his heart started beating faster. He could feel his pulse raising as well as his cock stirring in his panties.

Mandi turned to her husband, "Well. . . You are no longer allowed to be a man, but then again, what REAL man has a small clitty and wore panties," she giggled and winked at him.

She walked around the clothes on the rack, swaying her hips up to him, "You are now Britt. No more male clothes, you will have to wear panties, female deodorant, attend yoga, dieting, sex, and chastity."

Mandi looked at him after saying this and Britt appeared to be in shock. Britt looked at her, "Sex and chastity. . . Ugh, what do you mean?"

Mandi walked behind him, "Well, you're now a girl kitten, so sex will change. Don't worry, we will still have sex, just different. You'll enjoy it. Trust me. As for the chastity, you will need to wear a chastity device. Only men get to play with their cocks, and you don't have a cock, do you?" She smiling at him using a finger to trace down her shoulder and arm.

Britt shook her head side to side, "No."

Mandi stood cheerfully, "Okay girly. Let's do some shopping!"

Mandi and Britt walked the mall holding hands, but no one paid attention as girls do it all the time. They walked through stores and trying on clothes everywhere. Mandi even went into the changing rooms, stood there watching Britt try on yoga pants, yoga shorts, skirts, dresses, high heels, and even ligerie.

They enjoyed their trip together as two girls in the mall. Nearly 3 hours later, Britt and Mandi walked out of the store spending $700 worth of clothes. Britt had 3 pairs of yoga pants, 3 sports bras, 2 Victoria Secret bras, 7 pairs of panties, 2 jeans, 2 shorts, 2 skirts, 2 dresses, several tops, sneakers, flip flops, and 2 pairs of high heels.

They exited the mall with several bags walking to the car. Once situated in the car, Mandi pulled the bag out from the sex store. She pulled out a box containing a small metal chastity device. She pulled the device out and handing it to Britt, "Pull your panties down, it's time to lock your clitty, kitten."

Britt pulled his pants and panties down to his knees. Mandi handed him the device and he placed the ring around his penis and tesitcles before securing the tube on his clitty. Once in place, Mandi secured the lock.

She leaned over giving Britt a passionate kiss while grabbing his clitty. Her clitty stirred and immediately could feel the discomfort of not being able to obtain an erection. She smiled at him, "One more gift before we go to dinner kitten. Close your eyes and put your feet on the dash."

Britt followed suit unsure what was going to happen, but trusted Mandi. Once her legs were on the dash, she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Mandi pulled out a small butt plug and lubrication. She placed the lubrication on the butt plug, lowering her hand and plug to Britt's ass. "Trust me kitten and just relax. I am not going to hurt you, okay?"

Britt took another deep breath and responded, "Okay."

Mandi pushed the plug against Britt's butt ensuring lubrication was being smeared. She pressed the plug in slowly, causing Britt to emit a moan as it slowly inched in. Mandi pushed it until the bulb of the plug entered Britt's ass and secured in place.

Britt was panting from the pain and pleasure it had caused. Having only been penetrated by fingers, it was a little awkward having her butt plugged. She could feel the pressure of the plug, but enjoyed the feeling of being penetrated.

Mandi kissed Britt's cheek, "Ok kitten, pull your panties up, it's time for dinner."

Britt opened her eyes looking down, but couldn't see the plug. She lowered her feet to the floor board and pulled her clothes up as Mandi drove to find a place to eat.

Mandi and Britt walked in and was greeted by a young gal, "Welcome ladies, just the two of you?" She said smiling.

Mandi answered back, "Yes, but we will sit at the bar," she said looking at Britt. Britt and Mandi followed the young girl to a table and sat at the bar. Once Britt sat down, she felt exactly what the butt plug did to her. The plug pressed against her prostate, causing pressure and anxiety.

Mandi could see how the butt plug was having an effect on Britt and she enjoyed it, knowing it would help loosen her up for what was to come. The waiter came, who was an attractive young man. He walked up to them asking if he could get them a drink. Mandi looked at Britt who was trying to compose herself with the plug deep in her ass, she smiled knowing what it could do.

Mandi turned to the waiter, "My sister here would love a Climax, she could use one right about now," she said looking at Britt now turning red. The waiter grinned looking at Britt, obviously checking her out. He turned back to Mandi, "And for yourself Ma'am?" Mandi locked eyes with the waiter, "Sex on the beach," giving the waiter a wink.

The waiter left and Mandi turned to Britt, who covered her mouth, obviously stunned and aroused. "Is everything okay kitten?" Smiling and giggling knowing what was happening with her.

Britt looked up, gulped, and tried to speak, but nothing would come out. She tried composing herself, took a deep breath, "This plug is causing me quite a bit of. . . Pleasure babe."

Mandi giggled, "Well I certainly hope you hold your orgasm back. This is hardly the time or place," nearly bursting into laughter watching her sossy husband struggle.

A Ross the way, two guys were watching Mandi and Britt and decided to join them.andi saw the two men stand and walk over their direction. She turned to Britt, "We have company coming, make sure and use your girly voice," winking at Britt.

The men walked over, "Hi, I'm Tom and this is my buddy Jake." He said to Mandi.

She smiled, "I'm Mandi and this is my sister Britt. Care to join us," she said looking at Britt who was wide eyed and blushing.

Tom and Jake looked at each other, "Absolutely." They said in unison.

Tom sat next to Mandi, while Jake set next to Britt. The began small talk, enjoying some minor conversation which lasted over several drinks. It was apparent, Jake had no idea Britt was born a male. She was as gorgeous as could be.

Jake stared at Britt the entire time, "So what do you do for work?"

Britt tried to compose herself, butt plug pressing against her prostate, her clitty straining against the cage, "I work from home, web design." Britt tried not to ask questions, hoping they would leave and could return to it being her and Mandi. However, Jake had other ideas and Mandi enjoyed watching every moment of it.

Jake inched closer to Britt trying to learn about her. "How old are you?"

Britt struggled, moving constantly trying to move the butt plug away from her prostate, "I'm 27."

Jake could see she was struggling, noticing she was flush. He felt she was aroused and believing it was from him so he took his right hand placing it under the table on Britt's thigh. Britt jumped, nearly kicking the table causing Mandi to giggle.

Mandi loved what she saw and wished to see how far it would go. Britt was staring at her, seeing Mandi smiling back at her. Mandi sat back engaging with Tom, keeping a close eye on Britt and Jake.

Jake was fairly aggressive in getting to know Britt, obvit intrigued and attracted to her. Mandi watched intently as Britt seemed to calm down from being plugged. Jake had scooted closer to Britt as they talked about their likes, dislikes, life. Britt was enjoying herself as she could not only enjoy being dressed as a woman, but she was passable as Jake had no clue Britt was actually a man.

After several drinks, Britt was becoming comfortable around Jake, even putting her hand on his, laughing at his jokes. She looked over across the table seeing Mandi holding her hand on top of Tom's. It was then she realized what was happening. Britt stood up, "Excuse me for a moment," she said staring at Mandi as she walked towards the ladies room.

Mandi stood up, following behind Britt. As they reached the restrooms, Britt looked up seeing she was at the men's door when Mandi appeared behind her, "Silly kitten, you're at the wrong door." Mandi passed by her, entering the ladies restroom and Britt followed behind, checking the stalls to ensure no one was around.

Britt locked the door so she and Mandi could speak freely in the restroom without interruption. Mandi opened her purse, grasping lip gloss, applying it to her lips as Britt walked up behind hugging her. "Mandi, I have enjoyed our day, but can we please head home now?"

Mandi smiled at Britt through the mirror loving the feeling, "Absolutely kitten. Let's go say goodbye to Tom and Jake, who knows, maybe even get their number." Mandi turned around facing Britt, leaned in and kissed her feminized husband.

Britt realized what she had said as Mandi reached the door, she ran over to her holding the door shut. "Babe, I don't want his number, I'm not gay."

Mandi grabbed her hand pulling her close, "I know you're not gay kitten. I just thought you'd enjoy talking with him some more. He sure enjoys your company," winking at her and rubbing her hand.

Britt conceded, "He is a very nice man and easy to converse with, but I have all I need. I have you and we have each other. I don't need anything else."

Mandi didn't want to push her too far this early in what seemed to be her transition. She leaned in hugging Britt, rubbing her back, "Okay kitten, let's go home."

Mandi and Britt exited the restroom and returned to pay their bill, seeing Tom and Jake sitting down waiting. Mandi took charge shaking the boys hands, "Thank you for a wonderful time, however, we need to get back."

Tom held Mandi's hand a bit longer as he stood up staring in her eyes. He was a handsome man, nearly 6'5" tall with big broad shoulders. He let go of Mandi's hand, pulling out a pen writing his number on a napkin and handing it to her, "I hope to hear from you soon, especially after what our conversation."

Mandi blushed, blew a little kiss and turned towards Britt and walked out the door. As they reached the car, Britt was concerned about what she'd just seen and heard.

"What was that all about?" She questioned Mandi concerned about Tom's response and body language.

Mandi kept her eyes on the road as she was driving home, "Oh nothing kitten, he was just very flirtatious."

Britt didn't quite believe her, she seemed to be distant and distracted. "Mandi, please tell me what that was!"

Mandi sighed, "Well, he thought I was a single woman and after a couple of drinks, he was very flirtatious and open."

Britt was beside herself at this point, nearly crying over what she had heard, "How could you say you were single? We are married!"

Mandi saw how upset Britt had become, "Oh kitten, I couldn't tell him I was married. I mean what was I supposed to say, hi I'm married to my husband who dresses up and goes by the name Britt? I only said I was single as we were out as sisters. It means nothing kitten, even though his cock is twice your size." Mandi smiled fully aware how Britt loved being humiliated about his penis size.

12